Can i have a better choice?

Can i have a better choice?

Attached: 20190803125454.jpg (1406x793, 119K)

How is that even a choice?
>fill empress womb with bylethian seed daily
or
>murder most gorgeous and honest wife
???

You had a better choice at the beginning of the game, where you could have joined a better house

But then you wont fill your seed into your mom/daughter/grandmother wife.

protecc

Attached: 1564786364490.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

If you choose kill does she and Hubert just fuck off and you keep the rest of black eagles plus monastery people?
Kind of weird that the game steals your main tank and mage mid story.

Attached: 1556814893905.jpg (960x859, 218K)

>don't have switch
>have to stick to watching gameplays of 3 houses
>try watching mangs's playthrough
>they start being faggots about the supports poking fun at them
>their poking fun (poking fun at silly stuff is usually fine, nothing wrong with that) at the one note characters gets to the point that it's more one note than the one note characters themselves
>faggotry intensifies especially when mekkah takes it to a whole new level to the point that he gets triggered
>mekka previously said bridal Sanaki made him uncomfortable
>has shat on the reasons people like Lin (yeah she's a shit unit) because she's a meme unit/babby's first waifu
>when someone made a video inviting other FEtubers mentioning their favorite character he goes on and pics Ronan BECAUSE he became a meme unit
Goddamn usually I'm fine with their playthroughs I also liked how mekkah showed all the holes in FE 7's plot, but damn Three Houses is becoming unbearable for me. Is there someone doing a run out there that isn't a total fag about it? I mean there's Deltre who is doing Blue Lions, but is there anyone else doing Black Eagles and Golden Queers?

I guess I only have myself to blame since I should've gotten a switch when I had the chance last year during Target's fuck up.

She doesn't give you kids in her ending. That right is reserved for Ferdinand

I fucking hate you zoomer fucks with your lets play bullshit. What a disgusting pile of trash it all is.

Just go play the fucking game, stop living by proxy, you goddamned chimpanzee

>watching other people play games
I think you should spend your time on not being a faggot.

Is this a real choice and does it really "drastically" change the story?

>wanting kids

???

>this its what passes as C&C in jrpgs

Yes, it actually is. Admittedly it is like the only one in the entire game (other than the house selection itself).

>not wanting kids
???

I mean why there isn't a choice for "hold on ladies let us talk"? i don't want to kill her or side with her in that moment, seems too quick for it.

You get replacement units and the best sword in the game
Go play it and find out bitch

Admiralbahroo finished eagles and started no rewind challenge with deers.

>not breeding your wife stupid

???

Yes. Eagles has two routes. Lion and Deer are a single route, so the game has 4 routes total.
You side with Edelgard to take down the church, as you should be.

Go back in time and choose Dimitri or Claude.

>Kill Hitler
>Protect Hitler
Made it simpler for you, op.
EDELGARD IS LITERALLY ADOLF HITLER IF HITLER WAS A CUTE ANIME GIRL!

What part of I don't have a switch and I blame myself for not getting one before did you not understand? I just want to see what the game is like I don't care about spoilers or whatever. If I could play it myself I would.

Perfect.

Attached: 1553927847035.png (465x322, 223K)

What is with this autist? I'm literally attacking Edelgard, there is a neet with a ballista between our forces and he can't tell who is an ally and who isn't?
Motherfucker we literally asked permission to cross through your country and you granted it, why the fuck would you just attack everybody.
How retarded does he have to be to remark that we should be fighting together rather than against each other.
Nigger, YOU STARTED IT.

Attached: FETH_Claude_04.png (1500x1919, 1.98M)

>not protecting Hitler
You like trannies or something

>Professor. Kill Edelgard at once.

Attached: rhea.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Is the Church route just BE - Edelgard?
Or can I just fuck the continent up with a banging squad of teachers and knights?

Attached: 1559168632225.png (640x756, 543K)

is the church route supposed to be boring

Attached: papkuck.jpg (687x663, 55K)

Once again and a friendly reminder and PSA that the Church Route is literally the exact same missions right down to the bosses and enemies as the Golden Deer route with the exception of two battles (one halfway through, one at the end).

That’s disappointing

wtf I love edelgard now

Black Eagle is the biggest pleb filter, in that only plebs choose it

She's worse than Hitler.

pick a decent house next time faggot

If such an option was available, Fates would've ended in the prologue.