Confess

Confess.

Attached: PriestWojak.png (1229x1160, 63K)

I only enjoy Super Mario 64, Wii Sports and Donkey Kong Country 2.

kill yourself wojakspamming subhuman trash

I don't remember the last time I had fun talking about video games here

I am in every FE thread baiting edelgard and dimitry fans and inciting horrifying amounts of virulent shitposting

I've been on this website for over 12 years and I can't understand if it's made my life better or ruined it

Attached: oldwojak.png (542x602, 41K)

I just ragequit for the first time in my life. I couldn't figure out how to kill the chopper in Black Mesa.

Attached: DsUkU8HWkAYS6MG.png (494x211, 177K)

I looked up how to get the stone mask in MM because I couldn't be bothered hunting it down when it was the only one I was missing, and I'm glad I did.

I still play Overwatch

Attached: 1564787061809.gif (358x188, 3.95M)

My little brother had a 110% (or whatever autism number) save for Final Fantasy 10 so I threw it in the trash and laughed at him for being a little weeb
faggot

Attached: 1561214260451.jpg (250x222, 6K)

unironically this board its better now than 2012-2017 Yea Forums

Just with the

Bommer zoome boomer zoomer boomer zoomer boomer zoomer boomer zoomer

Shit just ended
Chan still sucks though

I am going to stream on mixer because the gold rush is over and done with on twitch. Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be a youtube star. This works too. I'm in school to become a doctor but you bet your sorry ass I will drop out the second it becomes profitable.

Attached: 1564777837889.jpg (328x328, 23K)

I haven't played enough Snood

Attached: snoodgame.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I really fucking hate leftists.

Attached: zavu1svl0xd31.png (594x607, 265K)

What do you want to know?

I went 150 calories over my lim- wait a minute who gave you the right to plagiarize /fat/ priest?

I'm one of those people who crossdresses and plays female characters to get attention from guys, i'm a pretty convincing trap irl too, but i basically never leave the house. I just love feeling the flutters in my chest when people get me confused and flirt with me

Attached: 1554088070686.jpg (750x728, 358K)

>be me
>age 16
>playing Gex N64
>Sister comes home crying
>can't play my fucking video games because she's being so loud
>ask her what's wrong to try and calm her down
>she says her boyfriend got her pregnant
>she doesn't want an abortion because she'll have to tell our parents
>she starts getting strange
>I'm tall and she's 4'7
>she tells me she has an idea as she climbs into my lap
>she comes onto me while I have Gex running
>she was hoping I could abort the baby by reaching her uterus while we fucked
>I was a retarded&horny teen so I thought it would work
>it didn't work
>that was my only sexual experience in my entire life
I never beat Gex.

Attached: broiled.jpg (600x450, 41K)

cool

Attached: 1558839468069.jpg (600x663, 62K)

"I never beat Gex."
That's the biggest regret of your story.

I just spent $50 on two FFXIV level boosts because I didn't want to grind to level 70 for the 5th time

Literally drop everything and emulate gex

No memes, Dark Souls 2 is a really good game.

Also, Raita's work makes me fucking diamonds.

Dark souls 2 is easily the best in the series if you like creativity and originality.
DS1 set up a good standard, and the amount of subversion and intelligence to DS2 was just top notch, its a shame all of ds3's creativity was canned to make a normie ds1 clone

based

I do placements as torb only nearly every season, great fun

I dunno if I should play Gex tho, every time I play N64 games or emulate them now I get really angry if anything goes wrong.
>Nephew is over at one point
>playing SM64
>can't beat koopa the quick
>nephew is watching youtubers on his phone
>keep losing the race
>he keeps luahging at the youtubers
>scream at him full force, hit him on the head a few times with the controller until he starts crying and curls up holding his head
>he was too scared to tell his mom what really happened, I told her he fell down the stairs and she bought it

Attached: I_came_here_to_drink.gif (500x375, 500K)

what's based about that user

I work for Blizzard and everything said about Activision taking over is 100% true

What the fuck user, how old are you? is there something wrong with your brain?

Attached: 1409144154274.jpg (400x400, 74K)

I fucked ur mum
She said OP was a faggot

I post in eceleb threads because they're the only fun that I can have on Yea Forums anymore

VIDEO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES

Attached: 1408220591629.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

Strange and unordinary people are a lot more interesting than normal people, as long as they're not obnoxious. Nothing makes me more sick than people who grow up, work a comfy 9-5 that they don't love, get married, buy a big house with a fence, and have two kids and a dog. It's disgusting and boring, odd people are superior.

I was expecting a meme answer, but i got something intelligent. very based user

Not today fat ass. I already had a hard day

Yea Forums is the shittiest board on this site and I feel bad for anyone who has this board for the main.
>used to be a Yea Forums regular
>decide to try browsing /o/ for a change of pace
>join an /o/ group in my state that does regular meetups and group cruises
>learn a lot about cars in the process, learn and get my first manual (inb4 american)
>get my motorcycle license a week ago and buy a bike
>make a lot of good irl friends in the process
>board isn't infested with trannies and leftists, the auto community is right wing as fuck
>at the same time it actually has good discussions
This board is so fucking shit in comparison it's not even funny. I honestly look back on the fact that this was a main board for so long in astonishment. I only come here for shitposts now.

Attached: O_logo.png (512x512, 67K)

of course there's something wrong with his brain, he posts here.

everyone just comes here to shitpost, look at OP, all he does is spam wojaks all day

based

DMC5 threads have been more or less good. A lot of theorists and rumors. I made a MMX3 thread the other day and learn a lot. Also fighting games are on their best age so you can actually play most of them, just remember not to talk about smash and let the waifufags post their shit.

I used to masturbate to the artwork in the CD booklet of my sisters copy of Tomb Raider 3.

Knowing the truth is hard. Just accept there is a lot of knowledge here but is buried in memes/wojaks and "opinions" from people who doesn't play shit

Well, when I played Gex in that story it was one year after it came out....
>is something wrong with your brain?
I dopn't know, I haven't gone to any doctors about it. i don't have insurance and all I do all day is play hearthstone and collect welfare checks. I hate my life

Attached: Shar.jpg (847x611, 83K)

I played Ark survival evolved for a month straight, didn't even have fun

You can at least play better games

Do you consider your nephew a son as well strange user?

hi user, long time /o/ browser here.

You'll get sick of it too.

/o/ has about a 1 year shelf life before you get bored of reading the same stuff over and over again.

Attached: dashing.png (600x600, 406K)

I don't really play videogames
I spend countless hours finding ROMs, configuring them, looking for neat controllers, transferring games to handhelds, modding consoles, and all sorts of other nonsense, but i almost never actually sit down and play a videogame.