Epic Games Store featuers roadmap pushed back, again, again

So this whole roadmap thing is just a straight up lie isn't it
I mean they can just publish this thing, get a good PR boost from most game "journo" sites knowing that they'll never follow up on this thing again and just pretend that they're working on it

Attached: EGS pushes features roadmap back, again.png (1093x1826, 683K)

Valve took 15 years to make their features, why can't epic do that too entitled steam drone, epic for that win. China no.1

Why can't Epic implement a fucking shopping cart in 20FUCKING19

no shit it’s a lie, this is EGS we’re talking about here
you know
the storefront that’s too lazy to even copy features from other storefronts

if you look up EA origin store, they had majority of these features up during 2011 or 2014

>No reviews
>No voice chat
>No community forums
>No workshop
>No screenshot sharing
>No wishlist
>No game tags
>No shopping cart
>No discovery queue
>No one-click online streaming
>No h-games
>No music category
>No software category
>No video category
>No linux support
>No mac support
>No regional pricing
>No payment option variety
>No marketplace
>No trading cards
>No trading
>No user profile customization
>No achievements
>No controller support
>No family sharing
>No overlay with browser
>No client skinning support
>No controller-friendly mode
>No local network gameplay streaming
>No cloud saves
>No backup feature
>No adding third party games to your list
>No third party key registration
>No new features since I made this pasta
>No hope for the future
>No reason to use Epic Store

Attached: 1546197586589.png (250x343, 88K)

Who gives a fuck about EA?

They aint competing directly again steam, considering most of the games available are games published by EA and nothing else

>Why can't Epic implement a fucking shopping cart in 20FUCKING19
They have one for the marketplace, have had for 4 years now.

Why they don't use the same one for the store is beyond me.

no need to get your tranny hole in a knot, im saying when they came out they had the shopfront all done.

>They aint competing directly again steam, considering most of the games available are games published by EA and nothing else
And Epic Games isn't competing with Steam because most of the games available are games moneyhatted by Epic and nothing else. Thus, what Epic is doing is not competing with Steam, it is poisoning the well.

because the new system has all chink botnet metrics and telemetry written in it.

>poisoning the well.
You mean the same well that valve has poisoned on the last 15 years?

WTF fellow epicucks??!! Tim said we were gonna have all the features of steam and more!! Was he lying about it not being spyware too? Between this and the tumblrshit exclusives im close to hanging myself!

Attached: 1553536695043.png (683x751, 136K)

A
FUCKING
SHOPPING
CART

Attached: amw-90_grande.jpg (597x600, 60K)

>Store Video Hosting
so EGS doesn't have the single greatest advertising feature Steam has, yet claims it's a better environment to sell games on than Steam.

But the well was in fine shape before Epic Games. Nobody was forcing games to be exclusive to any one platform; apart from the people who made those games.

Attached: 1350594293765.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Valve set a Standard that a Competitor should at least live up to.

>No mac support
>No regional pricing
>No cloud saves
These are wrong, tho.

>>No regional pricing
doesn't count because they still make foreign transactions eat processing fees because they can't cover those with their cut, despite shelling out millions to literally who indie devs
>>No cloud saves
doesn't count unless every or at least the majority of games have it

Why can't everything just be on every store so we see how many people use epic willingly

Show me the cloud save API docs, user. Oh wait, they don't have any? Oops.

>considering most of the games available are games published by EA and nothing else
And this is JUST action games, and this isn't even the full list.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03 Origin.jpg (1386x7490, 3.9M)

Everything Steam does is fucking practical.

wtf, they sale non EA games on origin? why would anyone buy them there?

I can't imagine many people do but there they are

Well it presumably costs very little to sell on there, might as well do it to get the rare buy from the brainlets who think its better than Steam.

>The most common complaint about the Epic Game Store is that its lacking many features that Steam users take for granted.
I shouldn't be surprised that there's no copyediting in online news.

If I make a smartphone that’s as good as the original iPhone, I definitely wouldn’t expect people to want it, you fucking retard

Why do you think they're going berserk on exclusives? It's the only pull they have.and you know they'll be getting nervous as some of the timed exclusives wear down.

if a new car company made a car with as many features as a Model T except with a radio, would you use this same retarded bootlicking excuse?

Attached: 1563378905128.gif (400x399, 1.31M)

Just remember what Randy Pitchford said back in April:
>Epic has published a near term road map. This road map includes a look into things they are committing to. If I were a betting man, I would expect that there are more things that happen than what they are committing to. We also must acknowledge that Borderlands 3 does not exist *today* but rather it will exist in September. The store will be different when the game launches. It will become a boon to their store if they bring sufficient features to make the customer experience great for us. Epic will suffer (again) if, by the time Borderlands 3 launches, the customer experience is not good enough. This is a tremendous forcing function for Epic. This is also really good for Borderland 3 as Borderlands 3 will be the biggest, by far, new game to arrive on the Epic store since they launched and Epic can be sure to invest huge amounts of resources specifically for the features most important for Borderlands 3. The forcing function of that will, in turn, make all those features available on a faster time-line than otherwise possible and this is good for all games from both the customer perspective and the developer/publisher perspective.
Boy doesn't he look like a retard.

>Epic still doesn't even have automatic updates
>Borderlands 3 will invariably require a day 1 patch
the absolute state

Pitchford is hilariously awful at predicting anything, News at 11

they don't want to pull devs off fortnite to work on the store