I will never take Counter Strike seriously as a competitive game until they remove this weapon

I will never take Counter Strike seriously as a competitive game until they remove this weapon.

Attached: AWP.png (512x384, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GexxPKwZS5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cry more

Nobody cares whether you take counter strike seriously because you're a shitter

I will never take Counter Strike seriously as a competitive game because "competitive" games are cancer.

I always find it so hilarious that people bitch about the auto sniper. The AWP is all around better. Why do people still complain about some overpriced garbage gun?

Out of all the problems CS:GO has, you mention the fucking AWP? Jesus christ.

Lol I know u. Git gud bucko, you're just a lil duck on my aim scope

t. sucks at video games

>I don't know what utility is

>shooter
>has snipers shoehorned in because of edgy fags amd skillfags
Every time
this, server browsers

I do. And I'm fine with that. I see no fun in taking games super seriously.

cope

thanks for sharing, not a single person on this website gives a shit though

>spending time to master video games
literal grade-schooler

Good for you.

okay but lots of people do find it fun to play competitively. why do you hate when other people enjoy things differently?
why are you on this board lemao

*kills you with one shot to the foot from infinite range*
heh nothin personnel

Doesn't happen.

>why are you on this board lemao
not to try to be some competitive gamer. Competitive games are cancer at all skill levels. There's also a reason why the winners are younger kids, because those are the only people with time on their hands to do that garbage seriously.

git gud

>I don't play video games and I suck at them
you're Yea Forums the person huh

kek this is some next level cope
post your reaction time gramps

Lmfao what problems does CSGO has besides unbalanced weapons?

jog on faggot.

I don't care if people play competitively. But when a bunch of e-sport larping 13 year olds ruin my enjoyment of a game because I don't wanna be super sweaty, that's when I have a problem.

>flash
>smoke
>decoy
>sacrifice
>cost
AWPs have counters. AUGs/Kriegs on the other hand have no business in this game.

Then don’t play the game competitively.

Wish we could see some creative use of decoys in pro games.

do you even matter?
bye bye

>there are only competitive games
expand your horizons boy

Attached: 1530335644015.jpg (633x640, 51K)

still waiting for you to post your reaction time grandpa
you're not some vegetable that plays turn based games are you?

I don't. But the game has shallow offerings outside it's competitive mode. Community servers are pretty bad or just different game modes. And the casual modes are a joke.

The pro scene doesn't want to change. Valve could find a way to make them usable, but the pros would bitch and moan. I enjoy watching highlights from the tournaments, but the community just seems super scared of any sort of change.

>twenty something years later sissies are still seething over AWP

Attached: 1501608283211.png (248x459, 174K)

The game offers just as much if not more in casual as it does in competitive. Maybe competitive isn’t the problem and you just don’t enjoy the game?

>dude just completely change your buys, play style and strategy to beat it lmao
>it's not op bro :^)

expect the awp is balanced because it costs a shit ton, you barely get any money when you kill someone with it, compared to every other weapon. The problem with csgo is the fact that a m4 can't one shot a person even if you hit them on the head and that every shotgun other than the auto is ass and a waste of space.

>use strategy
>win the game
wtf?

This is the point I have. I can't think of any other competitive game where the moment 1 person on either team gets 1 weapon it completely changes the entire way the game is played. EVERYONE in the game has to completely change the way they play to take down 1 person who will probably end up killing 3 of you.

Clearly your playstyle is fucking shit if you're getting killed by AWPs regularly mr. shitter

>muh economy

Casual has more variety in modes, but I just wanna play normal counter strike. And 20 man defuse doesn't count.

not an argument

?

>inb4 haha good XD

>you approach a site the same way regardless if you know someone is awping or not
spotted the true shitter

youtube.com/watch?v=GexxPKwZS5Q

read the description, you're not illiterate are you user?

still can't take is seriously as a competitive game being that buggy cumhead

>what is gathering intel
You should know if they have an awp or not before entering a site.

>phoneposter
>cumhead

PICK UP A WHEEL WEAPON

Attached: 1470694990374.png (275x308, 165K)

>not sending the squeaker to rush and die in the name of recon
never gonna make it

>every shotgun other than the auto is ass and a waste of space.
Hey, fuck you. I won't take any slander on the Mag-7

>crowbcat

Attached: 1427918855051.jpg (286x296, 22K)

>he thinks im phone posting
you really are a kumbrain aren't you

never said anything against baiting though

you really are illiterate then if you can't see why i thought you were phoneposting, also nice buzzword.

>ITT: Forever silver

>hurr durr phoneposting
confirmed, cum for brains

Well luckily they added unranked 5v5 a few days ago.

Counter Strike will never take you seriously as a competitive player until you move out of your mom's basement.

lol tfw you think your opinion matters

pick up a weel gun
pick up a weel gun!

Until they remove childish skins

It's a dead game, but while I was tryharding three-two years ago, I always bought AWP on every gun round, if someone bought it I'd kill them and take it. It got me to global so I guess it worked. AWP is the final brainlet filter, seethe harder.

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>Counter Strike
Hmm Quake is too difficult. What if we...
>slow the game down
>nerf movement
>make the game team based
>make the game round based
>remove all the pickups
>allow players to buy the weapons
>remove projectile weapons
>make TTK so short that anyone can frag if given enough luck
POPULAR GAME!

And then the cycle always continued from card games to battle royales. In an attempt of trying to invent a product that as many people as possible can consume.

Twenty years of the series that turned skill based FPS games into crouch+shoot hitscan weapons with le epic headshots. The fortnite of its time.

CSbabies still can't refute this.
Your game was always hated.

Attached: file.png (3406x1672, 2.14M)

pic related average cs player disagrees with your weak arguments. Quake is skill less and died for that reason.

Attached: Freakazoid.jpg (700x351, 230K)

What about hldm or tfc?

Kill yourself cancer poster.

Attached: Every Fucking Day.jpg (606x861, 719K)

/thread

Across the multiverse your opinion has never mattered

hey, and AWP is holding x angle away from site and we have bomb, lets all push him after the guy with the bomb goes down using no utility and at 3 second intervals so he can pick us all off one by one...

go play overwatch you cuck

to be honest arena shooters (yes, quake) are probably the only games that i consider more or less worth investing time in.
Quake is extremely barebones and basic, you have to think more than shoot. It's pretty much mindgames simulator.
I'd say it's sort of massively downgraded chess.

CS can be like that too but unfortunately most people are way too dumb to understand the concept.

But yeah esports are cancer, we don't need more esports titles.

All games should have RNG recoil, memorizing the recoil is talking out the fun

This situation is silver 1 tier. You've never played high level CS in your entire life.

Counter strike
quake
starcraft
dota
(arguably tf2)

all the best competitive formats for games have been made unfortunately.

>dota and tf2
Don't make me laugh