Why was he shirtless? was it autism?

why was he shirtless? was it autism?

Attached: Caius_Cosades.png (627x1046, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just sat down and took my shirt off and its actually kinda sick
why the fuck have i been wearing shirts for the last 2 decades

>Character from Morrowind

Yes.

He's deep deep undercover as a skooma addict and he spends all day inside smoking skooma when he's not coordinating Blades activity throughout Vvardenfell.

It's also rather distinctive since I think only a very small number of Main Quest NPCs are shirtless. Vivec and maybe the one House Hlaalu pervert.

Basically soul.

If you weren't a fat tub of lard you might want to be shirtless too sometimes

because hes a crackhead

>Khajiit have wares, if you have coin

Attached: 1540351325742.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Are you as ripped as our boy Caius?

dude skooma lmao

>He's deep deep undercover as a skooma addict
Sure thing, druggie.

The real question is why the FUCK don't we see any sign of him in Oblivion, when he gets sent back to Cyrodiil during the events of Morrowind?

probably got cold and died because of being shirtless all the time

He's a ripped dude in his own fucking house, why not be shirtless? Why not be naked?
Also drugs.

It's still rather jarring that the first 4 elderscrolls games roughly take place within the same generation then suddenly Skyrim skips centuries

Skooma overdose. He says that one of the reasons they are shipping him back is because of his drug habits.

You'd be shirtless too if you had a body like that.

The best part is some faggot back in Cyrodiil signed off on his deep cover and he's buying all his drugs with Imperial gold on his expense account. Caius is just a winner at life.

Would an ES game set during the First Age be kino?

>being a skooma junkie in some shitty dungmer city
>living the dream

no magic so no

>be some druggie who managed to scam the government into sending him to the best/most imperial city out in the boonies with a huge expense account specifically to buy drugs, a nice house on the corner down the street from a bar, and you're in charge of the entire region's Blades organization.
Yeah I'd say he's living the dream, for a druggie.

Also I actually meant to type bureaucrats instead of faggots in my earlier post, whoops. Freudian slip.

Literally no one is gonna mention the fact that he's also a pervy homo motherfucker?

Is there a more based individual in the ES universe than Caius?

He's a drug addict abusing liquidized meth-sugar hiding out in the back corner of a Dunmer city.

impossible

Wow dude, that's not ever progressive of you. It's literally 3E 427, get woke man.

Uh, Vehk/Vivec? He's also a druggie, also doesn't wear a shirt, decided to dual wield races, became a god, remained a god for some time, and then escaped to Akavir with a reincarnated immortal hero to do more drugs and fuck around.

Not even the most based god of Morrowind.

Attached: Almalexia.jpg (868x1026, 274K)

She's a cunt and she was always a cunt. She's the one who wanted to kill Nerevar anyway, traitorous bitch.

How come I don't look like a khajiit?

he's just chilling man leave him alone

he's clearly gay and wanted you to notice him

>t. Nerevar
Mommy Almalexia is based.

Skooma addict

khajits being cat people was added in morrowind (or redguard), then it was added that there were several kinds of khajit the cat looking ones we can play as in morrowind and forward, the more man looking people of arena/daggerfall and other five or six variations

>BPD
>Tattoos
>Surrounded by beta orbit-tators

Almalexia is basic, not based.

When you are ripped like that, you can not wear whatever you want

She made a great set of boots

what's the climate like in balmora, hot and humid?

There's like 24 different varieties I think.

I would think it's slightly more temperate, between the swamps to the West and the volcanic areas to the East. It's got a sizeable river to moderate the climate and gets regular fog/rain IIRC.

he is drug addict what the fuck do you even want from a fallen man?

He was """under cover""" as a skooma addict.
He was so DEEP under cover that even he was convinced.

youtube.com/watch?v=yaJx0Gj_LCY

Attached: our guy.jpg (615x809, 57K)

Chad blade vs the virgin nerevar.

took me a while to realize my Oblivion character was basically him

Attached: ScreenShot14.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

Attached: 1525201190705.png (500x357, 254K)

Kek

Die in a fire dude, Almalexia was a whore and convinced her lover's best friends to help her murder him for godlike power, then murdered one of those friends and tried to kill her reincarnated lover because she was losing her godlike powers because she fucked up a refueling ceremony.

Almalexia is and was the worst member of the Tribunal. I'm glad you got to kill her in Morrowind.

>not making her into exquisite pants
are you gay or just a footfag

How did the Nords go from standing their ground against both the Chimer and the Dwemer to the absolute state of Skyrim?

>He doesn't get neked in the comfort and privacy of his own home
OP, what are you doing with your life?

That is definitely gonna be my next playthrough.

Setting aside that they were doing neither of those things by the time of oblivion.. or morrowind.
Bad writing.

Canonically, the Thuum used to be 0retty common among Nords in the First Era.
When you have an entire army of dudes who can bend reality with their voices, you can punch well above your weight class

>Dragonrend is described as a word which forces dragons to comprehend mortality and takes away their ability to come back to life
>literally all it does mechanically is make them come to the fucking ground so you can hit them on a melee build

All this bullshit about "learning a word means taking it into your being, don't learn a new word lightly," jesus christ

Attached: 1561472654659.png (1200x1200, 740K)

While I dont disagree, how could you really translate such an abstract notion into a useful game mechanic?

he's like a triple agent junkie

Idk maybe stop putting the player in the shoes of godlike characters without any ambiguity about their power. Oblivion's MC becomes a fucking daedric prince and nothing changes because of course it doesn't, that'd be too hard to design. In which case it never should've happened.

Make dragons react differently. Some are stunned by mortality and plummet, some try to fly away but crash from weakness, some go mad and attempt to launch at you as they fall, and big dragons like Alduin gracefully land but are greatly slowed.

Attached: FB479771-0477-4E9E-B1AB-6F36FBD65BCB.png (1182x1008, 2.32M)

How do you think an immortal, superior and powerful being would react to suddenly understanding, to the depth of its being, its impending death at the hands of the person right in front of it?
Just about anything you think of would be better than Bethesda's solution.

Attached: 1551953199576.jpg (1197x600, 310K)

>oblivitard NPC has no boots
Different people confirmed.

Well, he probably didn't start off as one prior to his placement, but he sure as shit is one now.

He probably controls himself as best as he can, though, as Skooma does start to fuck your cognitive abilities up.

I disagree completely, by this logic almost every game handles conceptual powers badly
Bend Will is supposed to be able to bend will of things that are not even alive, does that mean that when you shout at a door it should open for you?
You have to imagine certain shit, this isn't bethesda, no one seems to be good at this sort of shit in vidya
Prove me wrong

>escaped to Akavir
Uh-huh

It's far more comfortable, especially if you're not in a super cold area.

Bethesda did it right in Morrowind, by putting ambiguity behind everything the Nerevarine does and is prophecied to do. Kirkbride himself has said he wrote the game to be full of plausible deniability, because if you write the PC out to be a reincarnated god among men without ambiguity, then you're begging for a lot of questions.

He's doing it just to dab on your söygut

>by this logic almost every game handles conceptual powers badly
Yes.
>Prove me wrong
Nothing to prove wrong. Most video games handle many aspects abysmally and I personally think the majority of AA and AAA games released now are hot garbage, pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Attached: 1548655699627.png (1366x768, 434K)

There are still questions, powerful wizards including wizard that you have fought in game have abilities that allow them to travel planes at will and cast spells on whole armies.
Even in Morrowind you can not do the same kind of magic that a wizard of your power level is expected to do because you are limited to the gameplay. TES is high fantasy, it is hard to translate to a sandbox RPG no matter what, even if you go with Dragons Dogma approach with super flashy spells, there are characters that have destroyed literal regions and you are not too far off from them.
Like Nerevar, Arden-Sul and Vehk defeated Wulf, and Wulf was able to throw whole villages with his Thu'um. How are you supposed to translate physical prowess and magical ability of characters like this to dynamic gameplay?

he sold them for more skooma

This

They kicked him out of the blades after the whole Morrowind deal because he was an irredeemable junkie at this point in time, so he's got to make do with what he can to get Skooma now.

>mfw Americans are so fat they dont go shirtless in the heat

Attached: IMG-20190727-WA0008.jpg (821x1600, 85K)

>because he was an irredeemable junkie at this point in time
Bullshit, he was just undercover! Fucking bureaucrats in the capitol are fucking him over!

It doesn't even make sense either, you'd think centuries later, they would have much better technology, especially with all those dremer still ruins everywhere, yet somehow they're still mostly untouched.

What a hunk

Attached: Caius_Cosades_card_art.png (512x512, 293K)

I'd be shirtless too if I looked like that at the age of 50.
The man drowns in dunmer pussy.

Attached: 1555135209691.png (233x243, 70K)

skooma makes you sweat

He'd better stay away from my wife though

Attached: Naryu_Virian_Armor_Dialogue.png (591x900, 1.13M)

Dunmer are canonical giant sluts, no shit he's drowning in dunmer pussy. Literally everybody is.

Why do people like this bitch? I can do this. Strum a guitar and whisper asmr style into the mic

Attached: 1564816606587.jpg (719x824, 77K)

kek

You wear a shirt inside your own house? Do you also wear shoes? Why?

I always assumed the wheather in that region was warm and moist, it's a swamp next to a volcano after all.

>tfw on my first playthrough as a kid I couldn't understand a single word of english and sold every quest item (together with all the clutter in the census and excise office) to a pawnbroker at the start of the game and when I finally realized his inventory reset.

Dumb Argonian.

He is the boomer, nuff said

Funny how i can put up with the style/graphics for both morrowind and skyrim, but oblivion is just horrific

>no magic
user, the magic was stronger back then. Dumbass humies just didn't have an official school yet.

The Oblivion Crisis was a big deal for the entirety of Tamriel. Skipping ahead 200 years instead of dealing with the direct aftermath isn't that big a deal

Attached: Ampharos.png (270x301, 102K)

You do realize she had been cheating on Nerevar with Vehk, and then she, Vehk, and Sotha Sil had an orgy on his corpse after mutilating it?