Death Stranding

A SILENT FAULTY FEELING

Attached: death-stranding-artwork-5b1fa2978be66 (1).jpg (2480x3840, 1.6M)

If the Timefall rapidly ages everything it touches, why isn't everyone wearing masks/helmets instead of just a hood that can easily fall off (like it does in one of the trailers)?

Attached: 1564799333090.png (176x238, 88K)

BUT I'LL KEEP COMING

Attached: 1564053012689.jpg (600x600, 33K)

I am worried bros...

Attached: Death Strading.png (609x455, 241K)

Im not

Attached: tiengalaxy-1559298720.jpg (2048x1152, 200K)

So what's with the area that looks like fucking Mars anyways? Is it where the Death Stranding first happened?

im excited.
Even if it is a shitheap (it wont) id be excited to see it.

Attached: 1555056231640.jpg (1500x500, 28K)

What the hell are those boots? Looks REALLY hard to walk in

Attached: boots.png (348x446, 337K)

I like how this "game" has a movie poster

>472738760
>"game"
>has gameplay
>will have a LOT of gameplay

Attached: kojimbo2.jpg (310x360, 59K)

>Anti-populist video game
Trump tards BTFO.

>hel thinks Kojima believes in US politics, and not that the entire US government is just puppets of the military industry

>thinking anything in the trailers is political and not just a good story

Endless Wars, Endless Heros bitch

If only Kojima would read Culture of Critique he would understand that there's no such thing as a "military industry" without a certain people pushing for wars, foreign intervention, and industriliazing that industry in the first place.

I have trouble in believing Kojima's anti-war stance when all he does in every game he creates is fetishize war, weapons and military tech.

There is, it's just there's also people who have no problem with that too.
A lot of people ignore that the military industry is, by far, the most profitable in the US.
It moves more money than the videogame, cinema and music industry put together.

I think military tech is fucking cool. I think military weapons are fucking cool. I also think neither should have any reason to exist, and that they're terrible.

You fight in wars in the games, yes but all of them have one thing in common: they punish you for killing, and plenty of times they even bring this up in the plot, like the "YOU ENJOY ALL THE KILLING".
Or Big Boss, who was an autist who knew only about war and was obsessed with it and even liked it, and went on to become a villified terrorist and in the end regreted everything he did.

As for the rest, the stories have an anime style to it, so they are going to try to "coolify" things, but the anti-war message can be found in all games, even in MGSV.

The net positive about all of the weapons circulating in the US is that civilians are actually political subjects. If Americans finally have enough of being bullied by the Deep State they could start taking action. No such thing is possible anywhere else in Europe.
But then again, the MIC is a real problem, but it's a problem because it's in the hands of evil parasites.

It's a problem because it's in the hands of people who want war because they make way too much money from it, and work for people who want war for their own political reasons.
It's a well oiled machine that I doubt can be stopped without destroying the US.

Fucking hippie, we need ICBMs to take out large meteors or aliens

It's not only for profit. They don't only oil that machine for profit. They do this for control and domination. For geopolitical means, and also for obscurely religious reasons.

The point is this isn't just a one sided thing, both sides benefit from this, and since the government relies on them for their own military needs, they can't do shit.
WWII and the Cold War had a really cancerous effect on the US.

You can't be critical of war and militarism without actually depicting war and militarism. Sure, his style is kinda rooted in slick action movie sensibilities but the actual content of his games is unambiguously against war, against the arms industry, against private militaries and against nuclear weapons.

the president of jack shit is a woman though

I hate this faggot.

Attached: 1564009620842.png (1069x1568, 1.8M)

>that image
have sex, incel

Wtf i hate kojima now

Honestly though it's very rare for movies to get delayed so I really wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 442K)

Masks and helmets are faulty ponchos can’t be.

>can't
trip, fall, sharp stick, hole in poncho

When does it come out in theaters?

Never

>2018

can't have sex without sexual organs, tranny

Kojima really loves seeing his name doesnt he

>the visuals are unprecedented
The game literally looks worse than Days Gone

>more walking in a completely barren map
Boooooring

>konami shills after game comes out