Who's the strongest and smartest Link and why is BotW Link?

Who's the strongest and smartest Link and why is BotW Link?

Attached: EA7xhCwWkAEeN-i.jpg (1039x1200, 260K)

The smartest link is zelda 2 link.
He ditches the princess and fucks whores.

strongest link is MM link with the giant's mask, easily a 50 tonner

>gets dozens STDs
>"smart"

Stds are good for you

Nah, the triforce converts stds into hearts.

That's just what your mother told you when you asked if she felt bad for her victims

Strongest is tp link
Smartest is probly link between. He has to think both 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional he also saves the princess in the first 10 minutes of his first game.

Strongest link is MM, why is this even a question?

>TP Link

Attached: 1548943980998.jpg (846x768, 127K)

My headcanon is that those ladies aren't whores, but women that wanted to bear a child from the Hero. Link got to spread his seed way out in Zelda II.

Unironically the smartest Link

Attached: 1352878950463.png (600x600, 561K)

Cartoon Link
He literally does speedrun strats like a bomb and shield to make himself fly

And Link nowayfag'd every single of them

Strongest lift is OoT Adult Link with gauntlets, but the strongest overall is probably Botw Link.

Smarter is a harder question. All the Links seem to be able to read at least.
>Zelda 1/2 Link learns a lot of magic and skills but not much info otherwise
>OoT/MM Link explicitly doesn't understand adult things, and goes on a hopeless journey into the woods so he's probably an average intelligence or lower. Decent likelihood he's emotionally/mentally damaged from the adult journey and being raised around kokiri for his entire formative years.
>LttP Link goes on a lot of adventures, but he may be a little slow judging by his some of his reactions.
>LBW/Minish Cap Links are blacksmith's apprentices and run errands so they probably have basic education.
>WW Link almost runs off a bridge, might be less intelligent than the average Link
>BotW Link is a little introspective, and knows how to cook but has brain damage.
>TP Link is just a goat herder, Midna berates him in a tsundere way for not figuring things out.
>Spirit Tracks Link is training to be an engineer, and seems to be the only one with an actual education so he might be smartest.

OOT/MM Link, since in HW and Smash he's a fucking powerhouse and canonically he completed every sidequest in MM in one cycle which requires excellent time management skills

Attached: oot-dreaminerryday.png (765x475, 230K)

>>TP Link is just a goat herder
That fucker tossed Gorons likes toys and beat the shit out of Ganondorf.

>only one with an actual education

Attached: ss7.png (547x430, 438K)

He's talking about smartness, dumbass.

Oh yeah, forgot about that game. He doesn't seem that bright, but he definitely does have the most schooling.

Well it is implied he mostly slept through it all.
I'm surprised you managed to remember Spirit Tracks while overlooking Skyward Sword, the former is easily forgotten.
I recently started replaying it and I actually find the choo chooing pretty charming.
I'm a fan of the engineer outfit but I think some of the concept art had better designs.

Attached: 6901279461_1a705450ae_o.jpg (425x895, 111K)

>can eat rocks
>slows time
>5 years of training with the Master Sword
>defeated several adult knights when he only was 4
BotW > any other Link

Attached: Link of the wild.jpg (1019x1445, 225K)

>canonically he completed every sidequest in MM in one cycle
source?

He has to, for any of them to matter and at the credits you see hints of that.

You can't complete all sidequests in the same cycle, it's literally impossible

actually beat the game dingus, if the Side missions didn't happen there would have been shit like malon/talon abducted by aliens and shit.

BotW Link was such a boring Link.

>save old lady from Sakon to complete her sidequest
>Sakon never shows up at the curiosity shop to pawn the mask
>Kafei is unable to locate and infiltrate Sakon's hideout
???

Majora's Mask Link is the strongest here's why:
>Strong as a goron
>Swim fast as a zora
>Can burn as well as a Deku
>Laser beams with fierce deity
and he doesn't even have the restrictions OoT young link had so he also has
>Fire arrows, Ice Arrows, Light Arrows
>Hookshot
>Fairy Sword

And if we count lore, this link technicaly knows all the sword arts that TP link has.

Anything i miss?

>Strongest lift is OoT Adult Link with gauntlets
maybe in total weight, but when comparing lift to body weight WW is definitely up there.

Most Strongest: BotW
Most Smartest: CD-I cause he actually got his Zelda to do all the work once.
Most Idiotic: HW
Most Screwed Over: OoT/MM
Most Blessed: ST
Most Worst Taste: SS
Most Based: Cartoon

Attached: 1490170393701.png (1294x796, 1.11M)

the ending

>He literally does speedrun strats like a bomb and shield to make himself fly

Attached: OoT speedruns.gif (449x266, 1.92M)

one cycle =/= first try cycle, the only items you really need to do everything in a single three-day run are the adult's wallet and the bomb bag which you can get fast and then reset back to day 1

>with gauntlets
That already disqualifies him, TP Link might need the iron boots for leverage, but he still uses his basic strength to throw gorons like it's nothing

Are you retarded or something? Doesn't matter if it's the first or the 545452434021th cycle, you CAN'T complete all side quests in the same one you fucking retard, not only because the time won't allow you but because some quests invalidate others

Literally the most soulful Link ever

He gets the princess in the end and she isn’t even the princess from LoZ1, so he’s probably got two Zeldas and an army of literal healsluts at his beck and call.

Can anyone defeat him? Does any other Link know the duck walk?

you have enough time

There's a few things you can't complete in a single cycle actually. If you don't help the old lady to obtain the couple's mask you can't obtain the bomb mask, or the all night mask. You can't obtain the couple's mask and use it to end the debate in the mayor's office in the same cycle. You can't resolve the postman's quest and Kafei's mom's quest in the same cycle either because you have to decide to deliver the letter yourself or to let the postman deliver it and then escape.

Oh and good luck listening to grandma's stories while still trying to do everything else.

>Literally the most soulful Link ever
Lmao

the top 3 most soulful links, objectively, are:
WW (toon aesthetic)
ALttP (pink hair and kawaii aesthetic)
BotW (ditches green tunic and does something original)

The rest are copy pasted, really

What a gay ass list.

prove it wrong though (you can't)

TP Link, ST Link, OoT Link and LA Link.

SS's LoD using a painting look should be there

He's kind of an asshole judging by his dialogue choices, that's more personality than you can say about most other Links.

there's nothing that really stands out about those designs though
link's design itself isn't very distinct though. He still looks fairly similar to the TP one

>He's kind of an asshole judging by his dialogue choices,
The dialogue is kust spice as he can be a dick or nice, he's never anything different in the cutscenes.

I have an std.

You doesn't and like I said, some quests invalidate others so you can't complete everything, even if you had infinite time you are forced to chose a path sometimes

>there's nothing that really stands out about those designs though
I'm not talking about designs.
TP Link: most badass
ST Link :most suave
OoT Link: most interesting
LA Link: most tragic

>Bllushes when first crossdressing and tries to sway the shame off as if it's entirely normal. (his eyes dart away)
>shrinks away/covers his face when flirted with/has his personal space violated.
>winces when he gets called out
>faintly/subtly smirks in certain situations/convos. (suspiciously, he actually he gestures a playful wave to Sidon if you sneak up on him.)
>elated like a motherfucker when cooking foods with bonuses.
>when idle, he actually flexes his muscles when shirtless.
>Obvious freezing/heat exhaustion animations.
>He can open a chest wrong and hurt his hand, shaking the pain off or kick a chest open barefoot and hop around for a moment.
>pieces together color dying before he gets dunked.
>the first time he gets a spirit orb, he looks puzzled and freaked out.
>the first time he encounters the cursed statue, he gives a doubting "the fuck is this shit?" expression before the statue forcibly bargains a spirit orb out of him.
He's the only non-toon Link with personality

>I'm not talking about designs.
it's a player avatar bro, the only thing that differentiates them is aesthetic

>Who's the strongest

Ocarine of Time/Majora's Mask Link.
They have the most combat experience, have/had access to the largest range of magical items and artifacts, and have had to deal with more or less the most constant flow of weird, terrifying, or unusual shit. BOTW Link is the most 'physically' powerful though, but he would still lose to OoT Link.
Honorary mention to Twilight Princess Link who's FARM-STRONG, but lacks martial training or really any experience.

>The smartest

Easily Toon Link.
Toon Link knows how to sail, maintain and manage a ship and/or a steam engine. Either way Toon Link knows how to operate and fix 'vehicles' and that implies a certain level of intelligence while the other Links are more 'determined' & 'clever' than they are actually intelligent... Most of them. I think TP would be pretty smart given that he's a farmer and ranchhand, SkywardSword had a formal education, maybe Link between worlds? Since he was a Blacksmith Apprentice?

None of that is personality, that shit is no different than me stubbing my toe or winching from burning my head.

>but lacks martial training or really any experience.
Dude gets taught by OoT Link on top of being powerful as fucking without magical items.

Fuck boats, Spirit Tracks Link knows how to build and operate a goddamn train.

>Easily Toon Link.
There's multiple Toon Links. WW Toon Link would be dumbest of them because he's always rushing head first into danger.

>He still looks fairly similar to the TP one
For all the shit he gets for the nigger lips meme, he does show the most emotion and expression out of all the "adult" Links

Why do so many artists draw this stupid fucking hand gesture?

Attached: Capture1.png (205x112, 59K)

hands are hard to draw

Eat your heart out Legolas

TP Link doesn't get any strength boosting items but can still throw around goats, fat people, gorons, and the ball and chain like its nothing.

>crossdresses
lmao what a faggot

If every link fucks every zelda their genes must be potato shit after some generations.

BotW is a knight serving the royal family, he almost certainly had formal education as nobility. ST is the only Link that's probably smarter, since he was going to be a royal engineer.