XIV

>Ultimate Coil of Bahamu and The Weapon's Refrain Ultimate could be cleared with a single death
>Eden's Gate :Descent (Savage) can not be cleared if someone so much as touches an add for the 30-second 30% damage down debuf
>death at any point in the fight is a wipe
>even if it's at enrage
IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS GOD DAMN BULLSHIT FUCKING FIGHT WHAT DONT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY DO THEY GET KNOCKED OFF WHEN EVERY JOB IN THE GAME HAS KNOCKBACK IMMUNITY WHY DO THEY NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE THE PETRIFY GAZE IS WHY DO THY NOT KNOW WHERE THEIR CLEAVE SPOTS ARE WHY DO THEY NOT KNOW WHERE THE ADDS ARE FACING DURING CHAOS AND RETRIBUTION WHY ARENT THE TANKS USING REPRISAL ON THE LAST SET OF QUIETUS WHY ARENT THE HEALINGS POPPING SHIELDS AND FOCUSING ON HEALING DURING THOSE LAST THREE QUIETUS IVE USED UP 90 FUCKING POTIONS 90. FUCKING. POTIONS. BECUASE THESE FUCKING ENRAGE/CLEAR PARTIES CANT EVEN FUCKING SEE ENRAGE AND THE ONE TIME THEY DO HALF THE PARTY IS DEAD AND HAS DAMAGE DOWN AND VULN STACKS BUT YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE BECAUSE IF YOU DONT USE POTIONS AND FOOD, YOU ARENT GONNA FUCKING CLEAR THE DPS CHECK OF THIS FUCKING FIGHT IM SO FUCKING MAD I HATE THIS BULLSHIT FIGHT EVEN PEPSIMAN WASNT THIS BULLSHIT

Attached: 1526422545916.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik
youtube.com/watch?v=mBgcKeFy_Vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats the fastest way to level past 70?????

Attached: 1518383065080.jpg (1000x1276, 157K)

your highest leveling dungeon

roulettes and crystarium hunts, then dungeon spam

use buffs and food

Tips on finding time to dilate while keeping up with my sisters in raid prog?

>Eden's Gate :Descent (Savage) can not be cleared if someone so much as touches an add for the 30-second 30% damage down debuf
>death at any point in the fight is a wipe
Stop being a shitter. My group cleared with a death and 8 damage downs.

sadly this. I know those fucking SB dungeons like the back of my hand. Also, in my likely controversial opinion....I like the SB boss music better than the new one. It just doesn't get me hype.

Attached: 1560564163588.jpg (780x1024, 49K)

>my static
opinion discarded

>FC mate starts talking about Aether Currents
>Immediately log off
hahaha you won't fool me, i don't wanna spend 30min dragging you around for no reward.

Who are you quoting?

MSQ Roulette, Trust Dungeon Spam.

Got to level 80 by Rak'tika and facerolled the rest of the msq

>Trust Dungeon Spam.
not him but shit i forgot abou-
>realize they're not leveled and im at 79
FUCK

ILBROS RISE UP

Attached: 1564449115596.png (661x718, 80K)

i don't comprehend people who get really upset at aether currents, at worst they are a minor annoyance when you forget to spam your compass in a new zone, but other than that it's a trivial task

if it were up to me i'd remove flying entirely

I mean, Trust parties tend to be at whatever minimum level the dungeon requires

I have no friends so I did not know this was a thing.

Not once you get to 80 on a job
you have to actually level them up

Seriously, how fucking braindead do you have to be to just not use your compass and walk 10 yards off the MSQ path to get the fucking currents as you pass by.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

Real tlak. Why WAS Lahabrea so weak compared to his other Council members? Like even Nabriales was more of a menace. Is Lahabrea the Starscream of the Ascians?

After more than 700 hours I still didn't make any friend and the loneliness made me quit. I joined different guilds but they were always dead silent. I really want to play again now that ShB is out but I'm afraid I'll just feel completely lonely again.
I used to play on louisoix and since the split I used my free ticket to emigrate to Phoenix which is among the most popular servs on EU, but it didn't change anything. I just want to make friends to play the game with ;_;
I literally bought this game cause I don't have any real life friends...

Emet-Selch told you why. Lahabrea was constantly swapping bodies to get shit done, to the point he never even slept. Any time the body he was in started to get exhausted, he moved to a new one. 12,000+ years of that weakened him.

WHY THE FUCK CANT I BRING A TRUST INTO SAVAGE? I REFUSE TO DO E2S WITH THESE SHITTY PLAYERS

Attached: 1460681450458.jpg (252x161, 5K)

>EU servers
user...

I don't bother with savages unless it has a mount. Too much autism

Attached: 1556541427755.png (526x525, 299K)

So Starscream then

I don't know anything about boomer cartoons

How bad is E2S savage? I don't so savages but just the normal E2 had so many people wipe. It took me like 3 hours to finally beat it cause of constant people not knowing how the clocks work

Body moving and Hydaelyn was actively helping you in that fight.

Constant body swapping.

user, Transformers still HAS modern cartoon

>mount autist bitching about autism
>too autistic to see the irony

There's always ONE zone I don't want to do them in each expansion. The one right before Idyllshire in Heavensward, the very first one in Stormblood, and the generic wood area where the guard is in Shadowbringers.

I can't believe this image actually came true.

>people unironically enjoy the simon says choreographed dance routine where all your dancemates shit their pants savage content

wiping is fun

Imagine still playing MMOs in 2019

Hang in there user, just takes time and effort. Gotta keep reaching out to people

>tanks are the only ones left alive
>entire party telling them to just wipe it

Attached: no.jpg (2048x2048, 202K)

>They waste 3 minutes doing fuck all before dying

>the sidequest in Stormblood that straight up tells you about Black Rose probably forty hours before it's brought up in the MSQ
what??? Is there more stuff like this that brings up plot points before it becomes relevant in the MSQ?

What was your reaction to Ilberd saving us from Emet?

Attached: 1564360512553.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

>parse 95 in E1S
>do same rotation full uptime, etc in E2S
>parse 55

Is this a gear thing? I'm still i449 with Ronkan legs.

Triumph is the best boss theme, period.

Your fault for dying to mechanics, bithc

Yes, stop skipping content

Do samurai not have positionals anymore?

Attached: ffxiv_30062019_171805_168.jpg (3840x2160, 1.19M)

AAAAAAAAAHRRRRRGHHHH EMET SELCH, LAHABREA, ANYONE HELP ME

So who was the bigger jobber? Elidibus or Varis?

Attached: bro.jpg (537x653, 49K)

lots of individual responsibility and a tight dps check. You have to constantly be aware of what the boss is casting by watching the cast bar or else your fucked

They do. You don't get kenki if you don't follow the combo ender positional. It's not enough to matter too much. I just learned that out yesterday and I'm still top DPS in every ex trial I've farmed last week

how the fuck do you expect me to do every sidequest in the game

They do, it just doesn't matter at all.

Wait until you have flying and then finish them all in 15 minutes

Elidibus obviously, at least Varis has the excuse of being mortal

Attached: ffxiv_07112019_162913_690.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Bros... I'm sorry...

Attached: Forgiven Sloppiness.jpg (225x225, 49K)

The real mystery nigga was us all along
it was amazing.

Attached: ffxiv_07132019_033122_729.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

based

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1068x1080, 657K)

namedays

Grynewaht was just trying to do his job and you ruined his life man.

WE GO TOGETHER

Back to your containment general "girls". Reoccuring threads belong on /vg/

Oh Jannie.

Attached: 1564454157945.png (1471x915, 760K)

Elidibus ran from katana, Varis snapped it with his bare hand before dying.

shut up nerd lmao

honestly they should do this:
>remove aether currents
>automatically granted flying upon completing the big final MSQ quest of that zone
ShB was a step in the right direction, just doing 6 fates in a zone lets you buy the riding map so travel prior to flight is so much easier

>before dying
>implying he's not being kept alive in a tube in the Garlemald basement and being infused with all sorts of weird mad science body horror shit

I don't think Eldibius ran away, I think he got the shit beat out of him and then ran away

You don't understand, that katana looks really sharp up close and I had only 3 katanas at the time. There was nothing I could do.

Attached: 1563499742894.jpg (210x240, 16K)

Hey, it's his fault he took that experimental surgery that is never brought up again

>that one PLD that autisms his way to staying alive for like 5 minutes
>everyone telling him to just wipe it and stop wasting time
>gets vote dismissed after he dies

Dilate trannies, and back to /vg/

He got forced into it.

it's brought up in literally the next dungeon

why is /vg/ just filled with EB EB EB EB EB EB

His life was already over at that point, but when he went to ask for more back-up Yotsuyu had enough of his shit so they just tore out most of his organs to fit him with a power suit.

isn't there a mount that comes with riding maps preinstalled, too

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

Cope.

Attached: 1563821462465.gif (248x331, 1.67M)

>the great sound that brought doom to Amaurot was a katana being unsheathed
he was wise to run.

cloud's bike from the cash shop, p2w

Attached: Janny.jpg (951x588, 75K)

kek

Attached: rarebro.jpg (531x583, 61K)

no

Attached: 1562372103492.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

I remember it being unclear about whether or not it was consensual but if you guys say so

I don't remember this at all

what the fuck really
dropped

the Hypertuned trash mobs you fight in Castrum Abania are the continuation of the prototype that was Grynewaht

>I don't remember this at all
Castrum Abania is filled with magitek mad science experiments. All the Hypertuned enemies, and all three bosses.

wtf bros the streamer memer is already back its not fair
lets report him again

Attached: 1564432413293.jpg (287x311, 14K)

Anyone else fap to the idea of your male character being turned into a slutty female ha ha just something my friend told me lmao.

Attached: 1564284268583.png (761x597, 624K)

Friendly reminder that it was my actions that awakened Omega and it was Omega that was used for the Source to go back in time to save the world.
I saved everyone.

Attached: ilbueno.png (683x815, 486K)

What does EB even mean? Im guessing it's some sort of secret tranny code word

WE FALL

Attached: 1492979159715.png (844x429, 723K)

Were those stated to be continuations of the same procedure, though?

>false flag at Baelsar's Wall forces the Alliance into Gyr Abania
>which leads WoL to Doma
>both Ala Mhigo and Doma are liberated
>unified Eorzea actually begins winning against Garlemald

castrum abania gives more exp per full clear than every 70 dungeon

>ilberd posters aren't even dedicated to Fantasia them and 8 retainers into being illberd
weak

no, your actions awakened Shinryu and you had no interest in stopping it afterwards. The real hero is right here.

Attached: tumblr_p2t4s634U01vy9hx2o1_500.gif (500x259, 1.62M)

Going to Fantasia to pic related. Good or bad?

Attached: midlander3.png (730x943, 1.06M)

Grynewaht in Doma Castle is called Hypertuned Grynewaht, the mobs in Castrum Abania are called Hypertuned.

Stands to reason.

Sup bros, don't mind me. Just travelling to the Third.

Attached: Ilberd's Soul.png (885x898, 304K)

Grynewaht's boss name is Hypertuned Grynewaht and the Roegadyn trash mobs are also called Hypertuned. Lorebook says they're part of the Resonant procedure though, so it's something different. Hypertuned might just be a general word for magitek enhancement or something.

painfully generic

>implying we don't have a shrine of him already

Attached: Ilberto.png (240x180, 77K)

I see more sameface cats, au'ras and lalafells though.

>got Castrum in MSQ roulette
fuck.

Grynewaht's hypertuning is a very early prototype procedure that tried to give Garleans magical abilities by replacing their body parts with machina. Castrum Abania hypertuned enemies are part of the new procedure that uses the Echo.

Fair enough.

>Grynewaht is the first Resonant procedure, mostly a failure
>Fordola is the first successful Resonant procedure
>Zenos undergoes the procedure shortly thereafter

cute
as long as you can stand their dainty animations

Just finished having dinner with Ayymeric. How much HW I got left?

Grynewaht isn't Garlean, though.

I main healer on her anyway

>it's another "Frenchy sneaks into the PF and brings everyone down" episode

Attached: 1506993344182.gif (350x305, 2.08M)

Yeah but they just did that procedure anyway because it was still a power boost.

not much

probably like a patch or two, but it's winding down now. I think at that point all of the shit that is actually "Heavensward" is over and now it's just setting up other stuff.

not to mention he got a load of mhiggers killed in the process
literally did nothing wrong

>outside of the culinary guild there is a npc who is literally just Thancred with slightly darker hair
when is this game getting more faces

Finally lucked into a E2S PF party with people who are not complete garbage at the game.
Still took a full lockout, but at least it's dead and I even got a BiS drop.

Attached: 21323272.jpg (214x120, 12K)

>Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

>can see him later in the background in a cutscene

so if im already at 402/403 on crit/det for some of the new crafted heal pieces without overmelds, do I even bother overmelding for the few spellspeed points for shits?

>play on Chaos
>some sprout in NN asks what's the most horrifying thing to see in a dungeon
>post "salut" and "bonjour"
>get kicked for "racism"

Attached: 1563996929351.jpg (720x720, 309K)

>not a single buff or mention in the patch notes
WAKE ME UP

Attached: 124978614383.png (861x984, 906K)

Nice bro

Attached: XIV LMAO Edition.png (393x456, 210K)

you're fine, grug

does WAR even need buffs?

No raid spots for you little axe

Attached: 1558662707472.png (486x649, 553K)

>images that haven't aged well

Attached: 1486661887879.png (564x532, 304K)

Post your favorite bit of concept art.

Attached: FFXIV jobs.jpg (1000x1320, 323K)

Elidibus, baby! Where are you?

Attached: 1487437056576.jpg (1155x699, 633K)

>just add energy drain back to SCH and it will be perfect! it will be fine! just energy drain and that's all Yoshida wtf!
Okay here it is
>....what the fuck you think this is acceptable? where's bane? miasma? MIASMA II? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS YOSHIDA WHY ARE YOU IGNORING US

Attached: 1559574125923.png (900x1100, 1.63M)

>Having super comfy self heals and Holmgang is still the most busted invul
What's the problem?

my potions are to powerful for you, traveller

>>Eden's Gate :Descent (Savage) can not be cleared if someone so much as touches an add for the 30-second 30% damage down debuf
>>death at any point in the fight is a wipe
>>even if it's at enrage
It's almost like the last fight of a given tier is typically balanced for an iLvl higher than you start that tier with, unlike Ultimate where they balance around the BiS which you'll already have by the time it comes out. Also you can clear either ult with multiple deaths, long as they're not in very specific portions of the fight.

Guys I've been thinking, why don't we just give the planet another will? I say we give the planet the will of Ilberd. He would know how to avert all the calamities and save us.

Attached: 1499711577141.jpg (258x254, 38K)

Attached: 44.jpg (1920x1227, 771K)

>get PLD to level 76
>get Atonement
>not event to the instant casts or the fuckhuge sword yet and already feel broke as fuck
>got through the first rebalance with no nerfs

Oh lawd

Descent is the second fight, though

>tfw made a rabbit solely for the reason of breaking catboy dicks

>It would be a shame if you only got 1 Saber Dance during your whole opener
Seriously, fuck the retard who thought making Esprit generation random was a good idea. One pull I'll get enough for 3-4 and then be stuck with one for the next five pulls.

Attached: 1563403620234.png (290x200, 14K)

What does Atonement do again? Is it the 3 free 550 potency attacks when you complete your regular 1-2-3 combo?

Attached: f15f983bfcd6abeea607a8d7b779a25f.jpg (1500x1944, 654K)

At least it would be a competent will, unlike Zodiark and Hydaelyn.

Yes, but it's a bit of a red herring. Making sure Goring is applied in the most efficient manner is the real PLD way.

Oh, in that case, GIT GUD op. How the fuck do you even die in that fight? Only thing that hits hard is Quietus which you have 50 means of migitation for at that point int he fight.

Yep

yes, and it gives you MP

Stop playing Yoshi-P's abomination.

Attached: 1560660534612.png (1838x628, 104K)

Midlander Master Race

Anyone need me for the static? I bring big deeps.

Attached: 1518019672671.png (900x720, 1.21M)

>switched from m roe to viera because i like ff12 a lot
>want to fanta back to m roe because i play tank almost always and can't stand not having a full helmet
frick

Attached: 1560283869118.jpg (326x307, 19K)

DNC should have been a limited job with only one ability: Dance. Dance has a random chance to activate one of four dances.
>Tempting Tango
>Jitterbug
>Mystery Waltz
>Saber Dance
They would also be given a special dance arena where they can win special gear that raises the chance of activating Saber Dance. It's appalling that Yoshida has so much disrespect for the series legacy after the love he showed BLU.

What is the most efficient manner? Usually by the end of my fight or flight I have to choose between getting off 3 more atonements or reapplying goring, and I feel like goring should be up when I start my magic DPS phase, but not getting in 3 more atonements also feels like a waste.

1.0 contrarians are living proof that no matter how shit something is someone somewhere will defend it

Always reapply goring blade.

you can apply Goring twice in FoF, and you won't be able to fit more than three Atonements unless you don't apply Going at all which would be dumb

But you're not a paladin nor are you a gunbreaker.

eh. You're still doing mediocre dps and almost every single skill is linked to gcd.
Not to mention we have the worst mitigation but the best self heals. I really hope they don't nerf it.

It'll be funny the day that 1.0 emulator is playable to some extent so it can be used to shut these people up.

Attached: dithering.jpg (682x652, 120K)

Use fof right before goring blade. You'll be able to refresh goring before fof expires, giving you two buffed GB uses. You should also be able to requiescat with fof up right after that GB

That's probably tranny scum you're talking to and KYS orbiters

Attached: 1546462459015.jpg (2560x1440, 413K)

You got bamboozled. What it does is give you the fastest mount speed on certain maps, eventually you earn a +1 mount speed through normal story progression, clouds bike just makes it so you get the +1 right away, it doesn't stack

made some decent e3 progress lads. if this keeps up might even be able to clear e4 and then unsub until 5.1

I'm not dying, it's my retarded groups that keep fucking it up by running into adds and getting vuln stacks. I swear to god these people cant even go to their sophia circle partners without callouts. How hard is it to rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Attached: ffxiv67.png (201x737, 29K)

PLD is currently doing the highest DPS in Savage

Good.

Attached: 1492962364933.jpg (507x339, 57K)

what did hythlodeus mean by this

Attached: hythlodaeus.jpg (634x163, 17K)

for a tank. which is shit.

Hythlodeus is the original you. Only YOU can see Ardbert. They saw him too.
The WoL may or may not know who they are. They do a "Wait is that..." reaction when they come sit next to you.

>but the best self heals
Not when it's tied to the GCD and fucks your magic phase up it's not
>worst mitigation
Explain?

I've not looked into E3S at all. I presume it's scripted-as-fuck like the two fights before it? This whole tier seems like a joke in general, even compared to O1-O4S from Stormblood.

Hunts are ~6m exp daily
Trusts are free exp with none of the worries of a random tank/healer getting you wiped because they don't know how to use cooldowns

highest leveling dungeon

even tank DPS is important

>join a 7/8 static group as tank sub for e1s on release day
>some guy is literally calling out every single mechanic as the come up yet people still die to dumb shit like first delta attack
>wipe over and over for about 45 mines, got past adds once
waste of time. i assumed statics were supposed to be good, but it was a fuckin nightmare

he meant your soul is made from ascian soul bits, you're a reincarnated bit of an ascian.

no, I doubt that.

Savage was cleared in 15 hours. Why haven't you cleared yet?

>Deltascape
>hard
good joke. All of omegascape was a joke except for Halicarnassus and Final Omega

I haven't been playing it for 15 hours

Hythlodeus refers to themselves in 3rd person. When they do that, their gender changes depending on your character's gender.

Are you trying to compare damage across roles? That's retarded.

Is Mining/Botany suppose to take this long even with maxed leves? 50-60.

Attached: this means you.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>implying there won't be a clone Varis

I don't have Aya Liz and all the actual good players with me every step of the way, maybe?

it's pretty scripted yeah. tank buster is now double tank buster, floor falls out pretty quick as well as new debuffs which cause you to become aoe depending on position.

spotted the sam main

NIN IS SAVED

Attached: Screenshot (292).png (1243x545, 20K)

I meant more of the "what you are seeking" bit. at that point I already knew where emet selch was so I doubt he was referring to that.

>good joke. All of omegascape was a joke except for Halicarnassus and Final Omega
That's still one more fight not a joke than Eden Savage.

I raided with him back in Heavensward. Good times.

WE GOT TOO COCKY MNKBROS

Yeah, I was in the FF14 1.0 beta.
It was shit.

>DRK questline serious and emotional
>can't help but laugh when Illberd appears during the fight against Myste
You fags ruined a great scene for me

Attached: ffxiv_28072019_144923_028.png (1600x900, 1.81M)

yes but it's still not a nuts amount.
I just don't think it's enough for a nerf.
yeah it might take a magic dps phase but it's still five 8k potency single target heralds instantly cast back to back. What I meant by mitigation is that sheltron and passage rely on block numbers and only stop a bit of damage getting through. Hallowed ground is better than living dead or superbolide, but not by much. other tanks have better small damage mitigation which is better for certain mechanics or big pulls. PLD have a slightly better big damage mitigation option, an aoe shield, and a party shield.

it can take a bit, yes, I feel 50-60 is a bit slow. But try your hand at collectables to get an extra exp boost. Not just the weekly deliveries either but the daily unlimited turn ins as well

I roleplayed as an actual girl in my FC for two years. I got some guy to give me some mogstation gear and I bought him one set in exchange. I regret everything I did. I didn't do anything bad but I didn't deny and even insuiated that I was a girl. The FC leader ended up getting divorced and I liked both him and his wife as friends. The dude who bought me my mogstation stuff now has his wife playing the game and he ranted about her a lot before.
When I first joined the FC, I indirectly caused some drama with an orbiter.

Is it time to let go and leave? I'll feel bad for leaving but after I took a break it's mostly dead and I'm pretty sure they know I'm a guy.

NIN ain't saved until they fix it being unplayable at 100ms. God forbid I try to weave a Mudra after a skill and it takes half a bloody second before the first mudra skill counts.

XIV in general has fucking terrible skill queueing and I don't know why people don't bitch about it more.

should Machinist be that low? Its tied with Bard and barely above Dancer, who both bring raid utility

Attached: 1549916840292.png (285x411, 120K)

>job that always scales into doing the most damage as equipment gets better
Fuck off retard

Pugs could go through all of omega no problem, even hello world. E2S has stupid tight dps check like I said, a single death is more or less grounds for a wipe unless your group is on point all orange/purple parses, but that is not the case for the average PF group

What are we seeking is a good question. To me, it is answered in the ending "who can end the war between light and dark" that seems to be the ultimate goal here. The only way to bring peace is to stop the hydaelyn/zodiark conflict for good. but that's just my takeaway. it could simply be generality in seeking purpose in life.

>>Eden's Gate :Descent (Savage) can not be cleared if someone so much as touches an add for the 30-second 30% damage down debuf
>>death at any point in the fight is a wipe
Our bard died then disconnected after the last chaos and our dragoon had damage down for like 2 minutes and we still beat it

Attached: laughing spanish man .jpg (480x360, 22K)

Damn he looks tough. You are going to need some heals. I got your back, bro.

Attached: schberd (shadowmhigger edition).jpg (700x700, 254K)

Block is equivalent to Rampart, you dingaling, and it's always on

I shall have to re-watch the scenes, I'm pretty sure it used first person reference as well.

It's 5.0. They had 80 levels to learn. Are people still fucking up?

>Are people still fucking up?

Attached: 1564720432604.jpg (394x397, 97K)

You know that pld kicks drks ass?

In fact, I found my old beta email!

Attached: 1535488077545.png (1903x826, 69K)

Reminder that true paladins are all potato mashers.

Attached: lustful lali ho.png (612x87, 43K)

I kind of take that as a good thing then. Probably less people leveling up professions compared to maxing out all the combat jobs.

MCH beats SMN and NIN in more average groups, that chart is for the top parses

v1.0 of FFXIV 1.0 was an irredeemable dumpster fire. v1.23b was a rather playable game in comparison.

Man I have been getting some absolutely SHIT healers in leveling roulette recently, two packs of three mobs is apparently just too much to heal through for people even when they're doing nothing but healing and doing zero DPS.

>Explain
Nothing to explain; the user you're responding to is literally fucking retarded. PLD is the chadtank now:

Sheltron, the blessing of a 2-charge 20% short CD that recharges every 22s
Best DPS in savage
Best self-sustain when shit's hitting the fan
HG, the most effective invuln as long as you don't need to use it a second time

i'm getting whm's at 71-79 who spam cure or medica 2 until the tank dies, tanks who can't hold aggro on 3 mobs, and dps that get outdamaged by ast's

I don't get the appeal of this game. It took the worst part of WoW (the endgame, i.e. raiding) and that's all there is for this game. Leveling up and doing the story is even worse than Wildstar was.

yes but sheltron is just guarantee block for 5 sec and passage is just block behind you but do nothing else. I'm not saying they're complete shit options, it's just PLD is kinda more assist tank in its skillset. Not that I can't main tank it's just slightly different. IDK I just don't want to get nerfed by idiots complaining when all tanks are pretty much equal.

Machinist is like that easy to use character that can get through the game easily in a RPG but they fall off near the end of the game.

>passage rely on block numbers
You don't use passage for it's block, it's raidwide mitigation and you can just channel it for a second for the buff and then drop it. 18% minimum damage mitigation is still bloody good, especially with the frequency of it's usage.
>Hallowed ground is better than living dead or superbolide
Living dead is complete shit tier and Superbolide is better than Hallowed due having both a invul effect and shorter cooldown. Hallowed is only better than Superbolide in E4S currently due to the fights length.
>PLD have a slightly better big damage mitigation option, an aoe shield, and a party shield.
So you admit it has better mitigation? What the fuck are you talking about.

>XIV story
>bad
you can stop lying now

>6 hours spent on E2S and still no clear
midcore statics are a fucking trap but I don't have the 99 percentile tranny logs to get accepted into semi-hardcore statics

Attached: 1439155769630-0.png (452x710, 414K)

>Dwarves are so sophisticated that they have their own porno magazines
hot damn...
do you think all the lasses shown are still wearing their helmets?

Attached: 1563336331700.png (217x168, 7K)

Dark Souls 2 fanboys proved that ages ago.

>BLU gets one or more 5-man instances unique to BLUs at 5.1

Attached: 1542680294736.jpg (474x501, 185K)

>Wiped in Castrum

They're tilted, ever so slightly. Saucy.

Three whole days, going on four tomorrow. Primal pugs are fucking garbage and fuck anyone who said it was better than Aether or Crystal

Attached: 1562908741895.jpg (480x602, 77K)

PLD essentially gets 12 seconds of Rampart every 22 seconds, on top of random blocks in the 10 seconds Shield Oath charge is building.

>Living dead is complete and utter shit tier
stopped reading there.

Sup bros, does anyone here play a tank after GNB and then think "Whatever..." and switch back? I can't play any other tank now.

Attached: gunberd.png (922x921, 1.72M)

>tfw finally finish the comfy melds on both gathering and crafting sets
time to go brain dead and rake in the cash money

>get high purple to orange parses
>"hardcore" statics dont want me because im no popular streamer or dont know any twitch/twitter star

Attached: zzz.png (156x197, 62K)

Why do you think it's good?

How many times do you have to get blown the fuck out in this discussion? Living Dead is shit and every top player agrees.

kinda, i just dont like their aesthetics and the tiny fucking weapons

and yet their hp or gear stats still get them shredded up faster than every other tank class. Its almost like relying almost solely on block numbers is kind of a bad thing hmmmm...

No MMO has ever had a good story. Story is literally the most meaningless part of an MMO. Having to wade through tens of hours of shitty story to get the the meat is shit. And FFXIV has the shittiest story of all the popular MMOs.

Primal was fine last expac for PF shit. Word of mouth probably spread and shitters jumped on board to clog it when that free world-move came up.

This. Playing GNB as a male roe makes it look like i'm whacking the enemy with a pencil.

What's your plans? Please share with me. I'm a fellow omnicrafter and the only thing I found profitable was levekits but it's so fucking slow. Everything else is too low in supply and you get undercut too fucking much.

I don't know, man. We might need a little more DPS. Do you know a guy?

I joined a HC week 1/week 2 clear static simply because somebody knew me. After about 12 raid hours this week we're halfway through Titan prog.

I play MNK and stack entirely skill speed because I find it the most fun, even if it isn't optimal but the DPS difference is so fucking shit that they couldn't care less because I'm a good player regardless who learns mechanics and is consistently top in performance among the group. 1.79s GCD is fun as fuck.

Attached: 1563573348383.jpg (230x181, 22K)

you're an idiot

Living dead is a black hole ability for resources that is more trouble then it's worth. WAR can just Thrill+Equilibrium after Holm and be fine. Hallowed is a straight invul with no drawbacks bar it's recast time, and at least Superbolie gives you a proper invul and all your healer has to do is sneeze on you and you'll be fine. How the fuck is LD good?

What form of autism is this?

Attached: 1552861340036.jpg (778x813, 362K)

not him, while i think its bad, its not THAT bad. between the long duration and shorter CD it could be worse, its just that yes, bene has to be used and yes, some healers are trash and dont heal it

Lower recast time than superbolide, You'll get healed.

Attached: 1509840592604.jpg (288x288, 14K)

It's okay. I got it to 70 because continuation was supposed to be some epic game changing ability that made it more fun. Still don't get it. It's a flashy high damage combo but none of gnb kit feels tanky. They just slapped a tank stance onto it to make it a tank

If you think male roe gunblades are tiny you should see lalafell gunblades

>ilberd sacrifices himself by taking all the light inside of us

he was too good for us

Attached: forgiven sloppiness.png (922x921, 1.43M)

You are so fucking stupid you are causing me physical pain right now. Sheltron is the paladin's answer to raw intuition/heart of stone/darkest night. Its weakness is that it does not start the fight ready; its strengths are that it recharges in less time than raw or heart, stores up to 2 charges, and has the highest mitigation value of the %-based short CDs at 20%, tied with Raw. Darkest Night is sometimes better in that it's an absorb which can sometimes let you skip mechanics because of how debuffs work in XIV but if it's not doing that it's no better than sheltron either.

Passage of Arms is a 15% reduction raid cooldown that also gives you 20% reduction to everything at the same time. The downside is that it's channeled. I don't know why you're acting like block isn't in every way equivalent to other forms of mitigation.

you are a literal retard

This post absolutely reeks of Expert Roulette hero.

>always have trouble clearing savage
Guess I am the shitter all along.

onyx is still in huge demand on my server i noticed so i have just polishing that up today, havent looked past that but i am my fc's craft guy now so they will tell me what's up and if they want something rare crafted and have the mats they'll give me like 5% off it when it sells
food and pots will always sell too but yeah that shit can be slow as fuck also

In debatable order:

>Roulettes (Leveling, MSQ, and Alliance specifically, Trial can be good, 50/60/70 is usually somewhat weak)
>Highest level dungeon available (Depends on queue times, only if you have rest experience)
>MSQ experience
>FATEs (Also drops gemstones which can be worth a decent chunk of gil or used to level crafters, can be worth great EXP with a fast group and lucky Forlorn spawns)
>Hunting bills (Doing all 15 kills is worth around 6 million or so experience, can take around 20 minutes)
>Sidequests
>HoH (Not recommended, EXP is pretty poor)

Basically, I'd say do every MSQ/Role quest available to you at your level since that exp doesn't scale, do your roulettes, queue for the highest level dungeon you can do, do Hunt Bills and sidequests during the wait. FATEs are also not bad, I was averaging a level every two hours in a particularly fast group, and it was unlocking all the Shared FATE things while I was doing it, but due to their group nature, you can't sit in dungeon queue while doing them.

Probably the fastest for the amount of time invested would be to do roulettes every day and nothing else, you'll gain usually around 1.5 levels per day from 70-80 like that and only spend about an hour and a half doing them. If you just have to get a job up to 80 in the least amount of real time as possible, your only real option is dungeon spam since that's the only "repeatable" source of experience to you every day.

Sup bro, tell me what you struggle on.

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

TBN also has the slight advantage of boosting DPS and can be used on others

Should I be worry about this static I just joined if we just cleared it now when we started on Wednesday?

I've noticed mats for foods and pots sell way more and it sells better too. You get into autistic pricing battles by selling the final product. It's just annoying you find a niche one day and the very next day some retard crashes it to the ground.

TBN is resource neutral, it doesn't boost DPS

That is fair. I just feel that it is lesser quality than paladin's hallowed ground but also not sure how to improve it without losing the flavor

I want to get into the Sultana's panties but some dude named Raubahn is in the way.

>healing a tank in lvl 60/63 gear that keeps trying to do wall-to-wall pulls in Doma Castle and wiping us
>"why aren't you healing? just spam one button, it's so easy lolololololo"
>"goodbye shitter"
>votekicked from the run by him and his three FC buddies

Have fun with the GMs, "shitter".

Also I looked him up on the loadstone a while after and noticed he replaced the lvl 60 gear with Bardam's pieces. Wonder if the healer after me said something about his gear too.

do you have the monk one?

Really strong arguments. I wonder how much more dps the healer gets to do with a chunky WAR. Bet it's higher than PLD.
>I get my opinions from streamers
Because it's not just block. Its block, a smaller health pool, and the effect of big hits vs successive small hits against block. I'm not saying PLD are shit, I just think that for single target tanking GNB and WAR are better right now

No, that's decent. The fight is harder than E3S so you should be able to wrap that one up over the weekend

Can't help you there bro, I'd rather cut off my own arm than betray a friend.

Attached: Sloppy Bro.jpg (500x333, 38K)

Is there a final fantasy character who is stronger than Zenos yae Galvus using the Echo and a posessed primal with all three katanas in his sword revolver?

Attached: ffxiv_06302017_010042.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

wait why do people hate AST now? their cards still make our numbers go up do they not..

how do people feel about ast? in dungeons I feel like I'm still having to heal with gcd a lot more than other healers.

Chill dude. Don't go narcing on him.
You should take revenge. Don't be a pussy and get the GM to do your work.

the oysters on the half shell and both easy and annoying to get mats wise, the lemons spawn on a timed node and the oysters need whitescrip fishing bait to get at a reliable rate, plus you need a decent stockpile of cordials to get enough worth sell

What's the deal with bosses either looking amazing or looking like utter dogshit? Lakshmi and Tsukuyomi look great but Shinryu is fucking awful

Attached: 1492708435980.jpg (99x49, 2K)

Is ES2 easier than ES1 then, because ES1 is the one I just cleared with my static.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMqZ2PPOLik

the WoL

>but also not sure how to improve it without losing the flavor
Instead of killing the tank, since the dev team seems insistent on tying it to healing, if you fail to heal to equivalent of 100%hp it applies a heals received debuff (20%, 30%) to the DRK for a bit. The sole problem with LD is that it kills the tank, change that and it's a pretty solid ability .

literally me

they are good at making humanoid bosses in general, not so much about beastly enemies.

Are you in a speedkill static? Might as well just take a WHM bro.

Ilberd.

Doma is so hit-or-miss with tanks fucking exploding (especially the double pull at the cannons) that I just skip it when leveling.

>tfw Nanamo fires Raubahn so he can rot in Ala Mhigo so she can finally suck Pipin dry

Attached: 1557430241100.jpg (686x1200, 124K)

Don't oysters themselves sell faster?
I just really hate that one faggot to when I was selling sausage links you made the price from 14k per HQ to 4k per HQ. It wasn't even a gradual change, he just mass dropped his whole load for that price. I was consistently selling it too. I even bought a shit ton of his stacks but he just kept coming.

Shinryu was a poor attempt to translate a classic boss from 2D to 3D. Lakshmi and Tsukuyomi are just humans with bits stuck on.

Oh I thought you had meant E2S. E2S is a massive step up in difficulty from E1S, and even that is comparably harder than previous first fights from Alexander and Omegascape.

Pipin's her and Raubahn's son.

oh wow fucking told. No numbers or proof or anything, just told...
#B&RP

The only thing good about 1.0 was the consistent art style of the armor and gear you wore, as it all felt very grounded in reality with the world, and was frankly 11/10 design.

>Because it's not just block. Its block, a smaller health pool, and the effect of big hits vs successive small hits against block.

Jesus H tittyfucking Christ you are the poster child for why you should not fucking do drugs while pregnant. When people say block for paladins it's a GOOD THING. Paladins have the advantage of their active mitigation SOMETIMES RANDOMLY APPLYING EVEN WHEN THEY ARE NOT USING IT. Secondly, PLD do not have a smaller health pool in any way. Tanks have identical stats in identical gear. Third, SHELTRON IS COMPLETELY CHANGED YOU FUCKING DROOLING APE. IT LASTS 6 SECONDS AND BLOCKS EVERYTHING THAT HITS YOU. IT IS 100% EQUIVALENT TO RAW INT AND BETTER THAN HEART OF STONE IN EVERYTHING EXCEPT BEING UP AT THE VERY START OF THE FIGHT.

How do I get my materia melded if I have social anxiety and i'm to much of a brainlet to play Diciple of the Hand jobs

Just take it by force, worked for Mistbeard and Nanamo's mother.

Just stop, bro.

Attached: 1491240316469.jpg (500x500, 25K)

make it a staggered damage mitigation
>cant take lethal damage
>half of all damage taken while under the effect will be dealt over a period of time after the effect is over

Also lack of zoning and how weighty movement animations were

>Leveling RDM, since all trannies and retards switched to DNC
>Actually liking it
Say what you want, but this job is comfy

Attached: qqPf0Oud5TU.jpg (1280x800, 146K)

Should I drop this static then I'm in then since they just cleared E1S?

regular melding? Just use the NPC
overmelding? You're fucked

they sell at about the same rate for me, yeah i have some dumb cunts on my server who clearly just want to sell the item but somewhat flood the market at the same time, happened when i was making some lignum lumber to sell, not much you can do about it unless you buy it and relist it

nice meme
the actual story for Pipin is really good

there are materia melding npcs in literally every major town's market-board center

I'm sorry user, you'll have to talk to the others calling you an idiot. Its too late for this shit.

The Sultana is only 20 years old, Pipin isn't hers.

There's not a bad job in this game no matter what people tell you. XIV is balanced very, very well; not perfectly, but better than most.

Attached: 1557158882724.jpg (800x1000, 263K)

Just change it so it's a straight rip of Blood DK's Purgatory from WoW, since DRK already lifts a lot from them anyway
It's a passive that stores any damage you take while at 0 hp for 3 seconds, and it the stored damage isn't healed then you die. After 3 seconds it goes on cooldown.

Isn't crafting full of RNG? How do the macros work?

No, it'll be much worse trying to clear with randoms than with people you already work well with and can work with consistently.

if you have people ion your fc ask them , outside of the 100% socket melds you will be fucked if you want to overmeld

E2S has much more RNG in terms of who has to do what mechanic and will require on-the-fly adapting.
Also the last phase can be a killer, but otherwise it's easy.

Shit taste.

Best Dungeon to spam unsynced for solo runs for GC Turn-Ins? Working on the last few Pneumite I need before I just use seals for Ventures.
The fact that I almost have no need for poetics anymore, at all, frightens me.

That's just a cover up.

except DNC

>allows a DPS to take damage when they'd otherwise need to avoid an AoE
>saves a healer a GCD so it can be used to cast a DPS spell

It's a DPS boost.

So is Fagoon but those dumb niggers get to top parse every patch because Yoshi probably fucks himself with a lance at night

In universe excuse: Swapping bodies so often and not holding a regular form (By molding a host into his original self) weakened him greatly.

Outside excuse: They weren't exactly sure how strong to make the Ascians nor did they have a concrete plan for their entire backstory and structure throughout the story, like many narative tools, they simply fit the current story arc as needed. Lahabrea was needed to be a villain pulling strings behind things in ARR/HW, and we needed to kill an Ascian in HW to conclude his arc. He was also weakened during his merge to form Ascian prime, and didn't expect Thordan to be able/willing to kill him until he did.

My take: None of the Ascians are actually fighters at all; every one of them are governing agents and councilmen thrown into a situation far beyond their control or capability of dealing with, and they're just making the best of the situation. Their biggest strength is in manipulating people and putting the chesspieces where they need to be, not actually fighting you. Hades was somewhat an exception to this (And indeed, the only Ascian we really knew to be strong), and this is also why Elidibus lost so handily to Zenos, despite having an advantage. His stolen body was at the peak of physical condition, however he did not have the skill to make use of such a tool, and still relied mainly on his magics, when offensive spellcraft was never even really his forte. We're essentially fighting civilians, immortal ones at that, but still civilians. High level commoners.

Any lvl 80 PLD's here that can tell me if there's something about sword-oath that i'm missing? It shares the GCD so you can't weave it, the mana gained isn't enough to get you to squeeze in a third spell that's boosted by requistat or w/e it's spelled. It just seems like a clunky dps boost you spam three times when it comes up, or am I missing something?

Screemember us!

Attached: Screemember us.jpg (997x837, 75K)

No, DNC is fun too and its DPS is still high enough that you can clear any content that matters assuming you're playing it properly.

what said. Pugging it is already hell and it will get worse after the reset when all the competent players can set their PF to duty complete. Just stick it out because at least your tactics will be consistent instead of a crapshoot every time with PF

Literally just change it to needing to be healed 50% of max hp instead of 100%. That would make it not ridiculously worse than the others at least. Still a resource black hole but it'd get the job done at least. If they wanted to be nice, maybe during Walking dead healing potency is increased by like 15% or something. They could even add a lifesteal to all weapon skills during walking dead as well.

BLM and MNK are both above goon by a fair margin in Savage

Drakengards have never been known for dealing low damage in any Final Fantasy game.

based and screepilled

>locked behind unlocking all spells in your spellbook

what's with Yea Forums's massive butthurt over dragoon?

you use it during FoF, not Requiscat. It gives you more MP over three GCDs than your standard combo, on top of considerably more damage.

Will there ever be a good set for this?

Attached: file.png (1800x1800, 2.44M)

The class is thematically cooler and does more damage than their favorite class, so they have to take it out on everyone else.

la HEE

Good post user. Interesting theory as well, I'm keen to agree with it. Elidibus is called emissary anyway, definitely not a title known for its combat skills.

UNGA BUNGA ME HIT WITH LANCE

UNGA BUNGA ME DO GOOD DAMAGE

Even Samurai are more respectable

t. fag + goon

>Jumps
>Dies
The age old meme.

Nope, that thing doesn't work with anything. I've really tried to make it work and it just didn't, even with Abyss set which is the closest possible match for Cecil's armor.

It'll probably look good on one of the DRG AF sets

website generates an optimal macro with high efficiency and chances for success

>It's a passive that stores any damage you take while at 0 hp for 3 seconds, and it the stored damage isn't healed then you die
Holy fucking shit that's even fucking worse. Regular tank busters in this game that you would use LD on already do more damage than your total health pool unmitigated, and abilities like Spear of Paradise or Rip Current that apply vulnerability debuffs cause the damage to be exponentially higher. That's a fucking awful idea.

>Hasn't touched DRG since the beginning of SB, but okay.

>6am game time rolls around
>10+ LA HEEs in chat
Sometimes you guys are all right.

newfag here going through SB, just killed Susano, does the story gets any better? So far its a step down from HW.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x495, 31K)

If they're old enough to have even played XI, DRG sucked there unless there was a lot of piercing damage needed in the area ahead. In older versions of XIV DRG was hard to play effectively because of the animation-lock associated with Jumps not making them a safe-skill, and in 2.X crafters and gatherers would have more magic-defense than dragoons in full armor, which was a death sentence when raids started pumping out raidwide magical damage.

Nowadays it's probably because dragoons are daring to actually be anywhere near the top of the scoreboard for parses.

Elidibus straight up didn't fight Zenos.

>tfw the coloration is just the slightest bit off to match literally any armour set in the game, even with dye
still mad

Not him, but thats a reeaaally fuckin grasping for straps

>unga bunga me cast spell
>unga bunga me hit with sword
>unga bunga me shoot
>unga bunga me me cure
>unga bunga me mitigate
wow fuck those jobs, no respect for them at all.

>he has The Legend title on

Attached: 20190803_002437.png (726x504, 508K)

Rak'tika is great for funposting. It's always entertaining to go there.

once you hit Shadowbringers, yes. But otherwise no.

The Steppe is the only good part of the story, enjoy

Someone in /vg/ just said this:

Crafting system lies to you.
I made a macro that reached roughly 83% chance of HQ for an item while leveling ARM.
I made 100 of the item in a batch to test this macro.
41 of them were HQ.
Bullshit.

base Stormblood is overall weaker than HW on the whole, the part in the Azim Steppe and the return to Ala Mhigo parts are pretty good, as well as the story in the proceeding patches, but base SB is pretty meh on the whole

Wouldn't Edge of shadow be more damage then any of the healer's GCD DPS spells?

Yeah, once you hit ShB

Current theory is that the Ascians bamboozled the last few desperate people of the 13th into summoning/constructing/whatevering Eden and had them set it to "Spread Light" mode in order to combat the Flood of Darkness, but then they yoinked it over to the First just as it was firing up to cause the Flood of Light.

I have both Ult titles and I still do the odd derp/lazy.

Attached: OurLordAndSavior.jpg (1508x851, 298K)

Looks like someone in /vg/ sucks at mathematics.

Attached: scree.png (292x267, 150K)

Even excellent players aren't immune to the occasional brain fart.

Stormblood is kinda ehhh. It gets better near the pre-ShB content, but that's because it's leading into ShB.

based

did Ramuh normal due to trial roulette to get a smigeon of exp being so close to a level up. 3 mentors. all of them failed to shock people out of terror. Additionally, two got tethered together and tried running away from each other, instead of eating 3 orbs

If people aren't in crafted gear the dps check is obscenely tight

Tell any 440 armor bums to fuck off

It has the most raid CDs while doing more DMG than SAM, a DPS with no raid CDs at all

Attached: 1550294436829.jpg (675x450, 44K)

JUST LET ME DYE IT FUCKKKK

*clenches fists*

current theory from whom? i'm interested to hear more

ghimlyt is kino

You literally have aoe circles on titan though.

Yeah user doesn't know what he's talking about. Purgatory serves a completely different purpose in WoW for a completely different damage profile than invluns do in XIV. It's great at what it does in WoW though.

When do we free Tiamat?

she doesn't want to be freed, she made that crystal clear bro

Never. She doesn't want to be freed.

>Goon without rDPS is beaten by SAM by a whole t h r e e DPS
>Goon with rDPS beats SAM by 1K
the absolute state of SAM

I'm so petty when it comes to ult titles I screen anyone who starts making a fuss in chat if they're using them. I've found quite a few that simply bought their titles such that it's almost more rare to find people who got it legitimately.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBgcKeFy_Vo

The group's DPS is your own. If you can save a few gcds from the healer they'd otherwise use on healing over the course of a fight, it's a boost.

She'll just tell you to leave her alone, or if you try to push her or hurt her to get her moving she'll moan she deserves it and take it. She's as fucked in the head as Nidhogg.

Alright I'll stick it out. I feel like I'm a shitter though since I'll be way behind than other people in terms of Eden progress.

bubble will probably pop if you use it on a low hp target like a dps, giving you a free edge of shadow.

I mean, she did fuck up way worse than Nidhogg ever did

Its been a few weeks now, Yea Forums. Judging by what you've played and what you've seen, what jobs would you say are the best and worst for
>Tanks
>Melee DPS
>Ranged Physical DPS
>Healers
>Ranged Magical DPS

Attached: 1561508353752.jpg (717x716, 185K)

she'll never leave because she can never have a real bahamut dick in her ever again

Not everyone plays at 100% all of the time. I've been playing MMOs at a very high level for 20 years and I've seen many exceptionally skilled players do some spectacularly stupid things from time to time.

you have six months before the next tier, being behind in the first month barely matters, especially if you're in a static

It's my own personal theory. Voidwalker/Gaia shows up in a bid to reclaim it for the Thriteenth.

>Doing Ravel for the first time
>Stand on wrong side of platform and boss by a few inches, get obliterated
>Run into stalactite after it hits the ground but before damage goes through, die immediately
>Party is still nice to you
how do you handle this feel

She did, but she's been whipping herself over it for even longer than Nidhogg's been angry, it's gotten to the point where even Midgardsormr's thinking she's being dramatic.

>Just finished omega
Wait, hold up. Dragons are fucking aliens? They invaded the planet? So why do they go around crying they're the victems when they literally invaded a planet they had no business in being?

cant decide on a class lads

>a few
You know that you're gonna get one, MAYBE two of these situations in a single fight. with perfect play and timing on your end. Its extremely risky and unreliable to use it like that.
The healer will most likely still need to heal them anyways.

Excellent players don't even wear those titles. Ultimate clear titles are the new mentor crowns for two reasons:

An embarrassingly large amount of them have been bought.
Taking months to clear one fight isn't impressive, it just means you monkey-brained it for so long it became muscle memory.

If it took you more than say, 24 hours raid time to clear Ultimate, I wouldn't be impressed.

Interesting. I thought that world was beyond fucked though.

There is also a fair number of people who bought their clear for this.

Attached: vRKLkhP.jpg (671x960, 79K)

just choose whatever, literally, you can swap at any time very shortly into the story

Hydaelyn held up a "Refugees Welcome!" sign.

he jumped off though

im alrady playing GBR on MSQs and SAM in dungeons but should i ?

no he did, he just ditched the body the moment he got hit.

He mentioned getting hit

Middy made a deal with Hydaelyn to protect the planet in exchange for being allowed to live there. And all the other dragons were born on Hydaelyn anyway so I guess it depends on how you feel about birthright citizenship.

Pay it forward next time someone else messes up.

It may be the difference between the healer being able to heal them, and needing to rez tem

>Tanks
No clue, but War feels like ass to play
>Melee DPS
DRG hands down
>Ranged Physical DPS
MCH
>Healers
WHM
>Ranged Magical DPS
BLM

>tanks
best PLD/GNB, worst WAR/DRK
>meleeDPS
best MNK/DRG, worst ROG
>rangedDPS
kinda balanced honestly
>Heals
AST is still shit
>magicDPS
best SMN/BLM, worst RDM

best depends on what you want, especially for tanks.

I think they'd have a hard time accomplishing that considering how hard it was to even pull the WoL to the First, body and soul, and something Emet said even he couldn't actually do. I know that doesn't really offer any other good answer to where or how Eden got here, but I'm going to assume transporting a thing that's probably made of so much aether is out of the Ascians' capability.

I chose to focus on the fact that the Ascians needed to manipulate Arbert and Co. into slaying something on the First to bring about the flood. It was said that on the First, the light was far, far stronger than darkness, so it's likely it was already predisposed to having some lightsent/sin eater style entities lurking about. I imagine whatever Arbert killed was probably holding Eden in check or sealed away, and once he did it, that's when the original cracks of light started to open up. Eden was waking up and going online.

where do i get good gear with lvl 60?

For the best*
No clue what would be the worst aside from DNC, SAM and AST

If you like them, then play them, nothing is stopping you from changing your mind later

>work a graveyard shift, leave for work at 11:30. get home at 9 AM and go to sleep in the afternoon
>every fucking static I find starts at 6 PM which is literally one hour too early for me to consistently wake up at without slowly destroying myself through sleep deprivation
>can't just go to sleep earlier because my parents who i'm renting my room from got another fucking dog and I need to watch it like a hawk until 2 PM to make sure it doesn't piss and shit everywhere
>the ones that start at 7-8 go well into 12-1 AM
This really fucking sucks, man. All I want is to raid but I can't tolerate PF retardation.

Attached: 1437540317083.jpg (255x206, 23K)

Attached: systemerror.png (351x37, 27K)

>Best
PLD
MNK
MCH
WHM
BLM

>Worst
WAR
NIN
BRD
AST
RDM

he literally bounced out of there before they even clashed. Zenos said so himself

There are a ton of things we've believed for years that ShB has turned on its head, "The Thriteenth is beyond saving" is one that could easily be overturned as well.

Thats still a big maybe.

people hating on me in dungeons not tanking good enough tho ._.

the game says the flood happened after the warriors of light slew the Steward of Darkness or something like that
meaning there was some almighty shadow being left on the world and when it was killed the balance completely shifted toward light

If they didn't want us to lewd Ryne they shouldn't have made her so sexy.

Attached: 1564112874853.jpg (1200x788, 94K)

yea jumping into a death pit, that's why i played mario sounds

>want 'The Necromancer' title because I like necromancer shit
>gotta solo potd from 1-200
>servers are so unstable right now that chances are I dc and lose all my progress
It ain't fair bros

literally does not matter
if you truly cared about clearing quickly for weekly lockouts and/or at a low ilvl, you would be in a hardcore static

>GBR does insane damage even though its a tanking class

what the?

Is RDM really in a worse spot than SMN for you?

Idyllshire. Get Shire gear with tomestones.

man i work a fairly normal shift and they still fuck me over, is always starting at 6pm or 12am, never during wagie freetime
Im gonna suck it up and just put up a casual blind PF tomorrow and see where things go from there. i dont even know if savage's rewards are really all that worth the hassle with capped tomes and eden normal stuff already purchasable for me

>not tanking good enough
tanking is easy as shit, just use your cooldowns properly, practice makes perfect, if you like it, you will get better
tanxiety is a meme, tanking is arguably the easiest role in the game, holding aggro isn't even an issue anymore since ShB

Around 10 people have that title worldwide, it wasn't going to be servers that stopped you.

being a prog bitch then fading into the background is the worst fate a class can have imo

I literally just jumped on MCH a minute ago for the first time in eons.
Am I expected to mach those instant skills+cooldown reductor everytime I overheat or just when I can Wildfire?
Yes, I'm a brainlet who can't parse and check for myself.

Do Limsa ever get the spotlight in the story? Every xpac has a large focus on Uldah, and Gridania gets a lot of screen time since every meeting seems to take place there, but so far Limsa's just been quietly sitting off to the side

>The Necromancer' title
Damn didn't only like 2 people have this title?

you're gonna get perma'd this time dude

I don't have a legend title, but I'm disinclined to agree with you just because having a legend title (Assuming it was legit) meant that you put in the time and had the coordination to complete it. If that's not impressive, then there's not a single achievement in a non-PvP game that's worth a damn because someone persistent enough can do anything, given enough time.

That being said, it's infuriating when you see someone who bought their clear, even for something like Savage. When I first started playing, knocking out Coils or Alexander was a big deal, sure some people might've got carried through it, but their number was probably pretty low. Now with more people playing than ever, everyone's wanting to stand out from the crowd, and will stoop to paying big bucks for unearned greatness, devaluing the titles of players who actually did do it legitimately.

>turn on tank stance
>tank literally never has to worry about aggro ever
>play like a dps that pushes defensive cooldowns
might as well do good dps, they have fuck all else to do otherwise

Eden itself may be capable of making the jump without much outside interference. We still have a very limited understanding of how the fuck it actually works or how much autonomy it has.

During Overheat just alternate weaving Gauss/Ricochet, regardless of if you're in wildfire or not

Leviathan and Titan's stories revolve around Limsa and La Noscea

not really. they are off on their own island doing pirate shit so they kinda fall by the wayside.

No. Ul'dah/Flames is as close to a canon home for WoL as there is.

no, you retard. Ishgard is the WoL's home.

limsa is shafted because its on an island far from garlean influence. the most spotlight it gets is costa del sol and titan's annoying questchain. also the based rogue questline

>Tanks
GNB and PLD for sheer fun, DRK is as up there with PLD for sheer defense thanks to Blackest Night
>worst
WAR
>Melee DPS
Samurai and Dragoon are in really good spots and Monk just got into a really good spot with its changes. Ninja's great fun to play but they're overselling Trick's usefulness going by its personal DPS, I wish they'd gotten rid of Trick like that one false leak pointed to.
>worst
NIN, but they're all fun to play
>ranged physical
They're all fun and linearly scale between support damage now, being Dancer Machinist.
>worst
I don't think any of them are bad
>Healers
Scholars still seem to be whiny tryhards in terms of the types of people usually attracted to the job while White Mage has lots of people grumbling because their epic Shadowflare machine got dumped at the expac's start but went over to the "good" healer and found they liked it. Astrologian got a lot rarer. Have only played WHM, myself, having lilies actually do something good is great and Afflatus Misery is a nice cash-in for the time spent casting Afflatus spels.
>worst
Astrologian? I guess????
>Ranged Magical DPS
RDM is the same, BLM is phenomenal with the quality-of-life (mainly Umbral Soul), haven't tried SMN. Haven't seen very many SMNs anymore.
>worst
shrug

Attached: 1547766950401.png (800x715, 459K)

>Tanks
Probably WAR, it feels the most clunky of the group. DRK does it better in all aspects.
>Melee DPS
Haven't played any past 70 yet.
>Ranged Physical
MCH beats out BRD in fun to play, not sure in actual measurements.
>Healers
WHM, hands down. Fairy feels weak as shit now, and I hear AST is a shitshow.
>Magical
I didn't know anything other than BLM actually existed.

Nigga I got to floor 158 during SB and died to shit luck with a mob spawn. Was going to try again but felt burnt out.

Ul'Dah is the canon starting city, but it's glaringly.obvious the WoL considers Ishgard home.

>implying thats not ishgard now
>implying wol didnt fall in love with the crystarium

I want to recreate Nessa as mu character.

Attached: 1560433265156.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

>Ul'dah
>canon home for the WoL
nope, Ishgard, when Ardbert asks if there is something you have to protect, you immediately think of Ishgard, not to mention everyone there loves and respects you for being the hero who ended the Dragonsong War

Attached: 1404865271216.gif (500x365, 125K)

>Ishgard remembers, Warrior of Light!

it's insane how much fan art this character already has

Speaking of Ishgard being home, I just realized how heartwrenching Ardbert's story about Voerburt is, since that was his Ishgard.

They know if people focus too much on Limsa they will realize what a shithole and failed city it is. Run by a ruthless dictator who cheated, second in command was the most ruthless pirate who ever sailed, active sexual slavery on pleasure barges, stealing kobold's lands provoking them summoning Titan, and more.
Limsa is barely any better than Ala Mhigo and its Mhiggers.

Attached: 1562257472855.png (1196x1600, 1.54M)

That does make sense. I was making some mistakes too. I was worried that I was in a bad group or not.

Is this your first Pokemon release cycle? Pokegirls get more fanart than literally anything else.

>Tanks
Best: PLD, insane and consistent damage, excellent mitigation and utility
Worst: WAR, weaker flat mitigation and raidwide mitigation is dependent on feeding buffs into it so its value fluctuates.
Honestly the tanks are pretty balanced currently and having any combo of them will be perfectly functional for clearing content, and I say this a WAR player who has cleared up to E3S.
>Melee DPS
Best: MNK/DRG, with recent MNK changes it's still a bit hard to say but they have comparably high dps, provide strong party buffs and utility.
Worst: Ninja, literal trick attack bot that feels like ass to play still.
>Ranged Physical DPS
Best: MCH, new Tactician is nice and highest ranged dps
Worst: DNC, for a prog/support job is really sucks at prog. The dps buffs it's give do not make up for it's own lack of DPS and while Shield Samba and it's healing buff are nice, BRD/MCH can provide that mitigation and better damage to boot
>Healers
Best: WHM, big dick damage and it has instant cast heals that feed into it's dps (Lily system) and still is a beast when GCD heals are necessary
Worst: AST, rip it's card system as just like DNC the buffs it gives do not make up for it's own lack of dps, and SCH has better regen and has always had better sheilds.
>Ranged Magical DPS
Best: BLM highest DPS job in the game
Worst: SMN, currently a clusterfuck of a job and if you want a rez you'd play RDM.

Attached: __hyur_roegadyn_warrior_and_warrior_of_light_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_makimura_s (850x1108, 461K)

I want to see WoL go nuclear over something, like the twins coming to harm. I feel robbed that we didnt get to have the WoL turn into a sin eater, followed by a quest where you play as a scion or minifilia or even ardbert and have to barely hold off against them to pull off some magic Hydaelyn bullshit.

Or better yet, turn sin eater and fight Emet. I still think its odd that you dont get to control sin eaters like vauthry does.

>just want to do leveling roulette fast before going to bed
>get aurum vale
>tank and healer are sprouts
>almost die in the first room because tank keeps pulling enemies to dumb places
>first boss
>healer dies from not eating fruit
>tell healer to eat fruit next time
>second pull
>healer doesn't eat fruit and dies again
>third pull
>healer still doesn't eat fruit
>leave

I'm not mad. Just tired.

Attached: 1524238952822.png (458x521, 101K)

i still remember splatoon had r34 posted in the e3 thread before the reveal trailer was done

because you're not a sin eater yourself yet. Vauthry was born a sin eater.

>Pokegirls get more fanart than literally anything else.
>blocks your path

Attached: Suck my cock dude.png (560x896, 263K)

For being a nation founded entirely by pirates within living memory, it's doing pretty well to stand side by side with three ancient nations
And it's not like Uldah is any better. They're just better at formalizing their sleaze and putting a price tag on it

God damn. Reminds me of an user who drew tracer sucking a dick during the overwatch reveal

Attached: 1492597992728.jpg (298x402, 22K)

Aurum is hell, I had a newbie tank and the retarded mentor tell them they cant get exp for pulling all the shit in the first room, neglecting to mention the gold shit on the floor. And im stuck there playing pisspoor AST.

nintendo games in general are magnets for artists
I remember the same thing for the Nintendoland floating robot girl, someone posted r34 during the trailer in the thread about it

As a new player:
Why do people hate Eureka? I was interested in getting a gear set or a weapon but people seem to be shitting on it every chance they get.

Emet tells you that you're a sin eater in every way except looks

Limsa has been around for hundreds of years, it's just the current power structure that came about recently.

>Trying to discuss some background lore with a friend.
>Bring up the pre-imperial Garleans, mention how they were pushed to the northern wastes since they were unable to use magic as other tribes bullied them away.
>Try to use it as an interesting point of view showing the cyclical nature of conflict feeding more conflict with clear motives for all sides fighting.
>"Nah, they were probably being shitheads to someone before that, so anything we do to them we deserve it."
>Assume he's simply being smug.
>Turns out he's actually serious and has missed all the nuance on that point in the story.

AM was at least a stable kingdom with a strong martial tradition for a couple of centuries, that's far better than Limsa's less than a generation existence.

Attached: 1543783814460.jpg (600x612, 86K)

Because SE gave SB less stuff to focus on Eureka. Eureka was a massive grind reliant on other people and you could lose progress.

because of pagos

>join E2S clear party in PF
>clear on first pull
Works on my machine

Attached: 7657902948545.jpg (843x720, 81K)

yes, well, he's also trying to provoke you as well.

i don't want to play dancer anymore because it's too weak

I believe it was Blufever's final act

>join a party
>struggle a ton initially
>one guy leaves and gets replaced
>easy clear

Eureka feels like a pre-WoW era MMO in all the worst ways. Only thing of value there is people actually talking in shout chat and helping one another.

Think of how dumb the average person is in DF. Now realize that he is the average and that 50% of people are probably dumber than him. Now realize those people play this game and post their opinions on the forums and talk about this game.

how long has been playing? I know sometimes its hard for me to remember details about ARR and HW because its been so long

Attached: 4chan in a nutshell.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Aurum Vale is still the hardest dungeon in the game thanks to scaling.

>not attracted to lolis or any other short race type characters
>would absolutely ruin my potato given half the chance

Not even potatos in general, just mine specifically. Send help.

korean-mmo tier "content" that SE decided to lock a bunch of shit behind. Name the relic, which was normally from actually playing the game, was locked behind mindlessly grinding mooks. When called out on it, SE ignored it; and when people found a way to make it somewhat bearable, SE doubled down on the grinding.

It's completely dead at the moment because no one actually enjoyed it, they just got stockholme syndrome from grinding for their relic.

maybe, but he makes it clear he doesnt really lie about stuff.

On release Anemos was panned because the relic weapon and armor's progression was tied to it rather than grinding for eternity in Hard dungeons and FATEs as with Heavensward and ARR, but people warmed to it over time as an alternate style of content since in general Anemos is a very FFXI-themed area. Pagos was released later and it was goddamned horrible and they couldn't have bungled it any harder if they tried; Pagos was already in-development when Anemos was released and they took into account no Anemos feedback at all, so chaining together Notorious Monsters was nerfed and they wanted you to just grind overworld enemies in your level-range forever. They started introducing new systems in Pyros and took the feedback from Anemos and Pagos into account for that region and it ended up alright again, and the final region Hydatos ended up being pretty decent, along with the Logogram system, and Eureka having its own Baldesion Arsenal 50-some man raid.

There's also that people felt Eureka was taking development-time away from other content like dungeons or more raids (especially after Ultimate was first shown and released as hardest-of-hardcore), but Stormblood ended up having only like two dungeons fewer than Heavensward total and the exact same amount of content otherwise, on top of Eureka being better than the equivalent Diadem on the whole.

>Make a blind run party for E1S on Tuesday
>Guy who joins starts talking about things during the fight, we tell him this was a blind run and no one knows what he's talking about.
>We wipe once while trying to figure out mechanics.
>He throws a fit that we didn't watch the video beforehand on how to do the fight and leaves.

Attached: 1559323688441.jpg (1000x1359, 337K)

I liked it

the information about Garleans being non-magic users getting bullied is delivered in SB MSQ and patch quests

Why contain it? S'cool.

Attached: 1488741707867.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

i wish that webm was still accurate with the current state of Yea Forums being what it is

Right. It's not a lie. You're cracking at the seams of your soul containing that light, even with the blessing of Light on your side. yet, you have not at that point turned, which he is wanting you to do.

dude i already fell in love with my dragon girl

although i almost look at her like a daughter so its weird. whenever i see her smile in a cutscene i feel so good

My favourite part of the lore history is that time Ala Mhigo started invading the Black Shroud and the entire Eorzean Alliance, even Ishgard put their eternal dragon war on hold, just to beat the shit out of the invading Mhiggers.

you're right its even worse

post her.

I don't want to toot my horn or anything, but surely something there has to be something to say to get those neurons firing in him, or at least a few almonds activated? How is it someone can completely fail to see others' viewpoints on something, even in a fictional context?

Attached: 1533467782543.png (568x454, 367K)

Was this on Chaos? Was it a SAM?

i guess that makes sense. still wish we could've had a full transformation, seeing the scions lose their shit would be interesting

No, but mainly because I already shut down my PC for the night and am phoneposting from bed

I hate that they denied us a shortstack race by not making the midgets proportionate.

i agree, lala chests are disgusting and not delicious at all

whats level 3 limit break on tanks?

People talk mad shit about Eureka, and partially for good reason, but one thing that was a bonus about it was the path to completing your weapon was clear cut and you never had to leave the zone or search for something outside of it to complete it. That said, it was so annoying to play in, the only real enjoyment I got was it was a harsh enough place to force people to group up and work together since there wasn't really any reliable solo method to get EXP.

>the game has some sort of optional bad ending where you turn into a sin eater
>it starts a role duty where you play as a monstrous sin eater and have to destroy all of the scions

Attached: 1474344062818.jpg (251x251, 20K)

Nah, Primal, but it was a SAM.

well?

Attached: file.png (320x497, 214K)

Nah, fuck off. We don't need Elin cancer in this game. Base Lalafell players are bad enough as it is.

>RAAAAAAAAAA BIG INSTANT UNDERWHELMING MITIGATION THAT'S FUCKING USELESS 90% OF THE TIME

they need to rework it and just give tanks something new

>>He throws a fit that we didn't watch the video beforehand on how to do the fight and leaves.
typical wow player

Specific to each tank, same as DPS and healer limit breaks. Actual effect is 80% damage-reduction for twelve seconds

>leader puts "will replace" in PF description
>just disbands instead of kicking the guy

Attached: 879600024045.png (282x218, 116K)

I want shortstacks, not loli-bait like Elin. Give me a small handful of chest to grab.

middie faces are so weird looking, i dont know what it is though

>its a trial with 2 tanks episode
>i dont know hat to do as 2nd tank when there are no adds

should i just turn off the aggro skill and hit the enemy?

user that's just life, because life is filled with these people
they're so set in their ways and beliefs that they're completely oblivious to how incredibly close-minded they are, and nothing you say will activate a single almond unless by some miracle or life-threatening event

*uses /slap emote and takes out weapon at the same time*

>can turn them into your Sin Eater thrall harem

I wished we would've had something akin to Shadow of the Colossus's slow transformation, skintone gradually getting more chalky/ashen, hair losing its color, eyes going white, that sort of thing. I don't think everyone would've felt comfortable seeing that though, the expansion already gave a few the hibie jibies as it was with Tesleen.

oh okay well i used it on GBR and everyone lost their shit and started slapping me

>reported to GM
gg

Have you ever masturbated to a character from this game? If yes, which one(s)?

Attached: D0R6M2lU0AAvdkx.jpg (900x1165, 83K)

i'd rather play as ardbert and fight WoL like the role quests. i was really expecting to play as him at some point since you get the other WoDs

Now that I can get behind.

It's the thousand yard stare.

Damn. Perhaps another time then. I'm happy you like your character.

Yeah if you're the off-tank you're pretty much just a blue DPS in standard trials, or you take aggro if the MT is stupid and dies.

It's kinda impressive that the Cyclops' Sweep in AV still one shots when every Cyclops added afterwards does at best 80% of your health.
I remember the last boss in Dzemael also used to one shot with the laser but doesn't anymore.

you dun goofed

lmao where

>Get Atonement
>Oh boy maybe I can finally fucking use Holy Spirit outside of Requiescat due to increased mana gain
>Nope because Confeitor exists

I just want to fucking occasionally use holy spirit at range without hurting my rotation.

Attached: poppybro.gif (148x111, 264K)

that's exactly it. they look like they are eternally horrified or something

why
the 1st hard ifrit trial

user...

Probably would've been too much work to make it happen with the huge variety of character types there are. At best you might have had an effect overlayed across the skin.

I tried to find something good with Lyse, but failed.

Alisaie the most which is hard since there’s very little porn of her compared to Y’shtola.

aight
i'm a dumb dumb when it comes to tanking user

Holy Spirit kills your combo so it already hurts your rotation if you randomly use it

i kept having to remind myself how much pain tesleen went through and that my WoL was also going through that. pretty dark

wife started to fuck around with the screenshot tool and i ended up pounding mitsuba (the Doman Enclave roe)

Probably won't be the last time since we've gone around listing names of NPCs we wanna see fucked

Attached: 1534985960124.jpg (440x647, 112K)

Didn't it used to give something like 80% damage reduction? I'm sure they changed it because of the two times it was useful, it utterly cheesed that portion of the fight.

you goofed because that damage mitigation is, outside of alexander prime/a12n, only used in savage or harder content or for absolute emergencies in preventing party death

oh okay well we were already down to like 5% health and i didnt know what it did so i used it

no dont you do this shit with hilda again user

Think about the brain-melting amount of agony it must have been to floor a god-fighter like the WoL and keep them down

The only pic I know of Lyse's is from devilhs. The forced blowjob one.

I wonder if it's gonna give the WoL even more PTSD in the future.

I'm really attached to my character, so seeing them vomiting up light cancer made me legitimately distraught.

Constantly surrounded by cats, lizards and bunnies with horrible highlighted hair and heterochromatic eyes in slutwear would terrify anyone.

Attached: 1558066826210.png (337x418, 250K)

based, lala girls are the cutest!

Attached: 1559333486957.jpg (719x626, 72K)

Hi again, user. Hope you enjoyed your fantasy of rutting Hilda like the hound she is for all the Brume to see. Did you make her bark like a bitch for you, or maybe you were into something more romantic, with handholding and leglocking? I won't judge.

Attached: 1564451553088.jpg (953x1250, 458K)

yeah i felt really bad, i never really thought i cared so much about my girl

Aymeric.

nope fuck you im going to bed and fapping to a pic of her face since theres NO FUCKING PORN OF GOD DAMN NPCS

new thread maybe?

I got my fflogs of my five kills of both with the same group so at least I'm covered. Also fuck UCoB.

Have fun, user. I think ryev drew a picture of her getting double-teamed before. There might be a few pics on pixiv or a paheal site, too.

Attached: 1538196650198.png (1000x1000, 1.72M)

what can/should i buy with these? im at the cap

Attached: file.png (323x53, 17K)

i only fap to solo/pov/when the male is not visible because otherwise i feel like a cuck

Nigga we wiped on steps of faith last night. The people in this game are terrible

the garo gear or whatever its called thats going away in 5.1

so nothing of worth?

Rank ups first, you can get up to 80k/100k at max rank. From then on, venture tokens, glamour prisms, stuff to desynth.

GUNBLADES ARE SO FUCKING TINY

Attached: file.png (317x876, 515K)

i guess theres the minions/mounts/vanity/prisms as well, but if you're looking for usable gear, then no, nothing.

make a new thread

Perfectly reasonable. I also prefer that, but most of the pics for the girl I jerk off to tends to be gangbang shit. I hate it.

Enjoy your fap and go to sleep, user.

Attached: DYlqIb-VAAAROBN.jpg (900x950, 76K)

okay mounts does sound nice

Get a Shire gunblade, those ones are bigger than the default High Steel. Level up once and then grind Sirensong for a Ghost Barque gunblade.

Attached: 1542342504751.png (128x128, 27K)

Does this count?

Attached: 1563732497815.jpg (1280x1280, 551K)

>Static is running MCH/SAM/RDM/NIN
>"Oh well DPS shouldnt be problem"
>Hit E2S
>Hit that dps check
welp
looks like we're gonna be here a while

Sup bro-- oh shit

Attached: BFF.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

Oh so you can't actually do your shit solo in Eureka?
I heard a hairstyle is supposed to come from there which I'm interested in.

artist NOW

>weekly E4N
>tank with crown pulls immediately
>healer: what the hell man can we get a countdown
>tank: yeah well get over it
>random bard: mentor btw
Holy shit I wish I remembered to screencap it.

Attached: 1557857037603.jpg (640x627, 27K)

i second this

best minion, now and forever
unironically built for lala cock

Attached: 1543358708879.jpg (1000x1538, 111K)

thanks, gnight i've mastered editing and cropping gangbang pics that i really like the art of.
i even did that with one of those stupid aura/alisae commissions

>caring about countdown for normal

Attached: 1546950105901.png (350x425, 98K)

I popped a massive stiffy when I read the flavor text the first time

You're doing God's work, user.

Yes, I jacked off to Cloud of Darkness last night, my favorite character who originated from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Gotta say there's a fair amount of art for someone whose only appearance is a raid.

Delete BLU or give it real job status goddamnit. Such a waste of everyone's fucking time.

Attached: Reinhard_is_diappointed.jpg (1202x900, 125K)

NEW THREAD PLEASE i have questions

Seethe

Nah nigga it has content on the horizon and there's still people trying to call for its head.

I have this one that didn't age well at all.

Attached: 1558859152244.jpg (716x960, 450K)

m8 its literally getting more content

make a new thread.

>join random clear party for innocence ex just for fun
>run is amazingly smooth, one shot it
>5/8th of the party (including you) parsed high purple
Well that went better than expected who'd think 5 purple parsers would just happen to end up in the same random clear party

It hurts

I don't understand these colors.

>he didn't expect Titan Savage to be some bullshit

hahahahaha

So it's the same as every other fight in the game?