Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/3dc9rgorhsx5a7l/PJMDAY36.rar/file
drive.google.com/file/d/1ZA-W6oucS_p8mxfdRLX0GV-L_gUy0jq-/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never use repression first you tard.

Why you are so bald, Manager?

why

99% of abnos hate Repression.

The number of abnos that respond well to Repression isn't all that high, so generally the other three Work types will have higher chances of success on the whole.

what does abnos mean?

Abnormalities, aka the monsters you get every day.

ooh

>deathball Gebura
>use all my bullets for shields and slowdown
>spend all my energy on rabbits
>still nothing works
FUCK YOU LET ME WIN

Well she just did that

Attached: file.png (1055x778, 583K)

Well there goes another one

Attached: file.png (1060x648, 573K)

Behavior: adjusted

how the fuck are you dying to Old Lady
use attachment

he didn't read the tool info

>no EGO suits to protect them even a little
What are you doing!

If a TETH is too much for you grind a ZAYIN for a while.

Also unlock tips first, names dont matter.

i don't know half the shit you just said.

Don't respond to the Marieltard. Filter their trip and forget they exist.

How the fuck did you get Old Lady on day 1

Whats the serial number for Plague Doctor part 2? I memerepo'd him before getting his name and I really don't want to accidently pick him again.

Read the manual.
Filter and ignore the tripfag.

Don't worry. You'll know when he returns.

>old lady as your first abno
Isn't it supposed to always be skullbro?

the flavor text is arise my servants

When you come across his tagline, you'll know it's him.

His flavor text is incredibly obvious when you see it. Also
>not facing the fear
Also is the Yea Forumscorp save past Day 35 yet?

Attached: 1551413986081.png (469x659, 133K)

Translation: spam work on the easy ones with the green label, buy some armor by clicking on their name in their cell and put it on your dudes, work spam will make them stronger, raising their survival chance.

When unlocking information of the monsters, always get the "managerial tips" first, they tell you how to deal with it and hopefully, avoid death.

Oh, and Day 1 reset. I just now realized that your game glitched out and you didn’t get the mandatory starter. If it’s not a floating skull with a cross through it, it’s not the intended Day 1 abnormality that near-guarantees success.
This isn’t a “reroll until you get a favorable starter” situation this is a “reroll until the game does what it’s supposed to” one.

I'm gonna do the next day right now.
Chesed's gonna be calm.

Manager, Chesed's in the Shelter! And he's wearing headphones! AND has coffee!

What? Can't hear you!

Attached: B6B4B920-87BF-40D6-ACA6-6BE8236A72E1.png (1024x722, 827K)

oh but don't I have a limit of days I can play trough this game? I mean if I can I'll just spam work on old lady, thicc fairy, and the guy that switches faces and obligate me to make my guy dance around his entrance until he switches to a smiley face or they will insta kill the poor soul that I sent there

The game ends at day 50, you have plenty of time to work your way up to the harder monsters
Also use to the points you earn at the end of the day to level up your guys in between days, temperance is a very important stat early on as it increases success chance

Aight thanks for the info, I will get to it tomorrow since I'm tired as fuck right now and I will start from the beginning because I skipped the day instead of repeating it after almost all my employees died.

Good luck, manager.

Show me your longest shift, Yea Forums.

Attached: 20190508141720_1.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

100% ending would not have happened had the manager not been an autistic little faggot and given his magnificent, perfect penis to his beautiful secretary and hopefully wife, Da'at.

Attached: 1564640326553.png (1098x791, 444K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS DA'AT

Attached: 875E437A-751A-49B5-BA94-B312BDB0DDBC.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>conductor finds hidden PE boxes.wav

>30fps
>dead game
based

what did he mean by this?

Please music man, I didn't mean to hide these PE boxes from you... No please don't take them, I need them to finish the day!

Give me the courage to suppress the fuck out of Gebura, anons. I get the feeling it's going to take several attempts, each one many hours long. Fucking clerk lovers are gonna break out regularly, so I've arranged the chads into two teams: ones that can fight and kite Gebby, and the ones who suppress all the fucking clerk lovers. Am I doing shit right?

Attached: 1564702811588.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I'd say the most dangerous clerk lover is Army, so maybe have some agents chilling in elevators while you use any means necessary to disinfect your facility of clerks. So if the need arises, you can suppress the Army hearts from the dangerous areas.

I don't have Army, thank fuck. I've got Monk. Mountain, and Big Bird. Red will inevitably do her shit too given that there's three of them.

One lel and hundreds of good keks

That's the same set-up I had the whole game, yeah they shouldn't be an issue at all. If you have ranged red weapons you can group those guys together and have them suppress the hell outta mountain and monk, big bird is easy, and red is trivial if you have NT's armor.

Once you've reached her third phase, send everyone out of her way. Then send the long ranger attackers on her, preferably those with QoH's weapon and Melty's weapon. The AI for some reason thinks its short range attacks can reach them when it doesn't so take advantage of that. When she moves somewhere else send the ranged attackers to her again and make sure they have their distance from her.

Once she reaches her final phase she'll start hunting down one person. Have that dude nope himself as far away from her as he can and when she tires out send the rabbits after her. In my playthrough those soldiers took her down at full health easily at last phase.

Are you good at microing and have a lot of patience? If so, any chad with high justice and a good armor (Smiles is good) should be able to 1v1 her. It will likely still take multiple attempts until you figure out every one of her tricks.
Very unknown but useful tip: If you don't attack her during her 4th and last phase, she will not do the blender and instead just do her gold rush. Deathball her afterwards

This game looks interesting. Can somebody tell me a little more about what I would be in for?

Attached: 1436976069754.jpg (604x440, 21K)

try to micro your dudes away from her swings or behind her swings, take it slow and steady

Cute nugget people, all sorts of cool and freaky monsters and other "Abnormalities", a surprisingly interesting story slightly tarnished by iffy translation, management, strategy and the occasional micromanagement, and your dudes dying a lot in all manner of horrifying ways if you're not careful. All in all a pretty fun experience if you ask me

Attached: shigdig.png (377x332, 181K)

It's the SCP game you always wished existed, but without any actual ties to SCP. The translation is a bit iffy at times but the lore is genuinely really good. If you are in for a challenge, the game starts really slow and easy and gets extremely challenging at times. If you've never played a management sim game, try pirating it first and buying later, what's often considered the tutorial segment of the game is way past steam's refund time.

Opinion on nugget people?

Attached: B33E7B3A-729A-41EA-9010-A3A677C11B52.jpg (1340x1782, 483K)

Adorable, but I can't draw them to save my life. Maybe I need more practice

despair, but also despair

Cute, deserving of love and expendable.

you called?

Attached: 8A542023-2C13-420A-91A4-3ECBC09F0B95.jpg (936x640, 79K)

Despair but also an erection but also despair

They're cute and sometimes badass until you accidentally send them to do Insight on Spider Bud while on the 4th hour of a single day
I really want to draw my five main nuggets

The perception filter is working perfectly then

punishing bird is going to smite you for the last bad thing you did, what was it?

Attached: punbirb.jpg (1200x849, 54K)

I had a wet dream where I forced red to undress as part of instinct work.

Scandalous.

Post images with korean text despite not understanding korean

Attached: 97B18884-A02C-46C0-9301-DAF2B33F7844.png (100x100, 17K)

Only to wash her clothes, right?

Yes, and wash her too.

You sure you're not doing attachment work, user?

Re-read the manual.

Attached: 3B413FFC-D92F-479C-9D22-7F1664D441F4.jpg (1292x889, 379K)

Oops. I guess it's scarecrow duty for me

>can't think of anything
So this little punk is just gonna peck me for no reason, I'll kick his ass to give him a reason to peck me then

user...

>day is going well
>all of a sudden slimeAIDS fucks over central
Fuck Melting Love

I'm gonna fucking do it and you can't stop me

Attached: bird.webm (1366x768, 1.07M)

Ive been asigning my favourite chad to intinct work on nothing there because it was the one that worked.
Im so sorry

Old Lady is a SLIGHT newbie trap. She seems harmless, but she can easily cause your agents to go insane if they are not wearing any armor. Work the Skeleton guy more first, in his information window you should see a set of suits and weapons appear that you can buy. Buy them and equip your agents with then during the next day. That should help you handle the Old Lady.

MASSIVE ASSFUCK SPOILERS
>have to deal with over-emotional man-baby who created you but also hates your guts because you aren't his perfect waifu
>have to deal with man-baby wiping his memories over and over for thousands of years
>all while sacrificing hundreds of thousands of random for something he wasn't even sure he could achieve
>all because his dumb emotional wifu killed herself because of one dead kid despite her dream, which she proved to be achievable, being to save mankind from its collective misery and bullshit
>also all of it happens in slow-mo for you so its actually millions of fucking years of dealing with this bullshit
I suddenly kinda understand why angela did what she did. Curious what the fuck will happen in library of ruina now.

Attached: realshit.png (135x162, 25K)

Attached: Screenshot (303).png (1920x1080, 974K)

mediafire.com/file/3dc9rgorhsx5a7l/PJMDAY36.rar/file
Next guy has to deal with the squiggly circle, the time limit, and Binah.

Attached: BF19B760-74DD-4AED-9B9A-636FF54C5DE9.png (1920x1080, 973K)

Took me 2 attempts, just get some good gear first.
Did it with 9 employees on the successful attempt, and had Army in Black, Big Bird, and Mountain in there. Was genuinely not that hard, just abuse the pause key. Essentially until the ending phase, 2 agents (plus support for the second because it was going slow) just slowly mashed her and stepped out of her attacks.
Just spread out in elevators, pause a lot, and be aware of where her thrown weapons go.

>C.E.R.K.S.
So long as my upset stomach doesn't screw me over during the middle of something, I should be able to do today

Attached: cerks.png (194x184, 15K)

Did someone take the L?

Attached: 17FED1D5-6EFB-416B-A7CD-A46ECDCAE65A.png (490x417, 252K)

>when you're researching the bunker
I think I made an oopsie, hopefully everyone in this facility is big enough brain to not get succ

Attached: Screenshot_161.png (946x482, 792K)

Wait I thought you can't do suppressions until day 37

I think the entire facility dying is acceptable losses this early.
Huh, don't know why I can do it today then.

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (105x150, 15K)

>Faggot is dead
Finally.

What a little bitch

Attached: 1538692231974.png (311x351, 44K)

>tfw just make the cutest employees I can or take the better looking randoms like one named Frank
>refuse to accept deaths of even LOB1 shitters
>facility is filled with nightmare death machines and engines of destruction everywhere
hmm

>pretty much only have like, 8 agents left at best
>agent with Blue Ster_'s weapon died too
>violet midnight coming up
These bunnies better be worth the fucking cost

>not restarting as soon as employees die
What the fuck are you on faggot?

How the fuck do you kill the entire Facility and leave only 8 employees on Tiphereth Core Suppression of all things. The suppression is literally just playing the game.

Attached: 1534191608063.jpg (1306x954, 394K)

I think the Tiph suppression is there to ensure that players must fight a Midnight Ordeal, since most would probably avoid it after having to face Dusk. At least that's how I see it.

The only parts of the game that force you to face and clear a midnight ordeal are Gebura's fourth mission and Day 46. For Tiphereth's and Hokma's suppression, you can jump right past the midnight by just rushing works and the day will end at the proper meltdown level.

I let Blue Star out via bunker and don't feel like resetting

Nah, that's Geburah's mission, which was the mission I cleared out for Yea Forumscorp because no one really likes dealing with Midnights. Also, you can skip Tiph's Midnight by spamming works as soon as Midnight starts which enters into the next Qliphoth Level and ends the day. but I really wish it was more different, because it definitely feels the weakest Core Suppression, thematically and gameplay wise. Perhaps they could have made Tiph's suppression be completely Indigo-related meltdowns, in relation to children in the Backstreets

Attached: 1557380705616.png (444x520, 121K)

>couldn't call the bunnies on this pillar
Alright how do I go about doing this without getting even more of the survivors killed

Attached: Screenshot_163.png (1097x362, 233K)

>tfw manager forces you to grind CENSORED for their gift

Attached: 76B0FEFF-E034-4D8B-80AE-D762FADCC733.gif (502x502, 2.63M)

>first time everyone escapes unscathed thanks to black shield
>eh, I figure that they can just keep fighting so long as they have a black shield
>all but door-kun evaporate
Ok fine retard, I'll redo this day and keep the brainlets alive by keeping Blue Star in its cell.

Attached: 1549227092931.jpg (370x699, 34K)

gib draw ideas

A box of nugget people, like dino nuggets

I got the gift on my Smile agent when I wasn't even trying to get it, but I locked it anyway.
Agent just comes out with their whole face covered in censors, was very noticeable unlike some other ones.

MoSB and Nothing There fight over a gigachad corpse

Nuggets in control using those tables there to play games

Please game give me plague doctor so I can 100% it

Holy fuck I just got him, any tips on how to trigger whitenight? I just drop 1 LOB employees into him?

he blesses the employee on good works. On bad works or meltdowns he just calls a random non-blessed employee to be blessed.

Old Lady telling Red a bedtime story

Much as I wanted to see how we would fare with our facility wiped out leaving us with just the CERKS, I redid the day and ignored my stomach pain.
drive.google.com/file/d/1ZA-W6oucS_p8mxfdRLX0GV-L_gUy0jq-/view

Attached: Screenshot_164.png (745x692, 329K)

Yay, no one died!

Cl*rks
Cl*rks
We are the Cl*rks
Celebrating yet another Melty breach

Cerks, you mean

Manager, it's your suppression today
Hokma and Binah are on the way

Any way to trigger whitenight's breach without everyone dying from the apostles spawning?

None at all, though if you are a luckfag he may only take c*rks

i'm very very on the fence about this game after like 2-3 hours. Seems like after day 6 it's really fucking hard to get S rank in a day and i'm too autistic to advance without an S rank

You're just looking for your own demise. Early on getting S Ranks is easy enough, but later on its almost impossible.

Attached: Day49ARank.png (1282x747, 512K)

Mixed both requests, took a while for a shitty WIP because its hard to draw with a mouse. Going with our current giga-chads on the Middle layer, but I want some input if you guys want to add any other employees like user(cute), Mado or DudeWeed

Attached: 1564573119088.png (1600x860, 474K)

I vote for user(Cute). Would love for Dude Weed but sadly he already got NT'd :(

Attached: 1564264256318.png (96x159, 27K)

Don't you always get an S rank if nobody dies? Just be careful, and don't be afraid to retry days, trial and error is part of the game.

Looks pretty rad bro

Attached: Sasuga One Sin-sama!.jpg (2129x1776, 551K)

So is the strategy for apobird the following?
>separate everyone into 3 groups according to their damage type
>deathball each corresponding egg

Deathball Long while sending Pales to Big, then deathball Big, then take it easy. It's a really easy fight

Yeah that's one way, the strat I used was like this
>group everyone except Pale damage
>assign them all to Long Birb's egg and the exceptions to Big Bird
>deathball Long Bird's egg and steamroll it
>split off into respective damage types according to immunities and go deathball those eggs
You should always prioritise Long Bird's egg in any case though, because to my knowledge it definitely stops you from pausing, and I think it also causes Qliphoth meltdowns on Abnos.

Is it bad that I had major problems trying to keep everyone alive or did I try to do this too early?

Attached: Malkuth Core.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

why the hell is your game so blurry

I ran the suppression on low texture quality because I have a toaster that can't handle the trippy visual effect that was happening.

still dealing whit Binah shit seriusly how do I prevent her from one shoting my chads they have 130 HP each and dont last a single hit reached all the way to her 3rd phase but trying to door kite her whit no peuse button is a pain

Sadly that's the only way to proceed, dodge her obelisk attack with elevators and then proceed to hit her and dodge as soon as you see the attack animation start, you gotta be fast

Yes, just be aware that it only gets harder. Do Hod ASAP.
Let her fire off the Pillars while everyone is somewhere she can't shoot at. Once she's no longer charging them she loses all immunities.

Yes to the former or the latter? Also, are you suggesting Hod because she's good to get out of the way or because the reward is good?

You can easily do suppressions as soon as they are available if you know how to work around them, for example Malkuth would've been easier if you knew that you could cheese it with any abno that gives neutral responses to any kind of work like child of galaxy.

Hod's is the hardest of the upper core suppressions and gives the reward that's most useful.

>tfw only content left to do are whitenight and days 46-50
I'm gonna miss it

I did eventually figure that out and wound up drinking a bunch of well cheers and hoping the woodsman wouldn't freak the fuck out.
Sounds like a plan then.

There’s always endless mode, I get that it’s not the same when you already know what everything does and there’s no definitive goals though. Hopefully Ruina is fun

You also could've figured out that the gimmick of that suppression is that worktypes get mixed up on each meltdown, like attachment becomes insight, repress becomes instinct, etc, which you can test on ZAYIN abos without any problem

don't be a pussy, just throw everyone at her at once bro

Attached: propermanager.png (892x1300, 336K)

Oh I though that working on the abnos whit a meltdown counter was what caused her to become vulnerable

Wait, really? Holy shit I feel like a retard for never even considering that. I guess I need to pay more attention.

Attached: 1563667332729.png (506x552, 297K)

Attached: 1552603528370.png (1248x523, 48K)

im back from my sleep.

I got old lady as my first monster there was nothing I could have done, although I hear people around here saying I wasnt supposed to get that one? I dunno.

Well, time to start another game.

Also any good tip on what to do or how to keep alive the people who are not waring ALEPH gear when she goes into phase 3? Because fucking everything breaches and something kill them all off the bat as soon we change phases

You’re usually guaranteed to One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds by design, as he has no negative effects. I don’t think it’s even possible for him to make a fresh employee panic. It’s on purpose. If the Rabbit Dummy is a tricycle, One Sin is a set of training wheels. You and your agents have to prove you’re competent enough to handle abnormalities with actual mechanics and danger.
Old Lady is a whole threat level higher, so she can chew up fresh base stats no gear employees and spit them out with no SP. That’s why you’re INTENDED to roll her on Day 2 or 3, when One Sin’s guidance (...and gear) should have made you and your agents smart enough to not go insane working with her. You just encountered an unfortunate glitch.
Oh, and “read the manual” isn’t just a silly meme and excuse to post Malkuth art. Press esc and read it if you haven’t already. You’ll make your life considerably easier.

Aight, one last question, should I save lob points to hire stronger characters since the first day is supposed to give me an easy monster?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 301K)

what's this game?

lobotomy corporation

thanks

LOB spending is kinda up to personal preference. If you really want customized employees go for it. Just keep a modest reserve in case you need to meet a stat requirement. And don’t spend it on Justice, it’s way too expensive.
I will say that your very early employees will level up naturally as you receive and send them to more dangerous monsters, so don’t bother reinforcing them unless you desperately need to meet a stat requirement. Remember that even though he has a favorite, you can use One Sin for training any work type.

yeah I lost on my first day... you can send Lv1 hire to work on him have him stting on the corridor next to him to save some time it does not heal and bam panic at the 3rd try

First couple days where you can’t see HP/SP are kinda tricky. Just don’t store your employees in hallways without good reason until later, they won’t heal unless they’re in the big central rooms. And every bad box counts when you’re dealing with Lv I SP.

Well so far so good, skull dude is way easier than old lady and I can just keep milking it.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 766K)

Yep I know that now… honestly I have been hit in the face by every meme this game has!
>Great love killed all my dudes before I could finish reading his introduction
>got my dogpile Katamary damacyd by clowns
>blended by Berburah
>Justitiad by Geburah
>Allu alakbar by the note and the flask
>Magical girl coerced into Clerk genoside
>accidentally shoot my guys whit der shottybro when discovering what he does
And lastly all the shit Binah is doing

"picked this up on the way here"
>your fucking conscience

Be careful maggot! I heard you've been nosing around L corp's business lately. You're gonna have an accident very soon.

Attached: 1562373803213.png (665x741, 152K)

>Dang
>Toot x2
>hokma
>energy bar
Amazing

Attached: 1562969188982.png (1108x900, 484K)

>150+ posts in
>No "for me, it's big bird" poster

B-bros...? Is he ok?

Attached: big_bird.jpg (622x350, 19K)

I wish there was a mobile version

He got saved........

Speaking of Big Bird, I think he might be my favorite Abnormality in the game in terms of mechanics when he breaches. His mark/hypnosis bullshit is actually pretty fun to deal with.

Attached: borb.png (1274x1630, 208K)

>tried day 49 again
>one pause press killed a gorrilion employees at once
>way too many alephs and waws
Welp, looks like I have to restart again with selected weaker abnormalities.

Wait what is keeping me from max leveling my first two guys on the first day by spamming work on skull dude? he did jack shit.

>spamming Instinct work on One Sin
are you even trying other works you retard?

There's diminishing returns

So its possible then

>Allu alakbar by the note and the flask
What about scorched girl?

if you want to spend five plus hours grinding, but by that point you're probably autistic

guess I'll just play this game on my side screen while I do other stuff

Yes but the stat gains are related to
>the rank of the abnormality being worked on
>the stat of the agent doing the work to grind
>the number of PE Boxes (the green ones) gained from the work
So basically a ZAYIN or TETH will be jack shit for gains for level 4 and above employees all the time, but will be OK training for level 1 or 2. An agent with low stats will gain a little more from a ZAYIN or TETH or HE while an agent with near max stats will have to spam works on WAVs and ALEPHs to get their stats to cap.

Bottom line: If an agent can survive doing decent work on an abno without dying and while their stats are kinda shitty, they can grind it to really high in one day.

Other than gifts is there any downside to spending lob upgrading someone over grinding them on abnos?

You have to max stats out by working on abnos, level V is as high as you can get with LOB

Except after Hokma core suppression you can go full Ex