Based Sony making dumbasses break their consoles

China is kino

Attached: 8F19845E-3E0D-4344-AC7C-61439DE3506D.png (750x1334, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1S47FdW580
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
youtu.be/vLSL8E-FLrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t7TWNF5M6WA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

videogames is ruining humanity

Attached: 5cf12afb11e20567a578ff17-750-563.jpg (750x563, 127K)

I expect this behaviour from patriotic Japs, why do Chinese people give a fuck?

smelly nintendies doing what they do best
LMAO

Yessss user, break your console for us. You have to be prepared to pay $999 for the eventually PS5 release afterall

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

China number 1

Attached: a6xq51mtd5031.png (600x800, 784K)

that guy is 56% white you idiot

Why do you guys keep post this ugly ass mutt's tweets?

China is kino, I'll grant you

Attached: 1b24cd6c0029f85b83537c805950f8b14a05724a5e9007e7011d029d120c99bc.webm (640x368, 888K)

Attached: C1BC03A0-42CF-4C01-A025-167DBB7C759D.jpg (1080x1440, 196K)

mainland chineseniggers have ps4s and xboxs?
I thought entertainment from foreign countries would be banned and that they would be making their own bootleg version by now with stolen IPs

are you sure you're not confusing hongkong/taiwanese chinks?

Attached: evkaut80uob31.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

>awful rural living conditions
and whose fault is that? meanwhile USA throws free money at their rural populations by propping up useless crops

Consoles were unbanned a few years ago IIRC, hence the push Sony is making into China.

>Daniel ahmed

consoles are unbanned in chinkland now the games are banned

Isn't BotW already just Zelda but with mechanics from the average open world game?

>Some shitty chinese mobile game port
>Ever having a chance at being even half as good as BoTW

>botw being good

>You can climb walls
>IT'S BOTW!!!!
Holy shit how are snoys this dumb?

is that really what it's priced at?

>snoys
>fans of BoTW

Attached: 1563508552440.jpg (857x689, 281K)

my god

Attached: 1536371223624.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

pretty great name, right? Unless you got something you want to say...

Attached: 1349761386325.jpg (600x516, 65K)

Some Swedish site put up PS5 preorders for $999. Combined with Sony warning prices for their products may rise if people keep fucking with trade with China, a bunch of shitty journos are reporting this to be the PS5 price.

tl:dr: No.

Chinese aren't humans.

How is Genshin Impact so based?

Attached: efb5079c82de90cc403ea12a21e78919fcf013be2fbc6e5e51802fb98e14d767.webm (1280x720, 311K)

can someone explain to me why would anyone bring just a console in their bag to an expo?

Sounds like a internet stunt

FUCKING KEK

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING?
WHAT DID HE THINK WAS GONNA HAPPEN?
WHAT A ASSHOLE

>try to SICK PRANK next guy getting in elevator
>trap yourself in deathtrap

karma is real

fuck man do i gotta vote for kamala to get cheap vidya?

Sony will just copy Nintendo and move production out of China, which is losing out on the cheap labor game hard lately. Don't worry.

>botw inspired
fags go so far as to call bullet time with the bow in ass creed origins botw inspired when max payne was nearly 20 years ago

Attached: you dumb bastard.png (500x565, 63K)

My kinda guy tbqhwyf

Fuck it, let's go boys

Attached: 763f8396634938272a73d0126934dd80e829685828739643ba04f06cd309e5e5.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

The law shifted about 8 years ago, consoles are allowed from their original manufacturers as imports, whereas the tech had to be licensed out previously. Good example of this is the ique, n64 for china, that let you download games via internet. Basically wii VC in a box, with a fucking hilarious controller, and better load times. There was one for DS, and one for SNES back in the day that basically only had satellaview styled game support. You had to go and bring your blank cart and jam it in a kiosk to get games on it, to go home and play. They didn't sell compatible carts without the system either so no one really had more than 1.

Nowadays there's a new freeze in place on games on the software side. Hardware? No problem. Games that are already cleared? Fine. But new games go through a very rigorous process of checks and balances that you can grease palms to almost entirely bypass. But if your game gets popular, they'll start to scrutinize more, and may revoke your rights to release the game there, that happens a lot. There's a handful of companies that are allowed to nearly skirt this process entirely, chiefly tencent, nexon, and sony, because they have contracts with the state to support indie devs in china (which is how sony got their foot in the door to bring the PS4 over. Not saying they're why explicitly, but it's a big part of opening it up to everyone). Nexon and tencent are basically joined at the hip at this point as well, and D&F is top 3 games in china so that's no surprise either. But still, they're subject to the laws if a game's a breakout hit, most have really quickly fading popularity, like games in the west. Hot for a month, tapers off.

Isn't this a port of a F2P PC/mobile game?
Who cares?

Don't forget japs-kors not my friend anymore debacle which might make memory price shot-up.

What the fuck happened?

holy fuck

hahaha, what exactly blew up?

>mobile screenshot of twitter

Newly opened Nvidia factory that opened up in China.

Attached: 1558926973708.png (427x576, 310K)

>Factory explosion happens
>Don't immediately turn around and start driving the other way
>Flames reached the gas and triggered a second explosion
>Still only mildly back away

Does China suck that bad that people have no life preserving instincts over there anymore?

i assume it's this

youtube.com/watch?v=s1S47FdW580

>this was 4 years ago
mind blown just like this webm

The thing I find unbelievable is that ONLY 170 people died

Multiple shipping containers of ammonium nitrate exploded.

nintendo insects

The hivemind does not mourn the loss of a single worker.

only 60ish from the explosions, the rest were firefighters

>I have found it... my very own sun

Excellent, user! Thanks for delivering!

>Actually believing China's """""""""real""""""""" numbers

Attached: 1560573754002.png (1000x432, 165K)

What the fuck, were they running into the blaze to commit suicide from living in China anymore or what? those are some big numbers for people who make a profession fighting fires

>le cynical laugh
If you honestly believe this is what happens, you are one of the dumbest motherfuckers in the universe.
The people that benefit for real from farm subsidies are the big commercial growers. Rural communities don't get hardly dick out of it.

"Chang? Chang!? What's going on over there? Did you get that fire sorted?"
The fire: youtu.be/vLSL8E-FLrQ

That shockwave from the second explosion is always pure kino.

This,there are more corporate owned farms than normal people owned ones and that money definitely isn't going to them. It's just more rich circle jerking

a fire started in a port warehouse, fire responders used water, the hazardous chemicals reacted with the water, more firefighters showed up, boom happened, second boom got most of the kills, more smaller booms continued after

Yeah, that's why I said it was unbelievable--the crater photos alone look like a nuclear holocaust

Also, was kind of hoping you all had your own "China rekt" clips to share with the rest of the class

NEVER FORGET

Attached: opd.png (1024x1104, 510K)

based

bah gawd

Attached: tianjin-crater.jpg (1600x901, 382K)

Name a site with a more VARIED kind of terrorists than Yea Forums, you literaly can't.

They used to be, just like Americans and Europeans used to be.
Australians never were though. Literally an island of failed humans and criminals canonically.

Random foriegn site had 999.99 as a placeholder price and Yea Forums went apeshit screaming thats what the PS5 will actually cost.

how can a man be this based (and redpilled)?

Pretty sure Sony/Microsift/Nintendo wrote a joint letter to the Trump administration and they pulled video games from the China tarrifs.

>awful rural living conditions
They're better than they were 40 years ago, and they'll be better than this 40 years from now. Meanwhile Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia mountains, and most of East Kentucky are worse.

>Believing for a second they aren't planning to raise the prices already

Based chinamen making the snoybois seethe. It even made Daniel "Achmed" Ahmad comment on it. Also,
>NINTENDO
>HIRE
>THIS
>MAN

>directly pays the people they’re protesting against in order to protest against them
That’s some goddamn galaxy brain level shit right there.

Did he die?

He clearly wanted to die.

>be American
>turn on tap
>mud comes out

Attached: untitled.jpg (2400x1800, 284K)

>living in black neighborhoods
Things like that dont happen where whites live.

niggers being niggers

Daniel is semite name as is ahmed

They wrote a letter, but the Trump admin ignored it. Tariff will still effect vidya.

>They're better than they were 40 years ago
No they're not. Only large cities and areas that the government wants nicer are nicer. Some places in rural china are even worse than they were 40 years ago because they're just dumping grounds for the waste from cities and/or they're plagued by factory waste.

>and yet we got 5438944392 webm or dumb americans just like these
lmao

>unveils of next gen of MS and Sony systems are delayed until after the election
I could honestly see this happen.

>Bosses can disguise themselves as NPCs and attack you while you're unsuspecting

Attached: pol enters the thread.webm (720x408, 1006K)

What's the new cheap labour shithole? Korean?

that's not the US you retarded dumbfuck

South America still.

Bet you feel real stupid now, lil donnie

Attached: bad-news-for-trump-ron-perlman-perlmutations-follow-hey-lil-43528544.png (500x721, 122K)

Thank god I live in Massachusetts.

Koreans are expensive, m8. Vietnam will be the new workshop

Like the elevator one (and another elevator one) I kind of like the more lighthearted and just dumb clips like these in rekt threads
Sometimes you need something where no one dies to not feel like shit

Taiwan
Vietnam
Malaysia
Maybe Thailand
The usual suspects.

>so shamelessly ripped off that even the chinese can't defend it
This is how you know you've fucked up.

U UP LIL DONNIE!?

Attached: 1546495472594.jpg (451x604, 65K)

the joint letter saying they'll raise prices that has Exhibit A already written on it for the price fixing trial?

Same here but i've had water that looked like that. Only when they flush the hydrants though.

The Genesis episode of TNG was ahead of its time

Attached: SmartSelect_20190803-022419_Samsung Internet.jpg (1066x1323, 570K)

he posted after the first thread though

Yeah but now they are closer to being human that the meme island nation that sent them there.

They've been jonesing for it for two years now.

have you noticed all bootleg chinese consoles play nintendo games? chinsese are natural tendies

You are still salty about that?

Who will play then in the direct-to-DVD adaptation?

I doubt he "died" but the fact he trapped himself in a box he was filmed peeing in is fucking hilarious.

>Dude fuck nintendo lmao!
I'm surprised he's still showing his face after they dug up his shit from retardera.

It's okay, nobody cares about niggers. That's why nigger gang violence is rarely talked about on TV. They'll start caring when Trump calls their city a "shit hole" though.

His social credit is non-existent, so he's practically dead

Attached: 1547034485036.webm (480x270, 1.62M)

Nice cherrypicking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7TWNF5M6WA

>Should've paid attention
>Ignoring all the opportunities given to move out the way
Driver should've noticed, but she had that coming

I'll forgive the first mistake walking in. I'll even let the mistake of not walking to the window or reacting quick enough to move to the side.....but that third mistake...the car was so slow, just roll on the hood.

I think it's an automated parking garage. Not a driver?

an true hero