Who wins?

Who wins?

Attached: psasbr__gexvsdante_rivalry_by_123soleil_d5ijgks-fullview.jpg (900x624, 94K)

Who the fuck even remembers Gex?

me. I used to have one if those demo discs with like 10 games on it and gex was one.

Theres literally 2 gex threads on Yea Forums right now

i had 2 Gex games, i thought he was going to be as big as Mario one day.

I do. Had it on PS1. Introduced me to Soulreaver because of the demos

SLIP OF THE TONGUE

I'll beat this level but in an hour i'll be hungry for another

Donte.
Gex isn't wearing his suit which means his quips are at half-power and Donte has just confirmed his date to the prom AND asked Vorgil to help him take his date to the a-wharf-tion center after he's finished.
It's ultimately down to a matter of mentality and Donte has much more riding on this.

The Geico gecko will always be Gex to me.

same.

Attached: 123-33510960-610-397.jpg (610x397, 52K)

7up dot

I remember Gex 3d looking like shit.

>Christmas of 1997 is coming up
>Ask parents for Goldeneye
>They tell me it was sold out and buy me this instead because he looks vaguely like James Bond
Wish I had just not opened the box and asked them to return it. The game is shit.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (640x471, 44K)

Gex is the Duke Nukem to Crash Bandicoot's Doom

Ungrateful fuck

Fuck you, that port while being kind of shitty is still playable and fun.

I can't speak to whether or not the game is shit, but I can see where he's coming from. It's not like you could just YouTube some gameplay footage and see if you wanted to play a game or not before opening up the box, and your parents weren't always keen on taking shit back to the store to do an exchange or return. So sometimes back then you had to take a gamble with this sort of thing, and there are times it worked out, but a lot of times, you lost and got a shitty game. Zoomers will never know that feel.

(And honestly, that's a good thing. You little shits got it so good now.)

Attached: 1553652755575.png (660x489, 513K)

Who's even the guy with the sword?

Reminds me of when I asked for Star Wars Bounty Hunter for Christmas and they got me The Clone Wars instead. It was alright but after finally playing Bounty Hunter recently I definitely missed out. Would have probably been in my top 10 childhood games if I had played it all those years ago.

Attached: 1561421592484.jpg (1152x865, 276K)

I watched my older brother played the first game