What was your worst video game related purchase ?

What was your worst video game related purchase ?

Attached: MV5BYmVmZmU2NGMtZDljZi00NTkwLWFlOGUtYzE0MDc2YzM4ODBjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwOTE5NDk@._V1_.jpg (640x468, 57K)

traded pokémon stadium, ocarina of time, mario kart 64 & banjo kazooie for operation winback
decent game but fuck me at what cost... fucking hell

Attached: aefpkm.jpg (1000x699, 1.16M)

I'm still disappointed.

Attached: FFXV.jpg (496x618, 83K)

Rainbow 6 for the n64. It was a neutered mess of a game.

The N64 port of Rainbow 6 is very good, though.

Yoshi's Story 64

Half the equipment is worthless. The heartbeat monitor is always on and shows the full map instead of a limited cone with limited distance. The levels in the biohazard areas aren't autofail if you walk in without the biohazard suits, or if you get shot. The textures are shit. There's no difference between armours.

This shit was hyped so much when it first came out but it was boring as fuck.

Attached: a8841f2547ad4978afda411be1112632_Large[1].png (600x600, 404K)

I'm still feeling the pain of MGSV. the game itself isn't that bad, just average 6/10, maybe 7.

But the amount of hype, and bullshit about closing the series for good, and ending it all, only to have literally nothing at all answered by the end, and in fact, just having more questions created pissed me off so bad I'm still angry when I think about it.

>The levels in the biohazard areas aren't autofail if you walk in without the biohazard suits, or if you get shot
Should be auto-lethal, not auto fail. Anyone who went into those levels on the PC without the proper gear was counted as KIA after the mission.

>insert Nintendo game here

every time

i've never regretted buying a game more than Dragon's Dogma. I think it's because Yea Forums hyped it up so much and then it turned out to be such a steaming pile that I couldn't help but feel as if I was spit on by some jap fuck personally.

PC Diakatana is kino kid

You don't have any fucking guns

Fair enough complaints. Guess the game was probably rushed to release. To its credit, though, it still has the planning stage and the core gameplay is preserved.
You... do realise that classic Rainbow 6 doesn't model the weapons, right?

Buying a 400$ Wow account who got banned shortly after.

Attached: IMG_20190725_083619.jpg (931x1080, 114K)

Black Ops III on PC. Fuck that laggy piece of shit that caused my entire operating system to slow to a crawl after playing it. Never had that problem with any other game, either.

>t. Romero's bitch

Why do you think classic rainbow 6 is shit

One of the biggest problems with modern Rainbow 6 is the glorification of violence. Old school Rainbow 6 treated the gun as a tool. You don't need to see a tool onscreen.

One of the biggest problems with modern rainbow six is it sucks and only zoomers played R6S after they put in blackbeard

i will never not complain about this

Attached: 425909-brink-windows-full-cover.jpg (800x538, 120K)

>wasted potential, time and everything: the game.
Sure it will be the next Team Fortress killer!!!11
God I hate them so much.

I never get the hate for Daikatana. It's just your average shooter with a couple of RPG elements attached to it. It had a couple of fun takes on guns, but nothing to be mad about. Or maybe if you hyped yourself into eternaty before buying it.

>$400 wow account
what did it have? Seems like an account with an assload of mounts and not much else. Or one with a bunch of time left on it's sub and a player who doesn't want it anymore.

Attached: IMG_0283.png (350x326, 179K)

still mad

Attached: Lara is a mess.png (309x158, 60K)

collector's edition of assassin's creed 3.

why didn't you refund?

I bought other games during the sale and played through them before reaching to Tomb Raider. By then it was already over 2 weeks.

Me except I pirated

I bought Time & Eternity for full price.

t. Sucked it down

Daikatana 1.3 on PC is based though (niggers wont even mention the multiplayer either nor acknowledge it has multiplayer)
it gets shit because of this fucking game and jontron

Attached: videogame.jpg (543x315, 21K)

You can stil submit a request if it's past 2 weeks. The 2 hours 2 weeks guideline is a general one. If you don't abuse refunds (or rather, make use of them very frequently, what valve calls abusing), they're pretty generous. I got divinity OS refunded almost a year after I bought it, when I'd never installed it. Took like a week to get a response.

Steam refused to grant me refunds for anything past 2 hours / 2 weeks until they got fucked by the Australian government and updated their policies, then I asked for a refund for Song of the Deep again when they'd previously refused it and got it this time.

Worst pos I’ve ever played, thank god I only bought it for 15 bucks

Attached: D7F2E1DD-C1D3-4FC9-8BD4-1041A85EB747.png (250x278, 125K)

Post your ID, zoomer. I’m 36 and even I didn’t fucking buy this game.

Always a letdown. Hopefully just a test run for the Final Fantasy 7 Remake

Guild Wars 2

fuck everything

Hi dad.

>pet sim
>boring
What did you expect, going on an epic quest with your puppy? This game was made for lonely women and little girls who wanted a pet, nothing more.

Godus...
I believed Molyneux' lies...
All I wanted was a good modern god game.

godus was great early on, they kept recreating the main gameplay concepts and just fucked it up.

>Daikatana
>Not Daito
Even the title is wrong with this game

I remember Nintendo Magazine hyping this like we should actually give a fuck

dark days

mgs v
dayz
gorn
deus ex: hr
cod: ghosts

Once I almost bought Superman 64
The only reason I didn't was because the only games store in my town didn't have it on stock
Instead I bought C&C 64

Attached: 1564823298370.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I only paid 5 bucks for it but it's still the only NES game I bought in my childhood that I actually hated.

Attached: diggertsuck.jpg (800x490, 96K)

Diablo 3

Bought it at midnight but it was unplayable to launch due to shit servers. When it did work there was no community to speak of and I was bombarded with random whispers from chinese gold sellers. Literally babbys first action rpg game where I actively tried to die by running into fights with half health but I would still live. So boring I only played 45 minutes total.

Attached: 220px-Diablo_III_cover.png (220x305, 82K)