Late teens-early 20s Zoomers who grew up on Bieber, iCrappy, Big Time Rush, Hannah Montana, Web 2.0...

>Late teens-early 20s Zoomers who grew up on Bieber, iCrappy, Big Time Rush, Hannah Montana, Web 2.0, and 7th gen and were still in school in 2013 can now walk and talk and are the vast majority of Yea Forums

What do you think of this?

Attached: its-2013-you-get-off-school-at-2-15-and-head-60394185.png (500x672, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUOdO5dqPeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's inevitable. It was bound to happen. I was a 6th gen kid and I imagine Yea Forums felt the same way about my generation. Or perhaps still does.

>2013
>xbox 360
lol poorfag

I went to school at 7:30 and didn't get out until 3:15. Shit sucked ass.

>I was a 6th gen kid and I imagine Yea Forums felt the same way about my generation. Or perhaps still does.
Yeah. I remember that for a while, "I bet your first console was a PS2" was an insult on Yea Forums. Now it's likely that the majority of people here had the PS3 as their first console, lol.

everyone likes 6th gen, 5th gen and 7th gen are the ones that tend to piss people off.

that's life, user. generations will grow up in your lifetime and experience nostalgia for things. you did it, I did it, our kids and their kids will do it. it's just a cycle, nothing to really antagonize over

Attached: 1563928629261.jpg (960x938, 56K)

Xbone and PS4 didn't come out until the end of 2013 and they didn't have any games worth playing until 2 years after that. Of course, PC is eternal. Always has been the best platform and always will.

yee-claw

Hey they liked it. My older brother always made fun of me for growing up on Hey Arnold, Tony Hawk, MGS, and Courage the Cowardly Dog

Yee-claw

(cont) Even as recently as 2017, I remember people here freaking out about "PEOPLE BORN IN 2000 CAN POST HERE NEXT YEAR UGH SUCH CANCER" or "UGH IMAGINE MW2 NOSTALGIA" or circlejerking about how games died in 2007.

But then around 2018 it feels like the oldfags stopped trying to swim against the tide, and "anti-newfag" behavior kinda reversed into "anti-oldfag", with the "boomer" meme and the "OLD GAMES GOOD NEW GAMES BAD" mocking catchphrase.

Yee-claw

nah
most zoomers don't go to Yea Forums.
They are either playing fortnight/minecaft or watching youtubers videos.
Discussion is too tiring for these insect, why bother arguing when you can just watch an old 20 years old boomer doing all the voices by himself + animal sounds

>This meme was brought to you by Activision Publishing, Inc

Anti-boomer was a positive change because it DRASTICALLY reduced Nintendo wanking

>PC
>always has been the best

You have much to learn, summer child.

newfag

>Off school at 2:15
???
What. I got off at 3. Or 3:30, I don't remember.

yee-claw

Yeah, I remember that Nintendo used to be circlejerked over constantly, mostly due to the nostalgia factor (le OOT hidden gem), but then the "basedboy Reddit bing bing wahoo manchild" image started being associated with Nintendo and its stature was taken down several pegs.

I remember having school get out at 3:50

When I was in high school we got out at 1:50

Most of that stuff was actually decent though. Now I could understand them making fun of you for liking something like the Pokemon anime, which doesn't hold up without nostalgia.

Yea Forums used to worship 5th gen but in the last few years its reputation has diminished as more and more people say it was janky/outdated/overrated.

I've never really liked the whole generational collective culture shit. So whenever I see shit like this it makes me wince

When I lived in america we got off at 2:45. Then when we moved to europe my school got off at 3:30.

5th gen aged like a corpse in the sewer more than half the playstyles are just unplayable nowadays.

hell you can't even play goldeneye properly anymore it feels unplayable as all hell there's only a handful of games that still hold up.

yee-claw

>2013 nostalgia
Is this even real? people weren't nostalgic for 2008 in 2013

>Is this even real? people weren't nostalgic for 2008 in 2013
They were nostalgic for 2003 in 2013 though. Now nostalgia is speeding up due to the internet.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CLAWWWWWWWW

For me it was ONE friend, and we'd play Super Mario Kart

Black ops 2 is so fucking overrated it's literally worst than ghosts
>inb4 ghosts is the worse one
Fuck outta here it isn't

When was PC ever worse?

Agreed, black ops 1 was much better

PC was crap until the 8800GT came out, consoles were cheaper and better at playing games until that point.

I only like black ops 1 because of it's weapon selection. It used a lot of guns that you don't see in most military shooters. Even if it made no sense in the timeline of the game.

It makes me really happy that it bothers a lot of idiots

Underaged b&s never should have been tolerated. Based on the quality of this place, you'll always be underaged b& to me anyway.
I also lament my peers disrespecting RULES 1 AND 2.

>2013 was 9 years ago

Attached: anguishedfrog.jpg (500x484, 195K)

Yeah, that was real nostalgic alright
>literally only interaction with kids my age
>ended going overboard, got to Master Prostege and then reset it to start again
>played more CoD than focused on school
>fucked up my high school education, had no friends
>played CSGO and fucked up even more
>21 years old now, just getting out of CC barely, still living at home with widowed mother
I would take all of that time spent in FPS and trade it to spend time with my dad before he diagnosed with ALS. Fuck video games, man.

I liked it for the zombie maps which were 1000x better than the abominations bo2 had

>summer child
Talk about shit taste holy shit

Pog Generation Representing

Attached: 1547070759637.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)

1999 was 64 years ago

Attached: guts_playlist_cover-6718.jpg (640x640, 133K)

YEE CLAAAAAAAW

it's 2002, you get off of school at 2:15 and race home so you can try to get loot from the Snowager (he's asleep from 2-3 PM your time)
then you unwind, get your friends on AIM, check your store, play your dailies, then queue up for battledome because you've got nothing but time

Yee-claw, pardner

Nigga only watch LTT. What about the ATI 9800Pro? What about Voodoo cards and the glide api? What about being the best way to run doom. Ever see the SNES doom port? When did PC gaming become about graphics which it always was winning in

it's just some faggot that made one post. it's going to get a lot worse in the in the next few years through. Thank god I have boomer memes to make sure I'm relevant.

I was born in 99 yet everyone played Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was in school, including me.

>2:15
What the fuck? I got off at 2:45. Lucky bastard.
I've been posting on here since I was 13, in 2012

Attached: daandy.gif (349x360, 660K)

I'm class of 2013, I don't miss my 360 nearly as much as my childhood friends

Attached: 1365206693292.png (500x531, 231K)

10/10 going to get me:

>8800GT released in November 2006
>consoles were cheaper and better at playing games until that point

Cheaper sure, but they weren't (still aren't) anywhere nearly as capable of running games as pcs are.

Attached: 10132675721.jpg (400x353, 39K)

yee claw lil buddy

Man I’m so glad this was goldeneye for me, cannot imagine growing up in the 2010s fuck that

jokes on you 2013 was the year i graduated

It's a district or school by school thing. Personally I was homeschooled, but I had friends who got up at 5 for school but were out by 1, and other friends who got out at 230 or 3 or even 4.

Black Ops II's multiplayer is not a good time. Spawning is outright fucked and every single goddamned surface, no matter the material, can be shot through whether you're blasting .50 or 9-fuckin'-mil.

Half the Zombies maps were a good time though and the campaign is alright.

Attached: Mason Junior Loads Up.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I've been shitposting on here since 2009 at the age of 12 and there's nothing you can do about it.

>played Everquest 2 for years in my childhood
>got pectus excavatum because it also fucked up my posture
I destroyed myself

Back then you had 6th gen nostalgics trying to cram into the "last of the retro old school" while Oldfags on /vr/ were angrily arguing how 6th gen was actually the first of the new school.

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 28K)

I remember Yugioh being popular until like 2006 and no I wasn't a nerd half of the kids I dueled are in jail now

yee-claw

>getting off at 2:15
Is this an American thing? I grew up in the Middle East and most schools started at 9am and got off at 4-5pm.

you can't be in a party and join a FFA lobby.

Golden eye sucked dick then and it sucks more dick now. Literally babie's first FPS because only faglords liked the N64

I have too dawg do some exercise and it gets fine

if youre over 20 its too late to start

American schools usually start at 8 and get off around 2 or 3

yee-claw, pardner

yee-claw

it's never too late to start, it will ALWAYS improve your life, but the older you get the more gently you have to start. if you're in your 30s and just start going hard every day you will literally destroy yourself
start with bodyweight exercises 1-2x a week with at least two walks on other days and go from there

I've been on here since 2014, fucker. Whaddya gonna do about it?

I had the 9800Pro it was a great card but the buy in was to expensive on PC until the 8800GT, PC was always about mods and graphics and playstyles and customizing shit and it still is but the hardware was stupid expensive.

good luck getting a $300 PC to run anything close to a 360 game in 2006. You could take your dumpy old ass Pentium 4 and pop in an 8800GT and play whatever you wanted.

I haven't felt anything engaging from this site in like 6 years, I only come here out of bad force of habit. How do you even put up with all the shit?

I'm gonna let your country be overrun with people darker than you while the money that comes out of your paycheck keeps me comfortable until I die.

People who were still in school in 2013 could be in their mid 20s by now, grandpa.

t. 26 year old who graduated in 2012

It's just generations bro. The op pic is equally cringe to me because I grew up in with doom and etc

>too expensive
Get a job you could get a loan pre-recession without even being employed

What is BO2?

ah yes a predatory loan in 2006 what wonderful nostalgia

Banging Opera 2

lol wtf is that

>We're going home

Again, nobody said anything about pcs being cheaper, but consoles could not play equivalent games as well as pcs did.

yee-claw

>iCrappy
user must be a zoomer with that one

BTR is more gangster than whatever synthwave or daughtry ripoff you like. They literally have recorded with Snoop Dogg. youtu.be/jUOdO5dqPeU

do Americans really get out of school before 16h30- 17h10?

Every western country does chao

I look for stuff i like and try to avoid the shit. Obviously I don't spend 100% of my internet time here, that was never true.

In 2012 we used to joke about kids having nostalgia for Minecraft, COD and other zoomer games yet here we are
We will one day have Fortnite nostalgia threads, but what can you do about it? I have nostalgia for the Wii because I'm only 23, yet if I said that a few years ago some oldfag would laugh and weep at the same time

We laugh at you even today for that.

It was an example, I got nostalgia for Minecraft too for example

Yes Cheng, most civilized countries let their children have a life outside of school and studies

I was going to make a joke about soulless automatons here but that would have been insulting to robots to compare them to a chink.

Embarassing
This place keeps sinking lower every year

this image speaks to me

kill yourself, you're probably some 2016 newfag

Zoooom

>nostalgia for MY generayshun
based reddito

Attached: reddit nostalgia.jpg (750x375, 103K)

hahahhaha
ZOOMED

MW2 and onwards were such shit. How anyone thought MW2 or BO were any good is beyond me.

I would be fine with that if don't fan boys would admit that Sony betrayed us all with censorship and paid online, and they're the reason Nintendo thought it was ok to do.

Everything that came out before you wers 5 is outdated/overrated and everything that came out after you were 10 is shit. This formula applies to everyone.

2013 had some of that leftover magic from 2011-2012, it was also when I started doing drugs and got really into music so I've had nostalgia for it since 2014 lol

Fuck off.

COPING ZOOMER

>iCrappy

Attached: smug priest.png (476x364, 248K)

Be honest Yea Forums, if you could get a time machine and visit your teenage self, would you allow yourself to lock themselves in all day and play videogames?

10 is too young for that, video games and tv shows (except ones aimed at very young children) don't even start getting great until after 10. I think the age cutoff is more like 16 for most kid things. Around 25 for music since you're in the target audience longer.

I wish my teenage self had a time machine so he could come forward and keep me from doing that now. I was way more productive as a kid.

Yughio was normie as fuck, pokemon was the incel card game

If your first console was a ps2 you are just as bad. Never forget that

Born in 1995. Where do I fall in on the boomer/zoomer scale?

>BO2
BLOPS2

I don't care. People before my time liked disco, drove hot rods, listened to Elvis. People in the future will do shit I can't imagine. I'm not going to get my nuts twisted over what any given group of kids like. I had my time, they can have theirs. If it makes you mad, you're still stuck with that age grouo's mentality. I'm in my mid 30s, I don't give a fuck what 16 year olds do.

If you arent born 1989 or before you are a zoomer since you arent 30 according to the meme

based af

Growing up in the 2010s had/was pretty cool, the only thing that detracted from it was rap being the "mainstream" music, even though I never had any friends that were into it, and the fucked up political and social climate we've had since 2015

My first console was a bootleg NES
Only teens-adults or rich kids had PS2s
t.1998

ITT:

Attached: 1556275544489.jpg (1200x895, 146K)

>Only teens-adults or rich kids had PS2s
Did you grow up in a third world country?, i was born in 97 and me and my brother who was 9 at the time got a ps2 in 2003. We were the opposite of rich

People born in the early 80s and 70s used to hate 89ers for being underage shits who grew up on digimon and pokemon

lol i used to watch icarly and big time rush u realize we're in our mid 20s now right?

Ofcourse. But the boomer meme implied 30 years is the cutoff point so this year its -89. Every generation feels smug and it's a never ending cycle of looking down on others

>not dropping the MW series the moment they got rid of dedicated servers.
plebs

I mean I grew up playing mario on NES and Sonic on Genesis but PS2 was still a staple console of its time and everyone had one

I graduated high school in 2010

Yee-claw

Black Ops 2 was the last good call of duty tho

T. Played the Wii U Version

6th generation was the best console generation.

7th was pretty shit.

>What do you think of this?
I understand why the previous generation thought I was a pretentious retarded little shit.

>leave school at 2:15
is this why burgers are retarded?

Attached: amerifractions.jpg (550x550, 71K)

The new batch is especially cancerous. It's almost like every single new human generation is becoming more and more psychotic.
Used to be that autismos would get a trip in an effort to seek attention which got them filtered. Now we've got 3/4 of the site's populace thinking that somebody calling them a retard is the highest honor and pursue that thing daily with fucking organized campaigns and shit.
Underage maggots are the saddest individuals really.

Rap has been mainsteam since at least the late 90s, doofus. Yeah you had plenty of numetal like Linkin Park or Yellowcard or whatever the fuck in the early 2000s but rappers like 50 Cent, Eminem and co were basically dominating public consciousness for the entire 2000s.

You fall in the same boat as 96 and 97 borns, you'll forever be shifted around in definitions, while never being a prime example of either generation

It's all because of newfags who weren't here before 2016. Most of them are zoomers in teens who think their generation is the best because "memes xd old people suck!". It's basically tweens but worse.

Just say you are a millenial since you probably relate more with late gen y stuff than genz.

>that pic
government schooling was the worse mistake

Attached: 1562639792056.png (720x400, 123K)

Attached: 1557072253162.jpg (800x600, 63K)