Usually my mother wouldn’t let me play video

Usually my mother wouldn’t let me play video
games for such a long time on a weekday, but she made an exception for Wednesdays.
On one such Wednesday, Charlie introduced me to the game Warcraft 3. It was like no game I had
ever played before. It enabled the player to build an army and battle against other players online. After
the first round of Warcraft III, going up against John Jo and Charlie, I was captivated. The game was so
much fun. I couldn’t help but think about it every second for the next two days. When the following
Friday arrived, we played it for most of the day and well into the night.
My initially happy interest in the game Warcraft 3 had an ominous tone to it. This was the beginning
of a long relationship with the Warcraft franchise. In less than a year from that point, they would release
their ultimate game, World of Warcraft, a game that I would find sanctuary in for most of my teenage
years.

Attached: rodgey.jpg (992x558, 41K)

Planet Cyber was the only place I could play them. That was until I asked my father to buy me Warcraft 3
to install on his powerful laptop. I got the Frozen Throne expansion to go with it, and once it was
installed I was able to play it on his laptop whenever he allowed me to. I thought it was really cool to
actually play an online game from my own home. Father’s house became a lot more fun after this,
though I hated it when Soumaya set limits on my playtime.

shame leffen couldn't make it to evo

mumkey go back to making videos

there's something so uncanny about his face...

he should have taken the onahole pill

I wonder how many killers/virgins WoW has raised alone.

chink genes

Why does he appear as if he wants to kill everyone?

I would usually play Diablo 2 or
Warcraft 3 there. For a time, I did this as a routine without getting bored. Sometimes I would meet John
Jo there and we would have intense Warcraft 3 competitions with each other.
After a few more weeks into autumn, I began to get a bit depressed over the fact that the good times
I had with my main group of friends was fading away.

Attached: blonde sluts burning in a lake of fire and brimstone while rodger laughs in heaven.jpg (415x260, 33K)

The only computer I could play World of Warcraft on was father’s laptop, but father was always using
his laptop for work. I had to wait a long time to get a chance to play it. After reading the game manual, I
got extremely excited to play it. It was a whole new type of game for me, an MMORPG that would
enable me to make my own character in a huge online fantasy world, and it was a world I was already
familiar with through playing Warcraft 3. This game was a hundred times bigger than any game I’ve
played in the past. The more I read about the game, the more anticipated I became.
After almost a month went by after getting World of Warcraft, I was finally able to play it. I made a
WoW account with my father, and then I created my first character, a night elf druid. It really blew my
mind. My first experience with WoW was like stepping into another world of excitement and adventure.
It was a video game world, but they made it so realistic that it was like living another life, a more exciting
life. My life was getting more and more depressing at that point, and WoW would fill in the void. It felt
refreshing and relieving. I was only able to play it for a few hours for my first session. It was all I would
think about when I wasn’t able to play it.

Attached: handsome eurasian.jpg (970x632, 50K)

The upside of moving to the apartment was that my mother acquired high speed internet. I was able
to play World of Warcraft on her computer, along with Halo 2 on Xbox Live.
This was the point when my social life ended completely. I would never have a satisfying social life
ever again. It was the beginning of a very lonely period of my life, in which my only social interactions
would be online through video games

Attached: 1461516425789.gif (250x213, 1.5M)

This loss of a social life, coupled with the advent of puberty, caused me to die a little inside. It was too
much for me to handle, and I stopped caring about my life and my future. I even stopped caring about
what people thought of me. I hid myself away in the online World of Warcraft, a place where I felt
comfortable and secure.

Attached: 1461380954475.jpg (217x250, 11K)

Why didn't he just work out and get a better haircut?

I withdrew further into the World of Warcraft, neglecting my homework and spending all of my free
time playing it.
As a late birthday present, father bought me a new laptop that was able to run WoW. It wasn’t a very
powerful laptop, but it performed adequately. This enabled me to have more time playing my game.

Attached: fabulous.jpg (640x360, 25K)

A new expansion for World of
Warcraft, called the Burning Crusade, came out in the beginning of January. I was extremely excited for
this expansion. It added many new features to the game, new areas to explore, and raised the level cap
to 70. It was like a whole new WoW game. I asked my father to buy it for me as a Christmas present. I
can still remember the intense anticipation I felt as I installed it onto my laptop.

Attached: gorgeous.jpg (880x546, 124K)

It's not his fault, it's the females that are the issue

Is this where incels spawned from?

I think Elliot Rodger might have kickstarted my obsession with the effects of mental illness on the brain, he's so much more interesting than the average "I shot up my school because people were mean to me' types. While he still did so because he was unpopular and thought he was a god at the end, he was a much better anime villain than the others because of his mental illnesses

Attached: 1557442600298.jpg (960x397, 143K)

He lived in a bad area for pussy, Everyone is rich, everyone is attractive. He would have had better look out of state.

>everyone is attractive
uhh

*ahem*
FUCK ROASTIES

Attached: 1564684369129.jpg (773x1024, 110K)

Nah dude. Women can smell failed normies from a mile away, they are more socially sensitive. Wouldn't matter where he goes. His best bet would be paying someone to take good pictures of him and tricking average looking tinder girls he's a Chad since he had a privileged lifestyle.

He's constantly putting warheads candies in his mouth for photos. What gives?

this honestly

Was he a jizzmind?

He'd be too lazy to do what he did

Asian incels are the worst.

Attached: DacVEq_VAAABYu-.jpg (776x1200, 238K)

He wishes he could

That comes with being mixed

gamer

Mumkey go back to arguing with Jackie
Get it out of your system so you can get back to the funnies

Fuck that beta ass faggot

Mumkey will either become funnier because of his retarded situation he put himself in or commit suicide

They're all a mix of mentally ill, having shitty home (I guess money doesn't buy happiness for Elliot) and generally being loners who are unable to form meaningful relationships with others for various reasons

The only thing you should feel bad about these types is that they never got the mental help they really needed

Mumkey's absolutely fucked himself into a position where he's actually doing well