Gamer fuel

Attached: images (48).jpg (495x297, 24K)

>Eating Raw Fish
Enjoy the myriad of diseases and infections that shit is gonna give you.

American education everybody.

Water.

I like sushi but it's too expensive and all that rice means lots of carbs

Attached: 1395116313652.jpg (500x536, 75K)

>It's too expensive
Get a job
>Lots of carbs
Hit the gym fatty

Sugar-free jello. 10 calories per serving. Perfect snack.

>saids the diabetes plagued westerner

Don't you have a hormone infused burger to eat user?

My order of 12 just got delivered

Attached: 61nvr3XZ-jL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 71K)

Attached: 324234.jpg (1000x1000, 42K)

Do you not know food?
Let me explain something to you.
Most raw meats that are freshly cut can be eaten raw, such as some fish, cow, lamb, crickets, and other such stuff.
Don't be a pansy and try something new.

Bros...

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x589, 449K)

What is it with every sushi place now putting fucking jalapeños and sriracha on everything? I swear to god we were out trying a new sushi place last week and there was only maybe 6 things on the menu that didn’t have one or both of those.

Attached: IMG_0996.jpg (500x667, 60K)

90% chance you're shitposting, but what does it actually taste like?

what the fuck, poor birb

Fuck no, fuck that and fuck you.
We're not in the fucking caverns anymore, we can perfectly cook any food with ease now. What kind of retarded savages still find joy or pleasure in eating raw anything? That's absolutely disgusting.
Might as well eat raw chicken and hope you die of salmonella.

I thought I was the only one who remembers...

yeah I'd fuck that bird

So eat sashimi instead

>ONLY EAT THE SAME THING

lmao imagine having such a pussy baby immune system.

I'm so sad for you that you only know of three different things to eat.

Yessss user, you tell those dirty chinks.

Please, allow me to serve you another cheeseburger

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

I honestly wanted to try something similar to this.

Maybe I'll just buy a regular Meal Replacement shake instead. Seems like it would be good to have instead of dinner since I eat a heavy lunch and it would give more time for vidya.

In your shithole maybe

when was the last time you saw your feet, you fat fuck?

Maybe this is hard for you to understand, but humans will always be the same. Try a new thing and you might like it.
You will always be unhappy if you don't try something new out of your comfort zone.

What is wrong with your brain that all you can mutter out is "americans this, americans that, cheeseburgers."

The only fresh sushi that is of ANY possible danger at all is fugu and only if you get a fucktard chef who can't remove the poison glands correctly

Has a subtle frothy texture
Taste oaty or like milk after letting cheerios soak in it

Nice cheeseburgers, OP

I really like normie sushi, but I don't know if I'd like sea urchin or roe. A bit weird for me but it must be worth a try

Because you americans are the only ones who mutter on and on and "muh cooked meat" and and calling anyone else's culture savage. You kinda out yourself that way

This morning, nigger. When was the last time you were able to see your micro cock without the use of a magnifying glass?

They're all good

I am not even American you braindead retard. But okay, whatever the fuck you say, buddy. Keep screeching out about your bullshit, I'm having a hearty laugh.

>crickets
ur trying to trick me again mr.noseburg

Attached: 1560302403701.png (329x346, 218K)

Roe is really good if you make it right, like using onions sauce, sake, and a bit of red wine vinegar and let them soak over night. It's amazing on rice.

protein is protein brah