Humans are the real monsters

>humans are the real monsters
It's this the smartest statement in vidya?

Attached: 156173061681.jpg (1600x1304, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3SA9LuqQgA
youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo
youtube.com/watch?v=rkrjE4QRsys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's this
it's always phoneposters who post this inane shit

Stupidest fucking statement in history and could not be more cliché.

shut the fuck up vegan soi boy

That's pretty deep OP

cute duck!

>you humans are the real monsters!
>"don't care lol"

Attached: 2129212-169_wonderful101_director_wiiu_ot_080913.jpg (320x180, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W3SA9LuqQgA

Attached: Tales of Phantasia (U)_00000.png (512x448, 11K)

I'm impressed that Undertale never fell into this cliche, given how easy it could have been.

Wind blows, rain falls, and OP is a faggot.

Attached: 5C00E2C2-6024-4273-B617-E5E18D0307C9.png (800x500, 436K)

good, evil and morality in general is just shit we made up to corral people to better suit our own desires. the only thing that has truly matter was survival everything else is philosopher wank for infantile minds too weak to comprehend reality

Is this another low-effort shitpost?

>hurr durr peopel bahhhd XD
A thread died for this

>good, evil and morality in general is just shit we made up
woah dude that's deeeep

Morality in general is a learned concept that emerged to combat chaos within early human societal development. It goes without saying that it doesn’t exist in nature because the natural order doesn’t work that way, but by giving up some freedoms in following a moral code it ensures that others who follow the code don’t pose a threat to us and we can cooperate. Of course this falls apart when people who choose not to follow the accepted morality of the society arise, but people will never all agree on something so it comes down to who can use force most effectively, just like in the pre-morality world. Good and Evil are functionally just mechanisms for cooperation and removing ourselves somewhat from the inherent violence of the natural order, but of course you can’t do that fully otherwise we wouldn’t need conflict at all. Perhaps one day the ideals of Good and Evil will be things we can pursue truthfully and honestly, but for the time being they are still just ideals and don’t reflect the world as it is, but as we want it to be.

TLDR OP being a faggot is the smartest statement you’ll read in this thread.

>Villains accidentally go back in time and make the humans become the real monsters
God Jergingha fucked up so hard

>people bad
>Game is made by people

Ummm I dont think so sweaty

people will hate you because you speak the truth.

but I think the curse of survival becomes a lot more palpable when people are nice to one another

Attached: 1564444662639.jpg (720x960, 221K)

No, because it's already the most apparent thing in the real world as so few animals kill us.

"L'enfer, c'est les autres"

fuck jannies

Attached: reddit.jpg (803x713, 97K)

>muh spooks
Even if you arent baiting fuck off, there are clearly people doing wrong things in this world and faggots like you only serve to aid those monsters in the end

This is literally animal abuse.

>dude just do bad things for the sake of it morality is a lie man i'm so smart
you're a shit-tier villain, literally babby's first bad guy in a story

aritst?

youtube.com/watch?v=F-x6qqNy0mo

Calling human monsters when we are no more monsters than tigers or bears because just like them we are a part of the natural order of things, is retarded. Humans are only ever what nature made us, nothing more nothing less.

They're not wrong

The only facet humans differ in from the natural order around us is that we are the most extreme.

youtube.com/watch?v=rkrjE4QRsys

Attached: 1561525671996.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

Block Ops II seems kind of out of a 90s kid's range, CoD4 would be more appropriate probably.

>do bad things for the sake of it
That's not what he said. He said do whatever it takes to survive, and generally that's exactly what people do. The problem is that people preach morality while doing whatever it takes to survive. Sometimes they demand morality from others while not adhering to said morals themselves (organized religion for instance). This is generally why people like him are against the idea of morality, because it is a trap. While you act morally, there will be a plethora of others who will take advantage of you limiting yourself to get ahead in this game of survival.

If society had that viewpoint you'd be lying dead in a puddle of your own urine as some bigger stronger guy threw you out of your crudely built mud hut because he wanted it.

Shin Megami Tensei has always been my favorite series since forever so I learned this from a very young age and it troubled me, but I as I grew older and learned how to accept things as they are, I say... BRING IT ON!

Mindless animals have no sense of morality and only we have the capacity to inflict pain on others only for the sake of seeing them hurt.

If I wanted something with this message I'd watch Ferngully or Avatar.

Sometimes I put my bunny in the bathtub and laugh at him when he keeps slipping while trying to jump out
I truly am the monster

No one has to ball to name the humans despite all these anti human stances. I mean, is it that hard to name the jews?

>Mindless animals have no sense of morality
A baseless statement. We have no idea what goes on in the minds of other animals. Hell, we don't even understand how our own minds work. If you're saying that animals are not capable of compassion, well there you are wrong. There are plenty of examples where animals have done things which we would consider "moral".

>It's this
about as smart as your post

>only we have the capacity to inflict pain on others only for the sake of seeing them hurt
Pffft

You're a brainlet, you know that right?

Attached: 1564325111107.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

Animals are driven mostly by emotional response, they have rich experience but lack the faculties for language and tool design.

Attached: 1560527342920.jpg (838x936, 155K)

You son of a bitch

Attached: 1541146975470.gif (245x184, 703K)

>You, the player, are evil
>You don't have to do this
>You can choose not to kill us
>Please stop playing and go outside
>Live your life!
A man chooses. A slave obeys.

im browsing this thread with a controller and using on screen keyboard to type while standing several feet away from my computer i want you all to know this

I choose to kill you.

Stop being a fucking baby. It's a pancake.

Imagine paying attention to "video game story". I always skip if there's the option, take random dialogue options and kill everyone if I can. If I want a story I'll read a book or watch a movie, no thanks I play video games for fun.

Attached: 1564720683527.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Never understood this self-humiliating shit.
It's not like we're the only animals who kill each other for territory and females, what exactly make us monstrous ?

pancakes are toxic to bunnies you shitbrain. that bunny is fucking dying.