HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxD1JDEdmlw

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 26K)

die

fuck you

this picture is older than you, OP

How is OP a literal baby?

I gave birth to him last year.

Why haven't you drowned him then yourself?

Why do people want Mother 3 to release in the west? It's already gotten a lovely translation for zero (0) dollars. Do they think it'd be more special if it got officially released? Treehouse is dogshit and would ruin it with "localization"

we just want nintendo to acknowledge it's existence

I used to take pity on motherfags but now they just get on my nerves and are insufferable as shit.

so streamers can stream it

>Treehouse is dogshit and would ruin it with "localization"
This, this is what confuses me the most about wanting mother 3 on the west anymore. Back then I could have seen it as a cool way to support the game, right now, I'd rather not have anyone making a shitty translation.

they do. lucas is in smash.

t. God-wannabe

Now imagine how worse it'll get if Nintendo "releases" M3 in the west.

How do people fall for shit like this?

Attached: 1514920894025.jpg (270x320, 18K)

we're never getting mother 4, it might as well be half-life 3

We are getting Eva 3.0+1.0 tho

It's about fucking time

good. Itoi is done with games and I don't want that series to be ruined by some hack """director""" taking over his work. And if he does come back to games, I'd be more interested in a new concept

Would you play a remake of the MOTHER trilogy if it had Smash Ultimate's graphics but the same gameplay as the original games with an optional "modernized" way of playing them?

Attached: 1561583309603.jpg (1472x901, 75K)

Of course. Who the fuck has the right to complain after over a decade of nothing

this

stop posting this shit already

Yes please

Attached: 1546976340485.jpg (450x594, 47K)

stop spamming this every day please

To be fair, Sakurai has said they he wouldn't have included Lucas in Brawl if he knew Mother 3 wasn't releasing in the west

Attached: juusoubiporky2.jpg (850x602, 202K)

No, although that might be because I find the Mother games incredibly boring.

This isnt 2015 anymore, modern treehouse localization is actually good now

>remake
no, but good for those that never played it, I guess

Toby Fox is carrying the torch and honestly we hit the jackpot, I just hope deltarune is darker than undertale was

They already do and can you dumb zoomer