Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8
youtube.com/watch?v=EdXbtkOEwGw
youtube.com/watch?v=37p7y612470
youtube.com/watch?v=jF6ezpFhRq0
youtube.com/watch?v=D85284NRjzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

anyone who has no respect for knights has no respect for anything at all. not even video games.

Attached: 65912698_3152802411470912_1832236716375670784_n.png (884x798, 465K)

He respected him by not allowing him to kill himself with his strongest potions

i miss games with good potions, persona 5 should have had more pots.

The potion seller had terrible customer service and should set up shop elsewhere if common knights aren't his clientele

The potion seller is an artisan, selling his potions not because he needs the gold but because he hopes to share his knowledge with those who are worthy. The knight was not worthy.

In a proper free market, the potion seller wouldn't be allowed to discriminate against an adventurer, regardless of his level.

You'd save them forever and never use them and you know it

in a proper free market a potion seller could reserve the right to refuse service

back to /pol/ nazi faggot.

>literally told that you will die
>lol I want them anyway
>finally get them
>die
>WOW WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

Attached: 1280719898446.jpg (250x250, 8K)

imagine he was a doctor and someone was trying to get a medication that would be lethal to them
there's no question, of course he can't have it

Who the fuck were the potions for then, if they were too strong for dragons, let alone a man?

neck yourself /leftypol/ commie tranny

Who is the proper customer for the potion seller, if his potions could even kill a dragon?

Attached: 1357169802955.png (900x702, 376K)

Maybe he's got a discreet clientele of demigods.

the potion seller

Have sex and grow your own food.

They're for the chosen one. Unfortunately, the knight wasn't him.

exactly. potion seller was being a rascal.

dilate and sneed harder

The potion seller was right because he didn't refuse the knight due to his level.
He wanted the knight to see that all he only needed to believe in his self, to be successful in battle.

What if the knight was going to coat his weapons in the strongest potions and slay his enemies in one hit?

That's not how potions work. They're not poisons you absolute NPC.

>heals dragons
purge the knight

The potion seller never proves the strength of his potions. For all we know he could just be a heckler who targets richer customers.

The potion seller was right. He has no obligation to sell goods and services to someone he doesn't want to. He has the right to associate with whoever he wants.

I had never considered this. The potion seller was a huckster all along!

Attached: 1357169160251.gif (540x300, 2.59M)

What if you coat your sword in poison and gently insert it down your enemy's throat so they have no choice but to slurp the liquid off your blade and then die?

A true knight wouldn't use potions in battle. It's dishonorable.

You nail my dog to a tree and you have the nerve to return

This is oddly sexual

>Make incredibly deadly poisons to sell to assassins
>Guards might catch wind of this and have my head
>Call them potions
>Tell all peasants that they can't handle my potions, they would kill a dragon
"Potion" seller is merely trying to keep his business. If he sold the "potions" to the knight he would be killed for selling poison

Attached: 2760f1cc32d30840f01c43ee008fa1bd_potion_edit.jpg (700x544, 54K)

knight would've died in the battle anyway. If he had the potion, he might take a few orcs with him.

now the orcs won because seller was stingy... do you think they'll give a shit about seller's rules? they're just going to kill him and take it.

Attached: there i said it.jpg (250x202, 7K)

He is a renown potion-seller, that is why people seek him out. Why would he even think about going out of his way to prove something that is already well established.

>they're just going to kill him
Not while he has his potions.

Oh all of a sudden he's stronger than a dragon? get out of town.

In a proper free market, you couldn't force a potion seller to sell potions he doesn't want to sell to those he doesn't want to sell to. The knight can go to another apothecary.

His potions can do anything that a knight cannot. If the knight cannot win against some orcs then his potions absolutely can.

how does the dude test his potions? he likely drinks them himself. and years of drinking his potions has given him fortitude beyond mortal ken.

What if you just, you know, took a sip instead of downing the whole thing? Checkmate, potion gamers.

I think you've got it the other way around, the potions can do anything a knight can do.

Poisons don't work that way either, retard. You're thinking of a venom. You have to consume poison.

Morally, the potion seller was right to deny him a brew that was (perceived) to be too strong.
Legally, the knight should have been able to purchase the potions regardless

>how does the dude test his potions? he likely drinks them himself.

:doubt:

Attached: 1563510746738.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Merchants have the right to refuse sale.

Then he should had gifted free 'potions' to all the guards in town.

either he's drinking them himself or he's been performing human experimentation and the knight shouldn't be dealing with such scum.

If the potion would kill a dragon, it would kill the knight instantly.

In what fucking games are poisons called venoms, retard.

The potion seller is an undead dragon. That's how he knows.

The general consensus seems to be that potion seller is well within his rights to not sell potions to the night, but he was being a cantankerous dick about it. The knight could've been less thirsty, but I imagine the knight wanted to simply give himself the best odds of not dying in a battle.

The potion seller just doesn't like knights and for good reason. Fuck 'em.

I'm not saying they are. I'm just saying they're wrong. People don't keep quivers or two-handed weapons on their back either, you know.

The potion seller was clearly just a dickhead that took pleasure in berating a crying and distressed man. It's questionable whether or not the potion would have actually been lethal to the knight, or if the potion seller was just making shit up to be an asshole. Either way, he was quite rude and I personally wouldn't give my business to someone that treated their customers like that.

But, in all fairness, for the knight to get so worked up over some harsh words, perhaps the potion seller was doing him a favor (intentionally or unintentionally). It's pretty apparent he didn't have the mental or emotional fortitude to go fight a dragon.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8

Attached: ptsellr.jpg (480x360, 10K)

In a proper free market, men like potion seller would not exist..
but this is not a proper free market

This is the funniest thing he's ever done, even funnier than the potion seller

youtube.com/watch?v=EdXbtkOEwGw

The quest for science is above such miniscule things like knight morality.

His strongest potions are propably for old dragons legendary warriors and demi gods.
The knight should've asked for weaker potions.

Attached: 1538144476853.png (500x530, 181K)

We don't even know what the knight was fighting. He was just 'going into battle.' More than likely, if he had time to go to the potion shop, he was preparing for a duel that day against another knight. Incredibly dishonorable. It's likely the potion seller knew and refused to help in such a dishonorable act.

I liked principle

This one is my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=37p7y612470

But where's the funny ha-ha?

They're for the protagonist, Gallant Knight was an NPC.

Stop pushing this retarded theory

This isn't really funny.

The nobility shall not be denied nor disrespected in such a manner.

My personal favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=jF6ezpFhRq0
mostly cause it feels like a real guy everyones met at least once

Attached: 1555275142665.jpg (252x277, 20K)

Then nobility are weak and cannot handle his potions. They should go find weaker potions to buy.

That's literal headcanon. We know nothing about the potion seller other than what he claims to sell.

>sampling your own product
He likely tests them on mice or other weak creatures he can get his hands on.

Then how would he know that his potions would kill a dragon let alone a man?

Or he was going to fight in an infantry or a raid guild to slay a monster

The knight was a homosexual and the potion seller refused to sell to a degenerate fagget but did not want to say that because he had seen what happened to the bakery down the road when they tried the same thing.

Because he's full of shit. No lowly potion seller would have any way to prove that for a fact. At best it could kill a large beast or any creature without the proper digestive system to handle them.

It just occurred to me, maybe this is like the Witcher universe and he sells potions that only mutants like witchers could consume

>maybe this is like the Witcher universe
They look like Oblivion characters, user. This is probably some TES shit.

Potion seller could have just sold him potions and profited off his death, but knight's health was more important for him than own profits. He was not just right but also morally superior.

>lowly potion seller
that's just classist.

They were meant to be diluted and used by entire armies.

Where the fuck do you meet people like that

If the Potion Seller was right, then who does he sell to? Was the Knight really so weak?

The potion seller is a postgame merchant and the knight glitched into his store

>lowly potion seller
Why do you think he's lowly?

Okay then. Now who can prove that the knight ever needed the potion for himself? Maybe he specifically wanted a potion that was deadly so he can use it to kill somebody else.

Attached: 1536494617385.png (483x581, 341K)

He's a knight, and knights are chivalrous. Poisons are not chivalrous. QED

If I had a time machine, I'd film 'Potion Seller' myself and put it up only an hour before the real guy did and then send it to him to put him into an existential crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=D85284NRjzw
>enemy has a sad back story

Do you have the voice and acting ability to pull it off? If not nobody would care

That's the best part, there is some genuine great acting in how he switches between the roles effortlessly.

The Knight knew the risks, potion seller was wrong in not selling him the potion

Attached: 4wf6qntivwa11.jpg (1000x702, 87K)

Why does the potion seller care for money, if his potions can do anything?

Attached: 46677.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

if the potion seller cared for money he would have sold them to the knight despite him being too weak for it

This gives me the emotional opposite of an orgasm

When the fuck did care about money? He outright refused the sale because he cared for the knight's wellbeing, no matter what the knight would spend for it. We can assume that a self-respecting, high class merchant with endgame potions like him is set for life already.

you can definitely assume that the potion seller is of such a high grade that the traveler would be willing to break into tears in pursuit of these potions

Hundo p

I dont think you understand what a free market means

Knight was just collecting samples for the potion seller relicensing examinations. All he needed was to collect the strongest potion from each seller and bring it back to be judged and graded.

Well that does explain how some harsh words reduced the knight to a sobbing wreck within 3 minutes.

>force someone to sell something
>free market
based retard

The potion seller's potions were level capped and the knight was too underleveled to buy the potions.

>accepting the traveler is a knight simply because he claims to be

He only brought up that he was a knight after being refused several times. It was a mere intimidation tactic.

>I can't believe he just got vanilla, what a strange man...

Attached: 1529950858929.jpg (548x575, 83K)

this video isnt funny

"forgive me"

Attached: 1534884160461.jpg (2464x1648, 545K)