For fucks sake, why can't they just balance this game properly? It couldn't possibly be that hard...

For fucks sake, why can't they just balance this game properly? It couldn't possibly be that hard. Why does Hero have better magic than Robin and Zelda.

Attached: 8bd__01.jpg (278x277, 25K)

it's just a party game breh

>Smash
>proper balance

You can balance Hero in one really simple and easy step.
>Remove Critical Strikes on smash attacks
It's bad enough he has plenty of jank with his down B. He doesn't need it on his Smash Attacks as well (which can stack ridiculously with some of his Down B spells like Psyche Up or Oomph)
And Hero has better magic than Zelda and Robin because Unlike Zelda, he has a mana meter which he has to pay attention to, and unlike Robin, has to deal with far more micro-management than Robin.

Attached: 1428118539730.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Because hero unironically has more/powerful magic in his game then zelda and robin.
Zelda has non descript prophecy magic and copied links magic from Pot
Robin would be nothing with tombs and the levin sword, hero is a more skilled all rounder in his game and it shows.

Fuck Zeldas shine so hard, even 3 frames of extra netplay lag is all it takes to become unpunishable

>has to deal with far more micro-management than Robin
Doesn't he get meter back just by attacking with his sword? As far as I knew Robin's shit is just gone until he throws away his old tome.

Balancing 70+ characters is hard.

Yes. Hero's Mana recharges whenever he hits. It also recharges 1 point every like half second

Just happens sometimes at the design level. Some just have designs where they are more or less destined to be bad.

Playing Hero literally just feels like a better Robin
Hero is the only character with a neutral special charge that can move in the air while charging
HACKURAI DOES IT AGAIN

Function > form. Not all magic is equal. Not all swords are equal. Not every fistfighter is equal.

Ganondorf made out far worse. Hero's DORIYAH outclasses Ganondorf's in everything besides range.

Attached: 1550431861649.png (764x719, 513K)

Zelda should also get an MP meter. That way she gets punished for spamming Nayru's Love.

Attached: 1531762608193.png (1600x919, 2.46M)

>Hero is the only character with a neutral special charge that can move in the air while charging
They all can as of Ultimate.

Except they cant...
Go test it right now and tell me which characters can move as freely as Hero while charging their neutral special in air

Hero moves just like everyone else in the air. If you move, you stop charging.

His frame-data is too slow, he has no kill-throws, and all of his kill-options are luck based or easily punishable, or both. He's potentially the best character in the game if you're lucky, but so is G&W.

Attached: E0DVG[1].png (858x543, 911K)

No he doesn't
He can weave back and forth in the air without the charge stopping and I don't mean air dodging
Just fucking test it holy shit

Is Zelda cuter than Peach in this game?

Hero is not over powered but I do think some of his magic spells should have less damage

I know for a fact Samus can do that

Why does little Mac lose his side B just for getting hit off stage when characters that do his job better get it back? Why does he also get punished for landing his up-tilt? Why does Doctor Mario even exist if he's just a worse Mario? Why did a shit character like Rool get a nerf? Game isn't all that balanced. Shit tier characters are still absolute garbage. Play Project M.

Because Sakurai sees it as a party game so concerns it with that first.
Much as I like Smash I don't get why people want it to be a competitive fighter.

Different user here, she can't. If you have momentum, you'll keep moving in the direction you're going and still charge. But if you're motion is still while in the air, you won't move. Hero, however, can move forward and back, even at first being still before charging. Also did a test with Y. Link and Diddy. Seems only Hero has movement while charging his special