What can you tell me about this game Yea Forums?

Is it similar to God Hand?

Attached: Asura.jpg (1517x2145, 660K)

sucks fat dongs/10

Attached: 1535313611145.png (339x301, 122K)

It is the anime about the biggest powerlevels made a videogame.

>game

No. It's a bland beat em up mixed with a ton of qte cutescenes. It's more of an interactive anime. It's pretty fun tho just don't expect much

just watch it on Youtube

It's an interactive trigger/gainax movie.

Its fucking awesome if you like god hand or anime in general you'll like it

Really? The game has that many cut scenes? I had no idea, i thought the game would be about punching people with over the top shit and stuffs like that

Cutscenes are 10/10 but gameplay os shit and generic, you'll have the same enjoyment watching on YouTube.

>game

I would second this, but just be aware, Capcom pulled some major bullshit with the ending of this game. I liked it though. It's cheap, and you'll enjoy your time with it.

>The game has that many cut scenes?
Interactive cutscenes, not as bad as it sounds; shit's a trip. The only shit part is CAPCOM blocking the ending behind DLC so watch that on YT.

It’s literally nothing like god hand. It’s more enjoyable to watch than it is to play so I recommend just watching the whole thing online if you’re interested. It’s not very good though. If it was an anime, I don’t think anyone would even remember it.

Basically you just watch Ausura do cool things in cutscenes while you do quick time events that have absolutely zero weight behind them because the cutscene plays out the same way regardless of whether you hit any buttons or not. At the end of the cutscene the game checks if you hit enough buttons, and if you didn’t you have to rewatch and press them again.

Occasionally there are smart phone game tier super stripped down beat em up and rail shooter segments. They are honestly some of the worst beat em up and rail shooter segments I’ve ever seen in a game.

Also, the entire climax and conclusion of the game is DLC.

I mean, you would have known that if you watched a single gameplay video or review on YouTube.

holy shit! How much gameplay is in between?

Attached: A.wrath.png (863x524, 261K)

>dude spoil the game for yourself before you play it

Nice logic faggot. Get off Facebook and get your attention span back.

Before asking here, i knew absolutly nothing about the game

>gameplay

Watching a single gameplay video or review would be “spoiling the entire game”.

You’re a fucking moron.

According to the IGN review it’s 70% cutscenes.

It would be better if it was 100% cutscenes because the gameplay is fucking ass.

>Have the most balls to the wall ending locked behind a paywall

I STILL can’t believe Capcom did that shit.

from the same company that gave us DLC inside the fucking disc

Attached: 2BF1D373-B31B-4076-86C3-15516BB59C19.jpg (1171x290, 40K)

not at all

That's ops normal for Capcom.

At that point in time Capcom was one of the worst companies in the industry.

Sadly now that kind of shit is commonplace.

Wasn't it because it sold so badly when they thought it was going to be something with legs so they decided to make the DLC at the last minute to clear everything up?

>Implying they still aren't

I think they are getting better but probably i'm going to be wrong when they announce DMC 5 Special Edition

I mean unless you only own a Switch, Capcom has been kinda decent these past few years, especially compared to early this gen

They’re still fucking Jews but everyone else has gotten on their Jew level. And at least they’re back to making good games now. At one point in the late 2000s/early 2010s they had managed to kill off every single one of their beloved franchises except ace attorney and monster hunter, but they made a comeback.

gameplay: trash
story: awesome
not worth playing, but the final story dlc is though.

It’s just a dude with zero personality yelling and punching other dudes.

You could get the same experience by watching Dragon Ball Z clips or God of War cutscenes on YouTube.

Would have been one of the coolest anime ever but as it is the gameplay is just a distraction