Bros.. do you still have hope?

Bros.. do you still have hope?

Attached: A786B8A5-64A0-44EE-9789-96D46E4D1643.png (511x392, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A26VpuRi7ZE
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still believe

Attached: 4e3.gif (220x274, 302K)

>submitting a forgery
At last you show your true colors 'Ace Attorney' Phoenix Wright.

Phoenix Wright and Geno is my new dream dlc. Used to be Shadow and Geno then before I took the Wrightpill

I'm hoping for Wright or Monster Hunter and Doomguy, with Geno or Porky as a FLC thing separate from the main shit.

Attached: Forging-evidence-serious-crime-fatal-mistake-for-Attorney-Phoenix-Wright.png (563x334, 211K)

He's at least more likely than fucking Dante.

Attached: HOLD_IT.jpg (575x603, 35K)

please god

He's my most wanted Capcom character but I'd be pretty happy with Leon, Dante, or really any Capcom character.

Attached: 1338230003949.png (651x436, 47K)

I have literally been shitposting nonstop about Nick in Smash for like two months now. I've made a giant moveset image, several memes (including the OP one), made a courtroom stage concept, and have posted at least one pro-Phoenix thing in every Smash thread I spy. I'm fucking desperate bros, fucking help me, just put him in the damn game because at least from an objective point of view I think there's merit for his inclusion.

Attached: phoenixsmash.jpg (1280x1000, 145K)

>You will NEVER have an Ace Attorney skit where Phoenix is prosecuting Sakurai after he said that all the DLC fighters have finally been announced and released
>Only for Phoenix to do an 'OBJECTION' and present his own invite to Smash as the 6th DLC fighter as proof, provoking Sakurai's breakdown while gameplay is shown

Attached: 6R9iSgS.jpg (750x343, 166K)

I think putting meta rosterfaggotry in a trailer is a bad idea. I'd immensely prefer something with just other Smash characters in a courtroom. I had an idea where it'd be like the classic Super Mario Sunshine courtroom scene but they actually have a competent defense in the form of Phoenix.

Attached: courtroom.png (1500x1128, 166K)

Do you mind posting your reasons? I want to compile a list and can use all the evidence I can get. Personally, I think Capcom would have the most to gain from Phoenix, as ideally Smash would help push Ace Attorney to the same pedestal as franchises like RE and MH, which are already so popular that a Smash inclusion wouldn’t really boost sales as much as Phoenix would for AA.

Not really. I think a MH rep or even Dante have better chances than my boy Wright.
But I didn't think I'd ever get Banjo so you never know. We can still hope.

I really want Phoenix, bros.

Attached: 12daysleft.png (900x600, 199K)

A big factor this time around seems to be focused on bringing new surprising franchises into Smash, so I don’t think MH will get anything when Rathalos is already in. Also, since the devs have clearly stated that they think monsters are better representation for the series than a hunter, I feel that Sakurai would respect that and decline the option to make a hunter playable.

I always liked the idea of Joker being taken the court for stealing an invite, which would later be revealed to be Phoenix’s during the trailer much to his confusion and shock. You could even make the tagline for that “Phoenix Wright Objects!?”

These "reasons" are biased as all fuck, and honestly, I think Leon, or perhaps a generic Monster Hunter, both have a bigger shot. This is because they're more popular franchises than Ace Attorney, and thus, have a bigger shot on getting on Nintendo's "list".
Again, Nintendo chose these fighters, not Sakurai. All he did is determine which were plausible.
But, using every piece of "evidence" I've got:
>With Joker and Hero, both got respective Mii Costumes for the company. Hero was only DQ stuff (and oddly, there was a lack of a Geno costume). However, Joker had Sonic costumes return, Atlas being a subsidiary of Sega. This leads to me believe that old Capcom costumes will return (such as the Megaman ones) with a Capcom DLC fighter, making a Capcom fighter more likely.
>Ace Attorney, to me at least, is a distinctly more Nintendo franchise than any other Capcom choice. SMT has its roots with Nintendo, and so does DQ and Banjo. EVERY single mainline and spinoff Ace Attorney game first released on a Nintendo platform. No exceptions.
>Wright is more requested in polls than a Resident Evil or Monster Hunter character. This isn't concrete, but generally, there's a bigger base for Nick than other Capcom characters at this point.
>Ace Attorney appeals to a more casual/female demographic, which is something that could be explored with the DLC.
>Shu Takumi, creator of the series, is a friend of Sakurai. Again, might not mean anything due to Nintendo deciding the fighters, but it's an interesting point.
>Past fighting game inclusions don't stop him - it hasn't stopped Mega Man or Ryu/Ken.
>Ace Attorney was once briefly mentioned in an old column from Sakurai but this is pretty much a moot point, but he's at least familiar with it.
>Subjectively, Nick would be a more "unique" fighter. But uniqueness doesn't seem to be a thing in this pass, considering the redundancy of some of Joker/Hero's moves.
No current leak mentions him, but...are leaks ever 100% right, anyway?

Attached: 99b.gif (256x192, 19K)

Reminder that Dahlia poops.

Attached: 1400179474517.gif (256x192, 8K)

Attached: 1562842290091.jpg (1500x1221, 209K)

he would be fucking perfect with the whole spirits theme

Thanks Wrightbro, here are some other points for your consideration:
>Popularity/relevancy isn’t a large deciding factor, as characters like Banjo got in over Steve due to fan demand, which helps Phoenix due to his large fan support during the ballot and other polls
>Baseless theory, but perhaps characters like Joker and Hero had recycled animations so more time could be spent on more unique characters that would require more specific animations, like Banjo/Phoenix
>A RE rep would most likely use a gun, knife, and explosives like Joker/Snake; since the DLC was decided in November of last year, why start with Joker if such a similar character would be released later down the line? Slightly hurts Leon or anyone else’s chances, but anything goes at this point
>Capcom might see this as an opportunity to push AA into the mainstream, as RE or MH is already so popular that any Smash inclusion wouldn’t benefit sales for each series as much as it would help AA, especially since the games are suspiciously being rereleased on so many new platforms.

>Nick dodged the beaming just in time
All the DLC guys are lucky, I'd hate to see footage of them and the other DLC picks getting blasted

Attached: 1326428914868.jpg (325x222, 28K)

feet

People may think Capcom, or any company for that matter, "pushes" for their franchises/characters to get in Smash. They may do, but ultimately, Nintendo is the one making the shots on who is getting in, so I think that point is moot. Your other points I agree with.

What are the odds that we're not getting a new Capcom character at all?

Attached: you_l-little_shit.jpg (464x501, 37K)

Iris > Dahlia

It's all in the air dude, I expect it but wouldn't be devastated we got none.

We wait till next time, bros...

Attached: phoenix-emo.gif (256x192, 3K)

>Sakurai's breakdown animation is him holding up a Smash Ball and crushing it
>but its actually a fake Smash Ball and he gets ignited and blasted off screen
KINO

WRIGHTBROS GET THE FUCK IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=A26VpuRi7ZE

based

>Mac
BASED

smash fun
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Meh

Resident Evil would be a better rep

Why do you think so? I feel that Phoenix would be really unique and fun.

How so? By just copypasting it's moveset from MvC3?

Here’s only one example, but it’s very easy to make a moveset for him that’s diverse from UMVC3.

Attached: 9755F830-F883-443F-B16B-29DFFDBB9E1F.jpg (1024x745, 314K)

Capcom's the only company that can support a full 5 slot Fighters Pass. Change my mind.

Attached: umvc3phoenixwrightlvl3.gif (480x270, 1.25M)

Namco could too, but it wouldn't be near as hype.
>Xenosaga
>Soul Calibur
>Tower of Druaga
>Klonoa
>Dig Dug
>Dark Souls
>Katamari Damacy
>Tales

Two seasons at least, several more if we have repeating characters in the same franchise
>Leon/Jill
>Monster Hunter
>Amaterasu
>Dante/Nero
>Phoenix/Apollo

>Viewtiful Joe
>Gene
>Morrigan
>Frank West
>Arthur