World of Warcraft

Friend works with the localization from english to brazillian portuguese. They’ve received the 8.3 stuff, and she took some pictures of the final raid dungeon journal.

>It’s called The Ruined Cradle, and it is located in Silithus. It’s a 10-boss raid, and the map shows the area of Silithus around Sargeras’ Sword. The first part of the raid happens in Silithus. Each faction begins in a different part of the map – Southwest for the Alliance, Northeast for the Horde. The description says that Horde and Alliance started the final battle to end the conflict, and it started when Nathanos went to the Wound to conclude Sylvanas’ plan.

>The ten bosses are:
>The Skyhorn / The Void Sorcerers
>Terradus
>The Trueforge
>Haruun the Prismatic
>Empress Vek’uliash
>Chains of C’thun
>The Blightcaller’s Folly
>Sword’s End
>Mal’ganis, Champion of Sargeras
>The Defeated

Attached: bqKtYVj.png (1277x678, 984K)

>First boss is similar to Dazar’alor’s. Alliance will fight Lasan Skyhorn and his tribe, while the Horde will fight against Magister Umbric and his Void stuff (ethereals, Void Elves, etc). It looks like a massive Alliance vs Horde battle.

>Second boss is a pure Azerite elemental named Terradus, created to defend the Wound from both Alliance and Horde’s forces. The arena is the first one underground in a new map that follows the Sword of Sargeras downwards to the core of the world.

>Third boss is a machine that creates Titanforged like the Forge of Wills, but looks Egyptian. The boss itself is True Queen Pta’oh and her titanforged Tol’vir. During the fight she’ll produce more and more Tol’vir to fight. Reminded me of that Mogu’shan Vaults boss. After this one, the maps become Ahn’qiraj-like, with lots of titanic tunnels that descend even more.

>Fourth boss is Haruun, and the text says that he is the Trueforge’s mightiest product. He talks like MOTHER - “Void corruption detected. Aligntment: N’Zoth”, and wants to purge the Horde and Alliance forces who descended into the Wound to find Nathanos. He starts the fight like that, but then starts to change into a Flesh-based construct, saying stuff like “C’thun’s will is greater”.

>Fifth boss is Qiraji Empress Vek’uliash, and her forces hoarded the bulk of the Azerite below the Wound to resurrect C’thun. She fights with a team of four Battleguards of the Qiraji – Sarmani, Almatora, Sethura and Kiriana.

>Sixth boss is Chains of C’thun, but the main enemy of the fight is C’thun’s body. There are Azerite Conduits and Azerite Ducts. The Qiraji are feeding his body with the collected Azerite. The ritual of resurrection is broken, but C’thun has one line: “You will not stop him”.

>Seventh boss is Nathanos, and he is paired with something called The Dark Focus. Apparently he would curse Azeroth’s World Soul with it, and once it died from the wound, it would become Undead, securing the world for the Forsaken in the long run. No idea if he is killed in the fight. He is fought in a room called The Spiralling Pain, which is a complex of tunnels that connects to the Edge.

>This new map has the fight against a Twisting Rift, apparently forcefully open by Mal’ganis under Sargeras’ command. Mal’ganis is wielding his own Heart of Azeroth – Heart of Sargeras, and he is almost at the World Soul. The Twisting Rift summons demons (Final Imps, Sargeras’ Executioners) and the big boss itself, two named Sargeras’ Constellars called Unzaron and Seragon.

>After this fight, the next area is called The Cradle, and the World Soul of Azeroth occupies the southern half of the map, while the fighting arena occupies north. It looks like a bunch of roots for me. Mal’ganis is the boss, and he uses Sargerite Essences against us that are similar to those we got in 8.2. During the fight, his Heart of Sargeras is destroyed, and he uses Dreadlord skills after it.

>The final fight is called The Defeated, but the journal shows two mobs: The Defeated, and an Avatar of Azeroth. Apparently, Sargeras has been corrupting the planet through his blade, and he managed to manifest a final Avatar – the Defeated. When he gets into phase 3, he changes name to Lord of the Legion, and in phase 4, it changes again to just Sargeras. His skills are aimed at the Avatar of Azeroth and you have to protect her from this, and apparently the fight involves Illidan because he appears as an NPC with abilities in the journal.

My friend didn’t show anything else, so this was all.

everything about this sounds like dogshit (which makes me think it is true) but the worst part is
>the fight involves Illidan because he appears as an NPC with abilities in the journal
of course they bring him back the very fucking next expansion

oh cool thanks for the leak, so if it turns out to be true we will all know for sure that you're all human excrement

post the journal

Post the pictures

I was gonna call bullshit but after reading it a second time I could totally see Blizzard going this route.

Attached: HdGfvCc.png (1426x1038, 1.69M)

stupid enough to be believable
can't wait to go back to classic lore

Attached: 1511535993437.jpg (411x412, 65K)

The Horde and Alliance aren't fighting each other again. It's now Baine and Anduin's faggot faction against Sylvanas.

Yeah you don't learn 80% of this stuff from a dungeon journal. Anyone who thinks there's voice lines/dialogue in the dungeon journal is a fucking retard.

>can't wait to go back to classic lore
It's not good either.

>10 boss raid
stopped reading right there

Dazar'alor had 12.

Antorus had eleven, it's possible especially now with the community pushing the World First race as an Esport.

It's funny to see great IP like Warcraft, Star Wars etc becoming so shitty that every retarded "leak" can happen because the writters are so fucking bad.

No Nyalotha? No Nzoth? Reeeeeee

Explana mais porra.

Up until the undead world soul sounded possible

>she took some pictures of the final raid dungeon journal.
Give us the pictures

If this was real you wouldn't say their gender or what team they are on. Sageru.

Stupid enough to be true.

>those repeating numbers

>Sylvanas wants to make Azeroth itself undead
I want to thank you for showing me that it's possible to write something that's both completely retarded and entirely plausible

>We're gonna turn the planet into a zombie
Welp it's gotta be true, there's no way anyone but Blizzard writers could do something this retarded

no one cares about wow since 4.0.3 go away

Reminder that Murlocs have been on Azeroth the longest and they are her rightful rulers.

What about the Elementals?

It's better than this

Yeah but who wants a world ran by water-abbo's?

> Mal'ganis

Nice fucking try

Why the fuck are there so many retarded cameos in the raid? Does the lich king show up and suck his own dick while yrel fingers her pussy?

To be fair, he's one of the very few big names Blizzard didn't rehash for Legion. He shows up once as a cameo, then never again.

I hope nathanos dies and is tortured for eternity

>Mal’ganis, Champion of Sargeras
You probably should have at least read up on legion before posting "leaks" sweaty

I miss old WoW. But i know that they company doesn't want it too come back nor does classic want to be Old Vanilla.

I'll remember my memories because they are all i have.

Attached: 1560982039468.png (1400x1773, 1.14M)

Sounds stupid but its blizzard so I believe it.

Attached: bleh.png (1869x920, 183K)

I hope a time portal opens and the real Nathanos comes forward in time from vanilla to school Nuthanos

Its fake. First of all, localization tams aka translator receive only raw text, ometimes with contxt or short briefing like who character is to player. No pictures, and no bullshit like you wrote.

Also term "sorceres" is mostly used in relation to female mages. umbric, and overall elven mages are called magisters

You're bullshit op, go pread your fanfiction on mmochamp again, ebcause its always just heories with now even a low quality photo or screenshoot

Mal'ganis didn't die in Legion.