When is the Mario Sunshine remaster coming out Yea Forums

When is the Mario Sunshine remaster coming out Yea Forums

Attached: mariosunshine.jpg (1024x711, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4g1uVQbIMUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not soon since Switch doesn't have analog triggers.

Isn't the game's transferability limited by the Switch's lack of an analogue control for the FLUDD's output?

Attached: Dt0xDjRVYAEQR7P.jpg orig.jpg (2894x4093, 954K)

motion control

i don't understand why people want a remaster of this game when HD texture mods and 60FPS hacks already exist for it

youtu.be/4g1uVQbIMUo

Because it isn't on my Nintendo switch?

right after the paper mario remake collection and right before the new f-zero game

Attached: 23451905.jpg (639x502, 38K)

Remake 1000 year door, AFTER sunshine, then we cool

Pokemon Snap when??

NANI?!?

>download Dolphin 5.0
>Paper Mario TTYD and Luigi's Mansion run fine on it besides some minor slowdown and graphical hiccups
>Sunshine runs like absolute garbage and can barley hold 20 fps and the audio crackles out the ass

Any reason why? I wanna play this fucking game

Based, no idea how people get sunshine running at 4k 60fps, my PC is easily strong enough to handle it, but the audio is shit, fps is shit, playing on PC is shit.

You have 4 triggers on the switch, so you can map the "squirt walk while walking" and "squirt while stopped" to two separate triggers.

You should mess with the configurations, because MY machine runs it at full speed.

Attached: welcome to 2009.jpg (674x532, 74K)

Fake and gay, that pc isn't even running chrome

Doesnt need one you fuck, original aged like fine wine

Stop asking for stupid souless fucking remakes like WW

I make your mom squirt while stopped

Attached: fix your emu settings.jpg (1565x739, 332K)

Not everyone owns old consoles or the means to emulate easily

You don't personally have to see the value in something for it to have value to others

R for soft squirt
ZR for hard squirt
Remap the map/shine list to minus

I have never understood this. Why the FUCK do the joycons have hd rumble, ir, and a bunch of other useless bullshit but totally ignore useful shit. I would trade all the fancy nintendo features of the joycons for a proper dpad and analog triggers.

Attached: 1562689740909.gif (200x200, 6K)

because of weird stuff like this

Attached: robot.jpg (800x566, 72K)