Post 'em

post 'em

("Trying to Make Work" are shit you have faith that they can do well, but either you think others think they're bad/underwhelming, or you haven't had much success so far)

(also 100% OJ thread)

Attached: 100oj.png (658x600, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/390730/Sora/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not maining Random

but everyone does
don't gotta list the best main at that point

>no playable tan QP

Attached: angry doggo.png (843x1034, 441K)

honestly thought that was gonna be the reward for winning on the highest difficulty against Summer Beast

unless you wanna count tan QP on one side of the dice as "playable" by using them

I dropped the game after the "crate" system. Also every event required to play like 50 hours to unlock every new hat/costume.

It is a great game though. But I can play this and work at the same time.

Attached: 1439243779963.gif (500x250, 183K)

They've made the grind slightly less shitty with newer events. Most of the summer unlocks are from a global event counter so they unlocked for everyone. The rest are random drops, which are a bit more grindy since it's just luck if you get them or not. Then there's two secret ones by doing specific things, but they aren't too hard. The two secret ones might have no time limit to unlock, since the boss isn't getting removed after the event.

Where are the tan dog girl lewds?

also, co-op giving 50 oranges per role level up (but obviously grind problems on higher levels); and 10 oranges for every common item from the arcade

to play the arcade requires tokens, which is just by playing (not even winning) online games, but that has a max cap per day

It seem it is less painful to play and unlock shit now than before.
Is there any way to unlock previous secret stuff (I think I left after the Mega Poppo event)

Not yet. They've rerun a few events, but we didn't see last years swimsuits made available yet so you might have missed out.

Attached: 282800_20180807125735_1.png (1280x720, 833K)

what game

Wanhundred percent Orange Juice

Attached: 282800_20190726175526_1.png (1280x720, 486K)

did they win

oh

I didn't care about this game at all until I saw the cool robot in OP
is that the only cool robot

There is a mini robutt as well.

does that mean it has a butt

WHEEEEE

Attached: Ball_00_00.png (256x256, 8K)

It's a board game crossover spin-off of several other games by the dev. The games it's based on have a lot more robots.

Attached: 390730_2016-01-08_00002.png (1280x960, 811K)

This thread needs more Marie Poppo

Attached: 1563441047488.jpg (600x600, 249K)

then I'm only interested in that
what game is it

definitely tangerine nectar

pretty sure it's
store.steampowered.com/app/390730/Sora/

That one is Sora. It's the second in the Suguri series. They're action shooter games where you play as cybernetically enhanced super human fighting to save Earth from the concept of war. There's also a fighting game style spin-off where you get to play as all the bosses, webm related.

Attached: aos2_alte.webm (1080x606, 2.93M)

You might Nath. She had her arms cut off so she could be turned into a giant robot. You can play as her in both Accleration of Suguri 2 and 100% Orange Juice.
Getting webms of this game into Yea Forums's size limit is fucking impossible

Attached: AoS2_nath1.webm (1080x606, 2.93M)

holy shit, this is exactly what I'm interested in

this is perfect thank you

She gets bigger too. That webm only shows her second form.

>only played some AoS2 back when Suguri v2 got released for OJ
>only few matches online

is it still worth trying to get into?

There's still an active community on the Fruitbat discord, and they hold regular tournaments. It's gonna be a hell of a mountain to climb though, since this game has a massive skill gap and the people who still play it are all pretty much at the top.

Everyone sucks. The gap isn't that big.

so you're saying there's a chance?

Attached: AoS2Iru.png (120x384, 73K)

If you host it, they will come.

>mains: mei , aru (scramble) ,yuki (dangerous)

>trying to make work: mei , aru (scramble) , yuki (dangerous)

I love mei but she is so weak , in most games the mei user stays dead all the time.

Aru scramble is a mess againts a bunch of attack norma chara

and yuki is a cute cat

>meanwhile, in the board game dimension

Attached: qp_25.png (860x620, 337K)

What's been the most powerful moment of your career so far, Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190802_215823.jpg (896x611, 245K)

There definitely is. The top players have pretty much all left or hang around in the discord and barely play.
Everyone else's skill who play plateau'd because they don't practice properly or just play the game casually.
Game is super casual now and the majority of people who join for tourneys are pretty bad when compared to top players.

If you host and say it in the discord, you will definitely find games.

probably still won't be arsed to play it for the next few days

but during that starting time i went tism on trying to make strategies as a suguri player (i think only suguri, sora, tsih, and kae were available?) against sora, ended up instead matching with another suguri, and by the end of those few matches it ended up being tied

so probably won't be so bad of a climb

we NEED more love for aru and yuki

i remember being able to go wins norma as aru scramble for the majority of a game because i somehow kept kicking ass

shit even terrified me

Attached: concern_ed.png (151x142, 49K)

I rolled a 6 one time

Attached: angery.png (441x307, 216K)

Attached: kyoko.png (580x122, 120K)

Attached: sora_thing.jpg (640x640, 20K)

damn i wish people cared about this game

We still have players, but the group is pretty quiet now. We've discussed just about everything there is to talk about until there's a new game or another new event. Tan QP was fun though

Attached: qp_beach_DANGEROUS_1.png (1071x1720, 466K)

oh is the event over? i got the table and dice already
I've drawn some character replacement mods recently but friends aren't around to play so I don't have any reason to use them

Nah, event's until the 10th

It ends on the 10th, but the boss counter reached zero like a week ago so all the unlocks are out already. Unless of course we get a surprise tan alt for the swimsuit QP in the end, but I doubt it. You could always join the Yea Forums group, we still play a bunch. Sometimes we spam the announcements with phishing links too!

Attached: qp_summer.jpg (625x1000, 39K)

Phishing links? What're you talking about? I got the tan QP skin and an alt Saki costume (Chris) from those!

That's weird, all I got was some useless CS:GO knives.

>3rd
i said powerful user

if that's 3rd, then who the fuck's 2nd

Attached: luluco1.png (1088x720, 483K)

I hope this isn't too disappointing

Attached: kyoko2.png (1920x572, 1.45M)

expected 2nd to be a battler character
wasn't off on the "battler" part, didn't think it'd be NICO, but because it wasn't more wins, it balanced out the slight surprise and disappointment

1st having less and still winning was expected at least

Attached: 1518283741067.png (922x230, 138K)

i see card art from randoms, how do i make art for cards?

Do you mean the cards from the community packs? Those are the winners of art contests they rarely do

A rare OJ thread, never thought to see one