How do we fix Warframe Yea Forums?

How do we fix Warframe Yea Forums?

Attached: Warframe.jpg (1600x800, 270K)

I just started playing it and after getting to Mars I no longer have any interest. all the free to play elements of the game make it a real slog to play.

First identify what's wrong with it.

Replace Nighwave for one. I understand having constant events and things to do, but these just feel like boring homework.

Making the game less reliant on using the wiki/asking others and instead having the actual game itself explain things to new players would be nice, honestly.

Give back space mom

Lack of space mom

Attached: 504303_epicfacefist_warframe-the-lotus.png (2721x3067, 1.37M)

I actually prefered alerts. I'd hop on and do whatever alerts were up. Or have the app ping me for specific ones. Now it's hop on, look at nightwave, decide not to do it, and go back to relic grinding.

i played this for like one day 5 years ago
is it worth getting back in?

add raids, and add a reason to go onto high level, long form content, like increasing rewards the longer you stay. they should stop treating the new player base as if they were the only people that play the game and let veterans have content they can use to trade and earn plat among themselves.

They changed it in favor of people who couldnt be available 24/7 to do the alerts they wanted, now they just have to be available 24/7 to get through all the grinding to get the shit they want.

oh, and completely redo warframe abilities as they pertain to unique and boss enemies(talking about the new game mode and fortuna), to not have a warframe whose entire kit is useless in a game mode for no good reason.

>add raids
They had raids. Very few people bothered to do them.

Feels like it actually takes longer to get what you want since you can only grind so much.

because the rewards were shit. make them give good rewards.

> crawl up the game's ass and unfuck the engine, even if it takes a year
This should be the first step. The game is made of patches piled on patches and the core is getting unstable.
The current gameplay should be rebuilt into the "core", ideally with a lot more open space for future content so this doesn't have to be repeated again too soon.
This should, in one blow, fix the netcode and a whole host of bugs and idiosyncrasies.

> re-examine the fundamentals of progress
There are a shitload of mods that are downright worthless but will be all you find if you don't go out of your way to look up optimal builds and where to get the mods involved in them.
There are a shitload of weapons that are downright worthless but will be all you find if you don't go out of your way to look up what's best.
Either cut some of the shit and cut some resources so it's less of a grind, or make everything worthwhile. Cutting feels bad, I know, but sometimes it's for the best.

> unfuck frames
Warframes that focus on killing enemies are useless in every fight where you need the boost of enemy-killing power.
Common enemies are a nonthreat if you're using properly leveled and modded weapons. Bosses are immune to damn near everything that makes a damaging ability useful.
Thus, the only worthwhile frames are the ones that buff, heal, or otherwise assist yourself and allies. This needs to be addressed.
Ideally, by crawling up the game's ass, as in step one, this will be mostly fixed already, since status and such won't be so buggy.

This
Except fuck endless missions though, they need to go away, what kind of fucking nerd wants to stay 40 mins on a single tile killing trivial shit with preposterous drop rates.
The problem with this game right now is that theres pretty much no endgame content. there's only endgame grind that is the greatest envy of korea, eventually you get to a point where your intellectual capacity becomes entirely uneeded, the game ceases to require your effort or any higher thought. It becomes a mindless crunch toward the next dopamine rush of getting the useless shit you were looking for.
There's only so much of a game you can design around looting, and DE clearly doesnt cares, you can expect them to keep making new reasons to grind while their game bleeds players like a stuck pig because they are afraid of doing anything that isnt the most guaranteed to bring people back in the shortest amount of time.

What Warframe are you Yea Forums?

Attached: kj42vOJ.jpg (2865x695, 232K)

well shit, guess I'll cancel my redownload if they haven't fixed anything yet

visible, physics-enabled dicks and balls for all frames

A campaign mode that gives you story info while letting you play through the missions in order to proceed through the map. Sometimes I don’t know what I’m doing and having to click a specific mode and just play through would be nice instead of trying to figure out what map I need to go.

I agree, but it won't happen.
> re-examine the fundamentals of progress
Everything can't be good and the f2p model necessitates some form of power creep(soma etc)
> unfuck frames
This whole section is completely wrong. The only thing that matters is how fast can you kill an enemy or move through a zone. Bosses are just there to get you a warframe and then you never do it again.

Forgot about that
>1 month to get an umbral forma requiring playing almost daily besides the shit you already want to do.
>Disingenuos drop rates for new frames
>An event comprised of massive grinding and zero production, while also yielding a shitty weapon
>Completely fucked frame and eidolon hunt balance, meaning 4-6 frames out of a 30 and A SINGLE WEAPON out of a hundred are the only viable options
>General pandering to complete mouthbreathers who never grind for anything and never saw a level 60 enemy
Those things among others

The game needs actually challenging content. Like full umbra mods with 20 forma in your loadout, but its still hard shit. I basically log on once a year and collect all the frames that I don't have and maybe build whatever the hot new weapon is and wait for next year.

>A SINGLE WEAPON out of a hundred are the only viable options
Viable wasn't the word you were looking for. It is the optimal weapon, but far from the only one. Hell we did a 3x3 with shotguns for the lolz

Rhino because Rhino is the frame for people who hate Warframe.

>Bosses are just there to get you a warframe and then you never do it again.
Good, i see the indoctrination is complete, indeed you are not entitled to quality content nor to commited game design goy.

Attached: mvp.jpg (582x34, 8K)

uninstall it, the game is trash

DE has never made an enjoyable boss fight, ever. In fact they made it even worse with profit taker. If they ever make a good boss fight I will be shocked. Its a fun looter game, but I'm not holding my breath for a decent boss fight or challenging content of any kind.

Just fix the damage scaling

Game runs well enough already if you arent deliberately looking for exploits desu
>There are a shitload of weapons that are downright worthless but will be all you find if you don't go out of your way to look up what's best.
This is intentional, besides needing to max rank all of them at least once, they rebalanced the MR requirements with this in mind, and at any rate, collecting weapons and frames for the sake of it is a valid playstyle, even more so with Rivens existing.
And the ''all you find'' part is completely wrong, you dont find weapons in this game, you dont have to commit to anything if you dont want too, all of the stats are plain to see before you craft anything.

But what they are capable of is not the problem, the problem is that most boss fights are relics of the past, designed for a time where Warframe was nearly a completely different game and left as is because DE realized they could get away with it. Invulnerability periods are just a lazy solution that allows them to deccelerate players and ignore fixing their fucking content.