Why do you faggots hate GTA V so much? I genuinely don't understand, it's amazing

Why do you faggots hate GTA V so much? I genuinely don't understand, it's amazing

Attached: Trevor-Michael-and-Franklin-grand-theft-auto-v-41569880-2880-1800.jpg (2880x1800, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkBwPmExtv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ikkpd8PWJ6o
youtube.com/watch?v=WGM62gaFfDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's popular.

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

holy shit I get triggered hard by Michael wearing a shitty shirt under his suit

People love Final Fantasy, Zelda, Metroid, Persona, Castlevania, Animal Crossing, Wario Mario, Pokemon, Smash, MGS & Resident Evil on this board. So clearly popularity isn't the only reason why Yea Forums hates it

It wasn't bad, but it is one of the weaker 3D GTAs

people will adore this game in a few years. it is THE Comfiest game to drive around in

>takes forever to get good, actually useful vehicles (ones with guns)
>can't use them on the things that make the most money
Great game.

How? Aside from the ending it's the perfect balance of realism & arcadey gameplay

the main cast is insufferable and the supporting cast is forgettable. I guess it's a fun game if you like driving around and shooting people. I get bored doing that though.

Yea Forums is literally hipster central, they don't like it because its popular

>THE Comfiest game to drive around in
You called?

Attached: 15734-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1160, 179K)

It's not a bad game but it is essentially an inferior San Andreas with slightly better storytelling.

The single player is fantastic, especially if you want to play around with mods. Multiplayer was ruined by microtransactions, unbalanced weapons/vehicles and niggers.

I didn't enjoy the 3 protags gimmick, didn't like the story at all despite the strong start, driving and physics weren't as good as 4.
It did a lot of things right, but i would usually prefer to replay SA, 4 or Vice City before 5.

Plot was pretty good, but the world and cars sucked.

Because the story sucks

>it's the perfect balance of realism & arcadey gameplay
The combat is ass compared to IV and .

bcuz your a gamer

That's not 3.

Attached: GTA 3.jpg (1600x1200, 583K)

They always dodge and avoid this question because it's objectively better than IV, and anyone saying a GTA before that is just a nostalgia drone

So are the physics.

Attached: GTAIV vs V Physics Comparison.webm (994x560, 2.68M)

>sandbox game
it's literally the most boring fucking genre. it's funny to play for like 15 minutes.

the same thing that happens to Zelda happens to GTA games. I remember people shrieking like retards that the cops were hard to evade in IV despite the fact that it fucking showed you on the map where they were for the first time in the series. Then when V came out people said the same thing when the game went even further in assisting retards in adding the police vision cone to the radar. Each GTA only gets better than the last but they are massively popular games and online messaging boards are havens for contrarians.

No jetpacks
Story sucked
SA is the GOAT

That's not Liberty City Stories.

>the same thing that happens to Zelda happens to GTA games
Skyward Sword you faggot

looks pretty realistic to me

I don't hate it, but it's not as good as previous games. GTA Online, however, is an abomination that deserves to burn to death inside a GTX 480.

>shrieking like retards that the cops were hard to evade in IV

People said the exact opposite. You can lose the cops in IV by driving really fast down a straight road.

It's popular, commercially successful, and it has insane activity and player numbers half a decade after release.

That last part especially makes Yea Forumseddit seethe because they swore up and done it was boring and no one would be playing it year later, let alone 6.

>gimmick
Just say "thing I don't like"

anyone else have good memories of drivinag around at night??

youtube.com/watch?v=NkBwPmExtv8

Attached: 5a763059de768b20d29005fe7c5e1069.jpg (1920x1200, 361K)

I don't hate it, in fact I enjoyed it a lot when it first came out. It's just that there was a moment where I realized that it hadn't nothing else to offer, even though it felt like it would be an even bigger game. It was disappointing. What it's there is good, but what it isn't is missed a lot. Previous GTA games did a lot of things wrong, but at least they felt like complete games.

GTA V is more of a boomer game than SA. FACT.

I found that's true for all GTA games, there's very little end game content that isn't just repetitive and boring

I just paid some modder around 10$ and he gave me shit tons of money. I basically can’t run out of it. GTA online is fun with friends where you can just go around grieving kids with cargo.

>we never got single player DLC

GTA Online was a mistake.

3 protags was the game's main gimmick, what are you on about?

How is it a "gimmick"? What part of it is "gimmicky"?

The driving sucks, being able to manipulate your car in the air and magically flip a car that's rolled over just feels stupid.

The world feels empty, you can hardly go into any buildings and the minigames are even worse than the ones in IV, it's not unfun by any means but it's not really great as a single player game, it's just a vehicle to sell people shark cards

they got better about that over the years with multiple choice missions and such, but not much so. I agree, end game is more of a choose your own amusement thing, the only real stuff to do is run businesses but I don't really enjoy those personally. The weed store was kind of fun but even then it was still mostly the same mission on repeat but with randomized end locations.

The single player is good. The only thing more cancerous than the multiplayer is FIFA

i don't want to play as a black thug, an old guy, or an old trailer trash hick.

the series is getting way too silly and XD randumb, and is dangerously close close to going the way of saints row. If I wanted a silly gangster game where I can people up with dildos and dress like a clown, then I have saints row . But I wish the series would stick to a more gritty tone, there arent many good gangster games left, so what else do we have, fucking Mafia 3? Watchdogs?

Its also helping create this illusion with open world games that bigger must mean better. Everyone was so hyped with how bigger the map was but theres nothing to do for well over half of it. Red Dead at least has lots of little details and side quests, but it took them years to achieve and they basically had to kill their dev team. Also, the 3 character thing was cool but I wouldnt like to see it again.
Id honestly rather see a small GTA, with a more intense story focused on crime and a smaller map with more detail and exploration

Attached: 1493613093391.jpg (300x345, 49K)

Who do you want to play as? I'll let the GTA6 team know

No it wasn't?
GTAO has 1 million times the replay value, compared to 3-5 hours of railroad missions, paid for no less.

Bros we need a Vice City game set in the early 90s. Imagine cruising down Miami in your shitbox Stallion while this plays on the radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=ikkpd8PWJ6o

Not him but, the plot of GTA 6 should be this
> Attractive Young Adult female who lives in poverty & is forced into the prostitusion ring to survive for a living. The game is about you progressing from poverty to eventually becoming a successful person & moving off the streets.

>female protagonist

umm no sweety x

>GTA 6 should be a eroge

T. Incel /pol/fag, with the way society is nowadays we will get a female protagonist in GTA VI. So it might as well be done right

that sounds boring as shit and completely out of theme with GTA

Because it was a huge ass wate of potential. it has basically one city area with a big ass nothing as a map because of the focus was clearly on online.

the story had shitty endings in general and the side missions werent that great.

That's literally what San Andreas was about, except instead of prostitutes it was the hood life

GTA6 needs to be in London so I can spend my entire time running over people in a van

>it was the hood life
But it dropped that shit not that far from the middle and suffered for it.

San Andreas is based on the 1992 LA Riots.
And it is absolutely not about escaping the hood life, CJ is constantly berated for leaving his family and not caring about the gang, the game ends with him and everyone else back on Grove Street.

MAYBE WE'RE JUST SLEEP WALKING

>longest loading screens ever
>terrible characters
>you cant interact with the world much
>the graphics style is ugly as fuck
and heres a pic so you look at my post ,faggot

Attached: tarkovsky.jpg (800x561, 131K)

It's the latest GTA. Once GTA VI comes out people will say how good GTA V was and how shit the new one is. Same thing happened with IV. Anyone who denies this is just too young to remember.

Why is online so worthless? There's literally nothing to do
Nothing to do in single player either after main game

How come that didn't happen with Fallout or Zelda?

Skyward Sword was objectively bad and BOTW was objectively good

>BOTW was objectively good
lmao don't (You) me faggot

Terrible story, Anti-fun psychic cops, giant empty world, super linear and scripted missions, very few heists in the main game, activities gated behind hundreds of thousands you'll only have at the end, activities hidden behind real life apps, activities locked to online, what more I could I add onto this pile of shit pf a game.

Dan Houser said this would never happen yet people keep suggesting it.

Attached: GTAHD London.png (762x56, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WGM62gaFfDE

It's bland

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_30_2019 7_07_35 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

just get an nvme drive bro

Have you taken the Mafiapill, Yea Forums?

Attached: 14741-mafia-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 109K)

Because one was obviously shit and the other was obviously good. If they were on about the same level as their predecessor they'd follow the pattern.