I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today...

Attached: DS3.jpg (800x500, 61K)

You are 7 years too late to post this.

It was fun

Snow Horror

Attached: Shattered Space.jpg (2137x600, 287K)

this, had a good time getting drunk and blazing through it with a pal on co-op

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MARKER

Kinda cool at the beginning. Way too goddamn easy towards the end to the point I found myself selling the buckets of ammo the game kept throwing my way.

>I decide the time frame

ok retard

I don't like how they nerfed the plasma cutter and abandoned dismemberment.

I liked it

Fucking based

Hate the fact that weapon crafting makes using multiple different weapons useless
I made a rifle that killed basically everything in 1 or 2 body shots with and acid chainsaw that I only used when I was bored

Up the difficulty then

it actually was, the internet had convinced me I would hate in when really I just liked it slightly less than 1 or 2.

The gun customization options were fantastic, I spent so much time autistically rearranging everything

Attached: 1497294435483.jpg (640x877, 343K)

Is it me or were the enemies in this game bullet sponges? also the guns felt like they had no impact at all; the shots, the sound, the necromorphs barely reacted to getting their limbs shot, it all felt weak.

Yet again, I only played it for like an hour before uninstalling it

I wouldn't say you were entirely wrong, the game just didn't feel as satisfying to play as Dead Space 1 or 2, having only 2 weapons didn't help either.

Isn't this the game were you get cucked?
I didn't even bother to pirate it.

It was on hard and it was my first playthrough
If I did newgame+ on the hardest difficulty I could probably beat it with just that gun

>Ended the franchise as finally as you ever could with the DLC
>Was a cool ending as well

Takes some balls to just torch the fucker and run when you know your studio is on the chopping block.

Attached: download-3 (2018_11_18 03_02_59 UTC).jpg (264x313, 21K)

Hilarious part is the DLC is the only redeeming part of DS3. Gun customization was cool, but aside from that, the game wasn't good. Not awful, but bad.