If they were to make another Subspace Emissary mode for a hypothetical new Smash game...

If they were to make another Subspace Emissary mode for a hypothetical new Smash game, which characters would you like to see team up?

Attached: ridley_and_isabelle_by_skylareve_dd5eu4n-pre.jpg (894x894, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

King K. Rool and Ridley
Donkey Kong and Banjo

I want mario sonic megaman and pacman to go off together

Banjo teaming up with Kazooie would be cool
Maybe get rid of all the other fighters while we're at it
And then maybe change it from a party fighter into a 3d collectathon

Really the crossovers they show in the trailers are pretty ideal. I'd love to see Luigi team up with the Belmonts to bust some undead.

Daisy and Snake on a stealth section

Before it was revealed Sm4sh wasn't going to do a Story Mode, I had an image in my head of Megaman, Kirby and Metaknight recreating the escape sequence from Revenge with MM on the Rush Cycle.

K. Rool and Ridley is a given.

Attached: kroolkool.png (1905x1481, 3.31M)

Mac, Roar and Wii Fit

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get the fuck out after you're done
Then I hop in my ride to make a quick run

bump

haha dude like what if Ridley and Isabelle teamed up cause like he's a big dragon and it's funny cause he's with a small dog

I mean, yeah. It's only one of the most basic storytelling tools out there. It shows the contrast between the two characters, which emphasizes each one's personality.
The Odd Couple, Ernie and Bert, Ren and Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain...
The buddy cop genre is built upon it.
Just because you can be snarky, doesn't mean you have to be.

this.

Attached: 1563903313167.png (549x381, 369K)

You're right, it is basic. It's not clever, it's not funny, but it is something a 5 year old can come up with.

Might as well decry all Hero vs Villain stories then.
After all, it's basic and a 5 year old can come up with it.

Hey sure why not, let's get some media that's actually creative.

Mario and Sonic

They didn't had any screentime in the original SE considering how late Sonic popped out in the story, but it would be a perfect chance to finally haven then interact outside the olympic games.

Because almost everything is derivative. You think anything is completely original? There's always something that things are drawn from.
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
-Isaac Newton, or was it?
He actually picked up that expression from French philosopher Bernard of Chartres, who himself picked it up from Jewish tosaphist Isaiah di Trani.

Everyone steals from each other. Get over it.

smash fun:
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

K Rool and Dedede
Bayonetta and Duck Hunt
Wolf and Diddy

Without a doubt.

Attached: ParentEatingGrin.jpg (214x235, 9K)

All FE characters and Wario

There's no such thing as a trope-less story.

LOL guys guys imagien what if like Ridley and Pichu were best friends because like like Ridley is Kiler angry dragon and Pichu small cute it will be FUNNY contrast because its like the evil guy and the cute guy!!!!!

>Not enough people read my first post. Fuck! Better make a new one so people will be forced to read my worthless opinion!

im a different person

Samus and Pikachu already teamed up with each other so it would make a neat dynamic between them.

K Rool and Ridley
Diddy and Banjo
Joker and Bayo
Sonic, Pac Man and Mega Man
Mario and Ryu
Cloud and Kirby

I'd like to see Incineroar and Greninja team up. Its odd to me how they Greninja acted as an assistant to Incineroar's classic mode against master hand

I want Piranha Plant, Joker, Hero, Banjo, Kazooie, and the other two DLC characters to be in a story mode that's exclusive to them.

Oh and Ken, Falco and Captain Falcon

They would all be in a team and only Piranha Plant would be available from the start. He would in his universe and progress through the universes of the other characters in the order they were released, defeating the bosses in each of them. The characters would be unlocked from the moment you enter their universe or when you defeat the boss of a universe. I'm not sure which one I prefer.

These are quality.

Piranha Plant and Waluigi.

I don't care about any of that I just wanna fuck Ridley