Spinoff game has a more satisfying conclusion and plot then the original game

>spinoff game has a more satisfying conclusion and plot then the original game
What games do this?

Attached: FeedbackBunko.jpg (344x500, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoFrYVJjPyI
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ova never sadly

David will have time to kill after the SBR anime since JoJolion will never end

Perfect time to do the light novels.
Especially Jorge Joestar

Attached: 1562525862064.gif (1024x682, 1.02M)

Implying they're even going to do part 7.

Of course they will
JoJo prints money and SBR is Araki's magnum opus

they should have made a deadman's questions ova before any of the kishibe stuff

Attached: EApDcZmUwAYX-ny.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Didn't they say if we show interest they might consider it?

There are big inconsistencies between the anime and feedback.
In the novel, the guy who gave risotto info about the location of the gang was one of the main characters of the novel, while in the anime it was just some random guy, also fugo's backstory is different

>implying they have to follow it to the letter
they can make adjustments

will they make part 5 OVAs? they made 2 part 4 OVAs

I don't mind the Rohan OVA's I just wish they did the Gucci Bag

Attached: 1562355269132.png (217x286, 136K)

Wouldn't those inconsistencies have been present in the manga as well?

Not like JoJo is unfamiliar with retcons

same i actually really liked the rohan ovas a lot and wish they had done more but i feel like deadman's questions would have been absolutely top tier ova material after part 4 or even some of the other one shots in under execution under jailbreak just as stuff for the off seasons

Attached: 1563526638357.jpg (374x500, 139K)

>Araki loved Feedback so much that he approves of some of the things to the point were they are often mentioned in other material and games; also contributed to the development of new characters for the novel and new art

>Araki only made the cover of Jorge Joestar and left at that

>there are still plebs who insist feedback isn't canon when it's featured in asb's story mode

Attached: 1563076634327.png (375x409, 124K)

Araki did covers and art for all of the light novels

>That one time Araki and a hentai artist made a manga about Tesla

Attached: tesla.png (500x311, 61K)

Nope, he only did the cover for Jorge. The author, Otaro Maijou, did all the illustrations (and not great ones at that)

We already have Jesus confirmed as a stand user, so what other religious/historical figures could potentially be stand users?

I think Araki still feels bad about Fugo, but doesn't wish bad for the character since it reminds him of dark times in his life. Feedback is Fugo's story, with happy end, thus making Araki happy. It also features cool concept and good writing (I don't like Sheila's design, but her Stand design is top tier). Villains are also really good, alongside their fights which are meant to challenge Purple Haze, the "you die" Stand.

Fucking source? that sounds like it's either amazing, or a trainwreck. either way I'm interested

David pro needs to get on a PHF ova stat

>everyone says fugo was written out because purple hase was too OP

Can you guys think up a hypothetical battle for PH? Doesn't have to be comprehensive, just some strategies/one-ups he could have done

Is it weird that I couldn't give less of a fuck about SBR or Jojolion because they're in a different universe? Like I've spent all this time reading about this one families lineage and now it's all in a different universe and they just share a namesake?

Punching a guy as you're falling at TERMINAL VELOCITY

Yes, because the ending of part 6 perfectly caps off the story of the Joestar bloodline in the original universe. Frankly we're lucky Araki decided not to just end the series there and call it a job well done before retiring to his mansion for all of eternity

Yea that's weird bro, part 7 and 8 are fantastic additions even if in a new universe (don't really support this direction but whatever)

what are some video games where the joke character is right about everything?

Attached: splitting headache.png (1744x452, 1.29M)

I recently finished rereading SBR, the whole Jesus thing feels a lot more important to this universe than it's wound up being so far

It's stated that the vault the corpse is locked up in won't open for 80 years
It locked in January 1891, so that means it was capable of being opened in 1971, 40 years before the 2011 Tohoku earthquake that happens at the start of JoJolion.
Where is the corpse now?

And D4C -Love Train-'s ability sends "misfortune" to far-off places, at multiple points referred to specifically as the other side of the world. Valentine states that this includes people objects, and even land.
So I wonder if the Wall Eyes were some "unfortunate land" that the corpse sent away to Morioh?

Also at the very end, Johnny says that he's heard a rumor that the Zeppeli family moved from Naples to a far-off country. Where'd they go?

Too many lingering threads and JoJolion, which is named in part based on the Christian concept of blessings and gospel, hasn't really picked up on any of them.

I mean, the only concrete connection JJL has to SBR currently is the Joestar and Higashikata lineages, which haven't made any sort of meaningful impact on the events of the Part. It makes me wonder why Araki bothered putting it in the same continuity.

I can understand that mindset, but you should really just read SBR.

I guess that's the thing. The end of Stone Ocean is just so definitive that I felt like it didn't need to keep going. That's one of my biggest pet peeves, when something ends but keeps on going.

Holy shit I never noticed

>that one time Araki remembered

Now I just wanna see it(and the rest of 6) animated.

That's a stock non-answer. They're more likely to make more Rohan OVAsor Deadman's Questions than adapt a light novel Araki didn't write.

Part 7 will end in 2024, Jojolion will be over by then.

I bet Giorno hunted his pussy ass after becoming the boss. Fuck Fugo and fuck Fugo fags.

Never really thought about the corpse producing the wall eyes, that's cannon for me now. Also wtf is with these zombie bites in the begining that vanish later on? (Unless they come back later, not caught up enitrely)

The bite around Josuke's birthmark has not been brought up again

Thanks, I'm loving this

Attached: c686e342d9b2046734500ad55665e4ca.png (551x810, 479K)

Can someone help me to understand what's the difference between steel ball run universe and the "normal universe"?

Is SBR the universe that pucci created or is this a new universe that is different than the joestar one?

Attached: 1559490119238.jpg (597x596, 57K)

The latter

SBR has absolutely no relation to the OG universe in any way, shape or form.

It's a different universe than the one in the previous stories, that's all that matters

To clear this up, the part 6 ending did NOT spawn the SBR universe, even though it seems like that's the case, it isn't. The alternate universe is simply an alternate universe.

Pucci won in part 6 and everyone who disagrees is a retard speed reader who didn't understand the final chapters after the main cast dies to Made in Heaven.

SBR wasn't even officially a Jojo part until sales Araki realized the sales were tanking and rebranded it

Yeah, it's pretty weird. SBR is fucking brilliant in every way.

It's been years since I read Part 6 but wasn't Pucci supposed to reset the universe a lot more than he did, but he stopped the acceleration to take Emporio out of the equation, only to get fucked by Weather Report

So his plan wasn't completely executed

BASED

Pucci didn't win anything you fucking mouth breather. He failed to eliminate Emporio and the Joestar bloodline.

>there are still people who believe pucci's reset = killing everyone

Attached: 1560952648622.jpg (562x530, 62K)

Pucci made the Ireneverse. In the Ireneverse parts 1-5 still happen, the only difference is that Jotaro has been replaced with a very similar clone like Jolyne/Irene. Nu-Jotaro still fought Dio and Kira. The only part that didn't happen was part 6 because Pucci was dead and didn't fuck up their new lives.
The SBRverse is something entirely different. It is a reboot or can be considered a universe that was created when the old one ended naturally. PUCCI HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SBR. I can't stress this enough.

it did and didn't.
that's jojo

Pucci killing everyone killed everyone

>retcons
t. underage sweatshop asian who doesnt know what a retcon is but heard his white friends say it on facebook

Hol up!
Then why don't Johnny and Jonathan attract to each other and explode in eyes of heaven

Attached: 1561762687910.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

youtu.be/YoFrYVJjPyI

Pucci only killed Jolyne, Anasui, Jotaro, and Hermes and some other people but they were just collateral from the time fuckery, they got replaced in the new world. He didn't kill "everyone" like I'm sure the part 4 crew lived since Rohan was still working.

It just didn't. It raptured everyone.

>he killed everyone except he didn't
oy vey m8 just own it

Attached: 1558275599864.jpg (613x508, 68K)

t. doesn't understand colloquialism and how to distinguish meaning based on context
99% of the time, when someone says "retcon" they mean "established information has been changed"

I know what a retcon is. I know that technically, prequels are retcons. Technically, flashbacks can be retcons. Lots of things can be retcons but nobody who says "retcon" is referring to those things.

Johnny and Jonathan aren't the same person

because Eyes of Heaven is dogshit

Weren't there panels showing a bunch of regular people aging and dying as a result of the acceleration?

I mean yeah but it practicaly revolved around steal ball run chicanery
Eh scu cha meh?

Attached: 1561845525263.jpg (475x482, 37K)

I unironically want part 7 to be completely CGI

>Eyes of Heaven
Fun fanfiction, but not really sensical. Despite the immense power of The World Over Heaven, it would have still gotten countered by GER.

Attached: that's bullshit (anime).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe is canon while none of the light novels are

Attached: bmnctjmwbov11.jpg (750x1290, 101K)

No I don't think so, the aging only affected inanimate objects

It's called life of the eccentrics I think.

>that one part where he keeps losing his balance & cant control himself normally so he slips & launches himself into the air and comes back down like a meteor

Attached: 6297138-9234140152-latest.png (960x755, 733K)

Yeah, like all the food spoiled and there were people starving

I could swear there were people dying when the world sped up
Not everyone, but some people

You are the speed reader faggot the ireneverse is canonicaly different from puccis original intention

>t. doesn't understand colloquialism and how to distinguish meaning based on context
t. making shit up, please believe me
>99% of the time, when someone says "retcon" they mean "established information has been changed"
>I know what a retcon is. I know that technically, prequels are retcons. Technically, flashbacks can be retcons. Lots of things can be retcons but nobody who says "retcon" is referring to those things.
What is even the point of contention for you that prequels are even being brought up? Something about Rolling Stones?

>challenges my knowledge of what a retcon is
>I bring up examples of things that are by definition retroactive continuity, to prove I understand what a retcon is
>circle back to the point being that most people aren't using the literal definition of retcon and are instead using it to mean a very specific type of retcon
>"What is even the point of contention for you that prequels are even being brought up?"
Are you retarded or do you just smash your hands on the keyboard and click Submit for fun

Reading really isn't that hard

Attached: 1545712895488.png (546x535, 180K)

>challenges my knowledge of what a retcon is
because there are zero in Jojo unless you're retarded
>I bring up examples of things that are by definition retroactive continuity, to prove I understand what a retcon is
Could be surmised from a google search any retard can make
>>circle back to the point being that most people aren't using the literal definition of retcon and are instead using it to mean a very specific type of retcon
>Are you retarded or do you just smash your hands on the keyboard and click Submit for fun
ironic posting coming from a retard getting upset because someone challenged their reddit-spacing ego
>lel retard meme girls anime
figures

>there are zero retcons in JoJo
>reddit-spacing
>meme girls anime
Boy, you're just throwing those brain cells away aren'tcha

The novels aren't canon, faggot anime onlies

That doesn't mean they can't have animated adaptations tardo

Deadman's Questions kinda sucks. Feels like people only like it because they love the meme serial killer so much

So is Jotaro dead or not?

>reads the wiki
>spaces like a mouth-breather who failed English
>likes shitty Japanese skit comedy in the most autistic fashion possible
t. autistic retard

Not when the adaptation sets up backstory that conflicts with novel backstory, because they aren't canon faggot and there was zero plan to adapt the crappy Fugo fanfiction that serves only his character while dis-servicing all others

Where did I say that, schizo? Oh right, you have nigger tier reading comprehension.

This, GER's power activates when you start the intent to attack, TWOH wouldn't actually have a chance in hell because it's fist needs to touch something for it to work

Come to think of it, that's a stupidly underpowered ability for all the buildup in comparison, EoH fucking sucked and just ended up being another Jotaro wankfest like literally every piece of JoJo media post-3 is

I don't understand why the very idea of animating spin-off materials gets your panties in a twist

Nigga it's not a big deal and David already did OVAs for TSKR

EoH was Japan noticing most Jojobronies dont have any real standards and will choke down whatever they shit out, even if its just a crappy Ninja Storm game with a shitty plot

Which Iggy is the real Iggy

Also, is Anasui a boy or a girl

Attached: 1554668598064.png (1000x550, 118K)

>TSKR
actually written by Araki and canon
PHF is fanfic, on top of an already existing Fugo fanfic novel from earlier 00's

>because there are zero in Jojo unless you're retarded

Attached: 1558099847046.jpg (480x173, 49K)

anasui is trans

>Which Iggy is the real Iggy
>too retarded to pick up on the tranny foreshadowing
>autistic enough to cry over Iggy's design change
I'd ask you if the Damo arc sent you into seizures, but we both know you didn't read it

It's an official JoJo spin-off

I don't really care about PHF to be honest because I hate Part 5 but I really don't see why you're so against an adaptation
So what if it's non-canon? Who fucking cares?

What am I supposed to be seeing here? Some kind of tankoban text change?

>During Battle Tendency's original publication in Weekly Shonen Jump, fans complained of Caesar's existence as his grandfather, Will Anthonio Zeppeli, had stated that he did not marry or have a family. Zeppeli's line was fixed in the Tankoban version, with earlier editions including an apology from Araki himself.

>Anasui is trans
First I've heard of it

Attached: 1544236718572.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

>So what if it's non-canon? Who fucking cares?
less important to me than the it being dogshit fanfic tier thing desu, but keep fixating on the fact that someone told you its non-canon, faggot.

neck yourself tranny

Why did he do it bros? The first one at least kind of looks like a dog.

dilate

Anasui got so turned on by Jolyne that she used Diver Down to turn herself into a man so s/he could make Jolyne a mother

Long range stands could do some damage.

>Japanese fans were so autistic they complained that Will never dropped the "muh wife and kid" line
No wonder that line felt out of place

>only the things I like should get animated
Well if it worked that way then Part 5 wouldn't have been animated because I think it's putrid garbage

Stone Ocean sets up advanced gender reassignment early on in the strip search line, Diver Down is especially suited to rebuilding a human body from the inside, and FF upon meeting Anasui had questioned his gender

Attached: 1.gif (304x252, 1.06M)

What would be the ideal JoJo fighting roster for you guys? Mine would be
Phantom Blood
>Jonathan, Speedwagon, Zeppeli and Dio
Battle Tendency
>Joseph, Caesar, Lisa Lisa, Stromheim, Wham, Esidisi and Kars
Stardust Crusaders
>Jotaro, Kakyoin, Polnareff, Avdol, Oldseph, Iggy, Pet Shop, Hol Horse, DIO
Diamond is Unbreakable
>Josuke, Koichi, Rohan, Shigechi, Yukako, Akira Otoishi, Okuyasu and Kira
Vento Aureo
>Bruno, Giorno, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, Trish, Abbachio and Diavolo
Stone Ocean
>Jolyne, Ermes, Anasui, Weather, FF, Donnatelo Versace and Pucci
Steel Ball Run
>Johnny, Gyro, Hot Pants, Mountain Tim, Diego, Ringo and Valentine
JoJolion
>Gappy, Joshuu, Yasuho, Joubin, Yotsuyu, Kira, Josefumi and Damo

Attached: __foo_fighters_and_kuujou_jolyne_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_xxxceller__be46ee2107a82451b71834 (494x792, 483K)

To make him more sympathetic and expressive during the Petshop arc, but I agree
>PHFaggot
>being ultra autistic over his shit tier novel being irrelevant
typical

>and FF upon meeting Anasui had questioned his gender
Sounds like Araki being cheeky and self-aware about changing Anasui's gender after his first appearance

I think you're reading into it too much

>he was written out because too op
How do these retards explain rohan

>PHFaggot
I literally just told you I don't give a shit about PHF
I haven't even read it, because I would rather do just about anything else than subject myself to even more of Part 5

>hurdur lets just write this off as being meta because I said so
>its the autistic spacing poster
cringe

>I literally just told you I don't give a shit about PHF
then stop playing shitpost defense-force for it, retard

Curveball: I unironically want Santana included on a playable roster some point

So what happened to everyone in the main universe? Is everyone still alive?

7>4>5=6=3>2>1

I don't know if this is a troll post but that's Part 3 Jotaro. It has nothing to do with 4 or 6.

First getting into SBR was hard. "what's all this gay horse riding shit?"
but it really comes around and stands out as one of the best parts.
My only issue with it after the fact was the ending felt like it dragged on for too long.

>7
>babbys first seinen
>4
>muh cumfee
every jojo thread is filled with you faggots, no one cares

I'll see ya in Nirvana, ja?

Attached: CieloDDS.png (260x994, 269K)

Some kind of gambling or game arc, something Part 5 lacked.
SO had Marilyn Manson, SC had D'arby brothers, DU had I am an Alien! and RPS Kid Is Coming!, JoJolion had Summer Vacation.

5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2 >>>>>>> 3 > 4 >>>>>>>> 1

In all honestly, the only part I genuinely like is 5. Everything else is incredibly meh.

Attached: 1558133394065.jpg (3097x2305, 2.95M)

>4
>muh amazing villain
>muh amazing setting
>muh amazing cast
>muh amazing fights

7 > 4 > 8 > 2 > 3 = 5 > 1 > 6

Hi Yea Forums. Nobody cares about you hating the popular taste. Go away?

>>muh amazing villain
>shit tier serial killer someone writing a cop drama would invent
>>muh amazing setting
>muh cumfeeeee Pissona 4 vibes bruh/muh twin peaks
>>muh amazing cast
>bunch of under-designed and under-used faggots
>>muh amazing fights
>part 4
>good fights
I thought you retards enjoyed 4 for "SoL" moments?

Araki likes to create enemies that directly gives them the advantage (which is kind of shitty but whatever)

Since Fugo releases a deadly virus I would imagine something like a void (The Hand/Cream) or a suit (White Album/Oasis) to not be affected by it.

Attached: 1562670566839.jpg (828x937, 184K)

>being this butthurt about a a method of formatting posts that has been in use since before you ever touched a keyboard
Autism

I'm just not seeing any compelling reasons why PHF, or any of the spin-off materials, should be prohibited from the anime adaptation

>someone shit on my horribly hivemind tier taste
>it must be a CROSS-BOARD BOOGIEMAN
I'd expect nothing else from a retarded 4/7 manchild

You should look up "drawing horsed."
Oof...but I want it too.

Nobody said they were, retard.

This fake leak almost killed me man

Pretty sure he's implying since it's not canon there's 0 chance it'll be adapted.

>a a method of formatting posts that has been in use since before you ever touched a keyboard
calm down there, retarded >>>/reddit/ poster, no need to mash those keys so hard while you lie about your obvious underage
>I'm just not seeing any compelling reasons why PHF, or any of the spin-off materials, should be prohibited from the anime adaptation
because they're shit and the content conflicts with the existing anime/manga
just kill yourself, retard, you don't even like the novel and you're getting this autistic and worked up in defense of it being animated. That pretty much screams no-life

>serves only fugo's character
T. Hasn't actually read phf

t. doesn't care about how the story misinterprets and misrepresents the rest of the cast

DDS's plot is pretty stupid, also during the second game the main writer got to sick she had to hospitalized so Atlus just kind of did a fill in the blanks fro elements she never completed before leaving.

Attached: 6401211_p0.jpg (671x800, 554K)

>arcade-exclusive JoJo battle royale game

What fucking world am I living in? Pls bring to america

Attached: 1561757839229.jpg (720x960, 87K)

It's not on consoles even in Japan. Gotta start there first.

2>7>4>3>6>5>1

Attached: 1494082770103.jpg (222x329, 20K)

>no good JoJo vidya on PC

Attached: do you ever just.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Don't give a shit about battle royales but there's something about the concept of a jojo battle royale that makes my dick stand up, who you maining Yea Forums?, for me it's buccellati

Says you.

I thought it was perfect

post yfw you unironically get to walk into an empty room and go "wait... something's not right... AN ENEMY STAND" and get ambushed

Attached: 1555387429506.jpg (540x507, 38K)

The new universes in made by Pucci and Valentine are parallel universes, while the SBR universe is an alternate universe from the original universe. Think about how like in Dragon Ball, timelines and universes are two different things despite idiots thinking they're the same thing.

Y'know the majority of SBR doesn't even have the horses around at all

>he honestly believes "Reddit spacing" is real
>calls other people underage
'Course, maybe you are an adult, I guess Reddit has been around for a while now

But I've been around longer
Imagine being so fucking dumb that you think Reddit invented double-line spacing

Jotaro is dead as fuck. Anyone killed by Made in Heaven gets replaced by a similar person. This evidenced by how the prison guards and Emporio carried over from the first world reset while Jotaro and Jolyene were replaced by bootleg versions of themselves.

That pixie haircut looks good on Trish. If only it weren't barf green.

did you skip the ending or something

Irene isn't Jolyne, stupid

Someone spoonfeed me what happens in PHF

Read purple haze feedback retard

Absolutely horrible taste
Like holy shit, something's actually wrong with you
And on top of it, you're anime-only scum

different name, same soul

How did PHF end?

clearly not pic related because it's not even canon

Everyone who did not die was safely transferred to the Ireneverse like Emporio was.
SBR is a reboot.

How do I get a body like giorno?

I'd want a fighter based solely on one part like Httf

retard

Part 5 looks like utter garbage compared to it you should really give it a chance

also stop replying to this guy who is clearly baiting

Fugo swears loyalty to giorno

All Along The Watch Tower is one of my all time favorite stands, it's so fucking good

Have your mom fuck dio

>Part 5 looks like utter garbage compared to it
Well, Part 5 is utter garbage all by itself, so...

But user they would never animate a non-canon spin off.

what was with that Rolling Stones interjection? what was the point? I don't really understand why he bothered to include that flashback other than to pad the finale.

Sleeping slaves of destiny.

>Where's the corpse?
Read jojolion.

I'm confident that Part 6 will Part 7 tier once it gets animated. I'm so fucking hyped.

Attached: 1528687856621.gif (500x269, 1.16M)

so it was just to reinforce the part's theme for the brainlets who slept through the whole thing? i mean i thought it was cool but it felt kind of pointless to me

Part 4's core theme was justice, and Part 5's core theme is fate, so it ties into that. Rolling Stones' user is also a sort of Jesus proxy to counter Diavolo's literal devil proxy.

>the only concrete connection JJL has to SBR currently is the Joestar and Higashikata lineages
This is most jojo parts, are you retarded?

>non-canon

Attached: EArDEOxU8AA_GZr.jpg large.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

There's no arguing with that part 5 is shit, but PHF is nothing like it and actually has a protagonist with motivation and a satisfying plot

It's more canon than the anime

Why, hello there. I am the partial final villain of JoJolion and the only reason my father will stand a chance agaInst Josuke! Say something nice about me!

Attached: bb6.jpg (467x536, 111K)

No, because Over Heaven is capable of writing the No U
It's like like gluing a piece of paper over your uno reverse card, the power of heaven is true bullshit

It's still not Jolyne, your memories and experiences make up most of what is considered a person and for all practical purposes Irene and Jolyne are different people

What would you do if you woke up in Trish's body?

I am reading JoJolion
Did the corpse get brought up?

Shit's been going on a while so, y'know
I'm not gonna remember all of it

>autistic retard >>>/reddit/ poster still playing the
oldfag card
beyond sad

I haven't read the part that the corpse is mentioned in a super long time, but I'm pretty sure it's held tightly by some historical society or whatever. It has no relevance to the plot of part 8.

souls are canon in Jojo and so I'm gonna have to disagree and say that your soul makes you who you are. it really doesn't matter but I will insist on it anyway.

Over Heaven needs to punch GER, but GER doesn't need to punch to activate. It wins the draw.

The thing that gets me is the amount of time between SBR and JJL.
The lineage is enough for the original universe because Parts weren't very far apart, and you'd get characters appearing in multiple Parts or aspects of one Part influencing the events of another.

But with SBR and JJL being over a century and half a world apart from each other, the connection between them is incredibly thin.

>It has no relevance to the plot of part 8.
It should to be honest
I still don't understand what Araki's talking about with how he described Part 8
>In the first volume, Araki described the story of JoJolion as being the solving of a "curse" (呪い noroi). Curses, he goes on, are the sins of the ancestors and this makes people "unclean", and if this curse continues it will only turn into "resentment". Another theme is that from birth we see things as black and white, but this produces a "friction" from what humanity really experiences. From these, the "curse" is lifted, this being the goal of the story.

Maybe it'll make sense when I reread it or when the Part ends
But it's just been chasing a fruit for like 50 chapters at this point

> It has no relevance to the plot of part 8
It's half the reason of the higashikata family disease.

You're assuming GER can overrule the power of God himself

Johnny uses it to heal his kid/wife then it gets stolen by the government

The curse of the higashikata bloodline being a result of johnny's fuckery.
Reread the part already jesus christ.

>caught up on jojo
>can't binge ten volumes a day anymore
feels bad bros

Question

How can Pucci erase the universe if Giornio/GER still exist and would put Pucci in an infinite death loop for trying it?

I'm gonna wait until it's actually over to reread it

I don't want to do it now, then forget shit by the time JJL finally ends in 2025

Just forget Giorno and GER exist
Only gay priest now

Pucci dies anyway. But I don't think Giorno or Rohan were effected?

Heaven Stands > Requiem Stands

GER would say "no" to universe reset, though. Just like King Crimson.

GER only activates when GE has the arrow, and the arrow falls off when GioGio kills Diavolo

It's possible Giorno derequiemed golden experience
In PHF Golden experience is never referred to as GER

I need me some more adaptations.

Attached: 1538349009827.jpg (1100x1600, 312K)

>More satisfying conclusion than Rolling Stones

Legitimately a contender for the best fight in the entire series, kill yourself.

GER doesn't just say no to everything and would have no knowledge of Pucci or what was happening. The universe skip didn't change anybody other than the people who died during it. Giorno would have just been standing around wondering what the fuck was going on.

GER might have a limited effective range

>Heaven Stands
kill yourself

Over Heaven is shit and so is Nisioisin
Only good thing he's written is medaka box

Part 5 was really meh besides having some cool fights.

>Annasui: DON'T WORRY GUYS I'LL USE DIVER DOWN TO COVER EVERYONE
>Pucci just fucking kills him in a panel or two
What the FUCK

>he doesn't have god's will on his side
Lol cuck

In all mythologies, fate is the one consistent thing that binds even gods. I'd bet on it.

If Giorno isn't there, he can't prevent it. It's possible that Giorno survives because GER protects him from it. But that's just a hypothetical.

You're probably referring to the non-canon Jorge Joestar novel, which is wacky fun but also incredibly convoluted. I'm not sure the answer to your question.

Attached: reset.png (501x657, 191K)

Spoiler:
You know Fugo's GHA in Jojo ASB> He does that to the antagonist and the guy jut MELTS horrifically the GHA come from the novel

>acknowledging EoH in discussion
>l-lol c-cuck
kill yourself because your parents surely wish you would

As of Jojolion, the artstyle has degraded and the amount of sameface is insane.

>Part 7 will end in 2024, Jojolion will be over by then.
that's real fucking generous, SBR will probably start by 2027 if anything

>Heaven
Nigger, do you believe in 「gravity」?

jotaro and the rest of the main crew die in part 6.
gyro, Diego, and hot pants dies in part 7
johnny dies in part 8

Araki draws one off or background characters more distinct then the main cast.

Why did Araki so intently focus on Mista's ass cleavage whenever he was on a page?

Zetsubou ga temaneku

Attached: 1564380768530.jpg (1700x955, 137K)

what does that have to do with his shit taste?

>being THIS mad that dio fucked your mom
Keep seething tranny lmao

He's forgotten how to create panel flow and can only draw illustrations now

But it's the second best part, behind part 7.

>High stakes
>Same underlying themes about fate, perceived futility, unyielding upholding one ones ideals and unbreakable loyalty leading to a brighter future
>Bruno
>Abbachio's entire character arc
>The boss and Dopio
>Sleeping slaves. One of the best chapters of all time

It's only real flaws are Giorno being one the lower end of JoJo protagonists and his stand just losing and making up new bullshit asspull powers (and no, I'm not counting GER as a bullshit asspull power. Because that isn't at all the point of GER).

Attached: 1543392532449.jpg (1104x866, 526K)

>could've easily killed Diavolo
>didn't

Attached: 1562815094263.jpg (416x308, 17K)

>Willingly having your soul weighed down by gravity
Nah man I'm goin' to space

There's a limit to how much he can tank

I know, it's just kind of shocking how he gets fucking executed before he can actually tank anything.

Fuck off, Char, you pedo nigger.

A lot of people could have easily killed Diavolo, but didn't. That was kind of the point of why he was so secretive and bitched out whenever multiple enemies were near him.

but the "reset" changes all that, no?

Part 6 is so forgettable that I legit can't even remember what Diver Down even does, or looks like, despite Annasui being my favorite character in the part.

All I remember about part 6 is Jolyne was a good JoJo, the shitty sniper fight, the shitty dragon fight, some retarded snail shit, some retarded weather helmet shit, the one good fight where it's the guy who keeps trying to kill himself and the final fight/ending, which was good. There was that shitty dragon fight as well.

Minor villains deserve love.
Which Part do you have in mind?

i LITERALLY want a mommy gf

>especially jorge joestar
I'm okay without sitting through 2 hours of shitty pacing and a nonsensical plot. Feels more like a deathnote fanfic than Jojo.

Plus wasn't it written by a fan? Good luck with that.

First is that it can store energy, then retconned into phasing inside objects and modify them

>it's finally here, part 6 is finally next

my disappointment is maximum

Attached: 1481585696191.jpg (444x563, 62K)

The dragon fight was based as fuck

By Jolyne's hand nonetheless. Pucci is fucking mean.

Dong Ding

Fugo could've 1v1 him, but it was a matter if Diavolo would've had prior knowledge of his Stand or not. Starting to think that's why Araki decided Fugo would stay behind just so he could avoid a "why couldn't they just fly to mt doom"

who where?

Soft&Wet>>Shining on You Crazy Diamond>>>Stone Free>Gold>>>>>>>>>>>Tusk

The only main crew member who ended up not actually dying in part 6 was Weatherman. Everybody else that died during the timeskip was replaced with a soul that was very similar to theirs, which would fulfill the same role they did, but was not actually them.

why does part 6 pretend giorno doesn't exist, when he could stop everyone with his imba stand?

>he's not looking forward to the wave of Jolyne porn that's bound to come with part 6

Gay nigga

Who wins?

Attached: 0E745DCB-651F-44B8-B980-32D9E4E852D5.jpg (480x360, 58K)

『36 かるす おん まるす』

is SO good?

Attached: 1557571299355.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

Read the thread nigger

*ahem*
part 6 is the worst part and most of the stands suck and are stupid

Attached: Pepe (25).png (274x274, 18K)

I liked it, I don't get why people shit on it so much.

Well people also think Fugo was originally supposed to betray the gang but was replaced by cioccolata

Can’t wait for this Chad to get animated

Attached: 9D394F89-75E9-4265-8C3C-0FC96CC45CC4.png (472x593, 800K)

>jolyne
I'm here for the plankton, fucko

I don't disagree. I lot of people could have 1v1'd him though. Jojo largely doesn't exist within the logic of "this stand is stronger so this person would win". There are so many circumstances that need to be taken into account that hypothetical fights are usually retarded. You might as well say that The Sun is stronger than The World/DIO

Yes, and the last bit has some of the best moments in all of jojo.

Jolyne is great and Pucci is top-tier
If you accept the batshit absurdity of the part early, it's really fun

he can still use the arrow during part 6 when the world is going fucking crazy with the weather bullshit and all the other nonsense

he still has the ability to say "no" to anything including the reset, in which case he'd make pucci stuck in an infinite death loop where it never actually triggers.

I just don't see why he would chill in Italy and do nothing while the entire fucking universe is wiped.

The Sun is stronger than Dio
Vampire, nigga

He's teased as being there but never actually shows up. The reason is because part 6 isn't well written outside of it's ending.

Please, continue being retarded for my entertainment

Wasn't it Emporio who was the sole survivor?
Obligatory and tentatively related video
youtube.com/watch?v=bYCk2udVFvo

Read the thread.

Because he could stop everyone with his stand.

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (746x470, 353K)

Why are jojo threads on Yea Forums so comfy compared to the rest of this board

Yes, but it's the worst part.

That is true and has been confirmed by Araki. He was going to be killed by Giorno. Araki never pulled the trigger because he was depressed and liked Bruno too much to do something so hurtful as to have one of his crew betray him. I'm pretty sure Fugo is his biggest regret when it comes to writing Jojo. He wishes he wrote him differently to what ended up happening.

I understand, but I can't see how giorno does nothing while the entire universe is wiped.

Or does Araki admit "okay, GER is too busted even for JoJo"

>Yes, but it's the worst part.
Way better than 1 and 3

But does it actually give off UV light, the same as the real Sun? It might be light that does nothing to vampires. On top of that Dio might just shank him before he can even activate his ability.

Why doesn’t Jotaro call Koichi to help with Pucci?