He's coming

He's coming.

Attached: EBAfcrsWsAEZznT.jpg (1394x668, 183K)

What's the "oh yeah" quote?

Pete Hines answering a question about if there was any Smash talk.

>petition to rename franchise "super smash people" is imminent
never change.

Attached: 1561659503669.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Good luck, Doombros

Attached: 1562122637029.png (474x248, 30K)

The Kool-Aid man often says this before he bursts through the wall. He's likely next for Smash.

Wouldn't Snake be the first violation of violent characters and realistic firearms?

Maybe.

upboat

That's not how that meme works

shhh, don't say reasonable arguments, don't you know you get lynched of you say something that makes sense?

Fuck Pete, but this is good news

i dont get it. is he killing them? is he helping them kill someone in the room and they are leaving the room? who are they killing whos blood is it?

god i hate seeing these posts cause doom (specifically The Ultimate DOOM even though part 4 fucking sucks) cause it keeps giving me false hope that he'll actually get in, and even if he does he's gonna get toned down or have some stupid gimmick to him or even use the 2016/eternal armor design

Snake having to be as toned-down as he was in Brawl kinda makes both points mute. It's why Joker keeping his realistic Tokarev "toy" was so jarring.

Also Bayonetta's focus is squarely on over-the-top DMC violence more than Metal Gear typically is (Rising-aside).

Snake only uses explosives which are subject to toon force. That arguments out the window with Joker though.

>Part 4 sucks
As in episode 4 or D44M? Because id fight you on both but episode 2 is infinitely worse with its assortment of empty Tom Hall levels were the fuck Baron/Caco secret level is better then the rest of that drivel.

The false rules personified.

how was ridley irrelevant in the nippon? I get he probably got in cause the west meme'd him to death but metroid is popular as fuck in japan.

Attached: 1539165257821.jpg (720x714, 76K)

i meant episode 4,but doom 2016 is ok i liked the snapmap feature and some of the stuff people made

When did Sakurai say that?

>Bayonetta
>violent
I think "No characters from mature games" would fit better

>metroid is popular as fuck in japan.

Attached: 1546761639743.gif (498x384, 3.98M)

Metroid is actually very unpopular in Japan. FPS games don't do well there. So you can imagine how they reacted to Prime.

>another smash rosterfag thread
Has it been a whole hour already?

What would Doom slayer's ultimate be?

>Banjo, iconic N64 character created during a partnership with Nintendo gets in
>This means all western characters have a chance

Bio Force Gun.

He rips and tears the opponent apart, ending it by holding up their decapitated head. The only final smash to be an OHKO no matter what.

...ever notice how Nintendo doesn't make Metroid games themselves anymore?

You missed the point. there was an imaginary rule that Western characters couldn't get in.

Don't use the bear and bird for dumbfuck shitposting, loser, Doomguy is at least 20 times more iconic than Banjo & Kazooie, and I guarantee you I'm the biggest Banjo fan on this website right now.

Attached: 1564267393173.jpg (2443x2395, 493K)

I swear if they put fucking Doomguy in this game my sides would explode.

BFG 10000

Either a BFG9000 or a berserker pack

Other M was specifically made to try and make Japan actually give a fuck about Metroid.

It didn't work.

>Banjo more iconic than fucking Doomguy
Nigga you dumb

Attached: 1363654.jpg (309x450, 39K)

THERE
ARE
NO
RULES

Smart people realized that Smash is whoever Sora wants to be in and can get legal paperwork done for as soon as Snake was revealed.

If you needed any more nails in the coffin for rulefaggotry, characters like Villager, WFT, Bayo, DHD, Ridley, K.Rool, and Joker also killed rules.

If Toei came to Nintendo with a sack full of cash and said "Goku in Smash to promote DBS" it would happen.

nvm it really isn't popular at all in japan. Wow I thought they hated prime but liked the original and super metroid. Not at all, the nips don't like any of them.

Attached: 1539127721352.webm (720x528, 247K)

So what you're saying is that Peter Griffin and Bob the Builder could get in?
Yeah, I doubt it.

Don't jinx it
>Marty hesitating
Both men were tired and I guarantee you could probably find similar "hesitation" in the interview for pretty much anything
>Sakurai's comment
Sakurai loves video games and understands history
What a shocker
>More surprises for Nintendo fans
Could've easily meant the recent ports
Its Pete Hines of course he'd think that'd be hype inducing
>"Oh yeah"
Could've been Bethesda approaching Nintendo and them saying no or not even bothering to answer.
I want Doomguy in but control your hype

Attached: Gonna be a great day.jpg (753x758, 33K)

I doubt the japs would've liked Sakurai's headcanon of Samus even if they did end up liking the gameplay

How do any of those "break the rules" aside from Bayo or Joker who're third-party? The rest are all first-party Nintendo characters.

Sakamoto**
fuck,i always mix up the names

Actually the only rule is that the character MUST originate from a video game.

Why did the male cows have udders in this show?

nips have famously garbage taste

Because they thought it'd be funny/they thought city people didn't know

>Doomguy gets announced
>He has a Classic, D44M, AND a Quake Ranger skin
>yfw

Attached: Hell Yeah.png (625x305, 270K)

>headcanon
To be fair, pretty much all the backstory in Other M was solidified ages ago in the manga.
It was just bad backstory.

>unironically wanting doomguy in smash
>not based Duke
At least Duke is an actual character.

>up smash is shoot gun
>down b is shoot gun
>recovery is shoot gun
>final smash is shoot bigger gun