IT AINT ME

COME GET THIS RISING STORM 2 KEEEY

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4
youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0
twitter.com/83thegame/status/1157345390318051331?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do people love resort so much when nobody knows how to fly?

Its the worst map in the game. I cant stand it

Got it, thanks user.

i already had it but thank you

Because it's fun and it's the best map in the game
I know how to fly, I just don't know how to land.

you guys smoke DUDE weed]/spoiler] and listen to vietnam era rock when you play, right?

I'm straight edge

I only smoke gooks with my trusty flamrthrower

Based and rice cook pilled

Attached: ojsqsh8msup21.gif (220x147, 3.07M)

I drink rice wine

you say that but no one on the VC team knows how to get on the fucking point on A or shoot down helis, and there are some pretty good pilots now

Attached: 1531809092851.jpg (633x758, 297K)

The map needs a shore spawn that appears after a while (Boats getting into position)

The entire point is to do the air assault thing right. What it needs is a bit more cover in front of A from the left side, there's a rock where each TL can camp and shit out reinforcements, you just need the pilots to get you there.

Also anyone else just utterly fucking unable to play after the last update? now i can't join any server, it's all broken.

Is it good? I played some RO, a lot of RO2, and a little Rising Storm 1, but I don't remember ever trying this one out.

Its very good and they have added quite a bit for free. It's the RS1 devs not tripwire

It's similar but also much more cramped,fast and chaotic. You won't get the slow crawling on your belly across a field and taking potshots experience, basically everyone is an assaultman to some degree. There's a different skill set than what makes you good in RO1 and 2, but communication and dutifully using tactics is still necessary.

Antimatters new game youtube.com/watch?v=1u9oyFkXca4

I kinda like that no one gets on the beach because it means more kills for me
>only VC on the beach
>sit behind a rock and wait for heli to land
>mow down GIs with RPD
>take dead GI grenade launcher
>run over to other side of beach
>shoot down heli with grenade launcher
>it lands right on top of me

RPD is so good in this and cod 4

M113 when

River-based maps with patrol boats when

B-52 carpet bombing support when

High hopes for this, cold war gone hot is a surprisingly under utilised genre that can really go in a lot of directions.

I want PT boats so bad youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0 spooky story with them

>no more tripwire
>UE4
>gameplay snippets they've shown on their social media are great
TWI's abysmal code sure was something

Attached: 1563225708361.png (1242x1394, 745K)

Kinda nuts RS2 has no real AA and forcing it causes fps dips fot me on a 970 for UE3

Oh nice twitter.com/83thegame/status/1157345390318051331?s=19

Hell i just think it from the point of view of map design. right now helicopters are mostly optional to get anything done in the maps, because flying is hard and dangerous. The one map where you need to use them to progress is Resort and that's a clusterfuck, but imagine the "use vehicles to get around" philosophy taken to boats, you'd need to navigate rivers and narrow streams with foliage everywhere to reach several disconnected control areas, all the battle would occur along several lines going back and forth with either team trying to get the jump on the other, like a gigantic version of CQC..

Since OP dropped a key here's one for Payday 2

T#9WL-HL#6N-20X23

Both the # are A

Sweet, thanks a lot, friend.

Liked RO2 and RS1 way more but its okay to play while waiting for '73.

>buying a free mod just so you can sell it as DLC while gimping the game so no one can play any class
>despite your game being 100% about the different classes working together

GAM is the worst shit they've done in a while honestly. I played it a couple days ago and no one could do shit because no one could play commander anymore. It's bullshit.

my least favorite is Hue City since people wouldn't stop voting for it on launch and the match always came down to whether or not the USMC players could capture bravo

This, they don't even give you some shitty cosmetic items with the bundle to at least give it some value when people stop giving a fuck about GAM, utter jewbaggery.

I kind of like Hue's design for the most part, but capping or defending Charlie makes me want to get crucified

i wouldn't even care if they at least had 2-3 classes available, but limiting your players to rifleman is absolute faggotry and will kill the mode, only the official servers are running it now.

Even besides locking everything behind a paywall, I doubt it would've lasted long anyways. Part of why it was so popular and interesting was because it was a limited time event, something I think Tripwire used to be pretty good at, (Killing Floor comes to mind) by making the mode a permanent part of the game, it takes a lot of the attraction out of it, particularly when you realize it's basically just a reskinned, dummied down version of the base game with a few new maps.

I don't know what you guys expected with Tripwire. They were always greedy assholes. Just take a look at what they did to RO2 and you will understand.

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE. AND I BRING YOU...