What the fuck is happening

first all of these posts about kumbrains
then that gets filtered so it says gamers and everyone is posting this still
what the hell is happening, are we being raided, i'm scared

Attached: detective_pikachu.jpg (880x480, 69K)

retard

No he's just a gamer

i don't understand

We got invaded and there were ~3000 cum.brain posts in ~8 hours. It quickly got word filtered and the people who decided we weren't allowed to have threads with pictures of video game characters anymore are now butthurt for some reason

The mods filtered it so fast because they are described by this. Otherwise, they would be removing the gamers.

maybe gamers are fed up with the anime titty plague that ruins all discussion of videogames on a videogames board. And no, "X is cute, cute!" and other cancer posts are not videogame discussion. There are litcherally 20 other boareds you jello brained cumstained retards can post your ugly ass 2d titty, but you choose a VIDEOGAMES board. Also, mods are cbrained shutin incels.

Just filter it and carry on as normal. It's just another memeword forced by outsiders to add to the pile.

hahahahaha

Epic

This guy gets it but cvmbrains will get triggered

>mods filter memes that target them almost instantly while letting board crushing garbage like sneed stick around
based

Former Yea Forumstard here, if mods are already defending it then get ready to lose your board to these people entirely.

Literally, without a shred of irony: Fucking HAVE SEX.

gamer

copebrain

look dude,
dude,
i'm sorry to say but
your brain is just coom

dilate

>defending
>when they censured the word
yeah, your Yea Forumstard IQ is showing

gamer

Shut the fuck up newfag.