Yikes

Yikes...

Attached: Yd87ggs.png (2167x1050, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
youtube.com/watch?v=uVV-cPRRrUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

They made the dragon guy into a generic macho dude

God this game looks like such shit.

>We're going to have a Kaiju battle with Ebon Horn and Wrathion in dragon form repping the factions

haha too late blizz I already switched to Xiv

Go shill elsewhere, tranny

kys

damn is that wrathion? i saved that nigga in cata and then he made me farm shit for a cloak bout time he comes back

>black dragon character is literally a black guy
Wow.

Haven't played since Cata launch but Wrathion is the Black Dragon Whelp we saved from Deathwing and purified, right?

I've been getting the impression that he is power. Is he powerful and if he is why is he powerful?

he was supposed to come back for Legion but they scrapped his questline for some reason, even thought that was THE expansion he was building up towards in MoP

Is there going to be a questline where the black dragon prince restores the combat to before ion ruined it?

>I've been getting the impression that he is power. Is he powerful and if he is why is he powerful?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

me too

Hes a dragon and their power levels varies with how strong the writers want him to be. He was supposedly making big plays to prepare the world for a legion invasion. Presumably he's accrued a bunch of power that is now at his disposable.

He'll probably have some retcon line about how he was secretly helping during the legion invasion the whole time

He changed from a human into WE WUZ SINDOREI

And that's a good thing

look at that virgin hunch on Anduin compared to the chad pose on Wrathion

So basically he's powerful just because and/or he makes people believe he's powerful.Or I'm guessing with blizzard's writing he was never actually purified in the first place and it was all a plan by the old gods etc etc

he will also eventually go mad and he will be a raid boss, hopefully they fucking dont fuck it up like deathwing

I doubt they will play the corruption route, they want to keep possible threads out there for more villains. Hes more likely going to be the hook into a dragon expansion once all the old god business is sorted out.

so Andiun and Neffarian Jr are totally fags right?

Imagine caring about this zoomer shit when we're going home in just a few weeks

Hopefully but we would definitely have to do something about the Old Gods first. Pretty much everyone that has connections to the Earth gets mislead or corrupted by them eventually.

>he doesn't know about all the modern wow changes that have been shoved in

>Wrathion is finally back
>He's probably going to somehow be even gayer

I'll miss the turban look, but his new one doesn't look too bad. Should just have kept the hair short.

Attached: 1561335017096.jpg (720x900, 163K)

>I doubt they will play the corruption route
cmon, this is blizzard.

>he doesn't know about all the stable, well scripted private servers that will be created from it

I strongly doubt they would go through the point of showing Ebon Horde clearly immune to the corruption of his father, only to turn around and make all black dragons corrupt again

>Uncorrupt a corrupted egg, just so you can corrupt the thing inside of it years later

The absolute madmen

no one gayer than Anduin

>A dragon expansion
>After every dragon on the face of Azeroth has had their shit slapped by heroes and depowered to kill Deathwing
It was hard to take them seriously after Nefarian and impossible after Malygos

they will just retcon the entire rogue dagger questline dont worry

I thought he got a gf in BfA.

lol he isnt immune though. he's clearly corruptible if youve played the highmountain allied race unlock

pretty sure he has a thing for spacegoats

Not saying they will just that the lore has shown most that have a connection the Earth due at some point get mislead or corrupted at some point by the Old Gods. Which is why I think we would deal with them sooner rather than later.

was n'zoth the main old god who corrupted deathwing? is that why wrathion is coming back? to either help defeat n'zoth or be turned into a pawn like deathwing?

>watched him grow up from a little kid to a man of exquisite taste
This is what fatherhood feels like.

WE WAS DRAGONS

Dragons?

Attached: 1542938045594.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

inb4 they take him out of the game like the two last expansions

god i wish wow would implode on itself and restart like 14 did

I'm sorry, can someone explain to me what I should be frothingly angry about so that I can join the club?

MY BOY WRATHION IS FINALLY BLACK

He and Bolvar's daughter hooked up.

I think so. All I remember is "The Old Gods whispered to Neltharian and drove him nuts", don't think the old lore mentioned a specific God.

>caring about WoW
kek
>caring about Retail WoW
kek
>caring about World of MTX
kek

>caring so much about how much you hate WoW that you go into WoW threads to torture yourself

>not laughing at people who are actually paying for BFA
kek
>torture

One is using the human rig and the other male belf

>being this concerned about what random strangers do with their own time and money
yikes

>WHY ARE YOU TORTURING YOURSELF?!?!
>why are you concerned what others think?!?!
kek
I bet you give ecelebs gold

You should see the updates for Worgen and Goblins.

Attached: 1504331437428.jpg (200x200, 29K)

Who said I care about you? You're free to torture yourself by going into threads about games you hate.

Worgen look and move a hell of a lot better than before, I don't see what all the fartscreaming on Yea Forums is about.

Attached: bacon.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

We really need a WoW 2 at this point, with an entirely new development team like XIV 2.0 got.

they don't even look that different.

FFXIV has this game so fucked when it comes to leveling, Story and Raiding its pathetic.

especially Story, jesus fucking christ it really shows that no matter how much money you have you can't create great shit just because.

Is this the old model?

FALL

Story yes. Leveling and raiding absolutely not. XIV raiding is a joke. Its all a pretty show and amazing music, but its very simple and short lived.

Based

Actually kind of pissed he didn't end up with pic related
>almost exactly the same age
>her dad killed his mom
>his caretaker sent you to kill her dad
>his dad tried to have her killed
I was sure for years they were setting this up. They could have had some back and forth antagonistic romeo and juliet thing going. It could have been kino

Attached: Vanessa_VanCleef_TCG.jpg (560x600, 126K)

>Raiding
You mean how savage was cleared in a matter of hours?

>Raiding

Mythic usually takes ~2-3 weeks for WF, and decent 3-day (~9-12 hours/week) guilds 1-2 months to progress through.

Savage is cleared in hours and any static that isn't braindead can get a clear within the first week. Shitter statics will be done within the month.

Raiding I'll give ya, but you can't honestly tell me that WoW handles it's leveling better. leveling from Legion to BfA actually made you weaker and the levels beforehand are filled with nothing, you can go halfway to max and nothing significant changes about your class, plus everything scaling up to you fucks up character progression.

Nah its the Wrynn family duty to fuck black dragons.

But I like how in WoW you get the majority of your kit by level 60-70. I don't like my classes/jobs changing drastically how they play 90% into the process.

They've never even referenced each other. Also the Wrynns and Anduin especially don't get to have moral ambiguity.

Meanwhile...

Attached: king-anduin-skin.jpg (336x663, 45K)

I will never understand how mythic taking weeks to clear is a good thing.
"Wow, our fights are so poorly playtested we keep having to hotfix and nerf them while people are trying to beat them. What a great game."

There's not much of a kit though. Everything being pruned, having good passives being backloaded into artifacts, and then getting rid of those artifacts so classes play horrible for the majority of leveling. Leveling up was so fucking boring after the changes at the very end of legion

It was a mistake to lose artifacts ill give you that. They should have just added on to it. Actually they should have just made Legion or Shadowlands the last expansion.

Remember the old models were made with Cataclysm, so they were already superior to the Vanilla and BC models. More polys, better textures, and actual expressive faces were all they really needed (aside from making female Worgen look not garbage).

>wrathion no longer looks like an arabian king with scale mail
his new model seems kinda generic in comparison

Can you point out all the other people in the game who look like he does?

Because there are more variables they have to account for:
>20 players vs 8 means 2.5x the number of chances for someone to fuck up
>36 specs vs 17 jobs
>each spec also has talents that change how they play while ever job has the exact same kit between players
>more utility options to account for such as individual immunities, gateways, spirit link totem, disc bubble, etc.

>I doubt they will play the corruption route
That's literally been every single blizzard story since WC3 (maybe even earlier but honestly I don't remember much of WC2). And not just warcraft, every single story they come out with.

Weren't these two like really close friends alin to like brothers for awhile?

maybe they should start cribbing story from FFXIV. I hear that game is knocking it out of the park

How old is Anduin supposed to be? He looks like he's 12 in not-Dota and looks like he's 16 with extra chromosomes in WoW.

Your weeb game filled with faggot looking characters ain't better. They're both shit.

No.

He's pushing 20 these days.

By the time most good guilds get to the bosses the hotfixes have already gone in, which means it only affects the WF race. For most guilds the actual prog will be about 1-2 months and many guilds won't ever kill the last boss. Square tunes every raid to be able to be beaten by their internal playtest team because they know exactly what gear their players can have and exactly what abilities every job has of which there are only 17. That's not necessarily a bad/good way to do things but it does mean that their raids will invariably get cleared very quickly by competent players.

Why did alduin get so fat?

classic nu-wow is coming, closest you'll get

In BFA he is 19.

pauldron syndrome

Alright I guess it makes kind of sense.

The whole sequence in Legion spent learning about Illidan's life is an obscenely shameless rip-off of certain elements of XIV's early plot.

SEETHING wow trannies this booty blasted no one cares about their game anymore

Attached: SEETHING.png (515x494, 462K)

What actually happens in 14? I don't doubt it's better than wow given how low that bar is but is it actually worth how hard people are jerking it off.

Lives of Chromie scenario already had him as the villain

>Hahaha I win you lose
Ok mate

if you like final fantasy, then yes

No it didn't, he was just around at the black dragonshrine.

>the "clue" to who the villain is is a poorly written, childish rant
>he just happens to be in the area the exact same time after being missing for a whole expansion
>if you ask him why he's there the first thing he does is bitch you out for daring to implying he's responsible
>his big thing is working from behind the scenes to get people to do his bidding, up to and including stupid shit like all of WoD

Ha ha okay he was "just around" ha ha makes total sense bro

To really, REALLY break it down the bare minimum:
>The player is the Warrior of Light, chosen by the literal star of your solar system, a crystal named Hydaelyn, to protect the world from a race of darkness-worshipping ancient ghosts called Ascians.
>Your comrades are the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, a group of scholars and adventurers who study ancient mysteries and battle primals - ancient spirits summoned by people in crisis as saviors but are actually dangerous and brainwashing monsters by nature.
>Your primary non-Ascian enemies are the Empire, puppets of the Ascians that rule most of the world in a quest to destroy all religion and prevent primals from ever appearing again.
>Takes place on Eorzea, a continent the Empire doesn't yet rule entirely and is composed of several free states that used to be foes but came together to resist the Empire.
>You eventually learn your world is one of over a dozen that came to be when the one, original world split eons ago. The Ascians claim Hydaelyn caused this calamity and are the good guys trying to fix it.
>Current expac is about going to the first world to split off from the original and saving it from a catastrophe where the Light defeated Darkness, and consumed almost the entire world in apocalyptic, cannibalistic light monsters.
>Meanwhile back on Earth the Empire and Eorzea are at war, your allies are trying to stop a superweapon that will end all life on the planet, and your autistic weeaboo super-powered ghost friend is staging a coup to seize the Empire's throne specifically so he can arrange the perfect rematch with you after you beat him last time.

Attached: Anduin, I....jpg (123x123, 5K)

Jesus christ what a fucking mess. Better than wow still I suppose but fuck.

Hey, no negativity in the dojo bro

He realized the Legion were a bunch of bumble fuck retards that were throwing themselves into a grinder and his assistance was not needed.

Keep in mind, I just described to you six years' worth of plot in a single post, it's not like they dropped all of that in a single expac

Considering it was all in shitty novels and comics years before XIV was even in development, I highly doubt it.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the manner in which it is conveyed to you, not the events themselves.

>i'll go into a thread and break rules by both trying to change the subject and shitpost!
>omg they fell for it i'll now declare victory with my favorite sheep words!

>move
did they update the animations as well?

How is that better than WoW? People whine nonstop about how WoW went from "You're a random shit-gobbling retard nobody fucking rats and boars behind the barn who slowly became the greatest champion on Azeroth" over the course of fifteen years but FFXIV starts you out as the singular Chosen One here to save the universe.

They're smoother and less janky, you can look through them on Wowhead.

>"childish rant"
>actually completely insane ravings talking about how Chromie is secretly a dragon, something Wrathion wouldn't say is surprising

He also bitch you out or anything like that, he just says he's there to investigate his flight and that he's not involved with whatever your business is. It wasn't him.

and everyone knows they've got dicks

only based guy in this thread

no...

It was more like a Garp and Roger relationship if anything

Attached: 2Otq1s9ibsx_500.png (500x333, 118K)

I'll never understand why you faggots are so insistent on pushing this meme.

To be fair, user did miss some detail, For example "The Source" is basically what was left over of the Original world then the "Shards" like The First. And the presentation of the plot is better in the actual game since it has been going on for years, your first impression of Acians is more likely to be "Generic Demon Cultists" then anything and there are plenty of sub-plots, some dumber and some better and some shit that barely been touched at all, like The New World, speaking off that.

The Empire is also kinda overstated by user up there, their main deal is "The Three Great Continents", which are not the only major landmasses. There is also Meracydia (Not-Australia) and "The New World" (Not-America) and plenty of more minor island nations

Being generous the Empire actually controls like 30% of the world at best, and they have lost a hefty amount of that "best" after Stormblood.

That's the thing though, FFXIV makes a pretty hefty deal about NOT being the One specific chosen one, Hydelaelyn plenty of other characters got the Echo/were Chosen as Champions and it is only after Heavensward does things start to get muddied because (You) get UNchosen and keep on doing the same shit with hints that you become some kind of abomination of nature. It is all in presentation.

The ACTUAL thing XIV does better then WoW though? Not having major plot and world developments outside the fucking game.

Attached: 1500178394724.jpg (2677x1080, 833K)

What the fuck is with Blizzard and their inability to avoid obvious clipping issues on unique armor models?

Attached: file.png (1199x830, 1.35M)

You cant ever switch genders

pretty sure that one is an issue with the mmochamp model viewer

I don't know, it's pretty retarded. I think they must design armors with the model it's on T-posing or something. It's embarrassing how much heritage armors can clip when they were designed for those races.

Retail is dead in 3 weeks so who cares

Noooooooo my 500 mount recolors!!!!!!! I want to play my panda

It's not. The tabard clips on every female human model.

You seriously think the entire population of retail will rush to a 16-year-old archaic version of the game and start hooting and pooting like howler monkeys with glee?

BIG DEAD MOMMY MILKERS

>BIG

>le manly aquaman
blizzard and their normie tier pop culture shoving, nothing new

What are you babbling about?

I'm all but certain the Warrior of Light accidentally made himself a primal
I know Yoshi already said no he's not but come on man shit's getting rediculous with his power level

>tfw calia will never sit on your face

Attached: 1438228802819.png (172x159, 67K)

you really don't see the new model is basically jason momoa?

>no barefooted waifus

im out

Who? And why are you people unable to identify women if they're not giant-eyed massive-tittied hourglass-shaped kawaii desuuuuuu~ anime teenagers?

He's a Blood Elf, the least manly model in the fucking game.

WC1 and 2 had mediev getting courrupted and the orcs themselves making deals with demons

>a body build that's manlier and more fit than 95% of real men
>"least manly model"
I gotta tell ya, mate, i'm really digging these 2005 maymays, so epic.

Did I fucking say "the least manly model in real life"? Can you read?

People have been calling Belves "girly" for more than a decade because they're not roided hulk monsters, it got tiring after three months.

Just shut the fuck up retard.

Wrathion is still a welp. He is like 13 max.
Remember he was only 3 in Mists.

Make the shoulder armor bigger

Take your own advice.

uhm... YIKIES... ughm... YIKIE WIKEYS... uhhhh... YIKERS ZIKERZ...

You can't read, so you're going off on tangents to deflect like a single digit IQ moron.

The majority of dragons use elves for their mortal forms. Blue dragons in Winterspring said it was just because they find it the most appealing.
Why do you think Chromie is so charming? She is both the only cheerful bronze and the only one who chose a gnome.

Attached: 1483492502817.jpg (1484x1920, 429K)

The black dragonflight is the easiest to corrupt of all dragonflights due to how close they are to the earth.

He's only ever been attracted to draenei and dwarves. His good taste is his only redeeming characteristic.

Attached: 1344237668291.jpg (500x683, 55K)

If a dragon chooses an elf they see it as perfection and beauty. Which means the dragon in question probably has an ego to him or her.

The two nicest down to earth dragons that regularly talk to mortals are both a gnome and Tauren for their image. They are both extremely humble and don't seem to treat mortals as lesser beings.

Just a theory but if a dragon takes the form of an elf they are most likely an asshole at their core.

Forgot to mention kaelgos which takes the form of a human. And is another example of a dragon that isn't a fucking asshole. That also loves to mingle with mortals and treat them as equals.

there's a dragon who hangs out as a tauren?

Ebyssian. He was introduced in Legion as another Black Dragon that was purged of its corruption before hatching.

ebonhorn in legion

>only one who chose a gnome
wrong

>The two nicest down to earth dragons that regularly talk to mortals are both a gnome and Tauren for their image.
Kalec and Wrathion use human forms. Both Chromie and Ebonhorn absolutely treat mortals as lesser being.

Read the lore you fucking pleb.

I know this is a bit of a stretch; but has any of you ever commissioned anyone to make artwork of your character?

I'm in the market for that stuff, but good grief are them tumblr/deviantart fucks stuck up cunts about their commission applications

Attached: elvenminstrel.jpg (966x800, 672K)

Alex is an elf though.

They obviously don't with all the respect they have for them.

I hope they give me a mount for staying subbed to this game for 15 years, atleast a title, might unsub if not

>Why do you think Chromie is so charming?
because she is one of the few characters with a personality which happen to be "I'M SO QUIRKY AND UPBEAT TEEHEE"
also go back to the sunwell, kalec treat the players like shit, go do the legion mage questline, he treats the player like shit

that tabard is probably physics based, and the skeletons used for interacting with that can't be too complex, I think.

Ya and she is an asshole that sits on top of her tower throne all day away from the common folk. She also expects the player character to almost worship her as a goddess.

Attached: valNM.jpg (1589x893, 350K)

Did someone say dragons

Attached: whoops.jpg (822x1256, 744K)

>WoW "lore"
Yikes

Didn’t this get removed

I did with my Undead Mage.

Pic Related.

Attached: Irenis Profile - Nude.png (2150x1512, 388K)

>opening a WoW lore thread just to reply "Yikes"
Big yikes

Good thing he gets corrupted next patch ;)

I have. Two of my warlock and one of my night elf. All 3 went really well and without any fuss from the artists, nor on my end. Quick jobs for fair pay.

yeah, the war between the horde and the alliance should've had a conclusion years ago

Only thing that got removed was the achievement for killing all the red dragons in the shrine

Attached: 5850642dd59b43d962609c6ee395e366.jpg (3045x4350, 701K)

I'm a 31 year old non tranny and gave ivx a try and enjoy it a lot more than current wow. You don't really notice how shit wow looks until you play a better game. Job system is also way better than rolling 8 characters

I'm in the process of teaching myself to draw so i can do this sort of stuff myself

Lol its Blizzard though. Their greatest inspiration is copying and redoing their previously already copied lore.

Model viewer doesn't render physics properly. Look at Valeera's hair for example.

Chromie violates the most basic law of the Bronze flight to help a single human avoid being damned in the afterlife

Every class has 3 specs basically. 1 character gives you 3 classes worth of the job system. Leveling a new character in FF14 is barely even possible and the worst grind in any mmo honestly.

>undead
clearly

gay

Pre-50 leveling in FXIV is a fucking snorefest. There's zero to do with any job and the mechanics are braindead. Best it has is fun level designs which gets gutted and ruins later dungeons.

would you be so kind to share the artist's page with me?

I liked wrathion's mop design more, it had more of a royal feel to it.

They shouldn't have done that, DK's are clearly the evil faction
Mograine raids lights hope because the LK tells me too, he doesn't even question it

why even at his lowest wow is still more popular than weeb fantasy 14 ?

So... Like Brock and Molotov Cocktease's sort of relationship?

Because FF14 just took all the worst parts of WoW and mixed them with the worst parts of Final Fantasy. It's an objectively inferior MMO to FF11.

who drew it for you? looks neat

>Menethil bloodline will never be restored
Fuck Sylvanas

Attached: 1540084415496.png (828x626, 434K)

Taelia Fordragon is Calia's son.

adult anduin's armor is so badly designed. would have been cool if they had crafted something light but durable that would suit his weakened skeleton. but it could have come out alright if they had used better textures, the cinematic for example had his armor with a bright shine to it where in-game it looks like it was made by the nerf toy people.

>Death Knights unknowingly turn into the Lich King's mindless murderers again
>It's never actually going to be used for anything relevant to the plot

>I doubt they will play the corruption route,
that's the only route that Blizzard does, everything went to sleep and then it wake up corrupted

>Implying Blizzard isn't going to make it that Bolvar is mind controlling Sylvanas and making her do bad shit she a gud girl she dindu nuffin it was that evil toxic male who made her do it
>Then we'll have ICC: 2.0 where his yass quen daughter will put an end to his toxic masculinity once and for all

If the Shadowlands leak is real, DK's play a big part in that expac

WoW needs to improve it's shaders, it's one thing that's holding it back visual wise

okay this is epic

>these two character LITERALLY want to fuck eachother

Now now, FF11 always had some issues in itself *cough*PlayOnline*cough*, but most of those can be attributed to age, being in "Life-Support" mode with the current team not even have access to all code, which means they can't actually make the changes that should be made.

It was most definitely amazing back in the day even with the problems, but XI today is like a Frankenstein's Monster where you can quite visibly see what unfitting parts have been grafted on after the "demise" in vain efforts to "improve" it while making it positively grotesque.

Really, what REALLY made FFXI a good MMO was because it really succeeded in making a hostile world where players HAD to team up to "survive", and that hostility is fucking gone now no matter how you wanna slice it.

Still worth giving at least a try though since because it is certainly unique even in the current rotting state, but im not gonna lie and say it is even remotely close to how it was when it was relevant.

Attached: Red_Mage_Concept.jpg (895x834, 109K)

I have ZERO problems with worshipping Alex as my goddess though.

Attached: mommy2.jpg (1602x796, 164K)

Best FFXIV summary of all time

Attached: be9de605ca.jpg (805x833, 187K)

this is stupid

wow anduins legs are short

didn't she get orced HARD in grim batol?

to quote a wise man: "no one's ever really gone" from wow, haha

Attached: 1551864710086.jpg (226x212, 48K)

...Deathwing uses a human for his mortal form.
As do most black dragons. Wrathion and Ebonhorn being decidedly not human may be them stepping away further from their corrupted heritage.

Attached: deathwing__human_form__by_arsenal21-d3ezv3v.jpg (550x809, 104K)

More like mating pressed so much that her consort died from fucking her too much.
Can you imagine such a glorious death?

Attached: 1512427940685.jpg (2000x1908, 704K)

Cata models were ugly as hell’

Kalec changed from an elf form to a human one because he wanted to fuck the sunwell, Teregosa even mentions it in the Sunwell trilogy.
Tell me to read the fucking lore...

>"I'M SO QUIRKY AND UPBEAT TEEHEE"
You just put what I said in all caps.

He used this form in 1 joke quest, Cata was so unfinished lmao

WHY THE FUCK does he look like this guy from the mummy?

Attached: dc0697d12c8a325ef78fa2779e697e2e.jpg (600x692, 65K)

You also see it in the Yogg-Saron boss fight. Not that specific model, but a clearly human one.
youtube.com/watch?v=uVV-cPRRrUM

Attached: 1533670601708.png (1230x853, 1.15M)

and a better voice actor too

And Arthas had a better v/o during og Naxx. Pity Blizz changes voices for expansions that heavily feature the character.
Fuck even old Sylvanas was god-tier.

That is because Blizzard Picked up a Fight with Sylvanas and Arthas original Va's.

looks better than ff14 that's for sure.

That game sure is inside your head for free.

>They could have had some back and forth antagonistic romeo and juliet thing going.
Romeo and Juliet wasn't really a romance. It's more a play relating how young people are impulsive and stupid.

Calling it now, the next expansion or the one after will be some timey-wimey bronze dragon
>"We need to fix le timelines"
bullshit and the content will primarily consist or """"remixed"""" (recycled) oldschool dungeons and raids

Attached: 1544847746786.jpg (500x500, 209K)

Naxx VO was like a DBZ fusion, you could hear both Arthas & Ner'zhul, in Wrath he is Dr.Claw

That's the Infinite Dragonflight's thing, not bronze dragons

because blizzard put Michael McCornholie to voice him instead of Kel'Thuzad.
Blizzard loves to pick up fights with voice actors when it comes to money.

Though they got it right with with Laura bailey voicing Jaina

So it has a very good chance of happening?

infinite dragons got dealt with very long ago, now it has to be a new threat

Attached: b03d068de2ac.jpg (1000x458, 108K)

The fact that nobody replied to this finally made me realize that it's Summer

How? Did they hate money or something?

>we want the embarrassing furfag audience....again!

Thing about time travel is even if we dealt with them, they could've hopped into the future before we dealt with them.
Part of why time travel sucks as a plot device.

Wrathion is human, his skeleton might be a blood elfs but he's defintally a human.

Arthas VA asked for more money but blizzard wanted to pay only a food ticket, then they hired Patrick seitz in his place.
Sylvanas and even Kerrigan's original VA blizzard didn't even bothered to enter in contact with them.

lmao

imagine thinking minecraft looks like crisis you stupid dense college kid

Why are WoW models so butt-ugly?

>user, I...

the new Artstyle from MoP PLUS the chinese outsourcing

Based and Copilled.
I love to oppress the living.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Game engine originally from 2004. Player outfits are still textures painted on the body for christ's sake

If you're a Horde DK you need to be riding on the snitch train.
Fuck honor and fuck the living.

Attached: 1533594935285.png (960x849, 1.04M)

But always, I not only helped gas the (((alliance))) but also betrayed (((Sylvannas))).

Attached: file.png (223x226, 101K)

Warcraft lore is shit, I hate myself because I liked the lore of the RTS games.
Reading wow lore is killing me.
People complain about blood elves being in the horde, but the real culprit is forsaken being in the horde. That's where it hit full retard, blood elves were just the sprinkles on the retard sandwich.

Attached: 1564545933911.jpg (380x380, 107K)

It did. Then Blizzard realized that the only thing they know how to do in warcraft is red vs blue.

>not the cannibalistic trolls
>not the hippie tauren
Fucking WC3 niggers, the horde isn't supposed to be faggy muh honor bullshit. Horde is supposed to raze and pillage and burn cities to the ground after slitting the king's neck.

Attached: blizzcon in a nutshell.jpg (222x125, 41K)

In Warcraft 3 they developed Thrall and his followers a certain way and then shat on his entire character and all his ideals come wow. It made warcraft 3 orc campaign POINTLESS.
Trolls abandoning cannibalism I guess was to integrate them with the other races, but tauren weren't originally hippies, spiritual sure, but they embraced firearms with no qualms. They will kill if they have to.
Baine is a fucking retarded character, the definition of an impotent leader. But the circumstances he finds himself in are even more retarded.
Also, horde is gassing everyone, even the tauren are doing it (lmao), why are you complaining?

obsessed

what did they do to wrathion?

the first picture on the left makes her look like she's got a long ass neck

yiff in hell furfag

>he's still on the 'dude i hate furries do i fit in yet' meme

yikes.... sorry things aren't going so well for you dude.

>those textures
glad we waited 5 extra years (yes wod was that long ago already) for them to look just as bad as the other model updates

Forsaken are Sylvanas personal army. They aren't allowed to think.

>you could hear both Arthas & Ner'zhul
That was exactly what he was supposed to be. In wrath he's pathetic. Not only his VA, but also what he does.

I want to go back.

Attached: 15069346925005.jpg (1280x693, 171K)

MoP was fucking amazing.

MOP had many design decisions they should go back too, but i enjoyed the zones, music & art too

story wasn't bad either, wrathion & his quest chain were cool

they just replaced sylvanas's original VA without her even knowing, i remember reading about that back in wrath or cata. new sylvanas is so bad just like her model

Nobody would have complained about MoP dailies if they knew how bad it was going to get later

MoP was the perfect expansion to me, at least up through 5.2 until it became about Orcs to set up a garbage expansion.

Blizz dev are the biggest cunt ever.
If you are not constantly sucking the dick of that guy, you can be fired anyday.
Lot of good devs who worked on vanilla were fired just like that, especially in the quest design section.

MOP dailies rewarding valor for gear upgrades was a good system, better than the shitty AP grind just to lvl 1 piece of gear

Blizzard didn't bothered to Call Matt yang King to voice illidan in TBC with the allegation that he was occupied, when it was bullshit, and replaced him with Liam o'Brien.

blizzard is one of the most toxic companies in terms of internal working structure, it loses only to valve because valve embraced the "socialist way of ruling a company" which fucked development and created an arrogant atmosphere inside Seattle, Ego blinded them.

Ironically, this makes me feel even sorry for Tseric, since he worked at irvine, and what led him to his breakdown.

I know, right, all new things are bad.

nice hyperbole

fuck in hell skinfag

WoW has always had a garbage artstyle

>The only Blizzard game that still has soul is the MOBA cash crab

Vanilla and War 3 felt right, it wasn't too stupidly cartoony and and it was more grounded, Tier sets followed the rule of unique awesomeness.

Hots though still cartoony, follows the same pattern, but then its because samwize is there.
Sadly, once he leaves, all of Blizzard's artwork will be made by generic chinks, as its happening with WoW and now Reforged.

>Champion, I...

>put bandage on face
>undead now!
jesus

as a casual fag, MOP was one of my favs. It gets top much shit for being panda centered

>whining about a fantasy game being "cartoony"
So you wish for the grounded realism of Final Fantasy XIV?

quality wise the models look like they were ripped from Diablo 3.

REMINDER
HOW TO FIX WOW
>Sylvanas spontaneously stops existing.
>Kel'thuzad becomes the new Banshee Queen.
>Wrathion becomes Warchief and has a political marriage with Anduin.
>Anduin is gently impregnated with a litter of triplets, but he has to poop out those spiked eggs.
>The next expansion is about healing his butthole.
>Maiev fucks Illidan like a wild animal on live TV and their baby becomes the king of space.

/thread

HOL UP
Wasn't the black dragonflight the only one NOT to give up their immortality, considering it was done to fight Deathwing?

Wouldn't that mean Wrathion is still immortal?

Attached: wait what.jpg (306x313, 38K)

i love it, let's do it

Attached: larry art.png (560x724, 225K)

>WoW refugee in my game
Get out

You mean like how Azshara immediately crumbled when they hotfixed in proper tuning and bug fixes?

Next expansion will be more of:
>no flying until 2/3s through
>map design forcing the longest path possible through many packs of enemies
>shitty tedious jumping puzzles for loot you'll sell on the spot, or if you're lucky will last one level
>secondary progression systems only relevant to that xpac
>gigantic content droughts
>more lore raping
>random grouping still only basing placement on simple 'first in, first out' queueing with zero regards to the fact some people(dps) can and would carry the group by the nose and solo bosses with ease if they could get a fucking queue(think about it, if you wanted to get as many groups through dungeons as fast as possible, would you keep the people out that can essentially solo the place in minutes, or would you put them to the front of the line so they can do their thing and give 'carry-mes' what they want: to be carried?)

The only good thing blizzard has done lately is force personal loot. Fuck guilds that 'reserve'. Everyone helped kill the boss, if your group is carrying someone that planks repeatedly, then that's your problem.

Anyway, convince me to resub to this shit.

Congratulations, you've just described all MMO's.

The Infinite dragons are still around, we dealt with the end of their shenanigans but not the beginning, Norzdormu even says we'll have to kill him again at some point.

>infinite dragonflight
Oh fuck. More time travel.
What if we travel back in time TO THE CLASSIC SERVERS and have to work together with the heroes of the past?

Attached: grinning fellow.jpg (390x310, 28K)

>no flying until 2/3s through
Agreed, that's bad.
It should be no flying ever, fuck your nu-faggotry.

i'm going to hoot and poot on classic wow just to spite you, user

>The only good thing blizzard has done lately is force personal loot.
Nah, fuck that. There was already a big limitation on how to initiate it in the first place. If you were in a situation that put you into a group that had access to Master Looter/Group Loot/ect, Then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Knock yourself out, after a week you'll realize that all you're doing is hiding from the world in a long-dead dream. Remember: you can never go back again.

I want to marry and impregnate a Night Elf

>Maiev fucks Illidan like a wild animal on live TV and their baby becomes the king of space.
I really disliked how Legion stopped abruptly any devlopment between both of them and how Maiev just vanished with no explanation.

Daily reminder: There are no africans in Azeroth, therefore, there are no niggers in Azeroth

Truly the paradise your kind longs for, I'm sure, child.

>t. lives in a white area

based and XIVpilled

Based

I love the Forsaken specifically because they are evil dickheads. Reminds me of the old Horde, in a way. WC3 ruined orcs for me.

Same reason why Death Knight is my favorite class lore wise, too bad they are so garbage to play now.

The virgin king vs the chad prince

>He wants to live around browns or yellows
White people cook the food they do most of the times better because we have better produce.
Honestly we just take the recipes and maybe some seeds from them and leave them to all rot while living in a giant gated community seems pretty lit to me.

Attached: 1559527464459.jpg (680x844, 54K)

>Ebonhorn

Attached: 1484589238909.jpg (620x670, 93K)

Even if you ignore the gameplay of either game, you absolutely cannot say WOW looks better. You are a lying retard.

Your kind will die out soon enough

No we won't.
Calm down blacky.

>you dare speak against us, you are our enemy
White as a fish's belly and laughing at you angry crying bitches.

you will pay for your welfare?

Damn, I actually spilled some beer

You're bad at bait.
Keep trying that community collage education.

it kinda does desu, ffxiv was made for ps3 in mind & it shows

Have my own home and a steady job, what have you accomplished, kids?

Can races even have children together?

>I have nothing so i'll broken record myself, that'll teach you, oongawa!
Poor pathetic creature.

Yes, in general that seems to be possible. We've seen half-dragons, half-orcs, half-ogres (jesus christ), half-elfs, etc

Because WoW goes even further in making you a fucking shadow of your racial leaders which serve as characters in a story, something that should have never happened.
On top of this, WoW absolutely destroys its own lore every single patch because they can't bounce ideas off of old ones with any consistency.

It's incredibly fucking stupid that people STILL think there's any limitation to WarCraft humanoids breeding

Orcs and Draenei are races from planets literal lightyears separated, yet Orcs can dick down Draenei women until they bear their children easily.

XIV is only good if you actually enjoy being part of an anime power fantasy. If you want to just be a generic RPG adventurer or modest hero its not for you. Feedback here suggests people want to go back to the simpler days.

They've flip-flopped on this. Elves and humans can breed and are the most prevalent hybrid in the lore (Vereesa's twins, Turalyon's son). Orcs and Ogres can breed, though WoD implies it took some form of magic to work
Orcs and Draenei can breed, orcs and humans USED to have a hybrid until that was retconned.

Orcs are unintentional spawns of a titan's golem, so that probably gives them the ability to breed with anything

Keep going, it's hilarious.

Go to a real school and people calling you retarded won't be funny.

>They actually made a new model for Wrathion this early and practically confirmed the leaks
Damn I mean we all know 9.0 is going to be shit, but it'll be fun to finally see the fucking Dragon Isles and see the Advanced Specializations for all the classes now

Nah, it will still be hilarious, because your kind is both sad and funny.

Keep in mind, Draenei prior to BC were a retconn intended to make sense of Garona Halforcen. Before being mutated by the Orc's shattering of Draenor they were supposedly "very human like" which helped explain the Orcish hatred for humans as well as explain why Garona looked more human.
But BC invented the Eredar/Draenei connection retcon.

>I'm not him
The classic retards way out.

>removing the superior epaulets for what looks like generic shaman shoulders

Attached: Disappointing.jpg (296x442, 22K)

Attached: shitposting loudly.gif (500x281, 195K)

Attached: 1534716592491.png (568x1023, 160K)

>projecting this hard
I'm not the one who said "lol wow has no niggers it's the best game ever xD!".

Nor did i.
Amazing how stupid you are.
Reddit seems more up your ally blacky.

You're defending yourself really hard for someone who had nothing to do with it.

niggers strike again

>Defending
I called you a retard. And now it's pretty much confirmed with how stupid you are.
Honestly find the closest store with bleach and just get drinking.
No one will miss you.

>you're a retard because you assaulted my kkk brothers on Yea Forums!
Keep going, child, this is an unending fountain of amusement.

heh

I WISH HUMAN FFEMALES WERE REAL? WHY CANT EARTH BE A REAL PLACE? FUCK THIS GAY AZAROTH

Pre 5.3 MoP was so comfy
It was just a new place to explore without the autistic cosmic-scale plot and a cast that's a mix of self-inserts and marvel superheros, Garrosh leading the horde like it should be lead, and all the classes were really fun.

Attached: haters gonna hate.gif (505x300, 2.91M)

Attached: 1562877091587.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Can't go back to a place I've never been. Keep obsessing.

Attached: 1562513853343.jpg (557x305, 34K)

Don't you have anything else to do? Pathetic little baby.

Attached: 1561428382984.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Do worgen have knots?

There is literally nothing wrong with reddit

what about niggers

There is literally nothing wrong with niggers

>WoW leveling
>Better
I'm not starting a new character every time I want to try a different class.

No, they're humanoid. All races wear the same underwear, and if the furry women don't have more than 2 tits then there's no reason to assume the men have weird dicks.

Worgen are humans so probably have human dicks

Why don't you go? You're the one obsessed with them.

>Seething FFIVX trannies
Hoes mad

Attached: 333.png (1216x684, 964K)

Imagine who you are in real life. How insufferable, unfunny, and unlikable. Now you know what's wrong with reddit.

Good thing mods can fix both genders being so boring.

What doe that have to do with forsaken being allowed into the horde not making sense?

There's nothing weird about knots, user. They're the perfect cock.

Am I on fucking crazy pills?
The new Anduin looks fucking awful, nevermind it's modelviewer. It looks like his entire head was rushed and done in 10min before going home from the day, why do people like it?

People don't like it, though, he looks too jacked like regular male Humans. His HotS model is better and more befitting a Priest who is barely an adult.

Attached: Anduin HotS.jpg (477x705, 82K)

Isn't Yea Forums's claim to fame being "the asshole of the internet"?

He's a Paladin, not a Priest.