If you do donate to big streamers, why do you do that?

If you do donate to big streamers, why do you do that?

Attached: kscqb9jdtz431.jpg (750x785, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SadBoyBarrett/status/1147696329256308736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You aren't entitled to date them

Bullshit Alanah, you're my gf now, tough luck.

Why do people donate to streamers and cam whores at all?

friend simulator

FUCK YOU BITCH! OF COURSE A THOT ASS HO LIKE YOU WOULD THINK THAT

VINNY ON THE OTHER HAND IS DIFFERENT! HE KNOWS ME! HE PURPOSLY NEVER READS MY CHAT MESSAGES OUTLOUD BECAUSE WE'RE THAT COOL

Attached: Furret.gif (543x306, 458K)

Internet strippers really don't understand that this is the cost of making money off of fundamentally broken and lonely people.

>Announcing personal problems on social media
I'll never understand it, just shut up and go to the police.

Betas with no social skills.

she looks like she fucks afro americans

I never tip the stripper.

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1553926839200.jpg (767x1024, 100K)

I take it reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

>build your career around being a cum dump
>surprised when you get treated like a cum dump

this is literally how it works with Islam.

i cant believe we don't support it

>Guys I have a stalker and it's really sad going to the police
>please stop harassing me with money (please continue I get publicity)
I can read just fine you stupid fucking nigger.

>alanah pearce
>internet stripper

she isn't one and she genuinely has better opinions about games than 98% of people who speak about them

I wish Furret was real.

The streamer I watch is incredibly based and doesn't ask for donations.

>fuck you pay me
It reeks of insecurity that she would make a post like this. "HELP HELP, POLICE. THIS MAN GAVE ME MONEY" "Huh?" "Yeah he gave me money now arrest him or I'll suck your dicks and tell your wives you all raped me" "Well shit, guess we gotta fuck now" "Good yes, but only after you arrest these people" *throws list at them* "YES MA'AM"

Alanah Pearce is probably the most annoying e-celeb currently working in the industry.

I take it you're just a retarded pay piggie?

Attached: 1564130944832.jpg (1200x1834, 960K)

>manipulate people into believing they have a relationship with you so they spend money
>shocked when some of them start acting insane

Come on now dog.

im pretty sure shes just a gaming journo/content creator who happens to be hot

being hot doesnt make it okay that bad shit happens to you undeservedly

kinda disturbing seeing some of you autists justifying her being stalked

You don't have to resort to samefagging now because you're a dumb cunt who didn't even bother to read that she said she was literally at the police station.

>(and down for you)

Attached: 1401004206634.jpg (706x655, 76K)

>She’s 5’10
yikes

Even just watching them should push some life changes into consideration, shouldn't it?

thread started with a facebook cap should be perma banned and the op range banned for eternity

I genuinely mistook her for a titty streamer since I don't follow video game opinion havers on youtube.

>being a gay mudslime
cringe

Jeremy of the Quartering of course.

This lady is completely right

When i found out my favorite female streamer had a boyfriend, did i go on an incel rampage like some donators do?
Hell no, i actually doubled my monthly $100 donations because i wanted to support her boyfriend as well, this is what being a nice person is about, my bros

stalkers are fucked in the head but the streamer/viewer thing is cancerous in the first place. a lot of streamers intentionally lead people on to get more donations and conceal any aspect of their personal life that would end the ability for that to happen

Nobody cares, fag.

>watch woman read gamer news at IGN
>woah she must want me
lol

There was one where a streamthot lost a big donator and wanted him back because she couldn't afford rent without him or some shit, wish I saved that one.

So why the fuck is she telling everyone about it

mod is completely autistic jesus

>try and get famous and have an e-fanbase
>don't have any privacy as you put info online
>waah waah I'm being stalked
What is wrong with modern people? Just don't have an internet presence.

Attached: 1564761707417.png (436x425, 84K)

This. Gym supplements and condoms are expensive! Who am I to tell someone they can't enjoy themselves?

What a cuck

Nice effort but still a bit too heavy handed friend.

That's pretty short desu.

The Big Bang

alright fair play
i dont really know who she is myself, remember seeing her on ign i think

but a lot of people in this thread seem to have a "fuck her"-attitude anyway. just quoted the wrong post

You're a slut Alana

I had a crush on Alanah. She was great. She should not have left IGN

Go be a fag on plebbit.

Both are retarded and scummy

For a man

Does she get actual life threatening stalkers, or just some socially awkward betamax cringelords who honestly think she will date them if they donate to her stream? Most lonely weirdos are just lonely weirdos and we all know them and they're buncha harmless nerds. I cannot imagine how she would get so many stalkers that she would get exhausted of reporting them unless it's the same person over and over again.

I love how female streamers seem like they're constantly whining about a new thing each day. I'm not saying people sending you creepy shit isn't worth talking about, but there's always some other meaningless shit they never shut the fuck up about.

Interesting observation.

Attached: 1501174828323.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Then they don't earn money comfortably

Sorry friend I should have updated the thread. Well they'll bite anything it seems.

>I'll be in Stpeach's chat room from now on. You may not know this but I actually do watch her streams after yours are over. And I've been a 6month subscriber as well...I donated her $30 the other day and said her outfit looked cute - she said I'm a sweetheart.

Based

some cuck prolly asked her for feet pics

>Internet strippers really don't understand that this is the cost of making money off of fundamentally broken and lonely people.

I'd imagine getting psychos to follow is a known risk for being a camwhore but it's still not something I think anyone should just go "oh well I have a weird guy trying to find out where I live that's the price I pay nothing to be done about it".

>has better opinions about games than 98% of people
That isn't saying much. She's also the worst member of Funhaus.

She gets neither, no stalkers ever happened and shes just trying to play up the victim card so people give her more cash.

thin line between the two, my dude

sorry for being the only person in this thread who apparantly isnt a fucking completely autistic virgin i guess

They complain to embolden their white knights you morons.

I understand that she's not obligated to date or interact with the betas that throw money at her and whatnot, but I feel like whenever a female streamer acknowledges this, it's like trying to bite the hand that feeds you. A lot of female streamers would still be stuck working regular 9-5 meme jobs as a starbucks barista if it weren't for desperate faggots wasting their weekly paychecks on them.

I don’t do it. Therefore, you must delete this thread immediately, as it is not applicable. I’m sorry to say.

I genuinely hate this bitch. Every fucking year you have her ranting about stalkers, mean people in public, etc. Like holy shit, we get it. You love the attention. She's either a complete attention whore lying about everything or a legitimate asshole sociopath that instigates people everywhere she goes. It's fucking insane how many times she allegedly gets harassed. This is also the same dumbass who supported firing a coworker when a female lied about getting """""harassed""""" at IGN.

Attached: 1537368979454.png (2208x1242, 2.5M)

Ok, maybe not her in particular, but the ones that do use manipulation really are courting danger.

This kind of stuff is why hijabs are mandated in Islamic countries.

Anyone here have twitter ask her that.

Attached: 1563113047076.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Maybe as a warning so that friendless autists get it into their heads that harassing people both online and in person has real world ramifications that can lead to having a criminal record.

Oh no she’s a fucking retard

Attached: 0DF290C4-DFCD-4B39-9620-88627D3CAE3B.jpg (1125x841, 441K)

>I've been watching this other sluts stream behind your back for six months!

Attached: heh.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

No one cares how much cock you can suck moralfag.

Exactly, I found out my favorite e-girl has a kid. I felt like I needed to donate even more money cause she's probably struggling.

I "donate" to video games so that they can entertain me for a while.
If some goofy ass fucker broadcasting themselves doing whatever occupies some of my time with a bit of entertainment, I'd give them a few bucks, too. That is to say I have never given money to a streamer.

>ugh thank you guys you make my life so much better
>i love you *faggot name* thanks for everything
>let me have long conversations with you
>WHAT THE HELL DON'T TALK TO ME FUCKING CREEP
Not saying the stalkers aren't fucked in the head but she has it coming 100%.

if she genuinely has stalkers then its a fair complaint

BS. That literally describe me and I still feel sick when I watch people donating to camwhores

Attached: Zoomer streamer.jpg (628x741, 60K)

>tfw you donate so regularly and often that your streamer's daughter has started calling you "uncle"

Attached: 1342851922603.jpg (640x480, 43K)

So hot her horseface is melting.

twitter.com/SadBoyBarrett/status/1147696329256308736

that attitude is why you are a virgin

im not being moralistic, i just dont hate beautiful women, like lonely autists like you do

Test

>x person is creating content for free
>I give x person $5, it gives them more incentive to continue making content
I don't donate often, but this is why I do, and I only usually do it for smaller streamers

But how can they get praise and attention from all their beta orbit... I mean FRIENDS.

And if Felicia Day was really receiving death threats, that would be bad too

congratulations, you have more social skills than the average twitch user.

The slut. Chad simply took his money and walked away. He didn't even give her the time of day to apologise or beg for his wallet.

I hated that Funhaus hired her at first but she's really started to grow on me

Attached: sadkovic.jpg (1000x625, 133K)

I donate around thousands to my favorite streamer girls and steamer dudes a a month and let me tell you why.

I have no friends
No family
No girlfriend
No wife
No kids
No nothing of a social life
I'm ugly as fuck
I have a small 5.5in dick
I have acne all over my face
I'm 5'10"
I have shitty hair
I do nothing but Vidya all the time and watch streams
Im not interesting either.

I have no chance at a normal life like you guys, no chance at fucking a beautiful big tittied girl. So every day after an exhausting day at work I donate to my streamers and talk to them. They call my name and tell me stuff about them and it's just a nice stream. I have pretty girls literally telling me how much they love me for the donation, I know they're empty world's but I don't care, no real girls will ever genuinely feel that way about me.

Attached: 1549306078907.webm (1000x414, 2.55M)

I can only speak from experiences shared with me by friends, family, and myself. But based on what I know these are usually the reasons.
>just to get attention.
>cuz they felt generous that day.
>get the streamer to do what I want.
>have a chat with the streamer through donations.
>to show some support to streamers they find attractive.
>believe they're close with X streamer cause they're there user sugar dad/mom.

>I've left you for another twitch thot

It's funny how little self awareness he has

Attached: laugh-intensifies.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>every day at the bus stop the same single father is reprimanding his kid for some pointless bullshit
>one day the kid's arm is in a cast
>the kid takes his backpack off to rest
>his dipshit dad positions himself like he's gonna hit the kid
>the kid braces and flinches
>fuck
>this
>"you like hurting kids, asshole?"
>before he can even turn around i grab him from behind
>used to train with police and military so despite being half his size this is no problem for me
>hurl him into the street
>he staggers to a stance
>i tell him if he gets back on the sidewalk before apologizing to his kid, it's gonna get worse
>he sneers at me and mutters something about a coddling mother
>he takes a step forward
>but he stops
>"just let it go, man... your kid if obviously afraid of you"
>this just pisses him off
>he charges me
>i side step and duck under his charge
>i hurl him back into the street
>this took all of my energy this time and i realize i might have overdone it
>without paying attention i throw him quite literally under a moving bus
>it's not pretty and it's not looking good for me either
>Estelle, the driver of the bus is terrified but gathers herself
>"looks he slipped to me"
>everyone slowly starts nodding in agreement
>"fuck that guy"
>"you okay kid?"
>the kid can't believe what just happened but he doesn't look his dad just died
>he looks like he just saw an ogre get its head chopped off
>"which bus will take me down to the adoption center"
>"hop on, user. we'll take you straight there"
And that's how I became a father, Yea Forums

Attached: 1372086385429.jpg (500x375, 55K)

Classic projection from the plebbit spacing cocksucker.

LITERALLY

Attached: 78dv22rzmbr21.png (496x558, 210K)