When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: 392214-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-xbox-one-front-cover.png.jpg (720x1080, 161K)

>Morrowind, 2002
All NPCs are killable
10 minutes of cutscenes, player is in control for nearly the entire game
Game world entirely open from the start
Thousands of different builds
Can go straight to the final boss from the start
World dynamically reacts to your actions

>Witcher 3, 2015
Most NPCs are essential
Fourteen hours of cutscenes
No builds
Game arbitrarily limits map progression
Have to follow a linear, scripted story
World is, overall, very static

Attached: smugKaede.png (800x840, 308K)

Took about 5 or 6 hours to get its hooks into me. Then I restarted and blew out like 85 hours on it.

when you stop searching deliberately for its faults

When you realize nobody has ever praised it for its gameplay because it's actually utter dogshit and realize you should just youtube the story and be done with it. You'll get the same entertainment value because the story/writing are the only things worth a shit in the entire "game".

It doesn’t. I’ve tried a few times.

Sunk cost. When you've put enough time into it not to finish it.

It doesn’t. It’s fucking boring, every quest is the exact same shit for like a thousand hours.

Morrowind feels just as static desu. The only true RPG where the world just FEELS alive for me is STALKER

When you turn off all of the HUD except the inventory-shit in the bottom left + the minimap (make it as tiny as possible)

just turn the horse-shit on again for the 3-4 horse races. then leave it off

and arguably turn off the music

then it gets better

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF KONG CHADOVID

Attached: jWkRfjO.jpg (1000x1000, 839K)

Attached: yzIpNBo-1.png (350x327, 57K)

Attached: RZtVgaq.jpg (364x458, 62K)

>and arguably turn off the music
I guess if you just feel highly averse to folk music maybe, but I absolutely love the OST.

But I suppose the operative word in your statement is arguably.

When do (YOU) get good?

Attached: 2a6.png (563x542, 260K)

im conflicted about recommending turning the music off, cuz honestly, the music is baller

but being aloone on the horse in the middle of nature with the HUD mostly turned off (assuming youre on a PC that does the graphics justice. i am), then the game just kinda comes alive. the sound design is really good, and i wished the music kinda came and went abit more. now its kinda either or

I don't think it does. I've tried to give it a decent go twice but the story is just boring and the gameplay isn't compelling enough to put up with it

I mean, even for me on a basic bitch PS4, I think the game looks beautiful. And I personally feel the music ques are on point, but I get what you're saying about taking a moment and just soaking in the environment with the more natural sounds.

Based.

FUCK SORCERY
AND FUCK SORCERESSES'

you forgot to mention
>morrowind is a piece of shit and people only sorta liked it back then because it was a novelty and fags nowadays praise it cos nostalgia goggles

>play it for the story, the atmosphere and the characters

Attached: 1564795239800.png (454x520, 11K)

never
ever

When your balls drop

she will ruin the series

Attached: gang.jpg (640x688, 93K)

leftists are such disgusting brain dead creatures that envy others for their happiness on every media

Attached: dicks.jpg (1080x1698, 175K)

Attached: article.png (699x712, 71K)

after the shitty baron quests

The moment when you turn the console on

Into the trash.

When you play it on death march

Garbage, play daggerfall.

nigger

People will feel the same towards Witcher in a few years

never. its your fault for listening to Yea Forumseddit in the first place

desu I only liked the DLCs, the base game was meh, but I didn't knew anything about the series

based anime poster

Found the ESL tranny

when you start hearing about the red baron

when you're done with that, the whole game significantly drops in quality story wise.

I hear the DLCs are great though.

After you press start