Where these games fit in the Zelda timeline?

Where these games fit in the Zelda timeline?

Attached: 1475344849.konnestra_cdi_full.png (1104x907, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtMiNRDT5IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no Zelda timeline. They're all stories. Legends. Some times the stories and characters overlap or make references to each other, but they're not all linked

tell that to n*ntendo, then

wouldn't they be connected to Zelda 1 and 2?

If the Ruto evolved from the Zora, how are both species present at the same time in BotW?
Ganondorf's existence being boiled down to a curse by some guy in the past? How does Hyrule's geography change between timelines?

They're just legends. A hero is taken to action to save the princess from evil.

When TP came out, the Zelda timeline was something that we all knew existed, but because it wasn't confirmed, it was up to us to piece it together.
Then some idiots at Nintendo decided to make an official timeline. They acknowledged the split timeline (which was already confirmed at the end of OoT), but for some reason thought it would be a good idea to add a third timeline, which was just stupid.
I liked it best when the timeline was something the fans had to put together.

>but because it wasn't confirmed
While nearly every game was referenced in relation to something vaguely.
>They acknowledged the split timeline (which was already confirmed at the end of OoT)
Not really. OOT still could've only had one future if Link just fucked off for 7 years. Though pre-release interviews for Wind Waker explained it following the other of OOT's ending from MM and thus Zelda had multiple timelines before anyone got their hands on the game to theorize about it.... but just at the end of OOT that was still up in the air.

Attached: Youtube_Poop.gif (384x239, 3M)

that's just headcanon tho

FUCK i was able to act out this whole scene from memory

>If the Ruto evolved from the Zora, how are both species present at the same time in BotW?
Because BotW is a fuck you to the series from Aonuma. Did you not play the game?

Attached: 1426359065440.png (1088x687, 166K)

At the end of OoT, Zelda tells Link that by sending him back in time, the "road between times will be closed".
That's about as much of a confirmation of the split timeline as you can get.

There was always a timeline.

Attached: There was always a timeline, you fucks.png (1326x415, 91K)

>If the Ruto evolved from the Zora, how are both species present at the same time in BotW?
If Chihuahua were bread for other dogs, why aren't all dogs chihuahuas? This is the same thing you are asking. Answer that, and you will know.

Holy shit, I didn't even notice that lol.
"If humans evolved from apes, why are there still apes?"

some apes keep mating with humans

But weren't Ritos forcefully evolved by Valoo so they could escape the sea? It'd make no sense to leave any Zoras behind.

Before BOTW, at least.

Attached: ''not canon''.png (538x630, 579K)

holy fuck

Attached: 1396998186058.gif (330x327, 258K)

OBSESSED

good

Attached: 1563213998530.png (827x1000, 911K)

If you're talking about Patient Zero, he didn't necessarily have sex with an ape.
He could have been bitten by one, or even eaten one.

>Gee

They are all linked and zelded and a few are ganondorfed but that last one is replacable

I miss MAD

>Shitty game with fucked up character designs
>Fan art still fucks it up
I know the games are only remembered in memes but really how many layers of fucked up can we achieve at this point.

Attached: 1458669735886.jpg (900x719, 195K)

That's actually a really cool fanart.

Attached: King_Harkinian.png (546x459, 5K)

>You must lay the Master Sword to rest and close the Door of Time... However, by doing this, the road between times will be closed.
No. This is saying it's the literal passageway through time, constantly conveyed with metaphors in the game will no longer be accessible.

HOH SHIP

I'm with the other user, or at least that's my headganon

CUM

Attached: CUM.jpg (473x450, 35K)

Yeah, but it also means that the two timelines are now segregated from each other.
Both MM and WW are direct sequels to OoT. In WW, the opening states that the hero did not return. The King of Red Lions later says, "When the Hero of Time was called to embark on another journey and left the land of Hyrule, he was separated from the elements that made him a hero."
One can assume the journey he's talking about is what happened in MM. This is why he did not appear. He was blocked off from the Adult Timeline so he could relive his childhood years.

You just want some animu style

Attached: 50618297_p0.png (1024x768, 450K)

SQUAD ALLAH

remake when?

>but it also means
No the line in Ocarina of Time doesn't mean that. You're right that it's obviously what KoRL is talking about in Wind Waker. But Nintendo was not planning four years and four games ahead when they shipped Ocarina. They took the pieces as they landed and sowed that together while making Wind Waker.

because you were gay as a child

>imaginary breed of dogs lives in the sea for a long time
>imaginary bad guy shows up and rex the seadogs
>bad guy floods the entire world
>the seadogs evolve into flying creatures and start delivering packages for pennies
wow what a good lore zelda is the best

Attached: 28555_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 199K)

after link’s awakening but before zelda 1. it’s the golden age of hyrule

Cool fanfic, retard

Attached: 1552679244691.jpg (720x568, 19K)

one of my first wanks was to some youtube poop where link and zelda fuck. it was just a black screen at that part in the vid and they were using the sound clips to sound suggestive

What the fuck its a squadala anyway

Was it this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=VtMiNRDT5IM

yes lmao that’s it. i remember years before stumbling upon 18+ mario animations on newgrounds when i was 6. i’m actually not a sexual degenerate today

>father!