Untitled

Attached: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (714x522, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoY8Cn53ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think anyone but deluded smashfags consider their game anything more than a party game so this isn't really anything new.

based

Did anybody expect it to say FGC? Even if you consider Smash to be a fighting game, it's not a part of the FGC.

Yeah, because it's not a fighting game.

Gonna smack you with two facts real quick.
1. Ultimate is a fighting game
2. Ultimate has the highest entries at evo 2019
B-b-b-bonus fact!. Ultimate has the sunday spot and will close out evo
cope,dialate, and have sex

>competitive party game
heh

The word competitive is right next to it tho

smash is to fighting games as league is to rts

This must be bait.
Smash brothers in general is a party game, it's mostly played by groups of friends. Just because you have no friends and play it competitively IE not how it's meant to be played doesn't change that.

most entrants at EVO, a fighting game tournament. If what you say is true then EVO is a joke lmao

your political correctness is confusing the shit out of me.

Ok. Is Mario Kart a party game?

so if gang beasts would have most entrants would it be considered as a fighting game?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 24K)

Who would have thought that the most casualized, widely accessible and popular party game would have the most entrants.

obsessed

It is a joke.

if smash is a serious competitive fighting game, then mario kart is a serious competitive racing game.
1v1 baby park only, no items, no custom cars, and only mario kart double dash because the physics of an older version of the game is better than the newest one

Attached: 1560589845595.jpg (288x306, 10K)

>smashfags btfooo

Attached: AAA488D6-3865-4541-8C43-C51FA56F22CA.jpg (901x1024, 107K)

CSGO would have the most entrants if it was at Evo. Doesn't make it a fighting game.

that sounds cool, I'd play that

Attached: 12411cf0fbc57773f1128f08cd8c4e38--drawing-ideas.jpg (236x244, 16K)

>FGC
>not Competitive
>smash gets the Competitive tag
lmao

so from what I can gather, people try to shit on smash because it gives you a bunch of options? This shit sounds dumb and petty. I've never seen people bitch at something like cs:go's competitive value just because they play 1 gamemode with 3 maps and certain guns

Attached: 1562125269356.jpg (389x388, 34K)

But that’s my thing. Mario Kart is a Kart racer. There are other Kart racers. No one should call Mario kart a Party game but they do.

With Smash, there’s nothing quite like it whatsoever so it’s hard for me to call it wholly a party game or a fighting game.

Does Sakurai hate Smashfags?

Attached: IMG_20190731_094134.jpg (969x844, 40K)

there's a lot of shit like smash

Attached: 1533278488466.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

never understood the "smash is not a fighting game" posting. it sure as hell isn't a traditional fighting game, but calling it a party game isn't right because we have a 1v1 no items legal stages mode. my main evidence is that if I sit MKleo down with most of you he would 3-stock easily

Have shower

It’s a fighting game and a part game.

Please take a shower, I can smell you from here.

And yet it has higher viewership.
Can I get a yikes over here?

Attached: 1332385078963.jpg (148x193, 19K)

Calling smash a fighting game is like calling gang beats or powerstone a fighting game
It's not

i just remember Yea Forums is full of retards if you can't tell im joking

>Ultimate is a fighting game
you don't know what the word "fact" means.

I love Smash, but it's a party game through and through. I can't see how there's anyone denying it.

you can clearly smell yourself faggot

Attached: DWBheEZXUAA9Zns.jpg (801x1200, 152K)

It gets higher views by being a party game. Plebs can't appreciate skill.

Still a higher viewership

Attached: 1362798932155.png (500x382, 213K)

>Gonna smack you with two facts real quick.
>1. Ultimate is a fighting game
First fact in and you're already wrong.

You can have a competitive party game. Doesn't make it a fighting game.

Mario Kart was at EVO 2006. Doesn't make it a fighting game.

OH NO NO NO NO

Smash is a fighting game, but it's definitely not a serious one

Attached: 1555374417238.png (249x249, 116K)

Attached: 1550350660013.jpg (520x750, 31K)

Yea, in that Smash and League are good, Street Fighter and Starcraft are bad, gotcha.

yes it's a joke you retard
taking video games seriously is a joke

>Muh entrants, muh views
Smashfags are a joke.

why do you get to decide that? I don't know how you can say that during a tournament with nearly 3,500 people playing for a 35,000 prize pool. Surely they're all not serious and just messing around with a party game for fun right?

reminder all fighting games are party games.

so fortnite is better than smash?

Smash is sort of a fighting game only when it's a 1v1 Ryu/Ken vs. Ryu/Ken

2 player games are not party games, especially 2 player games where you have to play in training mode for hours before even pretending to know what you're doing

What goes on in the mind of smashfaggots?

Attached: 1452591428895_0.jpg (1323x541, 308K)

Yeah, but the Smash community is not the same people as the rest of the FGC, and has different terminology, rules, and culture.

Smashers play Smash and don't really cross over into other scenes.

shower

goes to show how pathetic the FGC is when the scenes are completely separate apart from a couple shared tournaments a year yet all they ever talk about is smash drama

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoY8Cn53ng

>it has the most entrants
>it has the most views

Why

Why is this the same fucking shit they say every fucking year. Why do you assholes contribute nothing at all to the conversation and FGC like this?

Attached: 1562244182577.jpg (639x624, 61K)