Hotline Miami 2 was shi-

>Hotline Miami 2 was shi-

Attached: Hotline Miami 2 - Dead Ahead.webm (700x700, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCikIkXslP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t

I also did score runs and it was awesome for that. The story was 10 times better, the music also amazing. Only people who disliked it are shitters who got used to just running straight at enemies in the first game.

you really need to have the locations of all the enemies memorized though.

it sucks when you're going through a level your first time and kicking ass and then you get shot through a window from something that was offscreen with no warning

HM2 is good too but different.

HM2 is the prime example of more and bigger isn't always better.
The tight design of the original is what made the trial-and-error gameplay bearable.

The only complaint I have about 2 is that sometimes you don't even see the enemies and they shoot you.

God I wish they would just swallow their edgy pride and make Hotline Miami 3, but I guess if they did that it wouldn't really be Hotline Miami 3.
I'm better off hoping for 4 honestly.

Attached: 1548338248057.jpg (818x798, 159K)

fpbp

Any word on HM3, i wanna see what happens after the nuclear bomb was drop

No one said it was shit, just that it didn't come close to the original

I should try playing it again. I fucking despise the mission layout of this game. I don't need several minutes of dialogue between every single mission.

Hotline Miami duology is one of the best executed narratives in vidya.

>windows, guns and running around the corner to lure the enemies
Wow... This is 10/10 game for sure...

this

didnt finish the second one. kept getting just killed from dudes far off-screen. wasnt rewarding at all

boat-level in OPs webm was one of the only levels i remember enoying

Very exaggerated statement, but I still like the narrative. I don't care for how it's setup at all in 2. It's way too unnecessarily obnoxious and intrusive.

Still can't buy the game
t. Strayan

Shit. It was shit.

Can anyone remind me why they got nuked? Something about those soldiers guys? Right? Remind me please

youtube.com/watch?v=mCikIkXslP0

Attached: beardWojak.png (680x818, 266K)

50 Blessings orchestrated the assassination of the Russian and US presidents, which leads the Russians to launching nukes on San Fran, Miami, and Hawaii.

Thank you, now I remember

>we're going home tomorrow boys after the mission
>suicide mission
Let's fucking go.

Attached: 1531701005902.jpg (254x275, 22K)

i had more fun playing custom levels than the actual main game

Is hotline miami 2 story connected to 1

Yes, it relies entirely on the first one.

I don't get it? Someone playing the game with bad design well is suppose to convince me it's actually a good game?
None of what you showed, proved that making the game more open to a point where half of the maps youre getting shot offscreen, forcing you to take it slow instead of playing based on reactions, is a good design choice

Attached: GitGud.jpg (480x360, 21K)

It is a masterpiece even if most people here are too shit to recognize it.
It perfectly expanded upon the story and gameplay of the first game. A perfect sequel.

Attached: dodge.webm (1200x900, 1.27M)