Any game where I can play as a nibbler or gorge?

Any game where I can play as a nibbler or gorge?

Attached: 1564276341253.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

I bet nibbler is a hydrobro

>gorge
Natural Selection 1 and 2

Reminder that the president of the united states is the same as the fag on the left

Attached: image0.jpg (455x428, 48K)

This is the most homosexual shit i've ever seen

There is nothing wrong with eating pizza (or burgers for that matter) with a knife and fork

Yes there is

Of course, he needs to keep his hands clean for all those jew and saudi arabian handshakes.

Attached: 1548425483740.jpg (417x384, 62K)

American pizza is disgustingly greasy but even more disgusting is being as much as a faggot as the guy on the left

idk man the fag on the left made a lot of fuss just to awkwardly cram it into his cockholster like a disabled t-rex

>somehow bringing up Trump

wow wee you fucking liberal bitches are sure faggots

Can tell the cunt on the left was hyped for Platform Masters

Pizza while tasting good, is just a pile of cheese, grease and bread. Theres not even enough meat on those things to be factored into the equation. There is nothing nutritious about it. I would just rather just have a protein packed peanut butter sandwich with some milk. After you outgrow it, you'll wonder why you ever enjoyed it.

Lose Weight

True, but the way the fag onthe left eats it is just (iterally) buttfucking retarded.

I know right? Nothing wrong with supporting jews and muslims. Trump 2020!

>the virgin nibbler

>anyone who brings up Trump is a liberal
Nice meme brain, politics is football now
GO TEAM!

Guy on the right was eating his first meal after getting out of prison.

is that really the story? because thats fucking awesome

>WAAAHHH MUH JEWS MUH AIRABS

Trump derangement syndrome at it again, causing racist leftards to seethe.

#MAGA2020

I can't disagree with that.

>shove all the food in your mouth at once
>don't feel like you've eaten much
>eat more and get fat
>eat a bunch of smaller pieces slowly
>feel full

Yep. Dude got out of prison and first thing he did was to go to some greasy burger joint and go ham. Its actually the first thing a lot prisoners do when they get out

>Theres not even enough meat on those things to be factored into the equation
You've clearly never ordered pizza from a kebab shop

Attached: 1564462467843.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

>One meal will make you fat
Go away nibbler

yesterday I had to yell at my friend in a restaurant to get him to stop drinking his soda with two hands, learn to network in school better than I did kids.

Well, obviously. Look at the guy, he literally got out of prison. You think you stay some fat fuck in prison? No, he was an auschwitz corpse when he got out, entered the burger joint and zing, he was a lardass. Fast food joints, not even once.

Based reddit spacer, I too want to watch Mohammad rape kids while Shlomo signs me up for war with Iran.
MIGA

WTF are you talking about. MAGA2020 you fucking bitch. Nobody can make Israeli and Saudi Arabian deals like he can. You got a problem bitch? Trump is the best, don't doubt his decisions. Jews and muslims need that US tax payer money. Trump knows what's best for all of us.

what does being a liberal have to do with anything ? if you have a functioning brain you shouldn't "like" a guy who can barely form coherent sentences without repeating himself 5 times.

not even kidding that was the first thing that completely disqualified Trump for me, he sounds and speaks with the eloquence of an actual retard

I prefer my pizza without human meat on it

fucking seethingggg

Attached: 1551969179382.jpg (200x200, 19K)

No, he's training for an eating competition, hence the haircut, business attire, and dunking of burger into 4th(fourth) soda. That's all working weight he has packed on

Guy on the right looks like he's enjoying life by eating to his heart's content.
Fuckboi on the left should kill himself. Looks like he's from new york or san fran by his prissy nature.

_donald

>Pedophile LITERALLY SHAKING with fear.

Is it still gorge if it's cute?

Attached: 1538756410382.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

Is he learning how to use knife and fork for the first time in his life? Fucking hell I've seen toddlers do it more efficiently

Dilate and cope

cutegorge