Xenoblade Chronicles 2 sold almost 2 million

Gamer boys, we need Xenoblade Chronicles X ported to Switch

Attached: mythra.webm (600x560, 1.27M)

Source for the number? I believe it but I'm curious how close

I love Mythra.

Attached: 76023253_p0.jpg (4096x2304, 1.34M)

Only 5% of switch owners bought XC2?

Isn't that considered a flop?

I'm sure less than 1% of Wii owners bought Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and that still ended with Shulk in Smash and a sequel.

Same

Attached: D-KaoR9UIAE-ZIf.jpg orig.jpg (2508x3541, 462K)

chin too large

Takahashi said in a recent interview with 4gamer that it had sold 1.73 million as of March 2019.
After that it made it back into the top 10 of the Japanese eShop rankings for a bit because of the NSO voucher deal, and also managed to show up in Famitsu's top 100 best selling physical games for the first half of 2019, so it seems to have pretty decent legs for a Xenoblade game and has probably made decent progress towards the 2 mil mark since March. Time will tell if it'll actually make it there, though

FUCK PORTS I WANT X2 I ALREADY PUT 600+ HOURS IN X JUST GIVE ME FUCKING ANSWERS!

Attached: it's Mira I don't have to explain shit.jpg (720x479, 303K)

XC1 undersold though, which is why the art style mechanics and atmosphere was so different for XC2

>XC1 undersold though
by all accounts it absolutely didn't

He probably means in Japan. It was one of those cases where a game had mediocre sales in Japan while being an unexpected hit abroad like Tales of Symphonia.

Persona 5 is better

By that logic, every single PS4 game is a flop.

My african descendent brother.

Attached: EA0hpQZU8AAodHm.png (634x878, 195K)

This is the wrongest shit I've ever read. Nintendo and Takahashi were surprised by Xenoblade's success, which is why Nintendo trusted Monolith to keep the series going with X and 2. The mechanics in 2 are just an evolution of 1's and X's with some design changes to fit being a handheld game and remedy one of the most common complaints about 1 and X's combat (having to continually scroll through the Arts pallet). The "atmosphere" of XC2 is actually eerly similar to XC1's, and the reason the art style is different is because Monolith is continually experimenting, trying to find a style they can successfully translate to 3D and trying to form their 3D moddellers. That's the principal reason why they had guest artists design the Rare Blades: so their character modellers could experiment and familiarize themselves translating a wide variety of 2D artstyles in 3D. XC1's sale figures (whether they were bad or good, and pro tip: they surpassed expectations) had nothing to do with any of the decisions taken with XC2, you're just fabricating yourself a narrative.

Attached: shut up stupid.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

>worst story
>worst characters
>restrictive calendar system
How is P5 better?

Attached: DtVb4WgU0AEs_mD.jpg orig.jpg (560x560, 60K)

Xenoblade sucks

CUMBRAlN CHRONICLES 2: JAPANESE HUMOUR

>thinks Xenoblade sucks
>thinks Persona 5 is better
kek

>the reason the art style is different is because Monolith is continually experimenting, trying to find a style they can successfully translate to 3D and trying to form their 3D moddellers.
wrong
granted, the other guy is also wrong and Takahashi did say that the variety of styles made for good experience for their character modelers, but the actual reason stated was that he thought it'd be interesting to go in a complete 180 in artstyle from the previous game

I have never tried to enjoy a game more than I did with this one. There were exploratory moments-- probably unwarranted-- where I thought, "Man, this feels like those PS1 RPGs, except it isn't pre-rendered. This is Awesome!" But, every time that happened, the game threw brain-dead sidequests, embarrassing characters with absurdly horrid dialogue, shit-pacing, unnecessarily convoluted systems, etc. Felt like a really shitty C-tier RPG. I'm still holding out hope that the next entry is more focused and given a bigger budget, as I see glimmers of a good game in XBC2.

So you haven't played it

That costume its great.

Attached: EAi3p9vU0AIcxj3.jpg (1536x2048, 249K)

Be completely honest with me, how old are youto find enjoyment from the story and characters of XBC2?

Well I'm 30. But I can understand Zoomers having difficulty.

Indeed

Attached: EANV8WtUwAAzBXp.jpg (995x1150, 131K)

god i wish mythra would take a fat shit on my chest

Honestly getting solid answers to the end of X would ruin half the fun of how great a mindfuck it was.

I totally want a second one though. I had to force myself to stop playing once I beat the game and not put anymore time into it, but the exploration was 12/10. Walking around and trying to climb and explore everywhere you could was glorious. It's almost a shame when you get to fly.

Thanks for sharing. I'm 30 myself, so I won't dunk on you for enjoying this game, as I genuinely tried over 4 times to enjoy this game, but just couldn't "turn my brain off".

Name a bigger waifu drone on Yea Forums than aceman. You can't.

>I couldn't like "turn my brain off"
>but could for Persona 5
Wew

Attached: D4zXfA8XkAAbnWr.jpg (1181x1326, 248K)

you need a weird sense of humor to enjoy the dumb shit, though a lot of it is just boring as well

me

Attached: d937b30a3b7b5617fc94ed155448b17a.jpg (1270x2408, 382K)

I prefer robot.