Attached: 297414ad.jpg (577x611, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73Veyuy4kKg
youtu.be/fNPfh701oBI
youtube.com/watch?v=B8UaoUIib1s
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

snoy btfo

Attached: WqrmB-b63oj2GH4D.webm (640x360, 1.62M)

can you marry your kids in FE yet

So what house has the most based characters and story?

Blue lions is best

Tell me why, I’m not opposed.

Blue Lions has the best characters
Story is subjective

If Three Houses were an anime, Blue Lions would be the canon main cast. Their aesthetics to specialties embody that classic Fire Emblem/ragtag heroes feel. Definitely recommend for your first playthrough.

Based and Emblem-pilled.

>FE music will never reach this peak again
youtube.com/watch?v=73Veyuy4kKg

Blue Lion feels like the main story to me, especially if you recruit a few based characters from the other houses

>On vacation in France during it's release window
>Want to pick it up for return flight
>Go through 5 shops in Lyon
>Sold out everywhere
>Clerks stop me in my tracks whenever I mention it, say people keep asking about it
>3 more shops in Montpellier, managed to grab literally the last copy in one of them

Think I'd like this if I wasnt all that into Awakening?

but it did
youtu.be/fNPfh701oBI

Attached: Fire_Emblem_Three_Houses_Nemesis_cinematic.png (1234x768, 604K)

Its not like Awakening at all so yes.

How the FUCK does leveling and reclassing work this time around
How long until I get certain skills

what a disgusting face

Blue lions tells the classic tale of a lord seeking revenge and redemption but ramped up to 11.

bernie is my wife

If you want the most standard FE story, go with Golden Deer. Claude is the most sane lord out of all of them.

Story-wise it's definitely much better Awakening, more medieval infighting.
Gameplays-wise it's nothing like it.

Black Eagles is definitely the most promoted route. If we are talking about canon, BE is the main tale where you fight those the real main villains behind every route.

honestly the golden deer ending felt rushed, the last chapter especially, they kinda just said "nemesis is back, kill him" really fkn quickly but this song makes up for it

Attached: D68ynZgX4AAoEG4.jpg (741x604, 40K)

So why did nemesis come back in the golden deer route?

Blue lions is the most conclusive, Golden Deer has some of the best interactions for a band of misfits.

Pick BL for the story and then have fun with GD lore dumps and characters.

Blue lions=Slytherin+Hufflpuff

Black eagles=Slytherin+Ravenclaw

Golden deer=Glyffindor+Hufflpuff

BE = edelgard? What do I do to abbreviate the church route

sucks that am poor af atm
damn i'd like to play this

Imagine if this played anytime anyone had sex. Would humanity go extinct or would we experience a massive population boost?

You pass an exam for a class based on your stats. If you pass you can reclass to it anytime. Each class provide passive and stats, and has a mastery level. Once mastered you gain an ability or combat art. You can set them in any class. Every skill provide abities at different breakpoints.

Nice bait

how many of the girls can you marry as the feMC?

The church is the biggest evil force in the game, so obviously the best House is the one that directly opposes them.
It's basic Utilitarianism.

He's a massive fujoshi and he heard Claude wasn't gay.

Church or Rhea is short enough. That being said, the game really wants you to love Edelgard so much that you to ignore that route.

>The church is the biggest evil force in the game

Attached: 7FnUgmF.jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

Five of them, three are only available on the two Black Eagles routes with some exclusivity (two per route), one starts as Blue Lions (but is actually originally from the Empire, just what the fuck goes on in the south to make all these girls gay?), and one is available on all routes.

Dubstep city blew up and i think it like broke a spell or some shit

>tip

Just watch the cutscenes, the battles are the same as Golden Deer except for the ending

Blue Lions seems to have to most drama.
Everyone in Golden Deers is too laid back. Even in the serious moments.

I can't really agree when it requires a side-event that retards will miss.
I'm just glad she's not another puppet for the big bad hidden dragon. Fucking Garon.

Black Eagles is canon, it's the only route where you defeat the big bad and regain your humanity.

if you're with someone who also enjoys ridiculously over-the-top music and finds funny additions to sex to be an enjoyable thing, this kinda music just makes it more fun

too chad to care

The people hated him because he spoke the truth

You may be laughing, OP, but there are people in this thread right now that unironically believe it.

Your grandmother/daughter/sister is not the big bad.

>lysithea is the storngest unit in the game
>she follows edelgard because she agrees thus making her the wisest unit in the game
what can't she do?

don't listen to these idiots. blue lions are the most generic of all of them

Marianne!

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Well, if any character would agree, it would be her.

Yeah, that was the point. It's vanilla FE.

dimitri still has the most SOUL out of any fe lord

Where are my HildaCHADs at?

Attached: Hilda Peace.jpg (752x931, 59K)

my wife

Attached: 20190802212113.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Her jap voice is too good. I cream everytime she says sensei when I pass her.

So why exactly is regaining your humanity such a good thing? Byleth didn't suffer from being fused with a goddess in any other ending.

Apparently you can! Meet my daughter/wife/sister who is thousands of years older than me!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02 Rhea.png (242x247, 82K)

What's better? Dark Knight or Holy Knight? as in stat growths, skills and shit.

Holy Knight.
Girls look cuter as one, that matters more.

>the first time your heart beats is with Edelgard's head against your chest.
KINO

Can't get tits.

>her reactions when she thinks you're dead

Does anyone actually like rhea?
Why do poeple think edelgard is in the wrong exactly?

Without spoilers, are the Blue Lions and Golden Deer story lines basically the same but with different characters?
I know the choice to side with Edelgard against the church is supposed to be drastically different, but are the other paths basically the same? Including if you choose to not side with Edelgard on the Black Eagle route.

Why do pegasus riders expose so much of their thighs?

IDK man if you pick Rhea the world unites against Edelgard. If you pick Edelgard the world unites against you. The waifu power level is just that powerful.

There's four stories.
Blue Lions, Golden Deer, Black Eagles and Church (Side against Edelgard)

i think holy knight get a slight bonus on luck but it's about the same.

Is setting authority worth it for goals? It seems like as long as you equip a battalion early you'll get it up to A rank near endgame.

If they pegesi can't detect the warmth of a woman's thighs they will refuse to take the rider's command.

>Tfw my dad had a 19 year old fuck buddy

Attached: 9d0a60b00514c21688c53ef71d94caae[1].jpg (416x218, 17K)

Blue Lions for Characters, Drama, Story.

Golden Deer for fun, chillax, band of misfits trying to survive

Black Eagles for not so sympathetic but kind of is Evil Empire and Edelgard crushing you in a totally sexual way.

The only bad thing about this webm is how that guy has Parkinson's. Looks like it's the first time he's ever used his arm in his life

>graphics are literally worse than they were 15 fucking years ago
nintendo is such a garbage company

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

She used to be cute.

In her own route, the empire is not evil at all. Saying it is is just a bad take.

They're not worse textures there's just no anti-aliasing at all.

He's a fucking one man army

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

>female blyat

Attached: 1552640300064.jpg (764x713, 309K)

He's a Patricidal one man army.

I don't care he fucks shit up

>not picking the voiced protag

The four routes are all pretty different, there is a very small amount of mission overlap post time skip, you are literally playing different games at that point.

Pre Timeskip, about half the story battles are unique to your house, and the other half are shared.

Paralogues are 100% based on characters you have recruited, and are not specifically tied to your house.

Wow, Rin = Blyeth! Thank you, user! What route do you learn that on?

they both have voices, one's just fired for breaking ndas and abusing girlfriends

youtube.com/watch?v=B8UaoUIib1s

Paralogue theme always pumps me up

Edge of Dawn is about Edelgard and Rhea right?

Sort of. Rhea is kind-of your daughter.

>her empire is not evil at all
There's a reason her route is shorter than all the others, because she has the overwhelming advantage and literally isn't weeding out the corruption in her empire
She still worked with your Dad's murderer, still didn't try and prevent it. She's Evil. Get over it. You have an Evil Waifu

So by siding with her the war is over faster and less people die? Based.

Didn't they say his voice was getting patched out though, or was that just shitposting?

>destroys the alliance
>destroys the holy kingdom
>destroys the church
WE SAVED FODLAN

There would be no war without her

Byleth's milkies would have calmed Rhea
Edelgard started a pointless war.

they replaced him in the gacha game with some guy
i really dont know if theyre replacing/removing him in three houses unfortunately

They get to live as perpetual slaves of the Dark Empire instead. Until some ragtag FE characters from somewhere else come and teach them a lesson.

Edelgard probably has the best ending for the long term (as anime bullshit as it is “lol we made artificial crests that are equally as powerful”) but easily the biggest short term negatives of all 4 routes.

>the knight I was farming class points on decided after 8 turns of attacking lysithea to kill himself on my bylethe
Fuck you too, I was only one battle away from vantage

Yeah dude living under a tyrant who would kill you for any reason is a real good ending

But user, they don't need literal who ragtags anymore. They can just call Askr and pay Kiran some orbs to fix their problems.

How far do you have to get into NG+ before it lets you use renown to unlock stuff?

Attached: 1453849934726.gif (400x250, 228K)

But Hanneman does the exact same thing as her without ruining Fodlan.

The moment you get your own room at the Monastery

The ending doesn’t imply her reign is tyrannical. Sure she doesn’t SEEM benevolent, but if the game tells us she is then she is.

Doesn't he die in Blue Lions? after siding with her?

I forgot to recruit Hanneman and Manuela in my BL playthrough and they showed up as bosses in the Arianrhod paralogue. Pretty weird for both of them to join Edelgard right?

Hubert literally gets put in charge of dealing with any "problems". Pretty obvious what that implies

Theyre really not. They do a lot of questionable things but theyre not super evil

It won't be my goty prob. The school stuff starts yo be a drag and is clearly just filler and if you're half decent at efficiencies it let's you rank skills up on students waaaaay too easily. Makes the game pitifully easy.

Literally those who slither in the dark. His entire purpose is to fight them in the shadows.

Is the story supposed to be serious? i honestly couldn't stop laughing at all the bullshit going on by the end

Not if you recruit him. He just invents Crestech and fucks over the social order.

I see you played Golden Deer

Blue Lions = people from Faerghus
Black Eagles = people from Adrestia
Golden Dear = people from the Alliance

>dubshit drama

Why do white people make this face?

>Tri-Wizard Cup battle
>Golden Chads
>Ingrid swoops in and starts murdering across Beagles
>Gets to Edel - the first person to hit her - and kills her

Glad she's the one I'm already working on recruiting next.

Is there anyone on Eagles or Golden Deer that is this brutal if you're playing as Eagles or Lions?

Attached: 42e.gif (500x364, 983K)

Leonie fucking destroyed half of the Beagles during that map, when I recruited her she had busted stats better than my 3 cavs and basically became the mvp on the endgame as a Falcon Knight.

HOW DO I GET SILVERFISH AND DRIED VEGETABLES? Just keep planting and fishing? Please I am so fucking broke in part 2 without mommy to give me my allowance.

Attached: 1559168632225.png (640x756, 543K)

YEEHOW

Actually most of the campaign is spent nuking cities and burning villages rather than fighting ~20 soldiers, executing their general, capturing a strategic point, and forcing a peaceful surrender.

I'm moving into uni next week and I already know it's not going to be anywhere near this kino

I'd rather just keep romancing my sperg waifu

Attached: 1564001939848.png (1024x576, 542K)

Moneyfish have a gold icon. Red icon fish also sell for a decent amount.

Guys my dimitri is being mean to me how to i fix this behavior

TOO WEAK FOR THIS WORLD

Give him the milkies!

>I'm moving into uni next week
I'm going to boot camp next week

Attached: 1564006275725.jpg (540x651, 43K)

based deerchads

ALL TALK NO ACTION

Now you're just making shit up

Dimitri > Doodoo > Felix > everybody else

Who did you make your Dancers?

Dorothea.

She's stupid good as one, but I kind of regret not making Marianne or Ingrid one.

Dorothea, then I stopped fielding her when siege niggers became a part of every map.

:( i went church

Attached: 20190731091158 (4).webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

university is your best chance to get that qt sperg waifu. make the most of it while you can

Attached: 1550079566586.png (1024x768, 1.44M)

Dorothea is probably the second best offensive mage in the game behind Nuke-chan.

Yeah, but her durability was incredibly poor, she decided to stop getting res too so even mages were fucking her up.

How do i support other students more easily? I bearly got one

Attached: 1564789784311m.jpg (1024x588, 130K)

Dimitri going out after Dimitri and getting chumped was sad , but it was needed for absolute LOYALTY kino

Plant vegetable seeds and keep resetting until it gives you what you need. When fishing you can let the fish fuck off about 2 times before you’re at risk of them stealing bait. Use this to reset the shadow until you get a gold one.

The entire first half of the story (which is shared between all the houses) is literally just Blue Lions members killing all their own family members. I was blown away when I found out GD and BE had the same missions.

I can't stop calling Dedue De_Dust
Please send help

Dine with them, invite to tea. You can get 4-5 pretty easily if you plan for them. You can also spam gifts and lost items. Basically maximise your explores early on.

Which route ends the best for fodlan?

This game feels so much like a poor man's Persona with FE slapped on it. Would refund desu.

>Claude is the most sane lord out of all of them.
>Battle of Gronder Field 2.0
>Just eliminated Hubert and Petra, only Edgelord, a demonic beast and the archer in the middle left
>Start positioning units for the final push
>"All these kingdom and empire troops mixed together, it's impossible to tell who is who"
>Cue Claude entering the battle on Turn 8 and getting Ignatz killed the turn after Dimitri defeated Edelgard
The Empire's forces were defeated, his bullshit was exactly what I was expected after talking with the NPCs before the mission.

imagine playing as a hooker in the first FE with a passable story

The church is supposed to be the bad ones right? All the missions are about executing those the church doesn't like.

Alright, anons, who will/did you marry?

Bring him her head

Yes, the Church is evil.

It's better than Persona simply because you can have the cast members romance each other instead of being stuck to sucking your boring self-insert MC's dick.

>black eagles route ends with edelgard just starting the war with the snake organisation
>meanwhile CHAD CLAUDE kills their greatest weapon as the last boss
How can edelfag ever recover?

How are unit endings determined? Is it the last A rank they get or is it just random

But Claude doesn't have you cosplaying as Nemesis in the second-to-last battle against Rhea and Dimitri.

>Can't recruit her in BE
>Can't even give her gifts
I just wanted to do an all-girls run. Looks like Catherine isn't interested either.

Attached: 1453020381754.gif (280x251, 2.5M)

the first one, and to act as a safety net try to keep the first one with the most support points possible

You can get Hilda, it's just very difficult. You need to get her to B support without gifts and she'll ask to join your house. Do meals/choir with her every explore.

you can grab hilda the 2 weeks before the timeskip, gotta spam the fuck out of gifts for her

GOTY thread?

Attached: Dragon Quest Builders 2.jpg (600x800, 231K)

You've played a JRPG before, right?

>hasn't played Persona

thanks for the input buddy

Golden Deers

>They actually made a Fire Emblem game with above average writing, I can’t believe it. I only ever played these games for the gameplay, and they even improved that too. Only 8 hours in and having a good ass time
>Watching Dimitri slowly become nuclear
>Based autist Dedue
>”Just fuck my whole life up” Ashe
>”Heh, nothing personal...kid” Felix
>Chad Sylvain fucking all the bitches
>Mercedes and Annette blowing shit up with magic
>That fucking battle music
And Ingrid is pretty cool too. How do I recruit Dorothea I wanna stick my dick in her.

I have. Stay seething. You know I'm right.

Will we get our kids in the story DLC, Fatewakening Chads?

f!bylat is cute!!!!!

Nope.

The main story is overall simply 'okay', but the characters are all such a step up from past games it's staggering. The supports especially hit strong more often than not.

>if you choose to follow edelgard all black eagles say crests nd the church are corrupt
>if you don't, they all say edelgard is mad
Wtf is wrong with those posers?

Byleth belongs to Edelgard! Everyone who approaches them will be beheaded!

They all trust the teacher to know best because they are impressionable children.

>10fps on PS4 pro and Switch
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?!

If you want Dorothea to take your dick just throw a gold piece on the ground somewhere and she'll splay out in the dirt without even checking that you're human first.

It's not just them. Every character in the game does this. It isn't that they're posers, it's just the way they decided to handle it. Two possible ways the characters could have reacted to things, with reasons (varying in plausibility) for both. Kind of funny they didn't do it for Flayn though. It would've been based to watch her stretch insanely to murder Rhea.

That's fine tho, there's no way Flayn ( or Catherine) would abandon Rhea. Those fluff the character, better than having everyoen avalaible for everyone else.

This game isn't even close to being near Persona quality in any way.

yes user killing a few hundred heretics will prepare you to make the moral judgement that starting a 5 year war because the elite church snake people use crests to further their globalist schemes is the same as those terrible church atrocities

You could say there's no way some of the Blue Lions would abandon Dimitri, and yet they still do

Dorothea or Mercedes for Dancer?

I like how some characters go on about what would happen if you chose a different house. Makes a good incentive to give the others a go in ng+

You are cetainly correct that the quality of the two games are not close to each other.

Attached: 56D7F945-427A-45E4-BC57-5171009EE46B.jpg (900x660, 212K)

Outside Doodoo they don't seem that united.

The most blatant out of place recruit imo is Lorenz, who is ENTIRELY defined by his love and responsability to the allience and his house. It makes 0 fucking sense he would desert to the empire/kingdom.

No. The Church are the good guys.

Lysithea insanely carried me through the black eagle route
The endgame difficulty spike is ridiculous

Give me the rundown on this game anons. I liked Conquest, but I've been growing weary of the increased waifu/VN-esque stuff the series has become.
Will I hate 3 Houses? How bad is the sim dating stuff?

Attached: 1546767155304.jpg (596x811, 146K)

The church missions in part 1 are all about uncovering an actual real heretical conspiracy that honestly seriously plans to turn every unit into 2x2 squares.

i mean in the context they're just in school and changing class, its not some huge betrayal. once they're done with school they'd walk back home to their respective houses regardless of who their professor was

Which students seem like they’d actually go along with Edelgard?

first japanese game eh

The school stuff's not really bad at all, desu. It's just more opportunities to talk to your team. The biggest issue I have is that there doesn't seem to be a lot of maps. It's not very difficult, might be worth giving it a spin and waiting for the Lunatic mode at a later date.

Bruh look at this dude I can’t stop laughing

Attached: 2A736509-3486-4E27-A7BB-390952EC55EC.jpg (1200x1200, 131K)

is this worth the $300 pay wall?

Thanks. I suppose I could just skip through the dialogue if I really don't like it.
How's the combat? Any interesting tweaks or improvements?

Lysithea, Ashe for what they did to Lonato, Sylvain, most of the Black Eagles have good enough reasons (strongest are probably Caspar, Bernadetta, and Linhardt just because of their families), Lorenz's family supports the Empire so he would likely do so as well

Dimitri, sylvain, ingrid, and felix are all a core goup of friends who knew each other from birth and have multiple links between them, most obviously Glenn.

black guys
she looks like she fucks them

There’s tea time but compared to Corrin autistically petting people’s faces and your spouse telling you how they’re ovulating RIGHT NOW it’s tame as fuck. You can’t even s rank people until the war is over and it feels more like an obligation than anything.

How fucking long is this game? I'm not even at the timeskip and I'm over 30 hours.

The timeskip is shorter and can go even faster if you just max out motivation and fight every once in a while.

Archers get 3range with options of 4range and the ability to counterattack at melee super early. They're super competitive units even with all of the other bullshit being thrown around, its a really nice change of pace.

No weapon triangle is kinda strange but it also means slow axe units dont get dicked on by any mook with a sword and more than 10 base avoid. Gauntlets also give your heavy hitters free doubles early game so they can flex their STR stat.

Also horses are kinda shit on most maps while flyers are worth their weight in gold.

You are a slow motherfucker

Gauntlets are ridiculous late. Killer Gauntlets + Warmaster Crit + Gauntlet Crit.

My Raphael has a cozy 85% crit.

>Archers get 3range with options of 4range and the ability to counterattack at melee super early
damn, that's actually an awesome change

It's ridiculous how good fliers are at this game, their fucking S rank skill let's them ignore their only weakness.

I like that basic weapon designs this time around actually look like usable weapons

So, with the black eagle route. Can I spare everyone, or only most of them?

He's the best character in the game hands down.

>playing the game for the waifus

Attached: EA5v79uXkAEh2GI.jpg (1393x151, 47K)

The only downside is you get fucked when it comes to advance classes because there’s no peg equivelent, so you either just stick in the lower peg class or go out of your way to get cavalry or axes for some carry over

survive without the help of another SPECIFIC human being

Peg is good enough for you to stick with in advanced, that really is no downside at all.

just nuke the siege mages yourself lmao

Dedue and hubert cannot be recruited put of their respective houses. If you play edelgard route you will lose cassandra and Lettuce.

flayn and went edelgard route

Peg is plenty fine statswise else if you want you can just master something else while waiting. Like swordmaster or sniper if you want to go flying bow.

We need to make Dimitri the most popular so next fighter pack in Super smash bros will be a spear boy instead of a stinky fucking Edelgard

Attached: twomen.png (1038x1200, 1.4M)

Mfw this game has so much content, that I'm not even sure I can play through it all

43hrs in and I only just completed the Edelgard route(the shortest route in the game apparently).

How the hell did some people complete all 4 routes in less than a week, even for a neet that's pretty hard.

Attached: 200+ Hours.jpg (280x180, 7K)

It's crazy how characters simply having normal conversations rather than ramping up their silly traits to 11 improves likability. This is from playing Blue Lions at least.

What can you bring into NG+ anyway?

Thats cool but you didnt really answer my question.

Skipping dialogue, playing easiest difficulty and not doing paralogues or battles. The game isn't difficult by any stretch

oh and not having a job. But I agree I have 58 hours and I think I'm almost done with Blue Chads

What are you're favorite non-Byleth supports? I'm really liking Bernie & Hubert so far. He's actually nice to her and actually helps her get over her fears.

Goty is Sekiro, though. Everyone but Switchlets played it.

Annette/Gilbert, no contest.

renown, i think the statue upgrade progress is saved too so you can use renown to raise skill levels/supports with students

I didn't play it.

It's only like a couple hours shorter than the other routes.

It's hard to choose. A lot of Sylvain's ones are great and then there's Seteth & Flayn are great for DEEPEST LORE too.

>souls clone

At least Fire Emblem is ambitious and pulls off something new while being successful in it as well.

Sylvain with nearly anyone is pretty solid due to his character being one of the most complex when it comes down to it. Altogether the biggest bro out of everyone

Attached: dimitriburn.png (1280x720, 652K)

Sylvain and Mercedes B support was a favorite. Having the two happy-go-lucky people of the route have a lighthearted conversation about how theyre both fated to be little more than breeding stock and end it with a joke about they could just have sex with each other was super cute.

I picked the Edgelord route.

Which are the top priority recruits from the other houses?

It's amazing how interesting Sylvain actually is, I tought he would be the worst BL but he became my favorite along with Dedue.

She cute, she buff

>I picked the Edgelord route.
Which one?

>FE pullsoff something new
Ha, funny ass joke dude

I would get Lorenz and Sylvain by chapter 6 or 7-ish for their paralogues if nothing else.

Also I'd say get Lysithea but that cute bitch won't join me even though I have her at B. Really don't want to grind magic stats just to get her.

You can use renown to raise skill levels of any character that they've already unlocked on a previous save and your professor level and you keep all statue upgrades. You can buy support as well, so you can go right to B to a unit you've previously supported and recruit them very easily. You can buy skills of previously mastered classes.

Does Ashe make a good brawler? I'm getting bored of his archer class.

Yeah, I love it. Characters actually have a personality and are more than their 1 trait. Their interactions actually feel like interactions.

None of that "let's talk about pies for 3 support conversations then get married" shit tgat awakening started. You learn more about them as they interact with others.

Doing Blue Lions route, I'm pretty sure I'm almost to the time skip. The story seems mostly alright so far, though the transitions between scenes always seem a bit jarring to me, but there was this cutscene leading into chapter 10 where all of the villains were just standing around the monastery loudly for no reason whatsoever. It really took me out of the game. Is this the dumbest moment in the game or should I be prepared for more Fates-tier writing?

The fact that it's basically a full on RPG/Strategy is impressive

If you're going to be a contrarian provide evidence, faggot

Attached: elise.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Might be a little frail, but should work fine.

i don't like death knights and I don't like assholes

Brawler really benefit from high base strenght, so he's really not the most effective there

Raph, Caspar and Dedue are the obvious choices.

Lorenz is fucking great

>Is this the dumbest moment in the game
Yeah, pretty much

Is the gameplay fun? Or is it really just the relationships you build with the characters?

There's a string of serious scenes in the middle of post-timeskip BL involing Dimitri's character arc that they just didn't bother to animate so it's just cobbled together through a couple of art stills and units moving around on the field to simulate action, it all feels very cheap. Also that scene you speak of will be SLIGHTLY less retarded in hindsight when you know more.

It plays the exact same as previous games, while copying from the Persona series. New to the series sure, new though? Nah. Shits old hat.

You should play more games.

To be fair, they weren't in the monastery proper as I recall.

>At least Fire Emblem is ambitious
what
>pulls off something new
what

...yeah, NG+ can bring over prof rank and select class skills and gear so that'll help speed later playthroughs a bunch.

And for my first BE playthrough, I took my time playing it, did EVERY paralogue and beast hunt grind, unnecessary fishing, etc so my others will likely be much shorter.

The best part is that I'm not even burnt out like with fates, playing one fate route was more tgan enough but three houses has me hooked.

>Claude and Leonie start debating religion out of nowhere in B rank
Sounds stupid in theory but it was really refreshing in practice

>while copying from the Persona series
Im convinced people who say this have never played 3H. It is literally nothing like persona unless you think persona invented walking around and talking to people

It leaked last Monday so it's been nearly 2 weeks for some people. One route is considerably shorter than the others. NG+ is basically cheat mode, you can buy silver/brave shit from day 1 and you keep all of your statue bonuses, a bunch of powerful shit becomes buyable with renown. There's not that much unique dialogue pre-timeskip depending on route.

I hope Lunatic mode fixes the level curve. I've recruited nearly everyone, have been evenly training them all, and have avoided doing auxiliary battles and I'm still overleveled. Also, why is Lorenz's paralogue the best map in the game?

Dorothea, it really feels like it's intended to be

>It plays the exact same as previous games
it plays completely different, to the point where it makes a few people mad

It's dumb faggots that have only watched reviews

The leveling system and combat is totally different besides turn based strategy to these tards

>that awakening started

Core gameplay is almost exactly the same, there are just a handful of experimental systems. Combat arts really don't change much of anything short of a few positioning ones, they're almost all "makes you hit certain things really hard" or "makes you more accurate than you should be".

People keep praising the writing, and while it admittedly is probably the best writing there is in an FE game so far, there is still that small Fates element where characters do or say retarded shit straight up because the writer needs them to or there wont be any inorganically caused problems or stakes to crutch on

I picked Felix and Lysithea just to fill out the party. Felix for 10th spot, Lysithea to replace Hubert. Felix shits out damage with hand-to-hand weapons and Lysithea is the best mage in the game.

I also plan on grabbing a few others from the Deers like Lorenz and Marianne just because I like them.

Consider that from a Schrodinger's perspective, the characters pretty much had a 50/50 chance of coming to either conclusion/viewpoint depending on how things pan out

Seriously, how many people here actually use the zoom-in free roam view for their battles?

I think it's a pretty interesting idea and I like seeing the battalion follow units around but I wish that mode could zoom out a little less and look more organized like the shot here from the e3 trailer(that never made the final cut as usual)

Attached: From E3 Trailer.png (800x501, 686K)

Hubert

It's a cute thing that I'll do just to roleplay a little bit when I've already worked out my move but yeah, it's worthless for actual gameplay.

He basically exists to have the piss taken out of but he improves drastically in the timeskip

It's a cute little feature but totally impractical. You can't see a goddamn thing. Also it's funny how tiny characters are compared to their environment, that level of perspective is completely alien to FE.

SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Actually some combat arts (namely Deadeye) + Longbow let you hit up to 7-8 spaces away

It's enjoyable but you need to start on hard/classic if you have any experience whatsoever with the genre. Normal is way too easy. The relationship building can all be skipped if you feel like it, none of it is important to the main stories.

Accuracy will be shit tho, so you are better off using them at 3-4 range.

this mode is only rpers and normalfags

Lysithea. Also Felix and Ignatz are free as fuck, both have easy requirements

or what if you're not able to get 7-8 tiles away and they're threatening one of your units that could delay your advance or kill your target

It's entirely viable you're just a brainlet

Attached: 1516154010067.jpg (409x437, 23K)

>mfw I realize the little byleth sprite on the loading screen responds to gyro controls and the B button

Attached: wfab.png (292x256, 72K)

>this Lorenz and Ferdinand support
This could be the best support in the fucking game

Attached: 1550603540254.gif (245x230, 879K)

It can be neat if you already have your move planned out and your units happen to be in a clump. Personally, I never used it because I was always either positioning each unit precisely to maximize support gains or had my army broken up into multiple squads.

Not willing to play a second route till new difficulty options get added, when will that be?

From Archer you get the Hit +20 skill, there's a +10 Hit Acc ring, and Ignatz' personal skill is straight up +20 Hit, so no it's absolutely worth it to fire long range when you have the Hit rating.

Church are good guys.

I was so surprised when I ended up liking both of those characters.

Ferdinand is getting the big titty girl in my playthrough cause I don't really want her and I'm trying to get some evil gorilla pussy.

I choose Normal difficulty because this is my first fire emblem, but I didn't know it was actually easy and the game is a fucking cake-walk, is it worth it to reset on Hard mode? Are the maps worth ot, or would I be wasting my time? I'm ~20 hours into the game and I'm at December in the in game calendar.

Attached: 1560224041414.jpg (765x1280, 320K)

>Church are good guys.

Attached: 1519274794618.png (1048x633, 399K)

I'd just wait for NG+ at that point honestly, but it will still probably be easy even then.

I've only had one unit die on Hard so far and it's because I was being retarded and put a slow unit with shitty DEF in harms way early on.

We're going to have to wait for the new difficulties before it will be particularly hard.

I'll answer you this time user since obviously you're very much keen to get an answer.
If you're not having fun, then just do a reset and just skip the dialogue leading up to the point you're on.
You may not know it, but the dialogue and support takes up most of the time you play this game.
Most of the little bits of support you get for talking in the monastery is equal to a gift anyways so gives a fuck.

Sincerely, user

Yeah, it's neat, lost its novelty after 3 uses and realized I couldnt properly navigate through the map when it's so zoomed in on a units face. But hey, they were experimenting with sonething new, hopefully if the bring back battalions and the free roam view in future installments it'll improve drastically.

Looking around the maps is neat, the final blue lions map looks cool

Attached: 75901519_p0.jpg (4163x2839, 585K)

Is yellow team the best? The leader seems the coolest.

Black Eagles because Edelgard.

Attached: edelgard_01.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

new de_dust, BOIZ

I'm going to fuck that empress.

Attached: 1510444367436.jpg (490x375, 16K)

Every single member of the church is generally good people. Rhea is the only problem and then only in some routes

lol

after blue lions route I don't think I can do the other houses because I will never not stop looking at the blues as the main cast.

>not posting superior post-TS Hilda

Attached: 7iydh2lnq8c31.png (499x598, 403K)

>you can have the cast members romance each other
... and murder each other, too!

Long time player but new to battalion mechanics. Is there ever any reason not to just give EVERYONE their own battalion(minus those with a gimmick personal skill) because even without gambits, it's a free stat boost, right?

And what about authority skills like battalion vantage/wrath. Do you use them or stick to non battalion ones?

We can't be too sure user. I think we should kill them all.

It's going to be alright, bros

it was the most 'good guys' route of the game except for the part where dimitri went nuclear

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A solid dicking in the Church Route fixes the last of her pent up shit.

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

Not really.

Same, Blue Lions route was way too good.

If Three Houses were an anime, there will be an 5th route called "everyone get an happy ending".

Imagine the smell of your empress.

Attached: 75850778_p0.jpg (2500x3542, 586K)

There are no downsides to giving everyone a battalion.
battalion skills are pretty inconsistent and are just there to be a freer and worse version of their regular skills with few exceptions.

What? Yellow team leader seems like a guy who skips classes to go party.

>Hubert and House Vestra fund Dorothea's performance troupe, using it for some Assassin's Creed shadiness and intel gathering
Nice
>Edelgard and Ferdinand political power couple
Nice, then suddenly
>Linhardt and Caspar share many adventures, get into all kinds of trouble, and eventually fade into obscurity
I didn't want this? Didn't know Caspar swung that way.

Attached: 1564319667387.gif (499x315, 481K)

>tfw I'm kinda more interested in the SoL aspect of the game than the SRPG aspect
Pls don't hate me.

>I'll answer you this time user since obviously you're very much keen to get an answer.
Thank you, I really don't want to rob myself of a good game because it was too easy.
>If you're not having fun, then just do a reset and just skip the dialogue leading up to the point you're on.
I think I'll do just that as I'm not having fun, but I'm wondering if the map quality is also worth or, or if the game will still be a cakewalk on Hard.
>You may not know it, but the dialogue and support takes up most of the time you play this game.
I'm well aware that this is the case, as it takes me more time to talk to everyone for a month than it does to play through a story chapter.

Thanks for replying user.

Attached: 1560750132637.jpg (531x683, 40K)

PROFESSOR

Attached: EAz7uoRW4AE8WGL.jpg (612x680, 83K)

Exactly why he's a faggot.

lmao nerd

just hit timeskip bow classes are fucking nutty in this game

>Ashe uses longbow to 1round an enemy from literally 13 squares away

>Nintendo is actively taking down the OST uploads on youtube
for what purpose

>make them bow knights
>run across half the battlefield and start pelting the enemy commander with double hit arrows

why does everyone look like they're about to get raped again

Yes, everyone should get a battalion. Units with shitty CHA can just get support battalions, those are probably the most useful anyway. Stuff like Battalion Vantage is technically better than regular Vantage because you will still have it even if your HP gets restored. You don't even have to heal your battalion between maps if you don't want to, so you could potentially start a map with the skill already active if you want.

they are massive cunts when it comes to that sort of thing

>Copying Persona's life sim is now being ambitious and being new

Prease usa da in game music playa o honorable user.

Dimitri//Marianne
Annette//Felix
Cyril//Manuela (the C support is the funniest one so far)
Felix//Dimitri
Felix//Dedue
Ingrid//Ashe

Just off the top of my head. Really most of the supports are good, althought a little too many of them are about cooking. An insane step up from Fates for sure.

Gold team rules

I thought I would settle for petra but ended up with Marianne
then I found out she had a unique ending with dimitri and felt like I was cuckiing my bro

Attached: 1553036317981.png (720x405, 377K)

I've never seen them do this with any of their other IPs though. The only time I've seen this done by a company is Arc SYstem Works taking down the newest GG OSTs.
eat shit ninty I actually do import the FE OSTs so I'll do the same with this one, but still, t-thanks.

Remember when nincels used to trash fire emblem all because of some characters in a fighting game. Now they're claiming a game in the series is GOTY lmao.

>gatekeeper NPC is alive after the timeskip
I am so happy

>>Linhardt and Caspar share many adventures, get into all kinds of trouble, and eventually fade into obscurity
>I didn't want this? Didn't know Caspar swung that way.

Sounds more like bromance to me.

Ignatz Lorenz

Lorenz : Hey ignatz you are a good artist i'd hire you when i'm boss of my house
Ignatz : I can't do that Lorenz i have to become a knight
Lorenz : ok then i'm gonna hire you as a knight... who paints.
Ignatz : *Mindblown*

Also Ignatz Flayn.

So will the Story DLC be the gatekeeper's side of the story where it shows the him killing the other lords, ending the war, and marrying us?

>we want the minecraft audience

Fucking WHY just let minecraft and the 70000 other building games have the genre

I hope he is one of the new playable character in the DLC.

That's his twin though, isn't it?

I'm 62 hours in and I'm only on chapter 16 of based Dimitri's route

Cooking with Dedue spinoff when? I swear, every single one of his supports involves people asking him for cooking lessons.

Edmund troops + Archer skill is already 60 hit before stats. You can go over that if you want/need too

>And then as you stand over his death bed, grasping his frail hand, he smiles up to you and all your children and grandchildren and says
>"Nothing to report... honey..."

Kino.

How?
It's incredibly mediocre.
The gameplay is piss easy with no tactics, the persona dating sim element is poorly done too.

doesn't matter when the OST is worse than Fates

Missing out.

shut up nerd

HELP! I am at the time skip and have messed up, I didnt recruit and i put points into stats for classes i dont need, and just found the statues. Should i just restart or will i be okay?

claude is ten times more fedora than edelgard, jesus.

The game is easy enough that you won't be fucked unless you're a turbo shitter

Do I eat shit and go Black Eagles again but work for the church this time around?
At least I'd be getting the womanlet routes done for good.

battalion desperation seems pretty fucking cool and is currently letting my Ingrid 1 round everything before getting countered

Punished Dimitri is the fucking coolest. Literally every single thing that comes out of his mouth is badass

Attached: ec2.jpg (740x960, 102K)

yeah if you have team bow knight and the aoe dance you can basically skip a couple Defeat Commander maps

Does Golden Deer route always end in Eldegard beheaded?

>Dmitri / Flayn C support is about him enjoying her bad cooking
>"Oh so B support and A support will be cooking too and then they'll get married"
>B support is about her realizing he's suffering and telling him that his loved ones would want him to be happy when recalling them and not pained by it

I'm so used to supports being shit.

these tournaments have shit rewards. I stopped doing them early on.

>Dimitri
>Cooler than Edelgard

Attached: 1564668161327.png (465x392, 108K)

Just saw a Mortal Savant Bernadetta in my monastery, what a madman

THink so, either you do it or Dedue handle it.

that was pretty kind of you to reproduce his spoiler tags in your post, user

Ignatz and Lorenz, Flayn and Raphael where they just scream at each other, Claude & Lysithea, there's alot of them I like

Same. Kinda bullshit, but I'm just considering it a challenge run because the maps are already pretty easy.

Best lord in the series, fucking amazing character.

To be fair there really are a metric fuckton of cooking supports in this game, at least with the blue lions

This is an 18+ website.

they give alright money.. It's alright for 1 point

I really love Dimitri and Ingrid, where they come to terms with Glenn's death

Every single scene with him is pure kino.

>mfw shall we kill some rats?

Attached: 4652f36a4b2e830a0f9c859aa7017b0e--cosplay.jpg (236x236, 11K)

yes

Attached: images.jpg (152x332, 12K)

>Do the Paralogue for Seteth and Flayn
>He gives me his Crest Spear
>Next week side with Edelgard and go to war with the Church

>Recruit Felix
>Have him commit patricide
>Recruit Annette
>Have her kill Mercedes AND commit patricide

Attached: 1429327516695.gif (400x296, 443K)

>was originally going to waifu Leonie
>then discovered Bernadetta
>Hilda visits me at the Tower

I'm okay with this

Attached: 1551934611758.gif (500x281, 94K)

dedue dialogue is pretty repetitive but I still like him lol
>cooking
>gardening
>don't talk to me, because racism
>muh denka

So who can you be lesbo with? Going to be female Byleth on my second play. I know Edelgard and Dorethea are options.

Maybe I will just let Caspar fuck me.

>I abandoned doubt long ago
FUCKING. KINO.

He remind me someone being trolled to death in Gundam 0079, forget his name though.

Garma Zabi.

>if he dies in battle
>"A fitting end for a monster like me"

Attached: 110938129384144123.png (500x375, 248K)

Stop. I'm already at the point where my best bud is losing his mind and letting people die. This better have a happy ending and not a typical bitter sweet one like DQ games love. Please don't make me kill him.

see you in the eternal flames

Attached: 1564796632280.png (433x554, 420K)

>stat up
>this is the result of all the blood I've spilled

Attached: 1541695983058.gif (400x296, 443K)

this is because this game once again includes the critical inclusion of gating support convos behind plot progression, a brilliant idea which was used in Path of Radiance and then infuriatingly dropped for 15 years. for instance Chrom and Robin can't talk about any important plot shit or anything serious in their A or S support because it could be happening as early as fucking chapter 4. Henry, on the other hand, had decent supports, due in part to the fact that the other characters were logistically capable of actually talking to him about the fucking plot thanks to his late recruitment

I think you could still finish the game on hard/classic even if you intentionally sabotage yourself to a certain extent desu.

Then he goes back to normal and his new look doesn't suit his personality at all. Shame.

he actually sounds exactly like vegeta sometimes, i always get a rise out of it

>he doesn't have Cavalier > wyvern rider dedue

No wonder he's so shit.

i used this expression wrong

Finished Church route. Doing Blue Lions, Golden Deer, then Edel's Beagles sounds good?

Blue Lions. There are some great characters in other houses tho. Dimitri's the best character in the game desu

shit taste friend

Lion then Deer then Eagle last one.

LMAO

he's right though
unfortunately he voices gohan, not vegeta

That's hilarious coming from you.

>Dimitri's being too much of an edgelord to do his supports
I just want him to get his A-rank with Marianne already

Attached: 1530325798966.jpg (660x600, 320K)

Warrior Annette and Warlock Felix/Sylvain is the craziest I've gotten

are you mad edelgard is a badly written character

Do you guys think Nintendo will release happy end DLC in few months later or make an anime for the happy ending?

I'm in precisely the same boat
I was also a bit disappointed that I couldn't use him to 1shot people in the tournament any more, lol

Just wait until you see the Dancer Dimitris and Swordmaster Lysitheas

>bringing up Edelgard for no reason
Absolutely pathetic.

A bit late to reply, but literally right as you can Explore.

try answering next time

That was your answer, you brain dead faggot.

What's the dlc gonna be?

>The Battle at Gronder
Holy fucking kino

>start a new route
>have zero desire on doing any exploration
well, time to leave this game on hold for a while

>Swordmaster Lysitheas
... I mean it might be faster to go Swordmaster > Mortal Savant than to wait around for Dark Knight? I guess?

Dorothea, but I made her a Mortal Savant anyways

kek

Once you leave UNI and get a job, good luck finding anyone thats not just a fuck buddy from Tindr.
Use it to find your sperg wife or miss out on it my dude.

just skip it, then

How much harder is it to train someone in a skill that they're bad at? I wanted to make Dedue a great knight, but he's shit at riding

O B S E S S E D

Attached: 1564687635082.jpg (768x768, 97K)

>Tea time
>Think I can pet the cute dragon girl
>Just autiatically nods and jokes

Muh dick :(

Dimitri is easily the best lord in the series and his pre redemption lines are so edgy and good
>Someone supports him
>"WASTED EFFORT!"
>All those dodge lines
>All those victory lines
pure kino

Sekiro was shit lmao, it's dead and not even spoken about now. Dark Souls 3 at least was spammed for a couple years.

Cope.

Wait so is this game actually good. I kinda ignored it back when it was announced and skipped the directs

SEE YOU IN THE ETERNAL FLAMES
I'm going to miss nuclear dimitri, wish he stayed like that

I agree, one of my favorites was Ingrid + DeDude.
>Rank C - "Stop saving me, I hate Dusiggers."
>Rank B - "... Maybe you people aren't all bad, even though your all savage murderers."
>Rank A - "Shit, I'm sorry I was a racist cunt. Lets serve Dimitri together. Hard, Thick, Loyal Service."

Pretty gud.

Shouldn't Byleth be able to turn into dragon, or demon, or demon-dragon considering?

It's extremely good

it depends on a few factors.

first of all its best if you can rush the +2 statue for the skill in question ASAP. in this case the +2 riding statue. if you have other plans for your renown it will be significantly less viable

then there's professor expertise. unless you spend a shit ton of time getting lessons in Riding from Jeralt in the early game the odds of this coming into play are close to zero so that's bad.

then you gotta consider Goals and the promotion path. you could get Dedue to Great Knight pre timeskip if you put effort into it. set goal as Armor + Flying, tutor in Flying as soon as you get the statue, and focus entirely on the Axe in combat. Soldier>Armor>Fortress>GK should get you there with no hitches. have him do the riding task with Ingrid, too

Gimmie your hottest fire emblem memes

Attached: F1F21051-1106-474C-9C09-52ED91A2078A.jpg (452x386, 27K)

Sylvain and Ingrid's A+ is my favorite. Seeing the confident Sylvain dropping his spaghetti is hilarious.
Also Flayn and Seteth's A for that fucking reveal.

The game is easy though.

His crits sound great, english voice actor was kino

Attached: 1556482969717.gif (680x312, 222K)

Final battle sure as fuck wasn't.

From experimenting it seems B support plus D-level in whatever they want works. I got Lysithea with B supp and D in Faith (or Reason I cant recall). Same with Marianne: B supp + D in Riding.

Warning you now, 2/3rds of the game is still easy on Hard. But fuck man... the last couple missions and the final boss were god damn 4D-chess trying not to lose a single unit.

Leonie, because she had good stats for it and it amused me greatly.

>Blue Lions final map
>Final boss has a shitload of range
Oh shit!
>Has less than 40 hit on everyone she can actually damage
They really need to releaqse Lunatic soon.

What? The final battle was easy. The second to last was kind of annoying but was ultimately trivialized by using smelly neet's arrow attack that stops stuff from moving to hold beast doodoo in place.

Warlock Felix isn't that unlikely. He's got budding talent in reason which turns it into a skill he's good at, and if you're turning him into the only proper sword master class, you need to get his reason to B+ anyway.

You could pretty easily side class for bowbreaker

?

Attached: King-Ghidorah-featured.jpg (970x545, 271K)

Listen to these anons.

I knew a few weirdos just like bernadetta in college, there's plenty of them. step out of your comfort zone and meet the ones at your school or you'll be kicking yourself for years wishing you had.

same

Does the red arrow effect the weekly xp gains from the goal and combat xp , or just tutoring xp?

Is there a list of what gifts that characters prefer? I don't want to waste what I have right now.
Also playing BE. What units should I steal from the other houses?

>that arianrhod mission where three mages have bolting (one's a miniboss and does like 40 damage) and hubert with meteor
i nearly used all of my divine pulses on hard to not lose anyone

Seems like most master classes are more sidegrades than upgrades compared to their advanced class counterpart. A lot of the growths are even worse, surprisingly

She looks kind of hot.

>SEE YOU IN THE ETERNAL FLAMES
>ONE DAY, I TOO, MUST FALL
>I DISPOSED OF DOUBTS LONG AGO

What did he mean by these?

Attached: 1560270350101.png (386x469, 213K)

he was just going through a phase
you know how 23 year old teenagers are

Solid Dimitri is Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

If I have to step out of my comfort zone to meet them they're clearly not weird enough. If they weird enough I'd never meet them because they'd also be hiding in their room.

>the blue lions map where the boss attacks two different units in 1 turn with 30 range, all while beasts come from the side, protected ballistas cucking you from advancing too far, multiplr meteors, and needing to block the stairs from reinforcements
I made a mistake of splitting mid and right immediately but holy fuck. I cannot imagine it being possible without mariannes silence and lysitheas warp

Steal whoever you like, the houses all seem pretty decently balanced intended class wise, but even if not the class system is still pretty open so anyone can fill any role you might want.

>the last couple missions and the final boss were god damn 4D-chess trying not to lose a single unit.
Looks like I wasted twenty hours since I'm gonna restart.
So you recruited units outside the BL route, yet the map was too difficulty for all the regular units from that route, so you needed to recruit other units? Am I reading this correctly? English isn't my first language so I'm not sure.

Felix is a godly swordmaster/hero, and Lysithea is probably the most op mage in the game

Might as well get through the rest now, you can New Game+ on Hard.

>wasted 20 hours
user if you skip all the dialogue you've seen that's not that bad. You'll catch up quickly. Also now you know probably what you want from your characters so you can min-max lectures more.

Ferdie’s support with both Dorothea and Manuela are great.

In all honesty after reading the other user needing to recruit other units I'm hesitant to restart, especially sine I only wanted to recruit Bernie.

NG+ is garbage that removes the small semblance of difficulty the game has on hard.

>Stags before fags

>a young girl stabs a seasoned soldier through his armor

What the fuck

which this happens more than once

magic

Focus on one side and meme on the beasts with legendary weapons, that's how I did it on hard with all Blue Lions students + Leonie.

Does it ever get revealed what Crest Marianne has?
I'm in Part 2 of Blue Lions and it still says Mystery Crest

You don't NEED to recruit them, im sure theres a different strategy for different compositions, but the more you do the more options you have. That said, Lysithea is very powerfull, probably the best mage in the game. Getting just bernie is fine, and the option to lower difficulty is possible if you hit a wall. The only very hard level is the last one though so it wont be bad.

In her Paralogue. Got it like 2-3 month after timeskip so probably soon for you

>lindhardt and casper
fuck this, I got that too. I especially hate it because it cucked lysithea out of a long life

Whoever sucks hardest on your team but still passes the charm requirement (dont forget the +5 for training them)

>Edelgards route was the shortest
>Somehow ended up spending more than 70+ hours on it

Attached: 1492374066484.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Blue Lions is the best cast and story by a long shot but Golden Deer is fun too

I love Dimitri!

Attached: EA8At4xUIAEJUX4.jpg (1185x1200, 122K)

Well if I'm already on Normal difficulty and I'm thinking of restarting to play on Hard I sure as shit don't want to have to lower the difficulty again after replaying a third of the game.

Magic dagger. Manuela says how fucking weird the stab wound is.

So basically they are like Ike and Soren then?

How? Even on blue lions, talking to each npc every month and taking my time with levels and supports I had 65

The church and edelgard are both retarded. The best ending is Blue Lions since it ends with sane Dimitri and byleth leading the state and church while Claude gets to live and do whatever he wants

Yes, we know you have shit taste.

He's a brainlet

Dorothea/Ferd from C-B. Not feeling A
Hubert/Petra
Caspar/Dorothea
Caspar/Hubert
Ferd/Edelgar
Felix/Bern

Attached: 1535673508230.jpg (804x989, 215K)

It's called playing the game, and the correct path you worthless niggers

Attached: EA3Qk-tVAAELObU.jpg (452x386, 24K)

>black negrals calling others brainlets

Attached: 1564210757490.gif (680x312, 139K)

hahaha

Catherine and Felix both have personal skills that proc when they have no battalion/empty battalion
Brawler Felix with +20 dps is some shit

>when the Gatekeeper who has always been so happy to see you talks with you after Jeralt dies

Attached: crosscode.png (455x562, 167K)

Is she the most hated lord in a long time?

Attached: 1564594366803.png (442x629, 230K)

Hilda/Claude or Leonie/Lorenz

Nah you're probably a brainlet, I'm on Beagles chapter 13/18 with 30hours doing absolutely everything

Attached: 1549201490867.png (640x480, 425K)

Only by faggots.

Thinking about buying this game but I got an important question, does it have a cute sexy femdom waifu?

Attached: 1556487034754.png (225x227, 119K)

Jesus Christ the Paralogues “recommended level” jump crazy here.

she's still the waifu bait of three houses and everyone will love her regardless of her flaws

What do you consider good taste then?

At first i thought sethet would be the asshole who fucks you over but after Lonato Rhea was a bit too obviously evil.

Black Eagles for the greatest good story.

Lysithea!

Blue Lions for the goodest great story.

Blue Lions no contest

Tbh, I don't know if I should continue playing the game. I wanted them to team up and take out the enemy, not kill each other. What do?

Attached: ddc707r-b3b015ad-6726-4004-9ba4-f24caacd0098.png (700x932, 629K)

If you have a moment, I would like a word. It has come to my attention that certain individuals have been making advances towards Flayn.
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
If you see anyone getting to close with Flayn, please, imform me of it at once.

Attached: D_x9uGxU0AAlpm4.jpg (863x1142, 91K)

not every piece of media should have a fe revelations tier story

Flayn is shit, so it obviously wasn't me.

>Edelgard is killed by a crestless commoner
Guess she was right, crests AREN'T everything

Attached: 1564547779780.png (289x269, 59K)

This happens in the Blue Lions route though.

Flayn. Not sure who to pick now for my second run.

>edelgard bends the plot against the table with "i'll make the battlefield so chaotic they won't be able to tell who's friend or foe"
>claude flies over to the professor, recognizes he is not an enemy, and fights him anyway
thank you edelgard very cool

How many characters do you recruit per playthrough, got 2 right now from the other houses

Attached: 1558922580871.jpg (900x900, 370K)

This is actually her most kino death with a satisfying resolution for both characters.

She wouldn't need to do all of this if she had a futa cock.

CHADsper would like to have a word with you

She does. She used it to discipline Edelgard before executing her.

Sylvain and lysithea are basically intended for black eagles 100%.
Both god fucked over hard or watched someone close get fucked over hard by creat RNG
I mean Lysithea going BE is basically canon since when you go to kill her with on the Edelgard route you have the option of recruiting her instead because Edelgard has sympathy for her and Lysithea would sympathize with Edelgard

i liked this one too but you're probably right

Attached: 1537872096703.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

Lysithea didn't get rng, she got the same experiment as Edelgard after the empire took control of her house.

She's the best lord for non moralfags

I wish you could recruit this guy. Total bro.

Attached: 1564712642961.png (243x276, 166K)

Seteth is such a cutie.

The experiment is still RNG and has like a 90% failure rate with a 100% crest aids rate

>He dies and is replaced by his twin
I was sad.

Best character in the game.

>For non normalfags
Have you seen the rankings? She's THE normalfag lord.

>putting him in danger
He's perfect right where he's standing.

MORALfags you retard.
Yeah her route is the most popular because of advertising.

Why was this redrawn and made worse

It's dark times, they literally might.

get raped that is.

It's late user, sorry.
But yeah you're right. She has probably the most solid ending, but you just have to conveniently ignore the thousands of innocent bodies she threw on the pyre to make it happen, and that there's also some "AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE THAT WAS BAD DIED THE END" going on at the end too.

Retard.

Every store has that with the
>AND THEN THE CHURCH WAS REFORMED AND CREST AIDS GOT FIXED
the epilogues are all weak across the board. I like to think the story really just ends with the final cutscene for each route

All the routes do this to some extent though. The church miraculously being cured of all its problems for example. It's just a consequence of limited time and four different routes.

Nah, Dorothea has surpassed her already. Only newfags got baited by her.

>Reach part 2 of golden deer hoping to team up with the fallen crew of the blue lions
>battle of gondor
>have claude attack dimitri
>Cmon dimitri let's team up and take down edelgard together, win-win, no problems.
>FUCK YOU
>dimitri dies off screen

Game shoulda been called Two and a half houses.

Attached: 1558995525275.png (208x300, 134K)

I really wish they had the balls to end each route with a "Everything wasn't all right" type epilogue. For some reason everyone bends over for Edelgarde's cock despite her killing tons of the Kingdom and Alliance's people, the church is magically reformed in Dimitri's route, and I haven't played the Golden Deer Route.

The Church route actually seems to make the most sense, with you personally taking over the church and Edelgarde being dead.

Play Dimitri's route and watch how much of a dumbass Claude can be.

This is the best one but only with the full context regarding the dagger and how Byleth reaches out to him in the same way at the start of the timeskip portion.

Everyone becomes retard when Byleth isn't there