Killed benny

>killed benny
>read that the game ends if you finish the main quest

So what do I do now? I’m overwhelmed at where I should go

Attached: 591CD862-6153-4D0D-B5C4-AF4C048BCAF6.jpg (616x353, 35K)

Do everything else and install mods. FO:NV doesn't have to end if you don't want it to.

Attached: 1548017652867.png (460x261, 28K)

unironically, just b urself
>read that the game ends if you finish the main quest
damn shame obsidian wasn't given enough time to really polish new vegas.
Imagine a new vegas that had many, many years of development, like b*thesda's fallouts

Go fuck a robot

Install C.A.G.E if you want to keep playing

Do whatever you want.

You'll get an unmissable warning before the endgame.

>game ends if you finish main quest and this is somehow a bad thing
I don't get it. Why do people want to play past the ending? You KNOW the devs didn't have time to make the world reflect your actions so why not just save the last main quest for last?

Is this game comfy?

But Muhammad forbids me to do so

basically every faction wants to be your best friend now, it's up to you to decide who to work with.
accepting a quest from one faction won't immediately lock you out of the other, so you can dip your toes in each faction and get a feel for them, but continuing to work for one faction (you'll get a warning from the conflicting faction) will set you on that path.
Get to know them, and explore the rest of the wasteland

Go meet every settlement in the game and get to know the people. Complete the quests in every settlement and decided whether or not you like them. Tall to Caesar, talk to House, talk to Crocker. Hear everyone's story and decide which you agree with the most.

DLC should be enough, go help NCR or the legion or something. Find some quests nigga, it aint that hard. If you go to a homebase of a faction, just ask around.

>not ignoring the main questline and just go around murdering people with dynamite

Attached: skinner.jpg (343x394, 27K)

The dynamite felt really good in NV. Always a good options when things get rough.

the only uncomfy part is deadmoney

I can appreciate Dead Money for what it is. Never understood the hate it gets from some people.

>kill benny
>carry on playing the game
>people on the radio talking about benny being murdered
>go back to bennys suite
>benny is still dead in the bath tub where I left him
So people found out about Benny being murdered and they just left his corpse in the bathroom? Epic game dood.

Attached: 1538927131927.jpg (930x885, 146K)

>wooooow the game is soooo hard because of the fucking speakers and gas
dead money is the best dlc. the garbage ones are lonesome road and the reddit one with the faces on the montitor that endlessly spawns robo scorpions.

i like deadmoney but the beeping part at the end is not comfy

No it has giant fucking insects

>scared of giant insects
>fuck it I want to finally play New Vegas
>buy it on steam for $5
>start it up
>see big mantis
>Alt+F4

I've always had a phobia for bugs and flying insects. Even in movies and video games. I remember a long time ago when i played Donkey Kong 64 i remember the Bees flying up to my tv screen and me screaming like a little girl only to shut the game off right afterward. Unfortunately, i can't play any games that have huge flying insects and bugs in them. It's sad, really. It's probably the only reason why i refuse to play this series. I love open world games and these games would probably be some of my favorite games of all time if i had the courage to play through them. Anybody else have these types of phobias or were terrified of having to face something like that in a game that you couldn't face again?

Attached: FD8EA2C7-4136-4604-B31A-41FE342199F7.png (542x508, 97K)

I think there are some mods for people with your phobia. I know there is a mod that replaces radscorps with dog models and sounds

there's a mod that replaces all insects with ghouls and stuff on Nexus, theres also one for Fallout 3 I think

Imagine being this much of a bitch

t. brainlet

He's right, dead money is shit.

consider yourself lucky for not encountering any cazador, these things are the worst