Underrail

are knives useful or should i just go bare hands build?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9_VINMmsus
steamcommunity.com/app/250520/discussions/0/350543389011336163/#c350543389012268685
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Noise
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arena
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just go classic unless you want the cuck experience

If you are empirical autistic thinker like me you should invest in knives.

If you are role player go bare knucks.

Bare hands. Build some intestinal fortitude.

barehands is better overall specially if you go psi monk

Psi makes every build better. Its OP.

Bare hands
Become a JoJo with psychokinesis
You stand will be 'Purple Proxy'

You can go with a glove build and then swap to a knife at any time.
The knife feats like cut throat are very underwhelming and bladed gloves can give you all the benefits from the bleeding buff feats.

Attached: depot A revisited.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Better.

Fuck off with your pussykinesis and use your bare hands

Psychokinesis is based tho

It trivializes real bareknuckle gameplay. It has no use outside of boring ass psi monk builds

On my fifth reroll and I haven't even started the dlc yet. I'm really getting burnt out having to kill these stupid fucking robots at GMS. Am I wrong, or does it pretty much require you to buy emp grenades?

I'm getting ready for Depot A soonish. Where can I find a blueprint for acid resist gear?

Literally just leather armor but use siphoner or mutated dog leather. Siphoners can be found to the west of junkyard. Also you can clear depot A without acid resist if you're careful.

Just use siphoner leather on a Leather Armor blueprint which you should have, you can find siphoners west of junkjard entrance in a cave

You just need the blueprint for leather armor, which you probably already have. You gotta kill at least one acid dog at Depot A to get the leather for the armor first though.

depends on your build, but if you have crafting just craft a bulletproof vest with the shittiest quality materials you can find and you will be immune to them

Is there a way to stop camp attacks at the black sea before i can genocide the natives?

Oh that doesn't sound too bad then. Any other types of gear I should make? I'm not entirely sure when I /need/ to be fully equipped, aside from when I can afford it, I suppose.

ballistic anti rifle vest lmaos at everything inside gms and early lower rail

Every time I play this game, I go in super blind with no build in mind, and end up putting points everywhere.
>can't hit anyone with my weapons
>not enough AP to survive long enough after using a Psi attack
>if anyone lands a stun on me, I'm dead
>only thing I can craft are basic hand grenade and leather jacket
>stealth is -30
>the only thing I'm good for are perception and intelligence checks
The worst part is that I force myself to finish the run every time.

Attached: 1564145163827.gif (243x350, 195K)

A weapon fit for your build, unless you've found a decent weapon already. Also having some molotovs and grenades doesn't hurt if you have a bit of throwing skill.

I finished the faceless recon quest just talking to them and then talking to the chief but the mindreader won't let buzzer live
what do

>Kill Carnifex
>I die while announcer is in shock
wtf

What weapons would I even use as an enlightened psiman?

and here i am ~100 hours in restarting every time i get past depot A to try new builds/optimize

The most legendary of fights.

You're mind jack

Do you have any guns or melee skill? If those are at 0, you can't really use anything and have to go with your psi. Which should be just fine if you can keep your psi points up with boosters. Haven't played pure psi before so I don't know if you can run out of psi in combat easily.

>it's the camp attack episode
>use stasis on myself to draw attention of all foes
>fuck them all up with locus of control enrage
>they just murder each other and the rest of their wave

Attached: 1538461873339.jpg (364x364, 38K)

Your mind, and a fuckton of grenades

power fist for the +1 STR to be a good jew and carry more loot

jacknife on the other hand for +7 to lockpicking if you have it

and if you go to the dlc you can get a spear that boosts your psi skills a little bit thats a good choice for the main hand while having the fist on the second to carry things and the jacknife on the pack for when you need it

Kill the cunt, nobody messes with the souf

>have no psi
>encounter doppelgangers
well guess I'll reload. what a retarded mechanic.

>kill Balor quest
>trap and caltrop the alleyway behind his shack
>literally a killzone
>kill 8 or 9 guys, including Balor with ease
>Demolisher comes out of nowhere and crits a nade on my ass, dead

Attached: 1379768541440.png (720x720, 907K)

just outrun them or learn how the silent isle mechanics work

The staff from DLC which lowers the psi costs even more.
On tranquility together with other gear, advanced psi empathy and psi beetle soup you can reach such an insanely low psi costs you will forget about running out of psi.

Attached: 1556998087406.jpg (357x871, 134K)

Can you be competent in melee and ranged in this game? I wanted to pick this game up and make a guy that shoots sometimes and stabs other times.

>just outrun a dozen lunatics that are guarding the idol you need

>bolt of lighting jumps 30 yards from its target onto my ally, causing me to reload the fight for 6th time in a row

Wtf is this bullshit? Carnifex CAN LITERALLY WALK DIAGONALLY. THE FUCK?!

there is like 2 - 3 lunatics that cast doppelganger in the entire mall, just kill those first if they are that much of a problem, hell i don't think you need to fight even more than 1 at the same time

The most OP of abilities.

>mfw discovering plasma grenades and mines exist thanks to expedition
EVERYBODY IS BLOWING UP

Attached: 1507503162290.jpg (225x225, 16K)

no he can't, but i have seen a bug since the expansion that somebody was able to walk through my forcefield, it happened only once though

Carnifex is specifically a min-maxed PVP build.

Very wrong. There are two emp grenades on that map. You can find or buy HE grenades. Get behind a door, come out let a camera see you, get all the robots outside the door, open and close it to check, and once theyre all out there chuck an emp then the HE and then do what you do. If theres any left when they get unstunned, close the door.

>so I don't know if you can run out of psi in combat easily
[kills you in Chitinese]

Attached: Greater_psi_beetle_l.png (100x100, 14K)

What is your build in that webm? Looks like you're using survival instincts.

No better feeling

Attached: LrHCM43.png (387x161, 10K)

JKK, Coretech or Praetorian?

Attached: UDP0010_l.png (100x100, 20K)

Attached: Tip Toes Over My Fucking Traps.webm (1920x1066, 606K)

Coretech, by far.

coretech

of course

>savescumming
Disgusting.

that image unironically triggers me after silent isle

Cool and now I just got burst fired and killed by my own teammate from behind AHAHAHAHAAHA

Coretech or bust, baby. IRL I'd be Praetorian but papa needs that good tech from the employee coretech store.

Attached: 1564130316733.png (853x543, 19K)

This webm made me laugh hard for some reason

>hell i don't think you need to fight even more than 1 at the same time
you kill 1 and you pull ALL the lunatics on the second floor

Dodge and evasion are absolutely worthless if you don't have them maxed out at all times. I've had both hovering around 60-70% of the highest value I can get them and attacks miss me once in a blue moon.

Attached: 1393614859091.jpg (412x408, 40K)

even without the sports almanac I know where you are

not just him, ive seen other npcs do that

Nice, I was already leaning towards Coretech. Thanks zoners.

Attached: UDP0021_l.png (100x100, 21K)

70% crit chance with gloves at 4 AP per attack, 85% with kukri, that is without focus stim

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (2560x1336, 1.41M)

player can do this sometimes, too. wiggle past things between the corners.

Lads, let me share with you an inspiring tale of loyalty, betrayal, and revenge, in other words the story of a mission gone FUBAR.
A comedy in two acts.

Attached: Act I.png (1364x2991, 1.36M)

The fuck am I looking at here? I like spreadsheets.

Attached: 1454787717684.png (500x500, 504K)

thas how it works, mane

youre supposed to max your combat skills

Oddity shit or classic shit for exp? Explain your reasoning and show your work.

its the character builder site, google it since it's marked as spam here

Say goodbye to your teeth, trapnigger. Fight like a man and get your spinal cord ripped out.

thread ruined

any point to NOT taking psi

if you want an actual challenge

hp, skill points, feats

if you don't invest in it, it's a 25% HP penalty of course if you're playing on normal you already have 150% HP

Because "post apocalypse gives people super powers" is stupid and gay

Am I the only Tchort fag?

Attached: 1532978201031.jpg (534x640, 35K)

PSI makes the game pretty easy, so only if you want the challenge

>gas grenade and molotov the fuckers tryna kill hugo
>hugo immediately starts walking into the fire and gas after i save him nearly dying only being saved by me leaving the area so he unloads
what the fuck man

Can Sweep AoE crit?

Lads I wanna go full autismo crafting for the expansion, which weapon is the most fun to craft/customize or do the new expansion weapons make crafting shit now?

>not just having a higher initiative and then sniping him for +2000 crit damage

Attached: I seriously hope you don't know what can change the nature of a man.png (520x390, 95K)

Looks nice, but how does this build deal with crowds? One stun and you're dead

Free Drones are the best. Trust me goyem.

nah, even on dominating the 25% HP loss means nothing compared to the utility you get, especially with time manipulation.

Hahahaha! I resist their psi-cognitive interruption every time and hit them back with a LoC'd one guaranteed to crit.

Aw crap, Act II was too large. Three acts then!

Attached: Act II.jpg (1578x3741, 3.01M)

I'm only level 14 not capable of dealing insane damage yet.

punch a guy once or twice, he dies, get mps from it, move to next guy, repeat

top fucking kek

Shotguns or spears.

got the plasma grenade blueprint
it is now time, brothers

And the climactic conclusion.

Attached: Act III.png (1578x2218, 2.71M)

I was only level 15, bro.

I'm just taking Thought Control for the lore bits.

and the higher level stealth spells

Stealth into the middle of it and start punching with your 65 AP and basically endless movement points due to fancy foorwork.
Most enemies die with 2 hits.
When in danger use force field to get some distance to ranged fags and then get back into punching.

Where can I find the big ass savage's sigil since Yhingwar is too much of a oonga boonga to be peaceful to someone who doesn't chant flotssupmyass?

Im on the bus
I cant contain laughter
People are watching
Fuck

Not him, but I heard that spears have really limited customization. Haven't actually played with a spear yet

Aimed shot with a 8.6 mm reaper smart sniper rifle, which gives it another 41% damage increase on special skills, with an anatomically scanning scope, which gives it a 175% crit damage bonus, plus skills that increase your max crit damage bonus. You can do like 1500 damage to him with armor piercing ammo, easy.

preservation or investigation? was leaning towards investigation. Do I have to betray the cultists to get the cube or can I actually stay with them to the end?

DUHHH CALSSIC!!!! DUHHH BLASSIC!!???!!1 CLASSIC!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BUILD BUILD BUILD CLASSIC CLASSIC BUILD BUILD CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC BUILD CLASSIC I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING METRO STATION FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSIC BUILD BUILD ODDITY ODDITY ODITTY SCHIZOO ODDITY LOL ODDITY!!! CLASSIC!!1 CLASSICFAG!! LE HOPPER!!!! I AM CLASSICFAG!!!! NO ZONE ZONE ZONIES ZOOMERS GOING ZONIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE UNDERRAIL THREADS SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN DEPOT A YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM I'M A CLASSIC FAG ARENT I?? CLASSIC CLASSIC CLASSCI BUILD CLASSIC BUILD EXPEDITION EXPEDITION CLASSIC GRIND CLASSIC ODDITY EXPEDITION BUILD BUILD!!!!!!

You can choose what material it's made out of and whether or not it deals a fuck load of plasma damage or medium electricity damage.

I'm energy weapons spec'd. I don't have all the feats I need to deal 2k damage yet on a crit. But I'm getting there.

based

Interesting. Do you know what crafting skills are needed for that?

electrical sweeps are supposedly really strong against groups

The lunatics in utility station 7 are absolutely reaming my arsehole. Do I really need to kill all of them?

As long as you have Aimed Shot you can stack crit damage bonus just by weapon crafting.

how the fuck are you supposed to kill a naga
their resistances are so fucking high
I can't scratch them

>ZONE ZONE ZONIES ZOOMERS GOING ZONIES
holy shit

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 13K)

Get armor penetrative ammo bre. Run away bre. Use emps bre

Attached: 1538400127522.png (334x334, 122K)

I have aimed shot, practical physicist, and critical power. I don't have sharpshooter which will give me another 70% bonus to crit damage with it all stacking. I also could make a better plasma pistol.

oh lol, i have never seen this happen and i have 700+ hs in the game and i have used traps for most of my builds

>zoomers instead of zoners
0/10

Poetry jack

First time I'm hearing of that. Fucking sucked every time I used it for anything other than zapping evasion and dodge to zero.

by my guess it would take 20 mark 1 emps to drop one
haven't tested a mark 2
I'm a crossbow so armor piercing is out of the question

you need to kill faster, if they don't get to act (kill them or stun them) then npcs don't call their friends

whats the most UNGA build?

>Run the Gauntlet
nope, fuck you

AR tin can

>he can't adapt to any situation
fuckin' lol

heh what's the matter, min-maxing with gear?

yo niggers , vsync on or off for this
its default on so i was wondering if thats better

Attached: wyqga4[1].png (449x273, 265K)

Anything with sledgehammers.

Where can I find the seal for the savage who got SHARDED when Yngwar is a corpse?

Acid bolts bre. Electric bolts bre.

Look around in the village.

unironically swords

>pop all AP buffs and press flurry until you either kill everything in the room in one turn or you miss, pass turn and then die

does steadfast aim work with chem pistols
i'm asking this because all the other fucking PISTOL feats i got don't work with chem PISTOLS

shock 2s do no damage
I can't speak for corrosive acid bolts, but there is no fucking way I'm going to shoot a 1000 health enemy down with 14 damage acid bolts

It's even better now with focus fire specialization. No build comes close in being so forgiving.

Attached: 1556169550639.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

yeah

not really worth spending 2 STR for though. your crit bonus is a hard 100% outside of sharpshooter.

You're going to have to be more specific than that. There are three villages.

emp grenade, expose weakness, a bajillion energy machete flurries

just pick an Assault rifle, burst relevant feats get that str up on lvl up and be a heavy armor turret
use grenades liberally doesn't get more braindead than this

Attached: ARbuild.png (1358x601, 357K)

wew, after an hour trying, I finally did it

Attached: Underrail Screenshot 2019.08.02 - 22.15.23.01.png (1600x900, 968K)

The largest village, northwest.

>only 7 strength
Big mistake.

That's what lvl 4 and 8 are for son

i just stealthed, assassinated balor, looted his corpse, then ran

You'd be better off removing points from int or con.

I had to afk but this was a helpful post. Thank you user. I actually had a jackknife and vendored it but believe I can get it back. Power Fist and DLC won't be for a while yet but one step at a time

Attached: jumping spider.webm (568x320, 761K)

not even, I'm psi. I did some gay maze and then some floor puzzle and then said fuck this and reloaded to go do something more fun

Is using a silenced 5mm worth it?

Back in the days you could kill him by hoping in and out of the building. Was fun.

expedition ost is kino

Main screen theme is max comfy

>want to play
sledgehammer meleeman
>actually playing
pure psi for lore

Attached: ok.png (512x686, 14K)

>pure psi
cucked oddityfag

IKTF
I'm a lorelet because i refuse to play PSI, just seems so out of place lol

>iktf
>something completely opposite of that feel

Attached: so innocent and pure.png (105x225, 12K)

Most of the time it's the opposite where magic is shit and there you can only be sword guy

should i just kill the exiled muties? i'm not gonna lie to get them supplies

How will I know what it is? There's tons of them in the damn place.

got me red handed, sorry officer etc

>not playing heavy metal thought police to get lore and smashy smashy
Sledge is just melee, throwing, crafting anyway.

do you listen to the game's OST or outside music

Dammit man, I'm not sending you to dig through trashcans. Just look around and keep your eyes open.

>He doesn't know the exploit

Attached: Money Bags.png (978x626, 349K)

ANSWER ME N*GGERS

What muties? The ones in west depot? Just kill em, no consequences what so ever.

the ones in the expansion

I like the music, but one can only take so much. I have some youtube music in the background.

Bre, I cannot figure out what the thing is if i don't know what it looks like unless it's something specific in an area filled with other sigils just like it.

ye kill them, easiest solution

Game OST if I'm playing normally, outside music if I'm just fucking around in the game.

>shock freeze shock fear shock ...
I love playing psi

Attached: 1564343212502.png (278x354, 58K)

>went in blind and did full psi because I thought it would give me access to a bunch of neat stuff to work with
>reality is you have a bunch of spells and only get to cast two or three max a turn
>I get one shot on the first turn of any encounter and I have to exploit force field and walls to survive
>die instantly to literally any trap
So this is what it feels like to be a terrified mage in a world full of rape gangs with guns

turns out you can switch off the power box to bait the guard away

>how the fuck are you supposed to kill a naga
take away his welfare

Ah hell I give up.
It's a fuckhuge cenotaph in the middle of the goddamn village with the sigil on it.

>cast two or three max a turn
thats literally all you need though.

Telling you man just kill them. They're worthless to you.

It Gets Better.

feels sloppy to mow down a bunch of muties

>>reality is you have a bunch of spells and only get to cast two or three max a turn
You stack your ap points up with adrenaline and your psi points up with feats and equipment and reduce ap and psi point cost through your gear, through drugs, and through feats.

>regularly 4+ enemy encounters
>even with full psi the only spell that can kill an enemy in one turn that I have is MIND FIST
>has a cooldown
Nah, you're lying or playing on easy. I just got to depot A and I had to reload against the acid dogs like 5 times because 4 of them just charge me the moment I open the door. That's not even taking into account the fuckfest it is when the enemy has psi as well. I fought some random lunatics in a tunnel and that was near impossible as well, I had to focus fire their psi punchman while getting pelted by infinite range icicles that kill me in 3-4 hits. Any time they get any sort of cc or stun off on me in any encounter I've had so far it's a guaranteed death.

I listen to ASMR while speedrunning the early sections with a new and shiny build

Why would you ever use exploits like this when cheat engine exists?
if you want to be a cheater do it properly.

my friends I have finally acquired energy weaponry. I shall investigate how it fares coupled alongside mental psi magic and see if it's a cool build or not.

Attached: 20190802191425_1.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

What is the exploit?

Good luck & report your findings

>Watch me swoosh on over

Something odd about this build. Can't put my finger on it.

>1280x720

>help rail station take care of the faceless and track down the acid hunters
>0 credits
>incapacitate a psi beatle and talk to some hobo
>400+200 coins
WTF I love tchort now?

Crip walk like a G

If only you knew the POWER of the dark side.

Because using something built in the game, even if its a bug. Feels more satisfying than using 3rd party software.

Go to Ray's Jet Ski
Take the parts out of the Freighter Jet Ski
Buy the Jet for 4k Charons or less if you have good merch
Find the most expensive parts
Put the expensive parts inside the Freighter Jet Ski
Sell to Ray for a 5-15k Charon profit.

you get coins from the mayor guy if you don't tell him you're from SGS
and a bonus if you save buzzer

tfw STRlet

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

can I say fuck SGS and become a loyal tchortist?

you don't want to raise that anyways
its essentially bait

incendiary/magnesium grenades save my ass so much, love them

Where else has people seen the weeaboo Aran ambush you? So far I only know of the rail crossing station and your house basement in core city. Neither has the faggot come give me his sword and armor.

Just cause you're psi doesn't mean you shouldn't be using grenades/traps/stealth/setup. Bear traps are 0 skill, and you should invest a couple points into throwing to up hit chance with throwables. The harder difficulties require you to use everything you have at your disposal. Also lunatics aren't meant to be fought before depot A.

Is that normal that I can't kill a single robot in gms compound on domination? IRC I was able to kill them on hard.

how do you sell jet skis to ray?

Just talk to him. There is an dialogue option always available.

what the FUCK are these crabs bros
youtube.com/watch?v=P9_VINMmsus

depends on your build but generally yeah, i stealth by them most of that time

>that one faggot bot that literally sits right next to the trap door on dominating

>Wasn't sure how I would handle the rats and M'lan ratula with my first time psi build
>actually just completely shit all over them, zero effort

So this is the power of psionics..

Damn, this bastard's sturdy as shit.

Attached: 20190802193704_1.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

>oddityfag
theres your problem, underleveled virgin

Sledges can do it if you get a decent heavy armor early. Their gun hits for a puny 12-15 even on DOM.

Gott'em

Use this wisely.
/classic/i
/oddity/i

I thought this too but you can get perfectly good Persuasion without any Will, you just have to use Mercantile, the 20% synergy more than makes up for the ~10% penalty to persuasion from 3 Will. It won't be as cheap as it is for a pure Psion, but it's definitely doable without crippling your build. If you play on Hard/Dominating Mercantile is basically mandatory anyway if you don't want to spend years hauling shit around to sell.

Intimidation is pretty useless and tons of items boost it anyway.

Attached: tumblr_m8shsbQdNl1qa7n5e.gif (500x388, 376K)

hahaha the retarded chink buckles under his loneliness

Shoul

Attached: underrail.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

nice
hows the fishing in hell's gut?

Neat ass fish but the essential blue eel is kinda hard to fish for.

when it comes to psi and lore, do you need a certain amount of points in will/any psi stat or does just having psi alone do it? I'm quite the lorefag

WILL so high that no one but a pure psi will have it, and a good amount of points poured into every single psi school.

this kills the crab

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Agility really got some advantages in this expac.

Attached: Parkour Fighting.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I think you need 7 will for most of the monolith checks
I can't confirm that for any of the later game will checks, wait around for another answer from someone who has actually done a psi build.

damn, guess I gotta do pure psi next run
would effective will work?

>pepe silvia
nice

You really don't need more than 8 con, since you'll likely be wearing metal armor anyway and be nearly invincible form that.

>I think you need 7 will for most of the monolith checks
No. That's plain false. You need 7 for the first, it only keeps increasing from there. Goes up to 10, even higher in Expedition.

Attached: Parkour Fighting2.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

effective yes
for checks, effective skill always works I believe. you can make 10 agility checks with 7 base by wearing cave hopper boots and overcoat, then eating a cave hopper steak. I don't know of any ways to get effective will though.

JOIN MY THREAD MUTTS

nice
isn't there a new drug that gives will? was it dude's brew? I can check in a sec, just started the game
you can get the tchortist robe that gives will too, right? unless it's one of the NPC only ones but the wiki doesn't say it is

Tchortist Noble robe gives a +1, but nothing else. You have to commit to psi for dat sweet lore.

>isn't there a new drug that gives will?
Nope.

dudes brew grants second sight, which is a bonus to perception. I haven't seen a way to increase will, I think you can boost every stat except will. could still be incorrect, I know very little about psi builds. sorry.
there may be a robe that does so, been months since I've been at that section of the game

PLEASEJ OIN >>472719835 retards NOW cia faggots

I'm stuck in the gray army base, is there is nothing i can do to progress? I'm only level 11 so it feels i'm not supposed to be here yet, i can't pass any check to go pass through the dudes. I'm in the first block still, trying to figure out how to get to the north exit, but it is blocked by a guard. I don't have enough lockpick or agi for the other shet

ah, neat
thanks for confirmation, I'll note that for my eventual psi run

I can see this getting patched hard.

dress up in a grey uniform and feign that you have an itchy throat when they approach you

Cool exploit. Blue transitions used to do the same, then last year Styg finally noticed and patched it.

Is this game actually good or is it another episode of "obscure game Yea Forums pretends to like because simply for being obscure and not popular"?

Attached: 1559636588431.jpg (680x591, 93K)

He asked for braindead i gave him braindead.
Don't lose sleep over it.

actually good
if you like fallout 1 and 2 that is
its basically just those games set underground in a metro

Hold the line!
This flank shall not break!

Attached: 20190802233904_1.jpg (1024x768, 303K)

Its good if you like wRPGs.

I don't recall a single moment of my playtime where I thought I was having fun, but I've put 30 hours in and plan to put in more.

Not working, i did have to kill one of them for an uniform

Oh man
Not even close
Ahah
Ah
*Coughs blood*

Attached: 20190802234154_1.jpg (1024x768, 255K)

Just started playing a couple days ago, it's actually fucking fun. Starting out with guns is pretty rough, and it's really easy to gimp yourself early on not knowing how shit works, and being slammed face first into the wall of information you need to learn. But I'm in Depot A right now, which is apparently some sort of milestone in the early game, and I'm really getting the hang of it, and loving it. The crafting just seems amazing, and I wish more RPG's were like it.

This is quite possibly the most tenacious enemy I've ever fought in the game. I mean, you have to be to come back to life for a second fight.

C'mon, you bastard, I can do this all day!

Attached: 20190802201045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 319K)

Their crossbow users are impossible to defend against without losing a bunch of troops.

>Yea Forums pretends to like because simply for being obscure and not popular
If you're not a complete newfag you can usually tell.

There is a way
Crossbowfags will automatically aim for you if you stand upfront
I can Force Field myself and take cover
Since crossbowfags cannot attack me, they will walk up close and try to attack me
Either they get riddled to death upon approach, or I bashed their heads in

>he doesnt have the Torch
Blow him the fuck up bre.
Ive gone over 400 hours. Its good bre.

does aimed shot apply to shotguns? im trying to make a rude shotgun girl

Wait a second, are you fucking punching it to death? You absolute mad lad.

no

nope

It's deliberately for patricians and autists only. Normies and casuals stay far away.

this game is in my top 4

The tricky part is surviving the initial encounter. You are essentially forced to expose yourself to potential hits.

I heard you're on a timer for expedition. Does that entail anything important or can I ignore it?

I seem to remember craftable knives that has multiple on hit bleed effects back when the game was still early access, have they removed this?

Best shotgun perks: Snipe > aimed shot > crippling strikes > split spare
Don't listen to the other anons

it has to be this way

Attached: 2222.png (568x58, 33K)

Look in a locker first you idiot.

>Wait a second, are you fucking punching it to death?
You know it.
Godman janitor equipment is for pussies, my friend. I'd much prefer to beat and wrestle leviathans to death.

Attached: 20190802201901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

give build

fuck yeah, man
rock on

Adding to this question can you leave the Black Sea and not have that timer advance if there is one? I want to go back and level up some more.

I think it's only for the invasions of natives but I could be wrong. you can either wipe them the fuck out or upgrade your defenses, I heard there's naval mines in the south east maybe? that you can put around the camp

if I'm wrong I'd love to be corrected so I can know for sure too, fuck being on a timer for this shit

This is getting stupid.

Attached: underrail_2019_08_03_06_21_59_785.jpg (1920x1080, 962K)

yes, Ethan is kind enough to stop time in the black sea when you leave. You don't even have to ask him, he just knows.

jokes aside yes it does stop when you leave for core

Here you go. You can swap out Blitz for whatever you want, I'm struggling to find a use for it in the Endgame. Still neat to have for when I run out of AP, though. The initiative is nice too. This is two levels below my current run, though. It was made before the expac. I got improved unarmed combat as soon as I leveled up.

Attached: Jarek.png (1415x802, 879K)

How did you end up pulling the entire crew? Should only have to deal with them a few at a time...

Well, someone has to take the hits and the beating for the squishies
Someone has to stand there and hold the line
As long the savages are not attacking my squishy allies, in the end you will survive

I have an uniform already man, i run out of lockpicks looking through all these lockers

Entire island getting agroed the moment I shoot. That on top of the fact that I can't kill even one of those goliaths even with granpa's help.

How the hell are goliaths spawning there? Are you on dominating?

Just picked the game up after all the hype, at character creation now and no idea what build to go.

Whats the best noob build?

Attached: 1546988521037.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Yes.

Didn't happen to me, but I had a plasma pistol which made things a lot easier than what you have to deal with.

I have a stealthy SMG build, but I want a secondary weapon for silent takesdown.
What's the best weapon for me? Are silenced smgs better than silenced pistols for takedowns?

tin can assault rifle build

Attached: 2ydVrAB.png (700x392, 29K)

This is where you quit then my dearest user, there is no way of doing this aside from stack a lot of molotovs and max out throwing

firearm pistols in general are kinda shit just use a silenced smg

Thanks.

What's best? I'm thinking steel cat but I'd like to know more

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-233509_Firefox.jpg (1433x510, 170K)

Getting Doctor that would be a big waste. I'd drop Aimed Shot for it or Fast Metabolism.

Don't know anything about assault builds. Assault rifle builds rely more on burst than aimed shot, correct?

Probably the impala. The craftable ones are usually made to be the superior option.

>none of them have a circular wave amplifier
>or a high efficiency module

I just managed to agro just one of them with arbalest so maybe I can savescum my way through. The grandpa probably can kill goliath one by one.

Elemental psionics and muddle your way through.

Take my advice, savescumming for hours isn't how you supposed to play a game, just tonne down to hard man, it is hard enough

Their crossbow guys fucking SUCK with accuracy
I have only 60 effective evasion and they almost always miss

Welp guess i have no other choice other than beat my way through 40 enemies in the gray base. *Unzips caltrops* See you folks in a few hours

>playing on easy

on normal

Well they hit the aegis troops enough on dominating to be a problem. Whereas the melee savages just keep shutdown by bear traps.

steamcommunity.com/app/250520/discussions/0/350543389011336163/#c350543389012268685

heres the guide for the general build there
but take fast metabolism not doctor later

I already cleared game on hard. It should get better once I get the real weapon.

LOL!
no, bitch is dead

Yeah save scumming is absolutely necessary in dominating. You should get used to it. Death crawlers can pretty much one shot most builds. A lot of things are capable of one shotting.

Well shit I wish there was something in between because hard gets too easy after Carnifex.

I think they made hard harder, i don't remember having this much difficulty but a lot of fucking areas have a ton of enemies and it is being hard as fuck to overpower them even with OP guns, you just cant beat down a whole pack of psi beetles when a single one of them attuned can fuckmurder your corpse raw if left without being cced

No, it isn't you are just bad, once you cleared dominating once you can ironman all the way up to DC without problems, DC is shit though and i personally wouldn't attempt to ironman, no idea about the dlc haven't got to it yet

You should be able to solve this

Steel Cat.

- Impala has a higher crit chance, but normal crit damage bonus. It can use 5mm (weak) or 7.62mm (medium damage).
- Jaguar has low crit chance, but normal crit damage bonus. I can use 5mm (weak) or 7.62mm (medium damage).
- Jackrabbit has normal crit chance and normal crit damage bonus. It has low range and can only use 5mm (weak).
- Steel Cat, norm crit chance and a bigger crit damage bonus. It can use 7.62mm or 8.6mm. Using the big caliber barrel does more damage, but costs more AP.

Godddamn it, i didn't want to murder so many people needlessy

Attached: not like this....jpg (1726x1046, 542K)

What stats do I need for energy/chemical focused build?

>he plays normal and uses psi
whats it like on easy mode?

>(((large-nosed)))

Attached: hmm.jpg (1700x1080, 350K)

Here's how you consistently do this quest on DOMINATING with enough PER and stealth which you should have as xbow char
>stealth to island east where the dead guy is
>wait by shroom for stacks to go away
>pull rats to the island with something not too noisy
>stealth all the way to the cargo

Attached: 1564394626466.png (768x768, 322K)

Int, Dex, Per, Agi.

>stealth
actual faggot spotted

Should I mix and match chem pistols, plasma pistols and electroshock pistols or focus on one? If I can't go full crit because of other feat commitments is it worth it to even bring plasma for single target damage?

come back latter, i always skip it until i'm done with depot A, depends on the build on how soon you can return, for example if i went psi i try to come back when i have enrage at least

but just a few pointers, use silent attacks, explosions trigger the whole island, bullets from the starting area will not trigger the whole area but only from that place, if you move closer than that little island it will reach the rest of the beetles

you can also assasinate beetles if you are quick enough and have some stealth, you just need to make sure you kill them in a single turn or that you stun them then kill them before the stun ends, and obviously them being out of sight from other beetles

I swear, Stygg needs to explain true sight one day. It's so inconsistent.

Attached: 20190802210723_1.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Chem & Laser, sitting in a tree, C-R-I-T-I-N-G

Is enemies vision directional?

depends on your build, but usually yo go chem pistols or laser/plasma, but i guess a crit focused build could use both

Dude quest is being a blast, i never laughed so much, is expedition full of well crafted quests?

yes but they do have perception of their surroundings, you can't enter stealth by being behind them but if you are already on stealth they will take much longer to see if you are behind them and you can get closer to them

wasnt the last time the cheat engine was updated like 2 years ago?

dlc is based
simple as

How do you deal with the auto turrets at Depot A?

Is there any other way to see stealthed enemies other than spam a million flares or have high perception?

How is Bison leather? Looks kind of nice and seems effective.

Detection Goggles.

tribals with nothing but a sledgehammer seem to smash them in just fine

>enemies right at the entrance to an area

do they go away eventually and reset

If you have high enough hacking you can turn them at the ternminal at the lower right when you enter depot A from the wormhole. Otherwise they have short range and are vulnerable to emp grenades.

any point to letting Cornell live?

2/11/19

They don't, enjoy always going last and dying unless you got a shield emitter on during that railroad east part/spoiler]

Fuck should I take a perk to reduce armor penalty for my psi character? I have 33 movement poits which my psi beetle shield armor and I have 68 with rathound regalia. How do I get my ms for the armor to not be so bad?

is it worth it to take body horror if you dont have alot of will or constitution to begin with?

You can usually enter from another way almost every time and still deal with it.

if you are psi you can use forcefield, the placement marker will be darker where there is something on stealth since you can't place it there

Nimble and/or Sprint, though even then the penalty jump from light sets to medium stuff is pretty significant.

So does the 20% base crit damage bonus plasma has over laser not end up amounting to much once you've got practical physicist/critical power and sharpshooter? Is it all made up by the much lower AP cost of laser?

Focus on one. You can't have the best of all the pistol worlds.

dammit, guess I need to stock up on emps though I wish the stun lasted longer considering what you use them against have so much resistance.

They can be outranged with several weapons like laser pistols

you can also side step them with the lower wall closer to the door, just walk close to the wall until the combat starts and just peek around the corner/shoot until they are dead

>Cant recycle natives weapons
Goddamm it

You should be glad they stopped you from something so boring as picking up and scrapping all those weapons

>shotgun shells are that expensive
niggers

But I enjoy maintaning weapons and crafting

to be fair 100 shells will last you a long fuckin time

There's just a lot of them

Let's say I have the opportunist feat. If I incapacitate someone with mental breakdown and then burst them, do I get the 25% damage bonus on all bullets, or only the first one?

All of them. That's why the Suppressive Fire + Opportunist combo works.

lol, no

Plasma pistols outcrit everything else in the game, save Psychosis psi.

>get excited to play crpg i never finished
>start up underrail, do whatever build that might be fun
>get 45 minutes in
>uninstall from boredom
literally like the 8th time; when does it get fun and feel like i'm actually playing an RPG.

take add medication and then play the game

Any way to respec? I remember doing it with cheat engine but that table is outdated now.

never. Sorry, champ. Some people just don't enjoy these games and should just stick to games more their speed.

>he plays above 1 or 2 speed
ok, youre gay and have adhd, we get it

t. someone who's definition of rpg is skryim

I just can't get into the aesthetics/atmosphere at all.
Played through all of the old fallouts, and other CRPGs; this one just feels so bland right off the bat. You talk to maybe 4 people in the first hour and the rest is walking around metro tunnels.

>people say merch is garbage
>it's literally the only way I find 150-160 quality goods
fuck you guys, we jew now

Attached: merch.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

>oddity
disregarded

then you just don't like it. It's retarded to force yourself to play something you don't like.

I loved BG2 but would put a nail through my dick before I ever finish BG 1

How the FUCK does everyone know who Bob is?

Attached: underrail_2019-08-03_00-55-05.png (319x145, 72K)

ching chong nip nong, retard.

You mad yet?

Attached: oddity.jpg (650x690, 89K)

Get past the starting area before leveling judgement dipshit

nobody ever said its garbage, they just say it isn't needed, and it really isn't, with components in the 110 - 130 range you already have shit good enough to take on tchort on dominating, so anything above that is just overkill, so you are basically just using mercantille so you have to sell less shit, but lets be honest if you took points into judaism you are clearly going to pick up every single piece of trash you find so you can sell it for shekels

t. fat mutt who cant get out of the cia headquarters without raping his fat wife

I'm glad I did; this is the first dude I ever saw who sold a fucking psi muffler.

I don't know though; the point of skills are to make you better at fighting shit. Seems to me crafting cosmically overpowered gear is the best points to damage ratio available, especially if you have high Will to only have to put like 45 points in it or whatever.

>it isn't married
what a shock

HAVE SEX

what the absolute fuck am i supposed to do about crawlers
I have motion tracking night vision goggles
I have antidotes
the moment it poisons me it just yeets out of existence and then when i cure the poison it just goes again and re-yeets i literally can't do anything

I haven't finished the first one yet, is the sledge a workable build? I wanted to wear heavy armor and beat shit to death, preferably without psi.

Flares
Molotovs
Bear traps
Caltrops
Not being dumb
Etc

no i literally don't understand what's happening
do they actually just disappear when they do that animation where they curve to the ceiling or are they stealthing and my perception is jsut weak

I thought as much. Is steadfast aim worth dropping? It seems like a big investment when I'm mostly going to be getting my crits off of aimed shot.

its not about damage, its more about utility, by the point you get those components you probably have more than enough damage, but those points could have been used into other useful shit like stealth or traps or other things, its not bad but its kinda overkill by that point

it doesn't mean that its not worth to take, there are many builds that actually have points to spare

they fuck off to somewhere near out of your direct sight, when they jump to the ceiling you will probably find them around the nearest corner or some shit like that, but always at a distance where they can get to you while stealthed on a single turn

Do you want to make use of point shot? Get it so you get a pretty great chance at getting crits.

I certainly do, and my defense is built around energy shield + power management so I want the Big Dick shields.

If not a high will dude, yeah, it's a LOT of points and a LOT in crafting to hit those numbers

I feel like I can make use of point shot regardless. It's just the 2 strength putting me off of steadfast. I'm thinking I'll use chem as my main weapon and CC along with throwing, and then get some big dick damage with plasma aimed shots for single targets and three pointer for groups.

What would you do if there were an online/multiplayer Underrail?
I think I'd give low level rookies through dangerours areas, like crawler territories

I would enjoy trolling, scamming, and betraying other if given the opportunity. Usually what I enjoy most from MMOs/multiplayer.

>I would enjoy trolling, scamming, and betraying other if given the opportunity.
So basically a bandit

Could use some build advice.

The idea is to be a tin-can sledger with some girthy psi tele-punches. Was thinking I could sit in Survival Instincts easily with Stoicism/Conditioning/Heaviest Armor I can find.
Might even drop the sledge and stick to punching things with Force Emission.

Could a build like this handle Dominating, or would it be lacking damage? Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot (56).png (1920x1080, 137K)

See ya tomorrow, Bob. :)

Naval jousting

Attached: 1548056512691.jpg (400x400, 18K)

do flares do anything for detection if i already have night vision goggles?

>oddityfag
kys

>kill rat king
>walk back to camp
>as soon as I zone a deathstalker one-shots me
what the fuck

Fellow metal hammer psychokinesis wizard here
Survival instincts are okay, not really that important, for me at least, but still useful
>Dirty kick
Both hammer and mind punch hits like a truck, I dont see a point of it

>Agility 3
If you gonna be a tin can, you will lack mobility, Sprint is magic for a tin can, personally I'd not see myself playing without
You want Chemistry to craft TNT, molotovs, Magnesium grenades and flashbangs

I'm currently playing in dominating, there were some difficulties but I'm already level 18
I think your build is fine, but I'd like to see it tested

Fellow *bRAAPPPPPPPPP SHITS ON YOUR FACE FAT MUTT* *BRAPPP*

Flares will automatically reveal anything in it's radious when touches the floor
Or than that, I dunno

you couldn't do it "easily", but you could do it. I did basically what you're describing but with a full psi build with less armour, and it worked. its really fucking funny being completely immune to mechanical damage, just strolling through bandit camps like the fucking terminator

Attached: URDR.png (485x446, 19K)

the blue guys are breaking my naga statue what do

>4
>dude stfu classic is shit
no you faggot *whap*
>NO NO NO I WAS JOKING NO MOMMY REEE
*WHAP WHAP WHAP* *ZIP* YOURE GETTING IT NOW BOY
>NO PLEASE *BRRAPPP*
HEH.. I LIKE IT DIRTY *SCHLOORP LGLOORP * *WHAP WHAP*

>AAUGHHT ITS DEEP IT HURTS RARAHGHGG *FPFFFFFT*
*SLAP SLAP SLAP WHAP GLOORP* MH YEAH *PANTE FLY

OFF* *FLIES UP AND LANDS ON YOUR FACE* TAAASTE

>NO NO NO--
MY SALTY BEEAAAN JUUUICE *BBRRAAAP PFFTTHHHT*
nON ONO NO *GOES IHTO COMA* *WAKES UP 20 YEARS LATER WITH FAMILY DEAD* NO NO NO WHY WOULD YOUR EEEEE NMOMMMY NOOOOO PLEASE I WANT MOMMY BACK *RUNS OFF TO FIND MY MOMMY* *ENDS UP SUCKED INTO YOUR BRAPHOLE*

>NO NO NO ITS SO DARK I NEED HELP *SMACK* *WET NOISE*

reminder to report and not respond

actual mental breakdown

Dont reply to him.

BEATS THE FUCJ OUT OF YOU WHAP WHAP WHAP*
>NONO J9 PLEASE STOP I DIDNT MEAN IT

*SMACK SMACK* *ZIIP* FUCK YOU FAGGIT *KICKS YOUR TEETH IN* ODDITY US SHIT SO ILL SHIT ON YOU FAGGOT CIA CHAAIRTY FAGGOT *SMACKS * *GLOOORP
>NONO ITSBWET INSIDE STOPPP WHY ARE YOUR PANTS OFF WHIRRR NOOO
*SLRRROOPPRR PLOP* TASTE
>NOOO
*MYYYYYY
>NONO STO-
SALTY BEAAAN

JUUUIIICE *BRAAAPPP* *PHFFT*

says the classicuck.

>hes never had deep dish pizza pie

ok we get it youre a skinny basedboy i understand lmao

>hes never taken a fat bite of pizza pierino and tasted the tomato ketchup mixed with delicious cheese dripping down your mouth before grease splatters on you from the bite

ok i get it youre poor and european lmao no need to brag LOL

sent from my android

I guess I'm the new rat king now.
There is nothing I can do to leave this area.

Attached: stuck.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

this is literally what happens when you use mental breakdown on someone
vote no to psionics

Cant you simply run away and let the rathounds do their thing?

>hes seething this hard
i could kick your ass little boy *rolls up sleeve* come at me WJAP WHAP WHAP

Does this game allow me to have my main weapon be throwing knives?

Attached: 4C6F89FA-25A9-478B-B374-50CEFE588530.png (600x575, 740K)

As soon as I enter the zone I get put in combat and die.

yes but youll suck

yes

...Cant you even survive a single round of Crawler attacks?

Yep

>shoot death stalker 3 times with acid pistol
>0 damage
>what the fuck are they immune to acid?
>i was clicking on the wall it was behind the whole time

>run away from zone
>complete half the game
>come back to the area two months later
>Initiative: 20 + 19 - 1000 = -961
Thanks, devs.

can't you just press enter immediately to initiate combat first, then firebomb yourself while you wait for your rats?
or did you leave the zone after already being in combat earlier?

don't you have any morphine on you or another drug that might help?

So... whats the point of Jet Ski inventory?
Just to help you carry more stuff?

I didn't run away from the crawler it just happened to path on top of the door as I left I guess?
no
even if I craft ancient rathound armor it still does 80% of my hp on the first swing sometimes
you can't enter combat when you zone, and even if I could I get spotted by the crawler the second I enter

I think I need to just keep entering until it rolls 4 misses on me. Or make a new character.

yes they are more effective

Why not just cheat? Unless you have something against that kinda thing.

oh fuck i sold bob's armour
can i just take any protectorate guy's armour and have bob's pass on

How do I cheat.

>no fast travel
dropped.

Yeah, you will pass if you have bob's ID equipted and enough persuation

Cheat engine. There's a script that makes you invincible. Use that to get out.

Thanks for the story, I'm restarting on hard, better now than later. Fuck domination.

Yeah, I like to keep a set of heavy mechanical/bio armor in it to wear while doing water combat, and also keep some backup supplies in it for those long trips

Is Black Arrow worth spending another point in str?

Question: If Jet Ski durability goes 0 set, I sink?
Insta-death?

yes

now I got some pretty bad malware to deal with

It has fast travel just like in morrowind

how? cheat engine isn't exactly hard to find on not-suss websites

Karma for cheating

you can easily craft a half-decent rifle at like level 10 that'll be better than black arrow purely because of how you can mod rifles, and the fact that black arrows crit modifier is 85

is paranoia any use against death stalkers on hard if I have 5 perception?

I'd take paranoia for the initiave only desu, but sure it helps

Corecity has shit merchants. Except the 3 oligarchs.

wheres the links to the working cheat tables? at least the invinc one saves got fucked (yes im a retard)

How do I repair my jet ski?

what exactly am i supposed to do for this stealing the energy shields shipment quest?
I got the keycard that opens the warehouses but I can't find any of them that hold energy shields

Attached: 1.png (1366x768, 146K)

its a single item with a cardboard box icon

They're on a shelf in the second storage room from the left.

It's an item that looks like a box, much like the Lost Cargo

Attached: 652636_b.jpg (700x1940, 362K)

yes
also time manipulation and metathermics (ice powers)

ladelmangang

vehicle repair kits
you can buy them at the rig or from ray
they're fucking expensive

Attached: mental breakdown.png (627x285, 36K)

does doctor pouch reduce ap cost off all drugs like focus steam and irongut or only health hypo

How much should spend in stealth as a sniper?

all drugs
I'm at 80 and with my stealth boosting gear I can move where ever in most cases. like 160 effective, 200 with my cloaking device.

Thanks m8
So I should not get in fights, since it damages my jet ski, right?

plasma pistol has the high eff. module

I try to avoid some fights, but it's no big deal if you do get into one, even with pirates throwing grenades the Aegis Patroller takes little damage
you can fight savages just fine, their crossbows usually just do substantial damages to jets if they crit
I dunno what jet you have, if you're still with the junk or scrap, avoid fighting if possible

>he didn't get max rep with the faceless

>he kissed the tunnel niggers' asses after all they've done

Reminder to kill all tunnel niggas and tunnel nigga lovers in any and every way you can: drug them, burn them, blast them, bury them, drown them, choke them, gas them, dissolve them, vaporize them, crush them, stab them, and shoot every last one.

Attached: 20190607082804_1.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Scrap
Spear, hammer, and the big guys are a threat
Crossbow natives are a nuissance due the poision
And the shamans are their own thing, wicked

this music puzzle is fucking crazy, its easily worse than the mutagen puzzle
i almost feel like i must be missing a document somewhere, is the only stuff you need that basic music theory explanation email and the emails containing the keys, as well as the guy who made the ciphers explanation of """how to solve it?"""
i feel like i'm going insane
WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS LONG ASS OCTAVE KEY
I GET WHAT THE FIRST THREE NUMBERS ARE, THEY'RE THE OCTAVE NUMBERS OF EACH OF THE THREE BLOCKS, BUT WHAT DO THE REST OF THE FUCKING NUMBERS M E A N

who sells napalm

Is it better to ignore Psychosis on a pure Psi character? I run out of Psi absurdly fast.

I meant from a jet ski combat standpoint, unless you're right next to land, the only natives that will really do anything to you are the ranged guys. the crossbow guys are assholes, but the shamans can be killed with one mark 3 frag from your jet on hard

GENERAL MERCHANTS

IT GETS MORE MANAGEABLE WITH THE DOCTORS BELT, AS WELL AS CRAFTED ITEMS THAT REDUCE PSI COST/INCREASE MAX PSI

here you go

Attached: cipher key.jpg (1228x200, 52K)

the weapon stores guys have a chance for it
I imagine you'd have a higher chance at finding some with mercantile checks, It's pretty rare though
I have 8 and I'm level 22. I've bought it whenever I have seen it in shops. it's pretty infrequent

WAIT I JUST FOUND AN EMAIL WITH TEXT THAT NEEDS TO BE DECODED
SHIT I THINK I MISSED THIS
I WILL READ THIS IF I GIVE UP, THANK YOU

formatting fixed it

It becomes of no consequence in the mid-game.

Soon you'll be the Perfect Being beyond Godmen, Leviathans, and Faceless.

Attached: 20190731012500_1.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

fuck the native raids
I have the mines, the naga, the turret and they're fucking with me hard still
fucking hell, man
where'd my guys shield emitters fucking go? I didn't trade those fucks to the pirates, what the fuck, man
fuck you styg I'll brute force this and steal all the native cocaine off their fucking charred corpses when I'm done with this shit

Just started, never played an iso before and am getting my ass kicked, thinking I might restart with a more cohesive build plan. Any recommendations for a first timer?

God damn, Styg if you're going to make the AI on dominating smart. At least make the allies you play with just as smart.
Coretechs I work for keep running into my traps.

>psi build
>naga protectors
wtf. even implosion doesn't work correctly

I hate when crossbows peak in and out in the same turn
So fucking bothersome

Got bored of my metal hammer wizard, for now
I want to start my own psi monk
I'm not sure if it Dominating or Hard

Im gravitating towards hard, since this is my first time being a monk

nagas are impossible unless you have an unwashed mass of sledgehammer wielding tribals to pair against them

they have crazy damage resist but they are slow as shit and can't do much about shock+punch+force field+stasis
also emp grenades are your friend if you are fighting multiple since they will stun for multiple turns

psi monk is not very good at dominating

whats a good level to go on expedition? just before deep caves?

being slow is fine if there arent two of them at once

Yeah thats what I though, thanks for confirming
Hard it is

did I mess up by going to the deep caverns at level 15

i recommend around 14-16.

yes

as long as you don't try to be a jack of all trades everything is viable
your starting stats should have multiple 3s and at least one 10 or you are probably doing something wrong
also psi is the easiest shit in the world since they can basically do everything with no downsides

I'm still not done with Foundry, Core City and I'm 14

Use EMP, freeze one, proxy implosion punch, kite.
They really aren't that bad.

You're going "miss out" on being at the recommended level in one of those areas. Just go where you feel you should be.

>freeze one
cute idea but they resist it everytime

do you not have 200 in every psi skill?
they hardly ever resisted me

currently at 4.4k stygian coins on normal
can i stop caring about picking up drops now?
trying to jew everything is extremely annoying

still resists it. are you playing on easy or something?

hard
you need 3k charons per super steel plate which are required to make the good leather armors
otherwise probably not unless you want a fancy jetski

I have become the ultimate bare-knuckle skull smasher.

Now, what to spend my last veteran feat on.

Attached: 20190803002157_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

I unchecked this shit and still got fucked in the ass last time. I guess no cheat engine for me. I can't spend another 40 minutes formatting.

Attached: cheat engine.png (499x387, 28K)

My first Psi monk ever, on hard
I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm excited

Attached: 20190803042842_1.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

you need to max dex dude
drop str or will or both

Jojo, you motherfucker.

Is there a single build that's good at dominating?

are there stealthy enemies in expedition?

>you can also get time magic with this
If only this game could be balanced to have time stop in it.

Attached: 1564776009373.png (325x300, 60K)

Spiders.

I'm not, I'm just using psychokinesis
To be fair, TM doesnt sound too alluring to me, never use it
I really like psychokinesis

high con psichosis stealth

>37 hp after taking the purple pill
Oh BOY this gonna be a ride

you just take it for the haste buff and maybe the reduce all cooldowns by 1 spell

Nah, I'm good
It's hard difficulty, I'm fairly sure I can breeze it

how can I get the camp more supplies? I'm about out of everything except jet skis. I can't bandage yahota at all because I don't have the doctor feat. this is suffering. the next attack will be it for me for sure, and yahota will die in one hit, so I will lose the greatest defense asset I have left.

Tranq psicuck here, what to pick?

Attached: watdo.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

well I'm getting close
kind of

Attached: poisoned.png (1920x1080, 1020K)

Meditation, no discussion

Current level, already chosen feats, and skill levels please.

If you have hacking you can turn on the turrets and naga guardian. On normal/hard they should carry you. Never found a way to replace resources I have to pirates/muties though so your best bet is do the aforementioned, set traps, and go commit genocide on the ooga boogas asap

*Resources I gave to the pirates/muties

I'm out senpaitachi.
Only hit me 3 times and didn't poison me.

Attached: free.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Attached: feats.png (1920x1080, 216K)

Nice!
Dont fuck up again

the naga died during that last attack, the blue guys are crazy
at least I have a load of vitality powder now
I don't want yahota so low, I wish styg programmed it that she heals after leaving the zone, because I am unable to do this
did I lose resources because I simply bought too many? if so me buying shock bolt components makes it so the sec troopers no longer have energy shields, is fucking retarded

I'll try to not zone out of an area while there just happens to be a crawler that I can't see waiting for me when I return when there are 0 alternate routes to leave.

Is there any reason to play on hard or, god forbid, DOMINATING?

and here are the skills

Attached: notfeats.png (1920x1080, 198K)

wtf am stoopid they're the other way around

I am level 12

Don't think buying stuff counts, think you only lose stuff when people die or you bargain your stuff away in negotiations.

>Clothier
>Rathound
>Sprint
Too late, you're already doomed and you have no one but yourself to blame.

Sprint is nice tho

Normal is a bit easy for a lot of builds after midgame once you're familiar enough with the game. Those difficulties are for pushing your builds, knowledge and ability to exploit the game to the limits and can be very fun.

Sprint is always useful no matter the build

I broke the professor out, didn't give into the pirate's demands. I just gave some meds to the muties, but not much
at one point I had 24 guys and very good supplies on everything except meds, a few facilities later apparently I have barely anything left and the same 24 men remaining
I thought the naga would do more, but apparently a bone spear is enough to scratch something out of solid stone

Who sells the spear blueprint?

That's really strange then, I have no idea. I gave a fuckin arm and a leg to the pirates, losing a huge amount of resources and still had enough to get by. How many times have you been attacked? For me it was only 3 including the mandatory one. Just curious if it's simply an attrition issue or something I can't put my finger on

So how good are shotguns?

So Psychosis is stronger right?

>So nimble
>So fast
>So agile
>So free
After hours of playing as a tin can, this is very refreshing

Good enough that they've been balanced perfectly and don't require further discussion according to styg
:^)

Where do you snag the lemurian engineer suit? I want those fucking lockpick and hacking buffs.

Its cool they actually added a weapon worth holding as a psi user. All I ever hold is the jackknife usually.

Like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: 20190729201005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

Waaaatcha playin'?

I've only played a sledgehammer build, and now a full auto shotgun build for the expansion. I can say that shotguns are very fun tier. You do a lot of vying for range and positioning to get the perfect blast. You also get dramatic differences in damage based on ammo type vs DT.

Is there any weapon that will allow me to kill someone right behind their friends without being noticed?

Had a silenced smg with high precision and would burst snipe people from different rooms. Even then I would still get detected unless I was autisticly ducking in and out a ventilation shaft

Wanna be sneaky breeki and avoid most fights, but unfortunately the game forces you to kill people every now and again. I'd like to sneak into places, assassinate whoever I need to, and sneak out undetected if at all possible

I want to go maximum warcrime complete with TC mutagen psi but I don't think I can allocate enough in dex to make acid pistols useful

total attacks? probably 5. there likely would be much more if I hadn't got the sea mines, they really cut back after I had recovered them. definitely essential. I've only participated in probably 4 of those 5, I wish I had laid traps, I definitely would have if I knew they would get this crazy. I'm pretty far into expedition, it must scale with how many facilities you've been through.

Wtf Paranoia is op

Fuck

forgot my (You) bait

Attached: 345656373567.jpg (648x960, 93K)

ah, but how's the squishiness?

Anyone who did the music puzzle by hand, did you encounter any errors? Going by what i've been provided, a C1 should not produce a letter or number, with C#1 being the lowest note corresponding, yet the text clearly indicates the presence of a C1
see the attached image, the letter i'm talking about is the C in the second word on line 1 of the text. Its clearly a C1, isn't it? Yet that just doesn't work

Attached: music n shit.png (950x453, 212K)

Attached: Can You Feel It.png (1631x889, 1.43M)

Is there a third set of numbers for this Dude puzzle? I tried adding the numbers up like I did with the first set and nothing matches any numbers I found in the room.

not really
maybe sniper rifle

note thats in your inventory from searching the bucket, numbers on the vials, numbers on the box

Should I really be walking around with 20 caltrops and mines at all times? I cant carry that much shit.

1. silenced weapons arent magic
2. people who are in sight of each other will react to the other being attacked
3. you can restealth with good flashbangs
4. underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Noise

Ah I missed the note. Thanks.

I heard there is a good psi staff or something in Expedition that requiers 6 STR. Should I just go 10 WILL, 10 INT, 6 AGI, 5 STR at level 1 and just level STR to 6 and just level WILL afterwards?

Hard, which is good
Low hp forces you to play smart, if it wasnt for Sprint and Tele punch stun I'd be toast

Only if when you need to take down a mob of enemies.

Attached: Down With The Sickness.jpg (1628x895, 382K)

you can still wield the staff and get its bonuses without meeting the strength req. unless you actually want to use it in melee, I wouldn't bother.

>underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Noise

The list doesn't include fists or knives but rather is writes them off as being "silent" (Which is a bit worrisome as silenced weapons are also called 'silent'), are non-sledge melee weapons quiet enough to let me kill someone out of sight without being noticed so long as I kill them before they have a chance to counterattack?

>invetory is full all the time
help

>Dexter
>Energy guns
kek

uh are gladiator names randomized
because mines super lame
super bomberman

god FUCKING damn it a minor second only has ONE semitonal movement, not two
thats what was fucking me up, UFCK
SHIT AND ASS
BUT I'M GUNNA MANAGE TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE ALL BY MYSELF

So I could go for 10 WILL, 10 INT, 8 AGI?

it depends on what you end up doing in the arena, I think that one is that you got the most grenade kills

i only used them for the mob rounds though come on at least recognize what I did during the 1v1s

I've started leaving stashes of guns outside of a couple of traders stores.

Picture of a disaster before it happens.

Attached: 20190803012610_1.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

fucking laser cats how do they work

S-sister?

Attached: under4.png (1281x995, 1.53M)

yeah, its a bummer
my first playthrough I autistically reloaded many times trying to get the gladiator name I wanted specifically. I don't know how it prioritizes it, but I think the first one you qualify for is the one you're stuck with. I think the default for male characters is slayer, for females it's black widow. I haven't heard of anyone actually getting them, it must be pretty damn hard

Still playing with knives, I see.

Is it worth it to go a spear build and not prioritize spear throwing? I can't tell if running people down would just be better served with a sledge

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arena

smg > AR

why is super bomberman so high up
its such a shitty name
I froze so many people too mister freeze would've been cool

sound pistol > smg

Attached: what the fuck.png (678x841, 270K)