Gamebrain thread

Gamebrain thread

What games are you playing fellow gamebrains?
No posting females

Attached: highiq.jpg (300x300, 15K)

wtf is a gamebrain

Cumbrian
Gamer
C.um brain
Cůmbrain

Mind games

>censoring gamer
>not seethe
>not dilate
>not rent free
>not obsessed
>not unironically

What the fuck is their problem? Nobody even uses the word gamer outside of a few nofap cultists

I'm working out.

I'm playing with myself

Based cuck.

Butthurt

semenmind

I'm guessing just because people were literally spamming the board with it in an organized fashion

Attached: BrainAgeDT.jpg (628x559, 135K)

Attached: THINK.jpg (425x382, 42K)

Monster Girl Island.

Attached: bunny piss.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Replaying Doom 3 because of the rereleases and stuff. And there was only one woman who is turned into a lost soul like 10 seconds later and she was ugly af anyways so I guess that.

Its not such a bad game but I get alittle annoyed at how tedious the combat can get. Its not difficult but every encounter feels almost the exact same.
>Move forward
>Enemy around corner
>Get closer
>1-2 imps spawn or semi leveled enemy
>Turn around blast imp or soldier move forward.

I know you can just sorta run past everything but that is even lamer. But I would never call it a bad game. The atmosphere is good , the level design isn't old Doom but its not half bad and you actually feel a form of descent as you get closer. It takes awhile before hell is involved but it makes sense too.

So is this like a discord raid or some shit?

Attached: sophia.jpg (667x1000, 834K)

its a resetera meme that got out of control.

because jannies are coombrains and butthurt.
Yea Forums unironically defending their shitty janitors is why all the cool boards laugh at us

Do sneed posters not spam the board?

Is it filtered now? gamer

I hope you guys aren't playing violent games! What are you, a bloodbrain? Play only Hello Kitty Online.

Attached: sh.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Sneed is more common on Yea Forums at literally any time than c*m brain was being spammed this morning

cum

Cumhead

C

unny

I knew you would be with us on this, based tripfag

How did this meme get forced so quickly? It got filtered while I was responding to a thread this morning, and there was nothing going on last night.

semen cerebrum

It's a discord raid.

There was a lot of spam this morning. It looked like April Fool's here. Glad they nipped it in the bud though.

Attached: 1517890186252.jpg (604x604, 46K)

Sneedposting and boomerposting happened at least somewhat naturally. C*mbrainposting was forced overnight by two or three people and that's why it was filtered immediately.

>boomerposting
>natural
That shit was forced by 1 autist for days on end and the fucking mods did nothing until it was too late. At least their learning to stop cancer ASAP now

yeah i remember, "that 30 year old boomer who did x" threads were much more of a plague on the board than single posts across various threads for 6 hours.
You shouldn't try to rationalize the retarded shit mods do, they're mentally unstable faggots.

Pac Man Championship Edition XD+
WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!