Supporting a mass murderer just because she's cute

>supporting a mass murderer just because she's cute

None of you would really do this right

Attached: NSwitch_FireEmblemThreeHouses_ThreeHouses_BlackEagles_carousel_img_01.jpg (420x574, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/tea-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanted to but i got forced into the church route because i missed the last event the game doesn't tell you about. Fuck she was my best unit as well

Attached: Copy of giphy.gif (512x288, 1.08M)

When/what is that event? Want to know so I dont fuck it up myself.

shes very cute though

Religion has been doing the same thing for 1000 of years, Edelgard is right fuck the church

You need to follow her when she returns to the empire, otherwise you won't get the option of siding with her when she reveals her plan.

She was right, though.
The church was manipulating everyone behind the scenes.

Chara did nothing wrong!

Attached: 1561072988456.jpg (2048x2048, 219K)

Attached: 1523047115273.png (749x665, 662K)

Wait a minute, there's no filter

Attached: FUCK YOU CHARA.png (1490x1368, 397K)

So if I go the church route do I still have to fight Dimitri? I played BL first and I want to help my boy kill this bitch a second time.

>first map post timeskip
>just Claude and Byleth
>clearing fine because Byleth can solo most of the map
>suddenly Ignatz and Lorenz, my most easily killed units, spawn into a giant group of bandits
>literally nothing I can do can save them
What is this fucking bullshit

Attached: 1535060005082.png (231x195, 4K)

gamers will

I'd even commit mass murder.

Attached: to.jpg (834x693, 174K)

gamer

I would

Attached: Nui-Harime-kill-la-kill-39144645-425-600.jpg (425x600, 58K)

Edelgard and her servant remind me to Reinhardt and Oberstein from Legend of the galactic heroes

Attached: tumblr_osey9enWI11vhf279o1_500.png (492x372, 243K)

In chapter 11, make sure to talk to Edelgard in explore mode. She will ask you to go to the capital with her. You can do this any free explore time before mission date. The choice ends explore mode for the week so use your explore mode points and whatever other junk you need to do before talking to her. You can do it on the last free time explore mode of the month if you want.

look man if hitler had some breasts and deep blue eyes i'd be gassing jews right now

he had 1/2 of that. what now?

i would

>Get Dorothea’s C support
>See this

I don’t know which option is funnier

Attached: 2DCD6268-675B-4A1F-85C8-40B9FB3D927A.jpg (3910x2930, 2.11M)

No tits in my eyes, no mass genocide

Simple as that. I am a man of principle

gamers would

Is it actually worth playing through all three houses storylines?
Seems like having to do the monastery part repeatedly would get tiresome.

I hate her because she's bi.

There’s probably already a thread about this but I couldn’t find it so fuck it!
Do you believe it? Hope it’s real?
If so. Who do you hope they announce?

Attached: A0401CCE-2DD0-49FE-996F-C2AB70763F13.jpg (750x820, 117K)

She'll bitch about you judging her for being a whore regardless. God I hate Dorothea so much.

Felix "MVP" Fraldarius

I like to imagine no one in FE is gay, per se, just gay for MC
Everybody wants the Hot Grima Dick
Everyone wants a piece of that Dragon Pussy
Everyone’s got it bad, got it bad, got it bad, and is hot for teacher
It’s funnier to me that way

Peace through power, faggot. Edelgard lives.

FUCK ALL GODS
GAS THE CHURCH HOLYWAR NOW

This game has surprising amount of sluts.
For Manuela, Dorothea and Sylvain it's basically the focal point of each character.

Is there a dub for this show?
I know that even asking makes me an anime pleb, I don't care.

Should I make Bernie a full on Sniper or should I go for Pegasus Knight

Can't you skip most of it?

Greetings, Yea Forums!

Attached: GREETINGS PROFESSOR.png (243x276, 166K)

She's an amazing sniper but if you have the time to get her on a flier go for some kinshi knight kino

I think there isn't any dub, but anyway watch it if you can, you are in for a great ride

Cuteness is justice my man.

Is the monastery a permanent fixture of 3H? I'm post time skip and I'm fucking tired of this place taking so much time between story missions in BL.

Attached: 1532653676247.jpg (1237x2011, 231K)

>he gets replaced by his twin brother on the true BE route
I just got to the time skip and I miss him already

Why wouldn't I?

I'd support a mass murderer even if she was ugly

This happens all the time in real life
most recently, that japanese chick who slashed up a guy and had hundreds of orbiters within the hour

But his twin brother is based.

>talks about "being ready to settle down at the opera house" now when you go to kill her after timeskip
Actual thot in my weeb game. GET IT OUT.

I'd never support a mass murderer like Rhea___

I’m an anti waifu cancer fag and I love her, just got done with blue lions and black eagles and her writing is so consistent and good throughout those two routes and I actually prefer her ending. I was tricked by /feg/ into believing Dimitri was the chaos route and while I still like him and his writing he gets pretty retarded post timeskip and has done so in both paths. Is he still dumb in Golden Eagles?

i agree with her and it was nice being a human again at the end

he is really one note in GD. He also dies offscreen. His death scars Hilda emotionally.

i would

Attached: ss+(2019-07-20+at+03.34.34).jpg (1018x574, 117K)

Rhea is pure, pretty, and just.

just rest or seminar. Also fast travel is a thing during explore. Be prepared to miss out on critical and emotional moments though.

>finally the person you've been waiting for forever appears, you give them the special sword, they become a new vessel of the Goddess
>they side with Edelchad to bring down the church
JUST indeed.

What, are you gay?

Attached: 1563634176449.jpg (425x405, 51K)

Isn't the curch just as bad?

If you hate Edelgard you are either a Dimitri and Claude's dick sucking baby who only believe in the """righteous""" ways of justice, or hates actually consistently characters with clear motives.

Attached: 12314134.png (1024x966, 1.02M)

Would you say this game has a moral component like in SMT?

Attached: 1553732975685.png (400x240, 61K)

How someone managed to accidentally slip a good character into FE I'll never know.

If Dimitri was a girl Edelgard wouldn't be half as popular as she is

What happens if you don't recruit a teacher like Hanneman or Maneula? Do you fight them? Do they die?

A few SMTfags snarked that Three Houses is more SMT than Kowashitai.

Three Houses is a based story of revenge against the organization that experimented on you as a baby, you fight to bring them down to finally feel your own heart beating.

Attached: 1463867061900.png (1015x787, 534K)

>Edelgard provides the public a manifesto about how corrupt the natural order of society is and how the rulers are literal monsters.
I'm not sure if that is based or redpilled.

She is not even cute anime girl. She looks absolutely weird and those dead fish eyes are making her look even worse.

I didn't recruit any of the teachers or Seiros Knights before the time skip on Dimitri's route. They are all dead with the exception of Gilbert for plot reasons.

Just a regular murderer I promise.

Attached: 065.png (540x540, 497K)

Gay.

Yes I fucking would

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Do you guys grind your class ranks on units that can’t hurt you for skills? I feel kind of cheesy doing it but it doesn’t take long.

Picked up, JRPGs are always way more entertaining when mass murder is involved. More of them need to go World of STR.

>just gay for MC
It's the other way around. They are gay, but not for you. Examples.
>Edelgard x Manuela (non bi option for you)
>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard gave all she had to breathe new life into the government of Fódlan. Her first objective was to institute new class reforms and ensure the people's independence. For that reason, she sought the counsel of Manuela, whose vast array of contacts, talents, and experience proved invaluable. She became essential to Edelgard, and her skill as a physician kept the emperor in good health for many years. Both remained unmarried, and it is said that the two became extremely close over the years.

>Dorothea x Petra (non bi option for you)
>Petra returned to her homeland of Brigid, and inherited the throne from her grandfather. As ruler, she declared independence from Fódlan, and renegotiated Brigid's diplomatic ties to that nation on more equal terms. At every step along the way, she was accompanied by Dorothea, who had left Fódlan behind to support her. Dorothea used the connections she had made in her time at the opera to her benefit, and even worked reluctantly with the Fódlan nobility for Petra's sake. The people of Brigid were skeptical of her at first, but warmed up to her over time. It is said that she became the person whom Petra loved the most.

There are more, but I'll leave it at that.

Nope. You just have shit taste pal. She ain't no Camilla to get worked up over her. She is not even the best looking girl in her own house, let alone the entire game.

Gay.

Sylvain is based

wait what was she trying to hide what was on her desk? i'm autistic and skipped the scene too quick.

for skill exp? i usually reclass a unit (like if i need bernie to grind lances for bow knight i make her a cavalier/paladin for the extra lance/riding exp) and just make her an adjutant on someone i send in the front lines to kill everything and she gets exp in lances/riding as long as she has a lance equipped. it's how i was able to get dark/holy knight easily but it fucking sucked doing maps like that because i made my physic users cavalier/paladin. it's worth it though if you want to risk making the game harder for a little bit

How the fuck does reclassing work in Three Houses

Do I stay with a class until u get everything out of it or do I reclass as soon as possible
And when HAVE I gotten everything

Her drawings of (you)

She drew a picture of you but thinks its terrible

Attached: 1564776444034.png (433x554, 420K)

>s ranked multiple girls without realizing
how does this make the ending work? do i just pick one of them later on?

Yes.

ok cool thanks, I didn't know if I was going to get a Persona 5 scene or something later on.

I can't imagine them wanting to announce someone when Banjo is still so far away.

if you max out a class you get an ability that you can equip and keep even if you change to something else, you can change asap if you want to because higher tiers give more skill exp, like cavalier will give +2 for lance and riding, but paladin will give +3 for lance and riding as well.

ideally you should try to reclass if possible because you can only reclass once a week, and even if you fail, the seals eventually start becoming unlimited stock in the shop, so youll only be limited by money

in the picture i think it was from archer (intermediate) but i think you get pass from maxing that, and it works as a bowknight, just zoom through enemies to get behind them and yolo

Attached: 20190802214406.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

if you dont want to look it up you should level every class and make note of what each class gets on level up
some classes gets shit you can bring with you to the next class and some stuff is exclusive (like the sniper combat art)

It's funny how she is the one saying it, when she ruined everyone's lives (including his) because she was obsessed with Church and crests, even though she and her siblings got crest'd thanks to the Empire and her uncle in the first place. Le irony.

You get skills 2 ways
You either level your skills
>Sword/Bow/Reason/Authority/etc
or you get class mastery
>fully mastering myrmidon you get Vantage.
It's up to you to choose. Every class also has innate skills and abilities. Sniper has +2 Bowrange, Savant has Swordfaire and Blacktomefaire.

Step on me, please.

I want to find those other marks on Petra's body.

now i havent played the BE route yet but Fodlan seemed like a pretty nice place for a medieval monarchical continent before Edelgard decided to plunge it into a 5 year fucking war in the name of peace and justice

I had the same problem, if you rush Byleth to the top of the map you can draw the aggro from most enemies there.

>literally tells Dimitri 'Obsessed, seething, lmao'
>meanwhile she's completely obsessed with getting the sensei dick
How can /ourgirl/ be so fucking based?

Attached: 1563992860246.png (2048x2048, 2.34M)

>accidentally skipped most of the 9th month because I misread a text box
>didnt fight the dark knight the first time
>second time he ran away because I killed everyone else
>no dark seal for Hubert

Be honest, have I fucked up my run?

Listen I understand her motivation but that’s no fucking excuse to do what she did. Especially to the allience half of them didn’t even follow the church including there future leader

this game is giving me min/max anxiety

i can set all these training goals but i don't even know my objective

that is, how can i set character X on the right path if i don't know where they are supposed to end up? how can i make sure i absolutely do Y for my success when i don't know it's going to happen?

>completely obsessed with getting the sensei dick
>doesn't even marry him and friendzones him in her S support
uh huh. nope.

She is actually poorly written because IS didn't know how to make a villain, but not really. Which is why her character is all over the place in her own route.

>that scene where you find dimitri talking with his Ghost friends and family members begging them to not pity him
man this is getting to damn emotional

Attached: 1502725160236.gif (600x525, 714K)

game isn't that hard so you can basically do whatever you want but just look at the master classes and their requirement and place one character in each box and start working towards that

Manuela is a virgin that act like slut. The only reason nobody date her is because her room will make anyone break up with her.

>friendzones
>literally abdicates the throne to be his personal fuckpet

What gets me is how the church only has a heel face turn in the other routes BECAUSE Edelgard is attacking them. "Gee, maybe manipulating people and lying about the crests is bad."
Not that this ever came up in the centuries they've been doing it.

Dimitri route is top kino, I pity those that didn't choose BL as the first route.

Beats me, I can't find the game in stores, and I'm not about to buy it """new""" from Dead Stop.

>literal headcanon

your objectives are to get into the master classes
pick a character, pick the class you want them in, and min/max them for that class

everything else is vanity, that's the fastest way to have a strong team

>including his
t. obsessed

Attached: 1564097548604.jpg (640x640, 55K)

This.

Their default goals give you a general idea of what they're looking to do.
For example, Marianne has a sword goal. Normally you would think that's silly because making her level sword just to use levin sword is ridiculous especially if she's just gonna be a mage/healer.
But in her paraloge she gets a relic that's essentially a levin sword++ that benefits a lot from sword skills.

She's all over the place in her route because she's batshit insane.

She carries around the fucking dagger. Think about that.

I did it because she was right about the church being shady her being cute was just the cherry on top

It's actually strange to me that Manuela has so many lesbian supports but female Byleth is not one of them.
It makes sense, given how lonely and thirsty Manuela is for love. And it's not like she's only willing to play with cubs and not kittens, since she's equally okay with fucking 20 something women as she is men.
Shit, look at how absolutely thirsty Manuela is for male Byleth. So much so that she wastes absolutely no time putting her last 20 eggs to use immediately upon marrying him.

All of them are mass murderers

i bet being seen leaving together was aka fucking everywhere

>playing online
>get to the monica chapter
>shes completely surrounded by the yellow exp tiles
How fucked am I about to be

a shop will sell them for you late game

Yeah, he should have just forgot about the fire and become shirou emiya instead

Honestly, not really.
The only time those yellow tiles have ever been a proper indicator of "Danger here, turn away" is Dark Knight.
Every other time you see it, it's because people are bad at the fucking game.

Which one do I become a dancer class ?, Petra or Edelgard?

Every boss has those scattered around them. It really isn't any indication of difficulty, it's just a reminder that most of the playerbase doesn't play games.

I absolutely would

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I wouldn't do either of them, Dorothea is good for it, get Lysithia to replace her caster side.

>that one side quest where you go back to that one mountain map and there are birds and wolves coming in every other turn
>theres a yellow tile where byleth spawns, someone managed to die on the tank tile

Whoever has the highest charm.

>muh chorch ebul
Most of the noble houses and all of the major players on the field know about the crests and also refuse to tell others.

I just got Catherine. Holy fuck, this unit seems overpowered. Started off with like 25 str and 30 speed has an amazing weapon, and a good ability.

I think I'm going to feel bad if I don't keep her on the bench.

Felix.

Do not waste Dancer on Edelgard. Or any of the lords, for that matter. They're all too fucking strong to use Dancer on.

Petra is also much better suited to assassination than anything else.
Go with Dorothea.

BINGO!

Attached: how_to_spot_Edeltard.png (1759x973, 98K)

I only started using her after the timeskip and with gauntlets on and she was still destroying everything

Some people roy the fuck out of their MCs on pure instinct. And then the post-GC games have that one chapter where he's alone against three bosses and they have to hard reset their run.

set her as adjutant and let her help your other units level. It also saves Thunderbrand charges.

My god you people are just like Dimitri himself. You care more about the people who like Edelgard than the game itself. What the fuck dude?

I don't know. Last time I checked it's tomato fags who were truly OBSESSED with other character's fags. Be it Dimitrifags or Claudefags... I find it funny how one obsessed with either of them is always a tomatofag.

>inb4 "Dimitrifag/Claudefag" reply

The church isn't strictly evil. They're liars and shady as fuck but they aren't in it to hoard power, they're in it because the last time man was left to their own devices they murdered a benevolent goddess and subjugated large chunks of the world. I'd still probably call them villains but it isn't so clear cut as most evil JRPG churches that secretly worship an evil god.
Rhea on her end legitimately did nothing wrong before everything went to shit.

Cassie and shammy are the broken OP characters designed to hold the hands of people who cant into gameplay. You can nuke the entire game with either one of them alone.

>nobody even mentions Dimitri
>REEEEEEEE DIMITRI
Direct your own comment at yourself for yourself.

Edelgard living in your head crest free.

Attached: 1560398520398.jpg (959x960, 94K)

Remind me. Does dimitri happen to carry around a dagger?

>I didn't even mention fucking Dimitri
>sperges out about him
BINGO, again!

its so weird they even lie about her i don't get it, i don't like Dimitri and think hes a loser but i don't care that people like him or get upset over it

>reach the part where you gotta pick a dancer
>oh shit i dont have a dancer, uh Annette you do it
>she wins, gets +20 sword avo
>eureka
>spend 10+ chapters training her sword skill, she becomes a mortal savant
>give her liven sword, buff her speed in every way imaginable
>untouchable lightning gandalf in the body of a 21 year old 4ft klutz

huh

Kill the bitch, fall over "dead", Edelgard cries, holds you in her arms, your heart starts beating. pure kino.

Yo, user. You folks are meant to be obsessed with muh crests here. Not Dimitri. Just saying.

That's actually completely wrong but i can't stop you from believing that

Shamir? I used her on my BE run. She didn't seem that good.

>chose black eagles
>just been battling instead of exploring
>get onto church route accidentally
>find out you have to talk to her and go to her coronation
>reload and go to it
>she still betrays us in in the holy tomb
Church it is I guess.

does anyone know who can teach Flying proficiency to Byleth? i only know Ingrid

Attached: 1513909027706.png (621x611, 432K)

I made Flayn the dancer because I didn’t know it was a one time thing and she seemed so happy about it. Felt pretty bad once she got her exclusive staff

Enjoy playing the budget Golden Deer route.

Krabappel can.

seteth

is it really budget golden deer? i was planning on playing golden deer next after i finish this blue lions route.

thank u

I did

Manuela and Seteth.

is it just me or most of master classes seem garbage as fuck outside of the mobility? their mastery skills are situational as fuck too

Attached: 1498438873764.jpg (500x369, 9K)

thanks for telling us you have autism user

I made Flayn a dancer as well. What a waste.

I want to start over so much because now I have an idea how to play this game. My Byleth sucks as well.

Mastery skills don't matter, you want the classes for their bonus stats and move.

It’s not you. The Expert classes are endgame level for you anyway. Only thing worth it is Mortal Savant and Gremory.

5735 points until A+

fuck me

Attached: 20190802221735.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

Gemory is great for female casters, double White, Black and Dark magic.

Motherfucker

I made her a dancer. I didn't know she was going to get anything. I knew I should have made Leonie My dancer.

She killed millions.

Attached: age of the cake.jpg (1912x1076, 351K)

Fire Emblem gives you overpowered units in the beginning to trap retards into resetting the game completely when they get stuck at the endgame
Dont fall for it

I never said you like Dimitri, I said you act just like him. Having an obsession over someone else. Learn to read and stop putting words in people mouth.

made Petra a pegasus knight but eventually wanted to turn her back because such a body and complexion hidden behind some shitty armor is a crime so i turned her back into an assassin
safe to say however turns out a fucking pegasus is a valuable asset

That's what you get for not talking to every single speech bubble in the monastery.

The truth is, male or female. people love abuse from attractive people.

She always attacks you there, if you went to her coronation there'll be a choice after you beat her where you either protect her or side against her.

I don't think FE writers are capable of pulling of a character as morally grey as Oberstein

user, I think you do something wrong. You should be able to join her. The game give you the choice to protect her. That's how you do her route. Did you do something wrong?

Catherine is legit retard proof, because how the level system works in this game she can keep getting stats regardless of her class, also she is a sexy bitch

Attached: 1564254043694.gif (500x374, 1.89M)

>people love attractive people
ftfy

wait, relics don't use charges as adjutants? Nice. Going to do that now.

Rhea is a FILTHY HAG

i think you need c+/b support for edelgard

You get her at the halfway point though. And this is my second playthrough. Her stats at level 23 are almost on par with the stats of the units I cleared with on my first run when they were 30+

As if she would fuck any of you.

you can get her pretty early, because i wanted to waifu her i got her support up quite fast and it lower her level requirement from 20 to 10 or 12

>NG+ Deer route
>Steal almost every unit from the other two classes
>Have to face Dimitri and Edelgard's gorrila str in every inter-house tournament because there's next to no one else in their houses
Oops

not everyone can be as chad as Ferdinand, Hubert

game fun
replay value?
how many ending
who should i avoid romancing

>doesn't marry Byleth, keeps him around as some sort of secret lover
>pops out a score of children for Ferdinand

Yeah, no.

Attached: 1432409690874.png (720x720, 461K)

Should I just give Felix the Dancer class solely for the +20 Avo while wielding a sword ability and art? The class itself seems pretty trash. In Black Eagles with a bunch of people recruited.

Never played a FE game and want to get my feet wet. What's a good one to start with? Prefer something I can emulate

The reason why Edelgard doesn't have babies with Byleth is because the writers wouldn't be able to copy-paste the male and female endings.

Tbh they should have just made femleth canon futa

>The class itself seems pretty trash

You're retarded.

>Femleth using her 'Sword of the Creator' on Edelgard every night.

Disgusting.

Weapons don't use lose durability when used by adjutants. Assuming they ever step in to help out, lazy fucks.

I bet they'd create a lot of babies like that

Attached: 1564352480573.png (748x629, 217K)

of sperm cells

The GBA ones

Exactly the same missions except the three way battle and the final one.

DO NOT ROMANCE MY SISTER YOU FUCK

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU

-t Mr. S

i guess i can skip that route then.

Rip. I should have played through BL for my second one then

Okay. I'll leave your sister alone.
I'll give your daughter the dick tho

7 is the best vanilla Fire Emblem to start with. It's long, and has a tron of replayability. You'd then move through the other GBA games.

Once you finish GBA, you either tackle the SNES games or the GC game. You can do either or. These games have the skill system, which is reintroduced in the 3DS games.

Enslaving Edgelord!

Attached: 1564622099365.png (558x565, 620K)

Falcoknight, gremory, war master, and bow onna horse are the only good classes.

Let's be honest you niggers; if Edelgard's S support end was you pumping her womb full of Bylethian seed and creating an army of super soldier tacticians to forever dominate the world while you got to sniff her hair bun while you fucked her on all fours, she could do anything evil and it'd be okay

There is no true jeigan in the game, its closer to sacred stones where you can solo clear as the prepromote because everyone has stupid good growths.

Don't worry, I'm not interested. I'll just kill her right in front of your eyes instead.

FUCK YOU BYLETH YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY IT

But seriously tho Is there a discussion or side chapter that confirm they are Cichol and Cethleann? Don't spoil just say yes/no please

Not that user, but I'm playing through the GBA now.
I've seen that the game is 25+ hours and has 30 something mission, but I'm on mission 15 at hour 5. Is it really that long?

>Think edgelord is in the wrong
>She fucking attacks and gives a kill order
>What the fuck is wrong with her I'm going to beat her ass
>Controller fucks up and I spare her
>Well shit, guess I'm o-
>Rhea turns into a hell monster screaming about wanting to eat people
>"THIS IS WHY I NEED TO GET RID OF HER"
>Rhea has been unhinged the whole game, so now that this

Like, it's kind of hard to say she doesn't have a point when the church is being led by a gigantic monster that kills and eats people.

She couldn,t do anything evil because she'd be popping babies non-stop, d'uh

Dozens of little rheas with imperial blood and four crests

It's never EXPLICITLY stated but it is so painfully obvious and only becomes moreso the more support stuff you do. Their paralogue also makes it super obvious.

Did she deserve it?

Attached: 1563885963684.jpg (1365x767, 141K)

A-are you saying that's not how it ends?

Yes.

Everything up to pirates is the tutorial. Real maps begin on either the pirate town bonus map or on the boat.

>fucking finally made it to time skip on BL route

i have a few gripes. they really rushed the "back to business as usual" bit. fifteen minutes of cutscenes and a joke of a intro level and you're back at the monastary with your team doing the same shit. i really wish they had dragged out the transition some more, at least with one solo byleth level (maybe with some temporary villager type units who would die in a cutscene or something), then one full level with just byleth and dimitri, and then start bringing the crew back.

also i'd kind of hoped the first half of the game was the persona shit and the second half was a more traditional fire emblem game without the explore mode shit. it was definitely wearing thin already for me in the first half already but it was effective at creating the "happy school environment" that i thought would contrast with the brutal bloody second half. i guess that will still happen, but would've preferred the gameplay reflecting the change as well

Attached: 1563729733873.jpg (730x1094, 63K)

I should specify that she is already doing evil things by that point and you're okay with it because you know she's going to become a breed machine

Frankly, the only reason Edelgard doesn't breed with you is because the writers know that sticking your dick in crazy is great if you rule the world together and every other girl in the game would pale in comparison

It's tragic that one of them has to die on their routes, but that is just the way it is. Neither of them really "deserves" death, death is just a sad consequence of the war and the circumstances.

Those who kill are non-NPCs, that's why they're so attractive. Being evil is going against your programming to be a passive cuck.

>nuclear Dimitri calms down and reaches out his hand, only stabbing her when she attacks first
>Blyat just cuts her head off while she's confessing her unrequited love
What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: eddie.jpg (1440x1620, 272K)

It just feels dumb how nobody pieces it together. You get convos like Ignatz + Flayn were she basically bully him to just think about it and he doesn't pick on it. Fucking hell dude you aren,t a retard normally.

If you see this scene you're on the evil (Church) route or you fucked up Golden Deer, so...

Man I really wanna get this game but I just cant get past the art style.

It just feels too shiny and off for me

>starts a pointless, dumb war that got thousand of people killed
>doesn't deserve death

Attached: into the trash it goes.gif (400x286, 1.39M)

Honestly, post timeskip its not like you can recruit people so you really just spend the explore mode teleporting to quests, teleporting to skill XP, and then teleporting to the cafeteria to grind supports and happiness points.

I mean, if I, theoretically, heavily hinted that I was mozart, would you believe me?

>level has death knight or edelgard or flame emperor as enemy commander
>kill them in battle
>they just teleport away afterwards

why the fuck do they do this, it's so fucking unsatisfying. i'd rather they just have a generic looking underling as a commander we can actually kill than to get cucked like this so many times. reminds me of fucking xenoblade 2 where half the fights are "kick their ass in battle, lose badly in the cutscene"

Attached: redguy.jpg (360x540, 63K)

lmfao that map was great. On BL route Ashe and fucking Annette popped out first. I had benched them for Lysithea and Bernie so they were both underleveled. Thank god Mercedes was there

Byleth is enlightened so he realized that evil must be purged, Dimitri on the other hand still thinks they can reconcile because underneath his edge he's the same little kid who danced with her.

Then don't get it? You're obviously not a fan of the series or genre if you're letting something like that get in the way of playing the game.

I mean, if you would just randomly blurt out piece of unknown facts about mozart personnal life whenever prompted while having an indelible mark that identify you as blood related to mozart, i would at least entertain the thought.

Byleth had enough of her lies.
Remember, she had deceived him every single day for a year. And that deception cost lives.
From someone as deceitful as Edelgard, "I love you" could be just as true as "I'm going to murder you in your sleep"

Better to put the problem down before it has a chance to manipulate your heartstrings when it's backed into a corner.

>everyone has stupid good growths
How unlucky am I for my Byleth to have ~14 def at level 35 hero?

>wasn't going to fug dorothea because i hate her stupid fucking hat
>she drops it post time skip
>only got her to C support before time skip

so am i locked out of her support? or did they make two versions of the early supports depending on if you did them pre or post time skip??

Attached: jesus_scam.png (306x480, 189K)

its a fire emblem trope. the game still follows the old structures so having them teleport away is a lot easier to program then some elaborate escape plan or any other intricate scenario

I just wanna say that's a great pic

Don't go playing any lotteries.

>Neither of them really "deserves" death

>plan the assassination of other students before the game even starts
>works with the other villains who murder a village and kill your dad
>claim it's ok because she didn't give them orders she just helped them do whatever the fuck they want
>kill anyone that has the potential to get in her way because it makes things easier
>Be against crests and create brand new crests that only she can hand out

Edelgard is literally the single character outside of the slithers that deserves death.

>its a fire emblem trope

i don't remember this shit happening in the GBA games nearly to this degree. in fact i think they usually did just have some nobody act as commander on most levels instead of the same dude getting away every other level

yes you can support with them, just drown her in flowers and she will catch up

Is there a difference if I decide to spare the students instead of killing them after the time skip?

>cant equip 2 of the rings
>even if you make a fist user unarmed

rip hobo regen tank caspar

WHat the fuck is up with the black eagle difficulty spike on the dimitri and rhea map?
It's ridiculous

The only people I've seen unironically defend Edelgard are commies.
>crests were bad
>they caused oppression
>muh Dorothea backstory
>therefore human experimentation, genocide, and war is 100% justified

Yeah, they join you if you spare them.

>Edelgard is literally the single character outside of the slithers that deserves death.
Most of her commanders too. Dimitri was completely right murdering that Randolph guy I was surprised to see him because I remember defeating him pre-timeskip.

>genocide
Edelgard offers a way out, the zealots just refuse to take it
>human experimentation
SHe doesn't do that. You know who does? The blue lions when they're one foot in the grave

Why would I kill anyone then? Because it makes it more kino?

>Everyone says Eldegard is evil
>Actually play through her route and see how evil the Church is and how fucked up the entire Crest system is
>Suddenly realize Eldegard is basically Nobunaga / Cao Cao, whom were also painted as evil by history

The game just made a lot more sense now.

Attached: tfw have to kill brother.png (596x707, 350K)

you are giving edelgard fans way to much credits, they just want to fuck her and let her shit slide

thank you

Also, the post skip change for the instructions is a nice detail. Shame the seminars don't change room too.

Having more characters isn't always helpful but yes, mercy is generally the better option. Especially since they have unique dialogue depending on what side they were originally on.

that and it's more annoying to just leave them alive because they will still try to kill your units

>they will still try to kill your units
How so?

>get a tea time choice wrong
>reset the game

anyone else? some of these are fucking bullshit

Dude she literally let Tomas mind control an entire village and turn students into monsters as the Flame Emperor.
>"oh but user she didnt agree with it and she kills them in the epilogue"
That doesnt erase the fact she let war crimes happen because shes mad because of her childhood

user, you can choose to spare or kill the character after defeating them. You don't need to leave them active and hostile.

Enemy AI.

he beelined for my characters after i got in range because i wanted to grab the chests, and the ai pretty much functions as if it's a normal enemy

at least the class was exploitable

Attached: 20190802094222.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

why is the second to last map theme so bad?
all the other before it are great and this one drops the ball hard

She is Cao Cao with tits, yes. This game was made by Three Kingdoms dudes.

I choose Normal difficulty because this is my first fire emblem, but I didn't know it was actually easy and the game is a fucking cake-walk, is it worth it to reset on Hard mode? Are the maps worth ot, or would I be wasting my time? I'm ~20 hours into the game and I'm at December in the in game calendar.

wow really, im the one who posted and now i feel fucking stupid lol, at least i was able to steal the master seal, thanks user

She literally does none of that in the route i played

If we're judging them by the worst things their allies ever did then Dimitri lets people be forced into crest monster suicide bombers and has no problem burning the entire capital to the ground.

>wrote an essay on cao cao in college
>love the guy in three kingdoms
>dislike edelgard

maybe its the color red?

If Hitler looked like Edelgard I can guarantee there'd be a shitton more people making excuses for him

The entire minigame is fucking weird. The opportunity to ogle whoever you're having tea with at the end is especially bizarre, like someone mashed together a model viewer and Oblivion's speechcraft pie chart thing.

>he didn't know

Attached: 1553465874744.png (631x710, 1003K)

Then you literally didn't play the game because she does it in every route.

>tfw i made her a Fortress Knight and she became an unkillable death machine

Attached: 1517614200167.png (480x515, 306K)

Also Nobunaga never mixed well with religion and massacred plenty of corrupt believers on his quest to unite the land.

gamer

So how do you go about recruiting students from other houses?

All of that happens before the routes branch off, user.

Dmitri does literally the same thing with even worse reasoning that boiled down to, "Fuck Eldegard".

Flowers, bitches love flowers.

I would prefer that she was plain lesbian instead of an undecided deviant.

Reminder that a lord’s canon personality is the one they have outside of their route, when sensei isn’t there to influence them and force them to have more waifu/husbando traits to appeal to the player.
Dimitri is an obsessive and violent psychopath and Edelgard is an evil cunt.

I want to __________ Annette.

Attached: Annette_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 108K)

Either you get very high bases in the skill they want or you get them to B support and they offer to join. Support is without a doubt the easier option outside a few character with really easy skill to raise like sword.

Since Claude is a bro in every route what does that mean?

So Claude's true personality is just...
A really chill dude trying to get his people not to die.

It literally has a
CHAOS aka EVIL (B-BUT FOR THE GREATER GOOD)
lawful revenge
Neutralfag doing his own thing
And good boy church route

Edelgard is an evil cunt in her route since she's being an evil cunt even before the timeskip. Attempting to assassinate Dimitri and Claude in the very first level of the game is not something good people do.

>blue lions near the end
>who do you want to spend your life with?
>sothis is at the bottom as ???, despite being unable to speak to you again
What did they mean by this

Attached: 1542685165557.jpg (960x946, 54K)

give a haircut to

cuddle with

The world isn't black and white. Good and evil don't exist. Educate yourself, retard.

>Edelgard commits war crimes
>b-b-but what about Dmitri's war crimes
The absolute state of lioncucks and eaglefags, everyone.

The Deer is obviously the only acceptable route.

Yes, it is.

>lawful revenge

I'm sure KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM and forcefully turning people into suicide bombers is a very lawful thing to do.

Attached: 1391753171996.png (424x508, 260K)

so wait will he still join, does fucking off and leaving him alone count as sparing him or do i need to actually "kill" and choose to spare, i actually had him in my house before the timeskip

>Not supporting the mass murderer
>Being a goody two shoes

Attached: 1466785630420.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Imagine unironically shilling the black guy route

I hooked Ferdie up with Manuela and don't regret a thing.
Some little kid falling hard for some 20 something year old starlet only to grow up, meet her when she's 40, and then fuck her brains out and marry her despite her aging into a complete mess is an endearing scenario.

Fuck everyone I'm banging my foreign princess.

>Masquerading as a deer fag
Okay, Dmitri.

Church Route is fine too.
Byleth gets to run everything and no longer has to obey some snot nosed little noble shit.

>forcefully turning people into suicide bombers
Freedom isn't free.

>defeat him in combat
>"Do you want to kill X?"
>Kill
>Spare

Petra belongs to Dorothea.

>Petra is literally Edelgard's hostage

Nothing says good person like assassinating classmates and taking hostages.

Freedom isn't lawful either.

Do you have to be a specific unit doing that/attacking in your turn?

No.
Dorothea is for Manuela.

p-please respond

Attached: 1557883394211.gif (326x226, 1.26M)

Attached: move out the way bich.webm (640x480, 1.85M)

Where's the route where all nation states and the church burn to the ground?

Have many people played The Silver Maiden paralogue yet?

i never actually defeated him though, he had like 45 hp and a counter attack did 22 x 2 to him so it left him with 1 hp then i just trapped him with 4 units and cleared the map with the others im trying to grind 5000 more professor exp to get A+ via fishing right now but i think i might have a save before that battle

I wanna say it happens at least once with Nergal and probably 2-4 times in Geneology

Dorothea's based

Attached: fuck.jpg (1137x640, 69K)

It depends on how much patience you have for redoing shit you've already done.
If I was in your position and I planned to do other routes I'd just pick hard mode next time.

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
ALL THE KIDS IN HER HOUSE WERE MURDERED AND SHE WAS EXPERIMENTED ON BY MYSTERY NIGGAS
ANYONE WHO WENT THROUGH WHAT SHE DID WOULD DO THE EXACT SAME THING EXCEPT FOR LYSITHEA WHO WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME PROCESS WITH THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF DEAD KIDS BUT DIDN'T END UP AN EVIL BITCH AND STAYED A GOOD GIRL DOING HER BEST BUT WHATEVER MAN SHE'S JUST AS FRINGE CASE WEIRDO OR SOMETHING WITH CREST AIDS NOT A NORMAL WELL ADJUSTED YOUNG WOMAN LIKE EDELGARD

Where do hanneman and manuela go in the black eagles route?

based on a whore, sure.

That's what I'm saying, you need to defeat him to get the option.

Just dropping in to say that Hilda and Lysthea are the best girls

GOLD TEAM RULES

If you've recruited them they stick with you.

Damn, just how obsessed can you be.

They joined the Empire, though I'm unsure if it's because I recruited them.

Foxy grandpa over here pulling out the moves.

Attached: 2019080212305400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Dorothea ends up growing on you a fair deal.
In her B support you find out she wasn't mad at you for judging her dating habits, but found the way you could look through her and her flirty whore act unsettling.

aaaa fuck me then, i did miss the chest on the left though so im gonna reload then, was just curious if the game treats not ever getting the option to kill/spare counts as sparing because well the unit didnt actually die during the chapter

My Genocidal Warmonger Can't Be This Cute

Attached: 1564687635082.jpg (768x768, 97K)

The amount of young tail Seteth and Hanneman can pull in is actually amazing.

Is it true that all the titty monsters are shit? pls say it aint so

Hilda can be pretty good

>Half the thread is just an anti-Eldel guy samefagging fishing for (You)s
kek

And in the A-Support she's fine with you thinking she's a whore!

Hilda is based.

>tomato - tries to kill everyone at the very start, fucks up the village, is indirectly responsible for death of Jeralt, shits on you for mourning Jerlat, is sperging out about the church even though her own Empire/uncle + slithers are to blame for her retardation in the first place; never deals with either of these two, cunt just for sake of being a cunt
>blonde Berkut - slithers kill his family and he ends up having Edelgard hate boner as a result because she is Manlet Emperor, kills and brutally tortures everyone he deems as "problematic" for his own ideals (just who knows that kind of fucked up shit he did to them), threatens Randolph to gouge out both of his eyes (I think we have an IDEA what kind of fucked up shit he likes doing), has guro fetish, is mentally unstable and sees dead people, sadistic
Yea, no. Both of them are pure evil. Picking Claude is the only true and sensible option. Fuck these deranged cunts.

Yeah dorothea is a slut because shes insecure that people dont respect she was born poor.
Manuela is dorothea but after she hits the wall so shes desperately looking for a husband before her vagina closes up shop
Hilda is just Tom Sawyer but shes still a cunt

Oh yahz absolutely

who can they bang?
I saw anneman had a support with lydithea but I refuse to believe it

>muh sitting on fence neutrality
*yawn*

N0MN0MN0M

The weak must be purged.

Attached: 1564792810413.png (502x545, 464K)

Like look at this.

Attached: 2019080212302800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

It's pretty pathetic.

>woman
>leader

Attached: 1451739193360.jpg (400x402, 40K)

>accomplishes nothing without sensei
>can't save dimitri
>there's only peace because edgelord killed everyone already

>Claude actually is the only main Lord whose parents are still well and alive
>He's the most stable and well-adjusted of the main three

That makes quite some sense

I think Hanneman + Lysithea is just Hanny dedicating his life to curing her cancer. It's pretty wholesome

Edelgard dies to a bandit without sensei

I am on the Remire village chapter. How possible is it for Jeralt and his company to kill Solon?

But you guys told me that was staged so she could murder Dmitri and Claude. Why would she kill herself there?!?

>there's only peace because edgelord killed everyone already

For the greater good

Attached: 1513276692576.jpg (370x278, 20K)

Hitler should have been a cute German woman, everyone would have followed her, until this day

>Why would she kill herself there?!?
Because she is a genius!

Probably unlikely, the soldiers will get nuked by Solon's escorts and jeralt won't move for several turns. I just took a team with Lysthea up the left side and nuked death knight and then bum rushed Solon.

It doesn't work, Hitlery tried to get elected and she failed.

So basically Megatron's motto, "Peace through tyranny"?

Hanneman payment is that Lisy become his apprentice so she can have sweaty crest symposiums and degenerate crestology seminars afterward.

Hanneman can bang
>Female Byleth
>Dorothea
>Edelgard
>Manuela (Still young from his perspective)

The other three girls he can A rank, Lysithea and Annette end up essentially being his surrogate daughters who assist him with his crest research and they take up his work when he dies and finish it all. This A rank also saved Lysithea without having to tie her down to anyone.
Marianne basically hires him to be her noble house's crest researcher.

And Seteth can, to my recollection, tap Catherine, Ingrid, Female Byleth, and I think Bernie.

>Clear motives
OOG OOG ME KILL ME NO LIKE CRESTS

In BE ending Fodlan is united and become peaceful so not really. It's more a
>Break eggs to make omelette
Kind of thing.

Edelgardfags can be summarized with the dialogue on edelgard route when she fights dimitri

>dimitri: please end this senseless war and stop killing people
>edelgard: ha! You killed the people I send to kill others, so you are just as wrong

He said cute

>This A rank also saved Lysithea
I know Linhardt and Byleth stop her crest cancer. Does anyone else?

>usually reddit
Ironic since Edelgard is the de facto plebbit choice.

>Actually defending Dmitri who's even worse in that route
Should've pretended to be a Golden Deer fag.

t. statist scum

SEETHE, OBSESSED, no u

Attached: 2019072700461600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Doesn't necessarily need to be tyrannical.

Attached: 1483182740230.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Claude i think manage it.

>was getting killed part of your master plan?

Imagine the smell of her tights

When the village was burning, flame emperor sat there and said "i disagree" while the mindless zombies killed the remaining villagers. She invited, aided, and abetted the person who kills your dad. If any units die in ch.12 they do it under her direct orders.

Is his eyepatch just an accessory?

He doesn't have an eyepatch on Edelgard's route.

i think in that particular path he doesn,t get the fucked eye.

Raphael is best husbando.

>you killed the army I sent to [occupy your city], so you are just as wrong

When Byleth found out Edelgard was the Flame Emperor why didnt he Divine Pulse to the beginning of the game and let the bandit finish what he started.

>Edelgard btfos Dmitri rightfully calling him seething and obsessed
>Felix btfo Ingrid telling her to Have Sex

This game is pretty based desu

Attached: 1424474318446.jpg (1369x1183, 338K)

>Dimitri is an obsessive and violent psychopath
He isnt the one carrying around a certain dagger in all routes, mate

>rematch three way battle
>literally no reason for Claude to fight Dimitri
>wipe out 2/3 of Edelgard's army and completely ignore Claude who just stands around
>Claude's response is he can't tell the difference between armies so it's time to just attack both of them at once
>Hilda spawns directly behind Dimitri's army

Fuck you Claude.

Damn user, you figured out the new story DLC!

>muh tragedy of Duscar
If only Dmitri was as smart as Sylvain. Unfortunately he's nothing more than a stupid dog.

She's literally female Hitler

She and Edelgard team up and undo their fucked lifespans by using the full might of the empire (I know everyone likes to bring up Lysithea's crest aids, but people seem to forget that Edelgard also suffers from it. Porbably because she's fucking dead in most routes anyway)
Claude, unable to live without her, gives up his thrown for a few years, shows up, and whisks her away on a boat after claiming to have found a cure and the two are never seen again.
Lindhart and Lys find a way to remove her crests together. They renounce their noble titles and marry as commoners.

Dimitri going full edge was just so enjoyable to watch, I don't care how stupid it was.

Attached: 573.g1t.00.png (512x512, 134K)

I kinda feel bad for Cristine Vee getting recast missing out on all the Edelgard stuff, but bitch really needs to learn to not test out NDAs

>edelgard
>bang
you can't be serious

well he had reasons
>he lost his family
>his childhood love turned out to be involved or in bed with the guys who murdered everyone he cared
>his most loyal friend was believed to killed for him
>betrayed by his country
>sensei belived to be dead

If only

How important is the choice for which house you'll teach in the beginning?
Does it determine your path for the rest of the game, or just a few chapters?

I'm not the bad guy because even though I helped the bad guys do all sorts of fucked up shit I said disagree with them every time they did it.

not to mention
>Haunted by ghosts

Which routes can I spare Edelgard in besides her own? Only Deers?

Attached: 1564461998410.jpg (2400x1800, 494K)

It's not actually stupid. He's suffering from PTSD and literally every thing goes to shit for him and he loses both people in his life who were keeping his PTSD in check

Because she is a retard gorilla who trusts people too easily. Out of every person and group involved in her plots, the only person who does not betray her in every single route is hubert.

don't worry about it you can switch houses early on if you don't like your choice

>He's still going at it
Holy shit lmao

Edelgard only lives in her route. Shame too, thought the Church route would be showing her some tough love and making her realize her retardation instead of just offing her.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 75850778_p0.jpg (2500x3542, 586K)

Whole game.

It determines the entire story after you reach the timeskip, and bits and pieces prior to the timeskip. It matters a lot.

There are technically four routes post timeskip. Black Eagles has two possible routes, then Blue Lions and Golden Deers have their own.

Same happens for for Claude route, Sylvain is the one in the back.

I had murdered every single BE by then.

It would have made MUCH more sense if you had the black mages cast some confusion or berserk spells. Edelgard huh durrr chaotic battle doesn't cut it

I can tell you haven't played BE. Eldegard doesn't actually trust anyone fully except for Sensei. She admits she has to take calculated risks for her Nobunaga-tier ambition to pay off.

Of course it ends up failing when she doesn't have Sensei by her side, but same goes for Dmitri and Claude.

I thought someone mentioned that Edelgard fled in one of the routes instead of dying if you had her support raised high enough.

>Edelgard btfos Dmitri rightfully calling him seething and obsessed

Why do edelgardfags never mention the dagger?

he probably had his on version of I'm legend in march, walking all over the ghost church pretending everything was ok talking with Glenn and some students until he was attacked by bandits and he truly snaped

Attached: 1507676392731.jpg (600x814, 56K)

They never played the Blue Lions route so they don't know any of the backstory

Redpill me on this game Yea Forums. It looks awful visually but I keep hearing great things about it and I’m in the mood for a game like this, is it actually any good?

Attached: AF1D96C6-5514-4385-AE4F-DF8A5841FDE7.jpg (540x540, 28K)

du du murders her thoe

After the first time you can easily skip talking to most people as you’d have already read their dialogue, this and realizing lost items are something you can easily ignore outside of people you want to recruit and you can cut that 40 hours of monestary shit to like 3

>Hanneman and Edelgard
>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard gave all she had to breathe new life into the government of Fódlan. To that end, Hanneman's research proved invaluable. Seeking to determine the nature of Crests, and to do away with the inequality caused by them, the Father of Crestology produced magical tools that could be used even without the aid of Crests. These were put to eager use by Edelgard, who saw both of their dreams realized. It is not hard to imagine that a pair with such similar ideologies and plans for the future would eventually settle into an affectionate and fulfilling relationship.
> It is not hard to imagine that a pair with such similar ideologies and plans for the future would eventually settle into an affectionate and fulfilling relationship.
>would eventually settle into an affectionate and fulfilling relationship.
>affectionate and fulfilling relationship.

Oh, I am.

None, Blythe decapitates her in Church/Deer and Demitri stabs her in Lions

>Hanneman gets to fuck empress pussy when he more than doubles her age
Jesus, that man must have the munitions of a small army.

I mean, dimitri only lives in edge route because it needs a villain. In deet route he dies a madman haunting the church without byleth or dimitri to pull him back from his madness.

>byleth or dimitri to pull him back from his madness.
Byleth or dedue, fuck

Do you have to defeat students with Byleth to get the choice of spare/kill? I killed Ashe with Petra but i never got an option

The amount of dialogue in this game is pretty impressive. I only just realized that some units change their meal dialogue based on their support level with each other.

Why are these threads always about Edelgard? Did none of you fags pick Based Lions or Golden Chads? Fucking gamers choosing with your dicks first.

>I only just realized that some units change their meal dialogue based on their support level with each other.
This was exactly what interested me.
Having a B support with Annette and Mercedes makes them give small, disinterested comments to each instead of the BFF one since they're fighting at this point.
I love it

She's actually an interesting character so there's a lot to talk about with her.

Over half of players chose the fedora tip route

Yeah there's tons of neat little touches like that.

She's a goddamn hypocrite is what she is.

Attached: 9A503D1AE5CE4A1DB301C8A6A9593DE6.jpg (1136x640, 93K)

A tooltip came up earlier in the game implying its possible to pair up in combat with someone as an assist, but I don't see how? Trying to use a recruited support to boost bond quickly.

There's a dub for the remake. It only covers a few episodes though, not the whole thing.

Because casuals gravitated to Edelgard and get upset when they picked the waifu and got the nazifu instead

And that's interesting. Sorry, Dimitri.

Edelgard is central, either you are a barely sentient edelgard lover or a based Dimitri or Claude chad.

Either way Edelgard actions drive the plot either way

Attached: 1564805081860.gif (540x302, 3.41M)

Need C level professor. It'll explain when that happens

Attached: 75901519_p0.jpg (4163x2839, 585K)

>based
>chad
Go back.

I am C level and got the popup about it, but where do you set it up? Pre combat or during battle? I see nothing of the sort.

>Dorothea has dethroned Edgelord as "Most Deployed Unit".
Nice to see others like her. She's probably my favorite girl from the BEs.

Where do i get bait?
Also is there is list of likes for students that are not yours

Attached: 1564785748459m.jpg (781x1024, 140K)

>Most deployed is just a list of the Black Eagles
Fucking normies with shit taste.

Fffff all these fucking events you can't save right before of.

>Fucking gamers choosing with your dicks first.
I was choosing with my yuri goggles

Attached: 1544741681014.jpg (1000x1418, 167K)

Fuck off, normalfag.

pre combat, on the unit selection screen.

The church isn't even responsible for the crests, that's why she's retarded

>dad dies
>sothis dies next
Why couldn't we sacrifice some shitters like Bernie Sanders instead?

This moment moment made me sad.
Dimitri has been through so much shit, and in the end he really deserved to not be hurt again like he always is, at every turn. He wins the day and doesn't flaunt it, reaching his hand out showing forgiveness.
And that fucking Griffith-ass bitch throws the dagger he gave her when they were young as her last resort of attack, all with a smile on her face.
Even worse is when they leave her corpse, and Dimitri turns around one last time and starts walking towards her again and Byleth grabs him and just nods "bro, no... lets go" and they leave.
So many feels.

Attached: STAHP.jpg (456x386, 81K)

Ah you have to remove a person from the map and assign them pre-battle. What a pain in the ass. Guess I should've paid more attention if it actually explained it.

that scene is the reason i will never like Edelgard

kys loli fag

Shonen tier garbage.

Wait for the dlc

Attached: 1564686144948.jpg (1200x675, 231K)

Seriously.

Fuck the goddamn Tea parties. The last question is always complete fucking random.

>HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS [TOPIC]??

>Sip tea.
>Talk about the weather.
>Admonish.

shonen garbage would have gone something like this
>Edelgard is about to throw the dagger
>Byl uses Fire emblem Requiem and returns in time to save Dimitri
>stops Edelgard hand and talks her to submission
>Dimitri and Edelgard get married yadayada

I paired her up with the other young one, Cyril.
They were super cute together as she taught him how to read.
In the ending "where are they now" thing, it says he proposes and Lys backs down, because she knows shes gonna die. But he keeps on proposing until she just goes with it.
>"Afterwards they left the church, and no one has heard from them since. They don't know how much time is left, but all of it was spent in happiness."
oof

serenesforest.net/three-houses/monastery/tea-party/

Literally game changing

DeDude follows her to the ends of the earth until he can stab her to death.

You can only spare those with high Support ranks that didn't join your squad.

The map isn't really that hard if you play fast and split your units up. Use brave weapons to cleave Rhea, and at that point in the game you should know how to deal with monsters

Nah it's shonen garbage because he "forgive" her after all she did, let's say she accepted his hand, what happen next? That scene is only there to make muh Dimitri looks good in front of kids.

Bookmarked

>she's plain as fuck
>petra is superior
I am the mother fucking Enlightened One. I am the Church and I am God. That bitch is gonna get fucked

Attached: 426754372.jpg (224x215, 24K)

>what happen next?
prison, redemption, tribunal. Use your imagination smoothbrain

>All the Lesbian NPC endings are cute and wholesome lady love.
>All the Byleth lesbian endings are bland and just sound like a straight ending without mentioning the children you know Male Byleth and the girl in question had to have had.

Does getting MVP do anything special?

>mass murderer
Those are the best female characters.

Attached: Haman_Karn.jpg (500x375, 42K)

haha time to get M O T I V A T E D

Attached: byivuvqq77431.png (1000x1972, 883K)

how the fuck do I raise support with kids from the other houses? do I just gotta raise my stats or do I have to just invite them to lunch and shit?

>Haman makes my dick harder than diamonds
>Edelgard does nothing to me
I don't get it, they are basically the same character, is it the voice?

Edelgard did nothing wrong and the world will be a better place after her plan succeeds

Eat dinner with them, sing with them, cook with them, spam them with gifts and lost items.

>ignore Lorenz cause he looks dumb
>Time skip happens

What have I done...?

Mainly give them gifts.
Merchants sell a shit ton. I don't know if they refresh the gifts per month but you should easily get whoever you want

>that sothis

Attached: 1564531713853.jpg (549x556, 27K)

>think Lorenz is gonna be a stuck-up shithead
>he's actually thoughtful and a good guy
Surprised me the most out of any character, I actually really liked him.

At least C rank support.
At least 15 in the stat they like rand rank C in the skill they like.
If you get support up to B, you only need 10 in a stat and
It's possible to get them without support if your Stat and Skill that they like are well above the 15 and the C rank.
Sometimes students will ask to join your house even if the stats and support aren't there, but don't rely on this and just treat it as a nice bonus when it happens.

It's possible to recruit every student from another house except for the lord and their advisor. The one exception to this is Hilda, who you can recruit on Blue Lions and the Church Route, but not Black Eagles. However, since the Church Route is art of the BE split, you only have a very small window of a few weeks prior to the time skip to grab Hilda when the Church Route kicks in.

>Rercuit Lorentz in BL
>He is nowhere to be found in the timeskip
HELP, i even checked my savefile that used for the chapter of the timeskip and i still had him and didnt deployed him, what happened?

Attached: 1564256136281.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I've done it before and I'll do it again

Attached: 1563398124298.webm (840x1080, 2.95M)

Just wait for a few chapters user, you'll see.

Attached: stupid says you're stupid.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

dont mind me im just here to pass on the objective truths:

>edelgard isnt evil
>dimitri is most fit to rule
>the only 'bad guy' is the church
>golden deer are comedy relief shitheads with no relevance or purpose
>dedue is the best character in the game

You have TEN seconds! What do you say to her?

Attached: 1564717216272.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

so its intended to happen? here i thinking my copy glitched, thanks brah

my god this game is ugly

lol

Lorenz is more based then Claude

Sure is. Everyone's pretty much accepted it at this point though.

Attached: 2019080201401800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>Sip tea

God I want to fuck Annette

>Have Felix kill Dimitri on Edelgard route
Is there anything more kino?

Dimitri's route ending.

I'm really enjoying the game, but IMAGINE if it didn't look like a launch PS3 game.

the scene when you find Dimtri is pretty kino

Yes

Attached: 90e4f21b-c0e9-4c04-af7b-de94a4248f8b.png (680x960, 639K)

Attached: wat.jpg (1000x1000, 93K)

>Byleth talking
not canon

?

>could plausibly pair her with literally anyone in the game, male or female, from fat old men to cute girls
>go with the boring self insert generic beta male

FUCK I FORGOT WHY I HATE DOUJINS

Attached: cyka bylat.jpg (1174x326, 79K)

Thank God you don't write them.

I'm actually impressed a side character got a doujin so quickly.

oh yes I would
I actually sympathize with her and agree with her plan
ends justify the means

fuck the church
fuck crests
and fuck niggers

Attached: file.png (783x530, 425K)

>being this mad that you make a meme bingo image

yike

Attached: file.png (467x417, 207K)

>sauna

Does this thing ever open up?

Attached: A0FC20B8-A156-4875-AA8E-8277C68166C0.jpg (1024x769, 128K)

Dorothea is more or less Edelgard's replacement in the Church Route.

Byleth, Manuela, and Hanneman are objectively her best pairings.
But unless you plan to marry Manuela or Hanneman yourself, there is literally no reason to pair those two with anyone but each other.