EVO 2019 - SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE

Who's your favorite to win?

Attached: 5685685685.jpg (768x684, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's Ally.

hungrybox

where's the japanese players? Are they rated that low?

Ally, I just love Snake.

Damn. I don't know any of these people. Who should I be rooting for?

MKLeo

Look at that perfect 100.0% damn.

mkleo will probably win, but I want Marss to win. Fun to watch him go full retard every set

ZeRo

Hey, when's Melee?

They're all playing cancerous characters. damn i hate this game.

user, I...

t. typical "my main is honest" shitter

>American
>plays peach
Samsora is my guy

Hrs right tho.

So is ZeRo retired or just washed up?
Also Void for sticking with based Pichu despite the nerfs.

Attached: 1560297085748.jpg (784x603, 40K)

Why does Japan like Olimar so much?

i have the honestestest main in the whole game; to the point i got fucking ignored by every patches since the dawn of time.

Everyone that doesn't have shit taste likes Olimar

Attached: olimargun.jpg (741x720, 61K)

Kirby or Dr. Mario?

Attached: 1546761639743.gif (498x384, 3.98M)

smash fun.
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

>Dusty Carpet wasn't able to go at the last second

Any Shulks show up on stream yet? If not, then I guess I'll have to wait till Smash Con for the "No Results" meme to die.

Attached: 1556075121947.png (472x691, 307K)

both, he didn't like Ultimate, likely because he didn't do well compared to his Smash 4 domination.

When will this fucker going to put his shit together?

Attached: Fatalityfalcon.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Robin.
but yeh Dr.Mario's my secondary.
i have no idea why i can't have fun with super strong characters. I used to like Ganondorf a lot in past games but now he's not shit-enough for me to like it.

He's worse than s2j.

Zero suit Samus must win

is djmama a guy or a girl

I know what you mean.
I'm going to main Banjo & Kazooie, and judging by Sakurai's trend with DLC, they're probably going to be very, very strong. They might feel cheese at times, but they're the only characters I've ever wanted in Smash for 20 years, so no tier list is going to stop me.

Attached: 1561331271214.png (567x567, 85K)

understandable. Robin was also the character i wanted most for Smash but i'm 100% sure the character is gonna be gone by next game because people even forget they exist kek

there might be chances they learn from past mistakes and make Banjo more balanced - at least, Joker level of balanced.

>MKLeo
>Joker

How the fuck does he do it? Joker is a pain in the ass to use

If I get dubs then root for yourself

BUT

You have to main Robin

Joker's base form is Shiek that can kill and Arsene turns him into Ganondorf with Captain Falcon's mobility and speed.

Didn't ally retire

Joker can only kill at 100+% though. The only annoying thing about Joker is his Eiga

Based borb dabbing on unga bunga

weirdly i don't think any of his moves are particularely OP but his hurtbox shifting drives me nuts. Can't ever hit the fucker , he's just too flexible
it's a great character but it takes a lot of efforts to win with.

MKLeo plays Joker on a whole other level. He's the only Joker player I've seen that uses the grappling hook to extend his combos.

Did he even played P5?

I do it pretty often too but i'm no pro player. The aerial version , i mean. it has a very narrow hitbox but it can kill from the top of the screen; unlike the grounded version.

>no Ness
I'm already satisfied.

I can't believe we lost the best Snake, and also the only one entertaining to watch, because of some stupid drama.
Twitter was a mistake.

i'm kinda glad. Not for him, but i'm glad this Captainzack faggot got in the crossfire. Couldn't digest the smugness. He dropped out the radar now that his Bayo got shot in the kneecaps.

Explain pls

Ally (i think it's him?) the best Snake player in the world supposedly retired from the competitive scene because he cheated on his girlfriend with another pro player (CaptainZack) but he was like 16 at the time and he's around 28.

Hang on, isn't Ally the great big fat guy? Kek, the thought of him fucking that twink dickhead CaptainZack is hilarious to me, never would have seen that coming.

The thing is, Ally is a Canadian and the age of consent is 16 across the board up there. I really don't know how this got so much controversy.

smash fun.
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Probably thinking of MvD instead.

that marsss game lol