Why are people still so afraid of piracy?

Why are people still so afraid of piracy?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (568x313, 15K)

cause either they are too scares to pirate themselves or they are voluntary corporation defence force

>why are people afraid of theives stealing and literally bankrupting the game industry?
probably because some people actually like games I guess??

>piracy
>stealing
ouch

and this shit industry deserves to die

Explain The Witcher 3's success. It's one of the most easily piratable games in existence and has sold like 20 million copies, a large chunk of which was on PC.

Some people literally love sucking corporate cock

Because Big Corporation A is my friend and their multi-millionaire CEO needs to eat too.

Pirated it first, liked it, bought it for a fair price of 29,99€ instead of the greedy 59,99€ other publishers want for worse games with far less content.

Would do again.

I guess I shouldn’t expect a board of ancaps to understand.

>Greedy 29,99
>Insane amount of content
>Multiple free updates
>Countless hours of playtime in the base game
>Both DLC could be GOTY on their own
>One of the DLC has a giant fucking world of its own
>Greedy

Attached: 1515072933908.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

no ga.e should cost more than 10$

>people
What people? Your image is of one guy addressing himself as "we".

Based and thispilled.

Are you illiterate?

> 130 hours of spacewar

I played EDF5 a lot

Attached: 480_20190713230317_1.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Attached: 1564481093148.png (900x900, 727K)

gamer

Walking a plank to Davy Jones' locker can be kinda unpleasant I guess.

Oh hey it's v-v-vortic

Found the retard

They're both retarded for living in a country with commas for decimals

Why are people on the steam forums such faggots? I get you have to expect people to be retards on any support forum but there's been so many times I explicitly state "yes, I did verify installation, x, z, etc"

There's no surefire way to know that an .exe isn't modified to install malware on your machine. Also, the people distributing the games have incentive to do so.

because i don't know any reliable sources for pirated games and i have trust issues anyway, so i only pirate gog games

Because the industry beat it into the heads of dumb fuck normies and morons so much they bought the propaganda. "MUH PIRACY TAKIN MUNNY AWAY FROM THE DEVS!" Mean while the devs are being paid the same (which isn't fucking enough Might I add) because the only ones losing any sort of money are the shit ass publishers. I haven't bought an EA game since ME:2 I've pirated everything I wanted from them since and don't regret a damn bit of it. Fuck that company, fuck their practices and fuck anyone who defends shit tier publishers like them.

Attached: 1314153223179.gif (482x412, 76K)

I would if the rulefags at AT&T didn't already send me 2 copyright letters. I'm still a NEET, so I'm not risking my family's internet being cut down (pic related).

Attached: Chrischansdad.jpg (884x592, 110K)

You can't pirate games on console. PS4 sales alone would have made them a profit.

You can pirate everything up to and including God of War on PS4.

I would actually love for another industry crash and for all my beloved game series' to never get another entry to them again because each new game is worse than the last.

>bankrupting the game industry

Well I'm pro piracy now

>pirating
>not buying stolen credit card keys from g2a
>not making the developer actually lose money in order to refund the original credit card owner