Have asian game developers gone too far?

Have asian game developers gone too far?

Attached: 1564787867729.jpg (1204x1800, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE
twitter.com/obianuju/status/1135551037128024065?lang=en
guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf
twitter.com/versobooks/status/1136981132396957696?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Always knew Kojima was scum.

did you rike it?

Why are Americans like this?

I'm not even religious, but how can you morally justify abortion? No matter how you look at it, you are actively ending a life. Even if you argue that it's biologically only the potential of a life, it doesn't change the fact that you are deliberately snuffing out that "potential".

Abortion is murder. There's no two ways about it.

>aborting mix raced babies
Sounds pretty based to me

Attached: 1564351468761.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

Because that good safe people on the telecube tell me only that bad dangerous people are against abortions, you are mentally healthy and safe.. right?

>Abortion is murder.
So?

Well, jacking off is snuffing out potential life and it does not stop you.

so is clapping your hands and killing skin cells moron. Human life is egg + sperm

If giving birth kills the mother is that baby a murderer now?

That's a fallacious argument. A sperm is not a fertilized egg which is literally in the process of forming a human. Abortion is the act of taking a developing human life and ending it. It's M U R D E R.

This can’t be real. Please tell me this is fake (the mummifying part)

Someone failed anatomy class lmao

No, that's a justifiable choice. But abortion without medical purpose is just killing someone.

riced?

This is great.

Because the kind of person who would get an abortion would do a shit job and raise a shit kid who will most likely be a criminal or at the very least a scumbag like their negligant, self-centred mothers and their deadbeat dad. And you can bet that fucker would be riddled with fetal alcohol syndrome if such a mother was forced to carry it to full term.

Attached: 1545433379785.jpg (900x900, 345K)

that baby looks way too old for legal abortion

I don't see a problem.

We are not practicing eugenics and individuals have a right to live even if it's a hard life.

What about rape victims?

It seems like a good solution if you don't want the kid.

But life is sacred. What better way to celebrate life than bring another mistake of a person to this world and force it to be miserable?

Attached: Eugenia-cooney-smiling-Instagram-photo.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

>what about le 0.01%

Don't care, get an the table abrortion, or don't, I don't give a fuck. Laws shouldn't be based on exceptions, they're based on reality.

Killing someone for another person's crime. But take note that I never said abortion was illegal, but rather it was morally reprehensible and objectively the act of killing someone.

>oh no i got raped, time to end another persons life who was not involved whatsoever
nice logic there libtard

I cannot tell whose trolling who

>We are not practicing eugenics
Why not?

The sooner you realize 99% of people are just trying to justify their own behavior and have zero self-awareness, the sooner you can stop giving a fuck about almost everything.

They aren't people.

You don't know if they'll be miserable and wish to never be born. If *they* want to take their life, they alone have that right. You don't get to decide if someone dies for no reason.

It's not alive though.

More proof only morons are anti abortion

Time to get raping then.

Attached: never kicked anyone who didn't need kicking.gif (392x392, 2.81M)

>You don't know if they'll be miserable
Don:t worry, if I'm forced to have a child, I'd double down on making sure his life is miserable

I think hypocrisy is worse.

>that body language
I wish he was aborted.
Thinking about it... its never too late

Pro-choicers can only respond with insults and violence. Not surprising, seeing as they solve their personal mistakes shirk responsibility for their actions by killing others.

Based

>i am a piece of shit therefore everyone else will also be a piece of shit
Nihilists are really the worse most abhorrent kind of person.
Narcissistic to the core, pessimistic and fucked in the head.
We need a war.

depend on how you put it, if we are talking about controlled abortion that can only happen within 3 month of pregnancy, or if the baby has a disease or "mutation" or if it's here because of a rape then i don't see why not.
but if you are talking about the type of abortion you see in the states when you ca nabort whenever you feel like it then fuck no that shouldn't exist
but since the only people doing abortion in masses are niggers i don't see why it should be removed

>pregancy not 100% gauranteed
>get pregnant
>have barely any income
>cannot abort because no clinics
>baby dies
>its the mothers fault
>20 years for neglect
Wooooooooooow

I hope you have never ever masturbated. You are a mass murderer then. And do women also become a murderer every month when on their period?

fucking nutjob.

>We need a war.
Nah, just put babies on a blender.

>We are not practicing eugenics

We're not? In a society that convinces most people not to breed, by either aiming for childless heterosexual marriages, homosexual marriages, or straight up self-castration, can you really say that we're not practicing eugenics of a sort? With condoms and pills, injected birth controls and finally abortion as a surefire fix, can you really say we're not trying to cut away the branches that are more impressionable and more self-centred?

Attached: 1554941001543.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

A child is not responsible for its father's crimes.

>>have barely any income

Impossible to be in that state to begin with unless that person is a drug addict or just lazy.

>let's remove the consequences from the stupid bullshit people do
>what could go wrong

>Abortion is murder. There's no two ways about it.
this is true, you wanna hear the real reason, that nobody actually brings up?
Abortion kills fucktons of niglets and spiclets, reducing crime rates

But I am a terrible person addicted to drugs and prostitutes but I hate people trying to normalize legalization of more drugs and prostitution. I realize I'm a bad person, but I don't want children to grow up to be bad.

I don't like niggers

So, in an ethnically homogenous society, Abortion should absolutely be illegal, but in the mixed and mongrelized United States of A, then Abortion is a necessary evil to keep the nonwhite population in check.

Put your dick in a blender if anything.

>lets fight nature
>what could go wrong

Attached: 1564198391686.jpg (857x1202, 295K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE

Attached: 1471361784579.png (288x432, 122K)

>pregancy not 100% gauranteed
Then let nature take its course. People die naturally.
>have barely any income
So? You can get medical treatment without money. You'll just to a hit to your credit score.
>baby dies
Why?
>its the mothers fault
Did she neglect it? Any mother can get food and shelter for her baby and even herself, all provided by the government. At the very worst, she can give the child up for adoption.

What a poor "argument"

This. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves

You're killing a maggot, it's not even human, it's just literally a breathing asshole you're """aborting""" at that point.

Tell that to God. Most of those children weren't even Ramses, but he punished them anyway.

I mean honestly, I hope you're not a Christian using that sins of the father argument.

Attached: 1533741272970.jpg (300x263, 42K)

As long as niggersand insect people keep spewing spawns out of their cock purse, then no, we are not doing eugenics

That makes zero sense. An unfertilized egg and unattached sperm aren't a developing life. A fertilized egg that is actively become a person is completely different. If anyone is a nutjob, it's you.

We're in an age of mass obesity, it's almost impossible for a mother not to be able to feed her baby unless she can't breast feed.

there's nothing morally wrong with kill lives

Abortion clinics were and still are placed specifically in black majority areas as population control.
It's amazing that they're getting away with it.

HM,MMMMM but what if the couple are not in a position financially to be able to support their child?
The kid could be malnourished, could die if the parents can't support medical bills if the kid is sick, or could have a very shitty child hood

Dumb fuckwads like yourself should have been aborted

> how

by dehumanising unborn babies, calling people misogynists if they disagree, having women pose in favor of abortion while smiling or clapping and wearing smug faces, threats of suicide and self mutilation, y know, womens arguments

We don't live in the wild west retard, government programs make it so easy that jobless niggers have multiple children.

>wanting to raise the spawn of someone who attacked and sexually assaulted you/assaulted your eventual wife
>wanting a child to grow up with the baggage of being a rape baby

Then you'll be happy to know that the biggest aborters are niggers. And what Chinese people do in China has no reflection on OUR society. And you better believe those motherfuckers are practicing eugenics, they're currently looking for the genes of intelligence. Which, as much as SJWs would screech at them for being RAYCIS, they're only looking for in Asians and Europeans.

They're quite open about their desire to genetically enhance their children to be smarter, you can google it.

Attached: 1306899022259.jpg (564x436, 50K)

what if the retards never got pregnant in the first palce? it's very easy to avoid.

Attached: incels fear this.jpg (1199x870, 151K)

So you're telling women (and sometimes girls) that after living the traumatic experience of rape they then have to carry their rapists baby to 9 months? I know this is Yea Forums, the scum of the internet, but they already had enough trauma going through rape, adding an unwanted pregnancy would only deteriorate their mental and emotional stability even greater. I'm also going to assume that a majority of rape victims are single women so they'd have to survive on their own income, work until they basically give birth, and not have a partner support them like wanted pregnancies. If you've never been around a pregnant woman you need not respond, and for those virgins yes your mother or middle school math teacher counts.

Disregarding the fact that in every first world country that there are multiple free options to avoid those things ever happening, the simple fact is that people can live through bad situations and still be happy. But if you kill someone, they don't get that chance.

Why, if you're not religious, are you so autistically obsessed with not killing things. Are you a faggot vegan? Do you refuse to swat insects because it's murder? Because an embryo is less than an insect. It has no personality, no emotions, no awareness of its surroundings, no mind, no qualities that would give you any pause in killing it if it's going to upend your entire life before you're ready (or if it has a disease, or whatever).

Are you sure you're not a pathetic evangelical fundamentalist pretending there are non-religious moral arguments against permitting it? Little better than a jew, really.

The majority of abortions are not due to rape.

This.

twitter.com/obianuju/status/1135551037128024065?lang=en

We have many social programs to make sure a child is taken care of. Children have access to free food. Free housing. Free education. Your image means nothing. You are a cambrian.

>And what Chinese people do in China has no reflection on OUR society.
Is this denial? Cope? Ignorance?

This quote would have been relevant 300 years ago, but now the government assures everybody has everything they need.

>It's amazing that they're getting away with it.
Because it causes the liberal brain to 404
>Abortion is bad because it kills niglets
vs
>Abortion is good because it gives wymyn freedom

the funny thing is, "The Right" doesn't have this problem. Individuals who choose to align themselves right of the political spectrum either have the view of
>Abortion is bad because it murders children
or
>Abortion is good because it keeps the poor/minorities in check
and not both at once.

Cool thanks for that statistic that concludes abortioms are not carried out by rape vitims. You have enlightened me
*tips fedora*

Uhh... sweety, miracles sometimes happen.

Not in america tho

Alright no matter on which side of the argument you are on abortion, this shit is just fucked. It's like parading your dead relative's corpse for some flimsy justification.

I'm a liberal atheist, but I'm being objective. My stance is simple: abortion is murder. Whether you are okay with that or whether that's legal is a completely different debate. But I am sick of the doublethink that claims abortion is not murder. It is.

>I'm not even religious but here's a purely religious argument
Based christcuck. If you dont believe in soul granted by a deity then an embryo has as much life as the sperm in your wads

>Human life is egg + sperm
That's a completely arbitrary distinction. Besides, most fertilized eggs don't actually attach to the uterus, so it doesn't even make much biological sense.

>All these butthurt replies
I don't care about abortion and even think its a good thing since it keeps undesirables from having children but stop doing mental gymnastics and admit you're not as good a person as you'd like to believe you are.

you'd have to be extremely irresponsible, at which point it's the consequence of your actions again

Because as a society we've kind of decided that it's much more convenient to just claim it's not really a human life yet because it hasn't developed even though we can't really figure out an actual point at which a baby officially becomes a human. And then to distract us from the idea of potentially snuffing out a legitimate human life, we turned it into an issue revolving around the oppression of women.

When we give rapists the death penalty then we can talk about what to do with their babies. Until then you're giving an innocent a harsher crime than the offender.

>a purely religious argument
In what way? The religious stance is based around the concept of a soul. My argument has nothing to do with that.

What China does as a country absolutely matters to us as a country, but the livelihood of a chinese peasant doesn't matter to an American trailer trash.

China is bringing in their social credit system. One of the things that nets you points is respecting their parents and elderly. Does that really reflect on our society where the younger generations are taught to loathe their parents and grandparents and shit on everything they made because it was BIGOT AND NAZI AND RACISM AND SEXISM! Where we have people taking fucking selfies with their freshly dead grandparent?

meant to reply to

>The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, workor ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be asingle mother or was having relationship problems (48%).
> In both surveys, 1% indicated thatthey had been victims of rape, and less than half a percentsaid they became pregnant as a result of incest.
guttmacher.org/sites/default/files/pdfs/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf
Now you have two options, tip on my dick or stop falling for pro-abortion propaganda. Didn't you ever think it was a little bit strange pro-abortion shitters always fall back on rape when they're on the ropes?

I dont want to take responsability of God making me pregnant while still virgin.

>less than half of all abortions are because of incest
How many cousin fuckers are in this country goddamn

Nah, you are wrong.

Based rational user making baby killers seethe

you know i dont think aborting jesus is the best course of action you could take

you're right but it triggers the fuck out of people to admit they're killing humans out of convenience
so they make up actual nonsense like "personhood" to justify killing what is objectively, scientifically, a human being
then they focus on strawmen like "souls" and say they love science unlike ignorant pro-lifers

Yes in America, how do you think nigger welfare queens have like 5 kids each?

Not arbitary, tell me how human life will exist without egg + sperm lmao

Cool, now answer the fucking question.

Can't tell if troll or delusional.

What? It says that 0.5% are from incest
>less than half a percent said they became pregnant as a result of incest

Half a %, nigga, half a %.
You'd have some serious problems if half of abortions are due to incest.
Imagine the amount of those not aborted.

Well my argument is based upon human intelligence and even babies are stupider than a dog. And I don't mean "haw haw dis baby don't know math!" I mean the brain isn't fully formed and at its highest potential it's dumber than the average dog.

But then, my argument is based upon me being a smug asshole so I guess it has no weight. I just hate babies, and all my new parent co-workers who have to tell me the same fucking stories about their baby like it's the most precious, unique thing and the first baby ever to fall asleep in a weird spot.

Dunk that sandnigger into the toilet before it starts preaching.

9 months is nothing. some people get run over by cars and have to live with no legs for the rest of their life. also the fact that you cant see the baby beyond the circumstances in which it was born makes me disgusted. life gives us a lot of things we dont want, but we grit our teeth and bear it. you dont even have to keep the baby when youre done.

>Not arbitary, tell me how human life will exist without egg + sperm lmao
Not up to me to disprove a point you haven't made, how is the arbitrary point of a sperm + egg a human life?

Yes. As cruel as it sounds, bad things happen and sometimes they also leave bad consequences. The child had nothing to do with the rape and still deserves a chance at life. There should be government-funded aid for rape victims to help them deal with it financially and emotionally. Again, I realize it sounds cruel but ultimately I can't justify ending a life to ease someone else's suffering.

>thinks living a ghetto life is worth living
??????

You are a depressed individual.

How the fuck does your brain even consider that a valid comparison? One is a normal if unfortunate natural occurrence, and the baby doesn’t wilfully kill its mother. Abortion is a decision with intent. Faggot.

Kek, well seeing as though I can't rebut you saying nothing, I guess, well posted friend :^).

Do you know how easy it is to get EBT in america? I worked as a grocery store cashier in highschool, every other dark skinned fellow had it.

Aborting Abraham would absolutely be the best course of action for humanity though. Jesus just came along to try and spray some febreez on the gigantic shit Abraham shat upon us. Instead Jesus only made it worse, before Muhammed projectile shat diarrhea all over everything and Jews, Christians and Muslims have been in a shitting war ever since.

Attached: 1488766414486.png (748x757, 136K)

>So you're telling women (and sometimes girls) that after living the traumatic experience of rape they then have to carry their rapists baby to 9 months?
Yes. That's what i'm telling women.

Not depressed. Depressing.

Why does anyone pretend to care about the dehumanization of unborn children when we've been dehumanizing others based on religion, politics, ethnicity, social status, economic class, etc. since we were aware of those distinctions? The moment they stop being a fetus, you'll probably go right ahead and start dehumanizing them.

No, you are definitely depressed. Seek help.

I did have this thought at some point, but we define death by brain activity, and we kill vegetables without their consent. Maybe it's less comfortable because we see vegetables as having no future, but as long as the fetus is aborted before the brain waves have started in earnest, it isn't alive by our definitions. It's just a clump of cells.

>still hasn't noticed that most modern wars are actually due to resources and religion has been used as a front to cow the public in countries not chinked

>Kek, well seeing as though I can't rebut you saying nothing, I guess, well posted friend :^).
You don't need to rebut anything, but you did make a positive statement that a sperm + egg = human life as a basis for an anti-abortion position without proving the statment

I don't dehumanize anyone you niggerfaggot. Yea Forums is a board of peace!

That's around 4 weeks, most sluts don't even realize they're pregnant at that point.
Plan B exists for the night after that wild party, but they still won't take it.

Because fetuses aren't part of another race/class/whatever
They may very well be one of your own.

Vegetables aren't creatures and you don't kill the plant when you pick the vegetable. In fact, plants are optimized for creatures to take its fruit or vegetable. They literally need you to take the vegetable.

people have the right of life and death for the first 3 month of said life

>and religion has been used as a front to cow the public

So if you take away that front? And besides, the Northern Crusades wasn't a resource war, it was just to stamp out Paganism.

I do realize, which is why I want the bait gone.

Hedonists and scum justify anything if it means they can ignore the evil weighing down their own soul
There will be no clemency for them, not in this life or the next

Attached: 1533208668951.jpg (1200x1053, 485K)

I don't need to do anything. You are assuming everyone has agreed to your made up (you didn't make them, you merely agreed to them) jewish rules of engagement. It's a logical fallacy to follow logic in political debates when power isn't distributed along a rational basis, it's taken with force and manipulation.

What does it matter? Focus on racial identity itself is promoted by self-serving vipers who want to trick you into giving them preferential treatment that they don’t deserve by trying to pretend that we’re friends just because we’re the same race.

Because conservacucks are hypocritical and retarded.

I am using the term "vegetable" to callously refer to braindead people kept alive in comas.

>So if you take away that front?
You're left with china.

Even with the illusion gone, they'll still continue. Meditation and prayer is proven to reduce stress, at least let the sheep have that as the boot stamps down on their necks.

Are you high right now?

Attached: 1564023873866.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

based

This is a dishonest argument. While you're right about conservatives, I am a liberal and arguing that abortion is objectively an act of murder. To just dismiss an argument by calling someone a name doesn't solve anything.

Please tell me it's only a joke and not an actual retarded SJW complaining over an obviously fake baby in a pod.

That's Hideo though.

The fuck kind of goalpost moving is this? You asked a simple question that got a simple answer

>the fucking windup kick
Kek every time

I believe 4 weeks is when the foundation for the brain is formed. The brain waves we define as illustrating consciousness take several months to show up.

Keeping in mind researching these numbers is a nightmare because everyone twists the data to their side. And I'm sure there is some brain activity before then, just not to the extent that we'd consider it a conscious life.

Ascribing universal value to human life is insane, because the worst enemy and threat to a human being is another human.

While wh*toids argue over nigs and immigrants, chinks are literally shitting out olympic tier athletes and are slowly encroaching weightlifting competitions everywhere. They will literally make that perfect human from Terraformars while Wh*toids continue to LARP online and fuck dogs. Fucking based.

Attached: wh*toid.webm (640x640, 2.01M)

No, but I'm right. People get caught up in textual arguments and think they're fighting something of value or being right is a victory when in reality you're either A) doing it to persuade an audience (there is no audience here on Yea Forums) or B) blowing smoke up each other's asses. There are no rules here. Pretending you're following some rational basis, when human nature and instinct, as well as the distribution of power is no logical, and does not follow your "logical fallacies", is a fallacy in and of itself.

Brain dead people can't live on their own. They are kept alive through tremendous effort by medical science. One could argue that you aren't really "killing" them if you just pull the plug. It's just nature taking its course. You don't "pull the plug" on a fetus, it's a deliberate decsion to take a life.

She's still alive?

It looks like the second trimester is when the fetus really starts wiggling around, which is probably why so many draw that line in the sand. It still wouldn't be considered conscious, but it's on the other side of the uncanny valley so we're uncomfortable aborting it.

>because you don't want any tax money to go there
What even? Is that the only solution that entitled boomers have to anything? Just throw money at the problem lmao.

Attached: 1344837106436.jpg (329x492, 53K)

They're clearly talking about the whole, "fuck you, got mine" attitude a lot of people have.

I'm not even cegan, but how can you morally justify omnivorism? No matter how you look at it, you are actively ending a life. Even if you argue that it's biologically only the potential of a life, it doesn't change the fact that you are deliberately snuffing out that "potential".

Meat is murder. There's no two ways about it.

A fetus can't live on its own. It is kept alive through the body of a sentient woman with bodily autonomy.

But that isn't my point, my point is that they're both braindead. By our own definitions, the fetus is not alive. Will it one day be alive with a high probability? Yes, and that's why we're all uncomfortable with it. But preventing life is not the same as ending life.

Kill all whites

It's actually pretty hard from a moral standpoint. You're gonna have to arbitrarily decide exactly when a life begins, we're just sort of winging it right now while roughly weighing a woman's autonomy against it.

>how?
women.

Clarify.

People who don't want kids shouldn't have kids. If someone is raped, underage, not medically fit, mentally fit, they shouldn't have kids. Who is going to take care of all these unwanted children? Conservatives don't like helping children after they're born, and only seem to care about fetal life. If you want more people to choose life, then make it so it's easier to raise and care for a child.

You're asking to kill an innocent human because it was a product of rape. I don't think it's enough to appeal to emotion here, and the rest of your post can just be solved with adoption.

Don't be obtuse.

You're really comparing a womb to an incredibly expensive life support system? Again, you can't pull the plug on it. It's not the same thing at all.

>the fetus is not alive. Will it one day be alive with a high probability? Yes
Then it's not comparable to a brain dead person, who will never under any circumstance be alive again.

>preventing life is not the same as ending life
If you pull the plug you are not "ending their life". You are letting nature take its course. If you abort a baby, you are NOT letting nature take its course. Big difference.

>it's not alive because it doesn't think
wrong

People who don't want kids shouldn't have sex then.

>It's amazing that they're getting away with it.
with what? giving people the choice to not raise a kid?

Abortion is not merely "not evil," it is a moral good - a scientifically sound medical procedure that has saved millions of lives and forwards the cause of human freedom by increasing individual autonomy.
A fetus is not a person. Superstition must not be law.
#NoVoteUntilWeVote

Attached: 1448385486052.gif (450x253, 1.75M)

You know it's fake, right?

It's simple. Aborted fetuses are disproportionately non-white, therefore I support it.

you know you fell for it, right?

was in rehab for a few months and is apparently doing better and regaining weight and actually acknowledging her eating disorder

>merely pretending

cope

Where is all this empathy when it comes to poor, sick, and hungry people? The children being poisoned by pollution because of deregulation. The children that become developmentally disabled because of lead drinking water? The tens of thousands of people who die from lack of healthcare/lost coverage? Where is the empathy and sympathy for them, make it make sense. The kids who have to start the school year over again, because their for-profit charter school was shut down for fraud.

Met a child with schizophrenia, mental retardation, motor impairment and god knows how many more undiagnosed things, turns out the parents were metheads who tried to abort their son with god knows what because abortion isn't legal where they live.
Tell me that child that lives solely to scream and feel pain has "potential"

That kid would've turned out a lot better if his parents didn't try to abort him. Also if you're a junkie meth head maybe try not to create children in the first place.

Easy to say when you're not a virgin by choice

>don't jack off
>sperm dies anyway when it gets reabsorbed into your body

Every male has killed billions of people, jacking off or not.

>Just put the baby in the foster system!

It's better off aborted

>sperm dies anyway when it gets reabsorbed into your body
is this true? I usually leak it during sleep when I don't fap for 10 days.

Do you agree with military spending and the death penalty?

Kojima should be king of the earth. Disband all government and allow him to set global policy for all earthling.

Baby would've turned out better aborted, you stupid faggot. That fucker had no chance in life.

>Born retarded to methhead parents
>Could've been aborted if Republicunts didnt have complete control over the most retarded voter base on the planet

Now he has to live in pain because some Christcuck Republican voter's fee fee won't be hurt.

how depressed are you that you would suggest death over life?

Not him but yes, the death penalty should be carried out by the military and anyone who questions it should be executed.

This thread has gone way off-topic but while we're here I have a question for everybody:
Is it more humane to spare a child from a (potentially) shitty and unsatisfying existence by aborting it, or is it more humane to let it live and give it a chance to live a meaningful life? What is better, not existing and feeling nothing at all or existing, feeling both joy and pain?

Youd be better off if you were dead user, so would Yea Forums.

So you want to kill retards?

Just as depressed as you for arguing about abortion on a japanese image board.

utilitarianism

So you're triggered by abortion, but okay with people that you don't like getting killed?

Here's the thing.
You don't get to decide whether its existence is worth living. You are not a god. You are not omnipotent. That decision is for the person and nobody else.

Not him but why not kill everyone under 75 or so IQ

Based as fuck

More humane to let it live, only an arrogant faggot sentences people to death because of his assumption their life will be bad, by that logic you should just abort every baby since life is mostly suffering. I'm not even against abortion but faggots on Yea Forums are probably more miserable than your average crack baby and a lot of them came from perfectly fine families.

how out of touch are you with the foster care system and those raised in that environment?

God doesn't exist, Christcuck.

the projection is unreal

Yes I'm sure every foster child wants to be killed by some fat faggot because he thinks they dont live happy enough lives.

I'll ask again. Is swatting a fly murder? Is slaughtering a farm animal murder?

If you're an atheist then your notion of a person having moral worth is not founded on them having a "soul", or anything magically intrinsic to their humanity, it's that they are an intelligent being with all the important mental and emotional features we expect people to have. Embryos are further from being people than insects. Unless you don't take "murder" to mean absolutely any wilful killing of a living thing, but rather the wilful killing of an actual person, then killing an embryo is not murder. If killing a fly or a farm animal or an embryo is murder, then murder is trivial.

What?
>i am the supreme sufferer that means I know what the solution is
>the other sufferers just don't understand
Your world ends at your mirror.

yes but the person isn't going to have any control over the matter until they've already spent their entire life as a downie retard who drains the hope and energy of everyone around them.

An insect wont developed into a human, neither will a farm animal.

Yes I do because my life is more important than some unborn fetus that's not a fully developed human.

Based

>until they've already spent their entire life as a downie retard who drains the hope and energy of everyone around them.

Much like you

>adoption doesn't exist where they live
ESLs don't have a say in this matter.

The only people who commit abortions are leftists and niggers.
I have no idea why anyone would want to prevent leftist and nigger deaths.

Doesn't matter if in time it will because at the moment when you have an abortion it is not

why is someone living through life such a virtue? if the life is ended before there is any cognizance, and there is no suffering, then there is no moral dilemma. in many cases, the fetus would suffer more from growing up in an unstable environment or the foster care system than it would being aborted

the foster care system is suffering. theres a reason they have a much higher rate of drug abuse. just put an end to it before cognizance develops and you've enabled the greater good

A baby in its mother's womb cannot defend its existence, therefore you shouldn't have the right of silencing it. If they hate their lives so much, they can just commit suicide. People are already doing this everyday.

I'm not religious.

Arguably, you life is a lot less important. Since you're an unremarkable adult, we can argue that the chance of you doing anything worthwhile is slime to none. However, the potential of an unborn fetus to do something significant is a lot higher.

>Abortion is murder. There's no two ways about it.

So long as there is no brain activity is completely fine.

Attached: 1527980513797.png (500x464, 116K)

It absolutely matters lol

Listening to you is suffering t b h so please abort yourself

>Is swatting a fly murder? Is slaughtering a farm animal murder?
Yes.
>If you're an atheist then your notion of a person having moral worth is not founded on them having a "soul",
Correct.

My argument is just this simple truth: Abortion is murder.

lol
how many bible beaters fell for this?

>Narcissistic to the core, pessimistic and fucked in the head.
>We need a war.

your solution to this problem is killing everyone you deem worse than you, sounds pretty narcissistic, pessimistic and fucked in the head

I'm hell of a lot more remarkable than you faggot. Look how that "potential" has turned out for 99% of the world.

Thank you.

It IS murder. The problem is, /pol/cels support it because it reduces blacks numbers and libtards support it because muh body muh choice.

God, you're stupid. I seriously hope you're just baiting.

Then how does a fictional character get to decide who lives and how doesn't? We might as well let Mickey Mouse be judge, jury, and executioner.

Where did I say I wanted to kill them? Do you feel persecuted?

meant for

So it's fine to shoot any and all Americans?

Attached: 1538183048599.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>Then how does a fictional character get to decide who lives and how doesn't?
What? Nature and biology isn't a fictional character.

They have brain activity. How do think they play video games?

>still being on your shitty strawman after it got destroyed.
gamers in a nutshell

You're not under obligation to give your body to anyone you don't want to. Unless you planned to have a kid, abortion is no different morally than evicting a bad roommate from your property.

why is it fine tho?

This. It's your body and an embryo feels no pain and has no consciousness. A fully developed human gets priority over their quality of life over something not human regardless of what some faggots feel is indecent (they are not justified in feeling that way at all).

>we need a war

you should have your brain checked if you can't remember things you've said in the last 5 minutes

>Found the Christcuck

There wasn't an argument. He said people can't play God, but God doesn't exist and the fact that the Church and State are balls deep with each other in America is why we're even having this debate in the first place.

You kill your roommates?

Do you evict bad roommates by dragging their dead body out of your property?

babies don't even have souls until they're like 1, who gives a fuck

>Anti-Abortion
>Pro-War

Republicans in a nutshell

A war can be about a million things you stupid faggot, I mean it as in if there is a war so they either get their faggotry fixed or get culled like they so desperately want to.
Also not saying I wouldn't die too before you project your narcissism on me

Saying
>you aren't god
Doesn't mean I'm religious. It's expression indicating that your existence is not akin to the concept of god, which is a imaginary ominpotent being that knows the past, present and future i.e. it's an expression indicating that you are not omnipotent and in this case was describing the fact that you cannot decide if a baby's life is going to be worth living or not. I don't think you have an actual argument, you are not being logical or honest.

t. fortune teller

OP is a victim of a failed abortion.

Attached: 1544533243484.png (230x298, 86K)

> You're not under obligation to give your body to anyone you don't want to.
Fair enough, just dont get pregnant

You seem to not understand my argument. I never said abortion was illegal. I said it was murder. It is the deliberating ending of a life or "potential" of one.

Well if there is a war it would mean our peace wasn't working to begin with.

Based

user, even your pro-abortion friends think you're a fucking retard. If you can't keep up with online discussions, then maybe it's time to go to bed.

This question always reminds me of the scene from Sling Blade where Billy Bob tells his dad that his dead little brother "would have had fun sometimes". People who are in tremendous pain can still enjoy life.

/r/insanepeoplefacebook

that would ,me menstruating is too, dipshit. you are so disengenous

Based!

Attached: 1562083628192.png (410x578, 277K)

My only argument was our opinions mean dick and people have a right to abort a fetus if they decide to. Better than letting the baby rot in the US foster care system.

Pro-choice, since you want to be an asshole

I'm glad we had this discussion. I feel that whether you are pro or anti abortion, we can all agree on the objective fact that abortion is, in fact, murder.

>My only argument was our opinions mean dick and people have a right to abort a fetus if they decide to
Well then, I have to say that you're retarded because this discussion is about whether or not abortion is murder. It has nothing to do with its legality.

Why don't you use condoms, you stupid millennials?

Woah, an epic as fuck subreddit, I love this reference fellow internet users, and I love Reddit!

Attached: 1555948247883.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

The thread was actually derailed into the morality of abortion

BASED

>I'm glad we had this discussion.
Why?
Internet political discussions are utterly pointless, despite what stupid millennials might say.

your body needs to ejaculate for hormonal reasons, wet dreams just happen when you abstain

Well I am not foolish and incorrect. Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm a fucking prodigy. I was raised in a private school and got straight A's in all subjects. I later went on to become the captain of the debate team in my high school due to my uncanny gift with words and opinions. I have a masters degree in political science and liberal arts. I am smarter than anyone you will ever know. I have an iq of 250 which was recognised by a professional group of elite scientists. How fucking dare you challenge my masterfully crafted opinions. I rub shoulders with the richest and smartest people in the world who can make you disappear without a fucking trace. I know why you are questioning me. You are simply jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract STD's for drug money. You fucking peasant. You are dirt. Filth. You should know your place in this world already. I'm done with you. I've had enough of your petty arguments and low iq. Im going to engage in some real discussion with intellectuals such as myself somewhere else. I hope that in a few years, you will realise your place and cringe at your old points and worship me and my high Iq. Goodbye.

Upvoted!

Attached: I'm reddit rick!.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>Objective Fact
The only objective fact here is that you're a faggot

It was not. You're just making excuses for your poor reading comprehension (which deeply influences your viewpoints).

And you keep arguing with him, so you're just as big a faggot

Agreed

twitter.com/versobooks/status/1136981132396957696?lang=en

Every adopted kid ive met has been a miserable fuck who is horribly socially maladjusted.

A lot of them also just sit in the orphanage until theyre 18.

>The religious stance is based around the concept of reality
Wowwwwww

It took all this time for somebody to say it. Believe it's amoral or not, that's your choice. But at the end of the day this isn't youe body and we can't be enforcing the law on women to force them to go through childbirth if they don't desire it. Think about the fucking logistical nightmare of carrying such an ideal out. It's not even a discussion to be had. So moral or not, their body, their choice.

Humans are soulless husks. Only vidya & other forms of prestigious art can have soul.

>Reading comprehension

Youre a grown man who literally believes in fucking magic

I'm not interested in discussing any legal or logistical facets of the issue. I just want to everyone to logically realize that abortion is murder. Only once that is decided can we move on to the other aspects of the issue.

If they don't desire children then they shouldn't have sex.

Because normalfags have no soul. They just rationalize their actions because "I'm not a bad person, therefore any action I do is good".

Attached: file.png (797x237, 36K)

>reality is whatever i want to be true
yikes

A lot of sluts see condoms as a personal insult.

Obviously. If a pregnant woman was murdered, the perpetrator would be charged with two deaths. But the woman could have 'aborted' the 'fetus' the day before without consequence.

The thing is I don't even care if women want to kill their babies. I actually agree it's their body, their choice. Have a baby, don't have a baby, kill yourself, I don't care. I just hate the artificial safe space created to shield them from the rightful shame of their actions.

What kind of shithole do you live in.

>If a pregnant woman was murdered, the perpetrator would be charged with two deaths. But the woman could have 'aborted' the 'fetus' the day before without consequence.
This is an important observation.

The simple fact about pro-choice is that women want to murder babies but they don't want to have the stigma of being a murderer.

Assassinated

AMWF & WMAF are the patricians choice.