Your Turn To Die

Hey Yea Forums, I know things have been a little rough, but it's okay, it's good now and you can trust me. Let's shake hands, OK?

Attached: 1534791769011.png (816x624, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18417530
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My vision of shaking your hand involves pissing on your grave. You think you can just ruin someone's life because you don't like tablets? Really well thought out, how many of your victims will spend that much more time inside where it's safer... did you even think this through?

I don't trust people who say "you can trust me."

>tfw dangan fangames are better than dangan

I want Keiji to brutally anal rape me right now.

>tfw DR got carried by its production value
>tfw Kodaka is a hack and easily replaceable yet runs the franchise into the ground

Can't ruin what was always shit

>we have to probably wait about six months for the next part
>Chapter 3 may have more than two parts

Chapter 3 trial disc comes out soon, so at the very least, we can see how the intro will start soon.

Translating it will also take a while and dont forget the assholes who can read Japanese and will spoiler us.

I don't think it's taken off enough for that yet.

vgperson translated 2-2 in 10 days tho

Literally western fanmade Danganronpa fangames suck ass

Good thing we're talking about Japanese ones then, faggot.

The only fangames I saw are koreans, where are the Japanese fangames

Your Turn to Die, the game in the OP. Stylistically it has a lot in common with DR, but it's more grounded like 999. DR moments don't really occur until the part 2s of each chapter though. Still solid, worth checking out.

So at the end of Chapter 2 Pt 1 Rekogot killed byher doll. I'm pretty sure I fucked up, was this avoidable?

Attached: You must know what was taken from you.png (813x626, 395K)

But that's not a Danganronpa fangame. It's literally more of an original game with similar concepts that differentiate itself more from Danganronpa.

It's definitely inspired by multiple games in the genre. DR is a fag series anyway, bub.

I agree

Yes but if you avoid it then Alice dies instead.

all western games suck desu

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Kanna pissing herself?

Looks like I'm on the right path then. Thanks user

Attached: I can't use a computer fer beans.png (815x621, 197K)

When will this board shitpost about how bad Hyper Danganronpa H20 is

I wish they did more cgs of girls crying it makes my dick hard.

Attached: BadEndingWithSafalin.png (934x716, 1.53M)

yes

>Chapter 2
>Nao's ruse

Attached: impressive, very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

FUCK

Attached: file.png (819x649, 770K)

That was some good shit

I guess cat bois crying in pain is fine too

>not taking part in it and escaping with her

user... The number one rule of the game is always vote for Sou...

>voting for based HOPEMAN 2

the honeymoon phase is strong with this game

what happens if you end up in a time that doesn't involve the Keymaster or the Sacrifice?

Attached: tnk.gif (256x256, 352K)

So, what happens if you choose a different ending in 2-2 ? Will the game keep track of that? Like in 2-1 when you can choose between reko or alice dying, because i played 2-1 on my laptop and alice died, but i kept playing on my main pc and Reko was dead, i assume that was the true path

I can see this taking the same route as corpse party, getting a polished release on a better engine all together, with more budget

It'll definitely keep track. Sara's mental state is waaaay different depending on who you chose, and the hostility of remaining people is determinant as well.

>not voting for 0%

Is there a way to know which one was the true ending in 2-2 ? Voting for Kanna felt like the right choice since she chose her death instead of >0% forcing the choice on him

Both Kanna and Sou are valid endings.

See I thought that but the game frames it as you choosing "logic" because Shin is better and will be more useful in the future. I think keeping Kanna alive is what is intended for Sara's character. I guess the idea is you're not supposed to honor her sacrifice since she's too young to make that decision and Shin is supposed to be an adult. I think Shin has a lot more room for growth as a character, realizing that other people cared for him. Voting for him just seems to drive the point home that he's truly 0% and everything he did was pointless. Also given how much more fleshed out the kill Shin ending of part 2 is it feels like that's being set up as the true route with the other just being a bad end in slow motion.

Yeah i'm leaning on that thought too. But if you kill Kanna, then the game sets up him as someone willing to kill everyone who voted for her, so either they're going for two completelly different endings or he'll snap out of it.
Also F

The finale will make or break this game. As a whole, we should probably be envisioning the most awful plot devices and twists right now so that when the game is finally finished, we end up surprised instead of immensely disappointed. I'm already thinking up multitudes of possible plot twists that could pop their ugly heads in the third chapter.
strawpoll.me/18417530

The game throws in a teaser scene for choosing to kill Sou. It is apparently absent for the other ending making it seem like the canon choice. However this might be a deliberate curveball. There's more to keeping Sou alive besides logic. It is rejecting his presumed fate. I'd be happy if there's an ending where he becomes the winner of the game even if it's a super bad ending. Though probably every ending that isn't the true one will be a super bad ending.

The 0% is what actually drived me to pick her, otherwise that would just go to waste.

Somebody pointed out how us never seeing the body cleanup could mean they're just despawning when nobody's looking and it's an AI simulation, the flashback Sara had of Shin dying was her AI remembering the previous simulations which is why her chances are so good, she's the only one that keeps some memories.

Life is never gonna be the same

That would explain why Mishima's head disappeared
Unless i missed something about that