Very nigger Extermination Giga Asshole

Vagina esports gamer afficianado

god destiny sucks

i thought this was doom eternal

that sucks too

i thought this was skyrim

classic bethesda reusing assets

its doom 2016 bois

Fucking hell, and here I was trying to remember in which part of Crysis 3 was that

are we boomers now? have we made it?

? this is anthem

Very Engorged Gay Asshole

Vega bus.

you're all idiots, this is clearly the Surge

hahaha yeah lets just all make fun of cyberpunk fuck you guys its going to be a good game

It's Doom. It fucking sucks too though so you got that part right st least.

wait is that really doom? I could've sworn this was destiny 2

Halo 5 was so shit, yeah

>nvidia seethed so hard about based Vega 56 that they made a game about killing it

It's called VEGA because it has blast processing.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3SCUu1wfJQ

holy shit i thought i was being ironic when i said it was doom, i honestly thought it was destiny 2 lmao wtf

>However, at the last minute the Doom Marine spies the option to make a back-up copy of the AI on a datachip, which he does, storing the copied AI within the Praetor suit although the Doom Marine's suit systems are not complex enough to power the AI.
i love shit like this. based brobot

>storing the copied AI within the Praetor suit although the Doom Marine's suit systems are not complex enough to power the AI.
is, is that why he upgraded the armor for the one he uses in Eternal? so that the robobro could live?

Thatd be extremely cool but i assure you the writers have not thought of that

I don't think DoomSlayer has control over something like that, especially since the armor was forged for him by a demon. The new armor could just be a change in style without any explanation, such as the enemies from the 2016 game assuming a new look to fit their classic counterparts.

>he new armor could just be a change in style without any explanation
I thought of that as well, but I also thought that the new cluttered UI is because of VEGA. Vega can compute for more stuff like Demonic Corruption.

Very enormous ginormous A.I.